• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sloppy Allison

Sloppy Allison

The events in the following story are all true, although at times they may seem to be a bit cliché. It wasn't until years later that these types of stories turned me on. When this initially went down, I was disgusted and very angry. I occasionally think back on the events and now have finally decided to try and write a few things down. I've changed enough of the details and the names of this story so that no one should be able to recognize me or her from the writing here.

*****

I was 19 years old and in the best shape of my life. I wasn't a body builder by any means but I didn't have an ounce of fat on me. White, 6'1 dark complexion (that means dark hair, dark eyes.) I was a huge nerd in high school with no game and I thought that girls didn't like me. I was completely floored when this hot little Italian girl started sending me messages on MySpace. She was a 1st or 2nd year student at a near by college with a dorm. Stacked, firm D cups, tiny belly, wide waste with that little gap between her legs. Dark hair and eyes. Way out of my league, I thought.

Her name was Allison. I get a boner just hearing her name and it's been 10+ years. What a trashy slut she was. Like I said earlier, I didn't think I could be with someone like her. I had terrible luck in high school with girls. And the ones I did date were such prudes... I wasn't a virgin when I met Allison but I had never been with a "trashy girl" before. Let alone one that was so god damn hot.

To put in perspective how dirty/trashy she was, one of the first things she did while we were messing around, this was like our 2nd or 3rd date; she put a lollipop in her pussy, pull it out and suck on it, put it back in and repeat. It was great. I had never seen anything like that before in person. We could fuck at her dorm almost any day and even though it was female only, as long as I didn't leave her room, I was good to spend the night as often as I wanted.

I had a decent job at the time for a 19yo and I lived at home so all of my money was in the clear. She had me take her to Victoria Secrets and we would go in the dressing room together. She would try stuff on and model it for me. I'd get my dick sucked a little. We never had any trouble with the staff, but we also didn't go when it was super busy. I would buy her whatever she wanted (that I could afford, at least.) She would constantly have me buy her dresses, skirts, leggings, panties, bras, etc. and she looked like a pin up model every time we went out. It was not classy, it was straight whoreish. But expensive all the same.

I worked from noon till 8pm every day. I would leave work and go to her dorm and we would usually fuck, lay around, fuck, lay around, fuck and then pass out. This went on for a couple weeks until the novelty started to wear off. I'd come over and want to just hang out, watch TV or listen to music or whatever. I didn't always want to fuck 6 times a night, but we'd usually do it at least once.

She would get so angry when we didn't fuck like rabbits. She was kind of getting mean; I felt like she was ready to end the very short relationship over a couple days of not having as much sex. This one night, about a month in, we didn't fuck at all. It was the first time I had stayed over and we didn't have sex.

The next day, when I came over, she was dressed up from head to toe in some sexy lingerie. Having had a day break, and with the visuals in front of me, my dick sprung to life. I started kissing her and she shoved her tongue deep in my throat. We don't usually do that. It was pretty hot, so I rolled with it. I tried to do it back but she kind of made it known that she wanted to be the one to put her tongue down my throat.

When I eventually tried to stick my cock in her, she stopped me and instead started pushing me down her body. Before I knew it, my face was in her crotch against her panties. She was so wet. I had never actually gone down on a girl before, I had given her pussy a random kiss here or there but nothing more. Before I knew it, I was licking her clit and sucking her pussy juices. She was so fucking wet. Her juices were getting all over my face. I loved it. After she came, I grabbed a condom and shoved my cock in her. Usually, even though I would say that I'm average size, it was always a struggle to get it in her tight hole. But tonight, with how wet she was, I started fucking her furiously. It was amazing.

Allison: "You have been neglecting me. You are such a bad boy. I had to punish you tonight. But you're doing such a good job now. I'm sorry about that."

As I continue to fuck her, "If this is punishment, I hope I am a bad boy a lot in the future."

I continued to fuck her until I came in the condom, which was promptly flushed away. Afterwards, I talked to her. I loved how wet she was.

Me: "You were so wet tonight. That was so hot. Why aren't you always that wet?"

Allison: "I was especially bad tonight. I thought about sex all day. It made me cream my panties while I wanted for you to leave work. I'm sorry, I was just so frustrated today!"

Me: "I promise to fuck you hard every night that you are that wet. It was so dirty, I love licking your pussy."

She giggled and asked me if I was sure.

Allison: "Most guys don't like girls with loose sloppy pussies. I am surprised how turned on you are. You must really be kinky."

Me: "I just love how fast I can shove it around inside you when you're like that. Like I don't have to hold back."

Allison: "Well I think lots of sloppy fucking is ahead of us in the near future."

We ended up fucking again right then and there.

--

True to her word, at least every other night that I'd come home from work, her panties would be soaking wet and she'd be sloppy from all of her pre-cum. I would spend 20-30 minutes cleaning her pussy with my face and then we would fuck (always with a condom.) Her cum was pretty thick and it was super hot.

After about a week, she started riding my face. She loved to straddle my face and tell me how much she loved my tongue. Some things she would say to me while riding my face:

"Ohhhh I was so bad today thinking about how you were going to be eating me out."

"I know how hard you get when it's all sloppy."

"I get so turned on when you eat my cum and clean my cunt."

After a while of sucking her pre cum from her pussy, we'd change positions so that she was on her back. She'd hold my hair and press my face against her pussy while I licked her clit with all my might. Sometimes it was hard to breathe like this. She'd let go after her earth shattering orgasm. And then I'd get to fuck her.

