• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • She's Not My Daughter Ch. 06

She's Not My Daughter Ch. 06

So you think fucking the step-daughters best friend was complicated...

Well as it turned out Jesse's plans for me that weekend were turning out to be a dream come true. She seemed to know that I would bring her back to my apartment, or was at least hoping that would happen. Never in my wildest dreams would I think that she would plan to have there friend Erin, a gorgeous redhead, join us for a very hot threesome.

"That's it Daddy, fuck your baby girl good." as she smiled back at me for a second before diving back into Erin's soaked gash. I grabbed Jesse's hips as I slid my hard cock into her wet pussy ever so slowly. As I went deeper into that hot tight cunt Jesse pushed her face even harder against Erin's pussy. I watched as Erin had two fistfuls of sheets in her hands as Jesse had her tongue in that sloppy pussy as far as she could get it.

The scene seemed almost unreal as looked down and I pounded into Jesse, even pulling her hips back to meet my hard thrusts. My cock felt like hot steel cutting through butter as her pussy melted around it. Erin had her eyes shut tightly as she squirmed under Jesse's relentless probing tongue. Jess was sucking out ever drop of the cum I shot into Erin, she was a true cum lover. Then Erin started shaking all over, as she came over over Jesse's face.

"Ohh god yes I'm cumming so hard." as Erin bucked he hips up to meet Jesse's mouth. "Daddy .. cum in Jesse's pussy while I cum on her face." Erin opened she eyes widely looking into mine saying. "You have to .. you have to cum in her so I can eat it out of her pussy too."

She didn't have to say it twice, and I picked Jesse up from the hips and drove down into that hot tight wet little pussy one last time. I'm not sure what I had left to shoot inside, but Jesse got every last drop deep in her pussy. Jesse was pressing back against me not wanting my softening cock to leave her pussy. Finally breaking her mouth away form Erin's sloppy wetness.

"God .. I love feeling your cock twitch and spurt in me." Jesse smiled as she flipped over onto her back with her hand cupping her pussy. "I love having your cum in my little pussy Daddy." Jesse grinned up at me as I fell back onto my weight bench looking at my bed in amazement.

"It won't be in you for long." Erin said as she climbed on top of Jesse in a 69 position. "I want to taste Daddy's cum from you." as she dove in to Jesse's pussy pulling her hand away from that steaming gash.

I watched Jesse lick her hand clean before settling into eating out Erin's pussy. Erin was already feasting on my cum from Jesse's wetness. My cock started to twitch to get hard, but it hurt. They were so into eating each others pussies they didn't even notice me leave the room.

I needed a beer, and my cock hurt to watch them. It was saying "Get back in the game asshole." Relax little head .. big head knows they aren't going anywhere for quite a while. I stood in the bedroom doorway and watched them for a moment smiling. They smell of pussy and semen strongly in the air as they made each other cum on there tongues.

I turned around and finished my beer. Then walked over to the shelves where I kept my liquor. I knew I was going to need something stronger then beer for this weekend as I grabbed my bottle of JD. I grabbed a glass and filled it half way, took a huge slug, then went back through the bedroom doorway.

The girls were pussy to pussy grinding away at each other now. They looked over to me as I sat on the bench loving the sight of these two beauties smashing those wet cunt together.

They giggled together grinning. "Watch the show Daddy." Jesse said. "We are gonna put on a great show for Daddy." Erin added. They went back to grinding and moaning. I knocked off that drink, sat back, and poured another one.

That was the last thing I remember until I was woken up by a pair of soft lips on mine. It was Erin kissing me softly. She pulled back and put a finger on my lips to quiet me. She was dressed, and waved for me to follow her as she walked through the bedroom doorway into the other room. I looked over to see Jesse, she was passed out on the bed still wonderfully naked. I followed Erin in a slight daze.

"Now that I know where you live I'm going to come over during the week to have you all to myself." she whispered in my ear pressing he body to mine. "I want Daddy's cock all to myself for a while." she said softly as she squeezed my cock backing away. "Now I have to go to work though."

I couldn't say a word as I watched her turn and walk out the door. I really didn't have to the little head spoke for me, as he was hard as stone once again. She turned back for a second to look down at my hard cock as she walked out the door then grinned at me saying "I'm sure Jesse will take good care of that for you.". Then the door closed behind her. I didn't hear Jesse come up behind me, but felt her body press against me as her arms wrapped around me.

"Mmmm .. come lie down with me, and I'll take good care or your problem." as she ran her hands down from my chest to my hard cock.

I turn around to face her as she reached up to put her hands around the back of my head, and she went to pull me down to kiss her. I grabbed her under her arms and lifted her up to me. Her legs wrapped around me as we kissed, and I carried her back to bed with me.

"You are making me one happy Daddy baby girl." I said as I kissed her neck up to her ear.

"This is a special weekend, and it's just for you and me. Besides, I love to make my Daddy happy." she whispered to me as I fell back on the bed with her on top of me. "I know I can make you really happy." she looked down at me. "I can prove that to you." as she curled up next to me on my side rubbing her hands on my chest.

"Did you like your surprise?" she said knowingly. "You bet I did. every man's fantasy." I said as I held her close to me rubbing that perfect petite ass of hers. "Some girls fantasies too!" she giggled back at me. "Erin and I wanted a real man to have our threesome with." "Speaking of Erin .. why does Sandy hate her so much Jesse?" I asked guessing in my mind what the real answer was. "Cause the first time Erin saw you at Sandy's she told Sandy how hot she thought you were." she laughed. "Really?" I said grinning some. "Stop .. you know all Sandy's friends want you." Jesse smacked my chest lightly to emphasize. "You are all mine now though." said Jesse rubbed my balls and stroked my cock while giggling. "How did you get so adventurous young lady?" I asked her.

"I have a better question .." she said leaning over me. ".. how did you end up with Sandy's Mom?" she laughed. "She is cool but really she needs more of an old man to take care of her, not someone like you." she laughed.

"What do you mean .. "Like Me" Jesse?" I questioned.

"Ohh no .. I think you are taking it wrong sexy. You're to young minded for her .. that's all I mean." she explained. "Full of energy and life." she smiled down at me.

"OK I understand what you mean now baby." and I started to tell her a brief summary of how I knew Sandy's mom before, we lived together, we were going to be married, but fuck or fight was our motto really. We broke up, she found someone, I found someone, and I married someone. Things were good, things were great, things were exciting, things got crazy, and it ended. So then me and Sandy's mom were both unattached when we met up again. Simple.

"So .. now you tell me .. how did you girls get so adventurous?"

"I guess it's all my fault ..." and Jesse went on to tell me a pretty long story of her last year or so. I was pretty geeky before, a real nerd girl really. Never went out with guys, wore frumpy clothes, had to wear glasses and all. We used to live out here you know "the 'burbs" my family. Mom, Dad, and my brother and I. My brother is older then me, and I had a real huge crush on his friend Jake. I would follow him around and show up places where is was "unexpectedly" to get his attention. He was always sweet to me then.

I remember one day with nothing to do I was in our garage looking for some old stuff my mom had put away. Right now I don't even remember what it was, when I came across some of my dads porn. There were magazines, video tapes, CD's, even tons of loose pictures of all kinds of sex stuff. I grabbed a magazine and flipped through it to