--

This went on for the entire school year. We started in the fall and it ended in the spring. Toward the end, I got a call from one of her girlfriends. She was propositioning me. She also told me that Allison wasn't everything that she seemed and how I was a "good guy" and that "Allison doesn't deserve you." Huh?

I was shocked... I was confused... I assumed it must be a trap. So I immediately hung up and called Allison to tell her what had happened. She was just as puzzled as I was (or so she said.) I still don't know how the other girl would have got my number without Allison giving it to her. I certainly wasn't going to agree to go over there and fuck her behind Allison's back. Yes, definitely a trap...

--

The next day, she started a fight over something completely nonsensical. All of a sudden there was this huge argument. She said I was starting to slip back into my old ways and wasn't pounding her pussy enough times per week. It was frustrating all around. I threw my arms up and left.

The next day I called her to talk and she was argumentative. She told me that she can't be with a man like me. I asked her what she meant "like me" and she said, "a wimp." Still not making the connection, I assumed she was just blowing off steam. I asked her if I could come over to talk and gather my things (in case she really does want me gone.)

So I go over there and after much back and forth conversation, I ask her why she thinks I am a wimp.

Allison: "When we fuck. If it's just regular sex, your dick never gets as hard as when I'm all sloppy."

Me: "You know that I love to fuck you when it's sloppy cause I can fuck you faster and harder. It just slides right in."

Allison: "REALLY? You've eaten how much cum from me in the last few months??? Look, it turned me on for a while but I need to be with a guy who is dominant and in control and rough. I feel like you're my bitch."

Me: "I don't understand how I'm your bitch for eating your pussy? Don't you like when I make you cum? Yes, I like to eat your cum! What's wrong with that?"

Allison: "Don't play stupid."

I'm seriously lost in the conversation. I have no idea what she's getting at.

Allison: "Do you remember the time we went to (local under 21 club) two weeks ago? Do you remember when I went off to dance with the girls, came back and gave you a big kiss and shoved my tongue down your throat? Or any of the other times we made out and I did the same?"

Me: "Yes... Ok, so I like for you to be a little dominant. I like when you force your tongue down my throat and push me around a bit, it's hot. I can start doing it back to you if that's what will fix the relationship."

Allison: "I left the club with Jared and gave him a blow job in the back of his van. I came back inside and kissed you in front of all of the girls. They knew about it. They have known about all of this."

I couldn't tell if she was fucking with me or if she was serious. My heart was ripping from my chest. I was so fucking confused and devastated and weirded out at that moment.

Me: "What the FUCK are you talking about?"

Allison: "You TOLD ME you liked it when it was sloppy."

Me: "I don't know what the fuck you are talking about."

Allison: "I cheated on you months ago. I wanted you to come over and see how desirable I was since you were neglecting me. And I wanted you to see that another man had fucked me. So I fucked my ex-boyfriend and he came in me. But you got turned on and started kissing me. So I made out with you and shoved my tongue down your throat so that you could taste his cock. I thought you were into it."

Me: "You know damn well I didn't know all of that. Are you fucking crazy?"

Literally thoughts racing through my mind that I was some kind of faggot. I felt like I had been sexually assaulted. I contemplated suicide.

Allison: "Well things just got so good that I didn't know if you knew or if you didn't know. But I assumed you knew. Because you got so hard every time I came home with a load of cum. And I made sure to bring you one at least a couple times a week. And every time, you just told me how much you loved it. How much you loved eating another man's cum out of me. And I would cum so hard knowing how dirty you were being. That you'd eat another guy's cum to make me happy. It didn't matter to me if you acknowledged it or if you were going to play games with me and act like you didn't."

Me: "This is so fucked."

I got my stuff and left. I really had no idea. I was so fucking angry. I had been so naive. It was super confusing. Nothing about this turned me on, there was no boner on the way home thinking about it. I was truly fucking disgusted and humilated.

--

I had found out later that all of her girlfriends knew all of the gory details and had been in on it for a long time. In a moment of weakness I tried to confide in one of her girlfriends. Her friend was kind of harsh and told me that I was "definitely a wimp" and that I should "accept it" since it turned me on so much - even if I didn't know what was going on at the time. She said that there were plenty of other guys like me and that I was called a "cuckold" and that it's "normal."

She also told me that the guy who was fucking Allison was hung like a horse and that he refused to commit to any one girl because he could fuck chics left and right. That's why Allison started dating me in the first place, which made him jealous, so he started fucking her exclusively again. As far as I know, he had no idea about me eating her out. She wanted to end it between us because he decided to get more serious with her.

I was so disgusted by this. I left the situation and didn't look back for a long time. But as one fetish and fantasy morphed into another, I eventually found the whole thing arousing. Cuckolding is super hot, although I hope to never live through it again.

I like to fantasize and go back to that argument in the room, where I learned the truth, and change history. "If I had known what I know now" kind of thing. Maybe I would have kneeled before her pussy and become her publicly owned cuckold (at least among her friends.) There could have been so many hot situations... but now I will never know.

I tried to look her up on various social media over the years, but have always failed. Which is a good thing, because I am in a wonderful, committed relationship now, and becoming a cuckold is literally the last thing I want to have happen. That doesn't stop me from fantasizing, however.

*****

I intend to write fantasties about Allison. Things that never happened because I walked out. Kind of a "what would have happened" if I had accepted my role and been her cuck. (Assuming she would have had me as one.) No, I don't want to actually go back in time and do such a thing, but for fantasy sake... I'd like to explore some possibilities. The above story was factually true. The next stories to come are pure fantasy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sloppy Allison

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 453 milliseconds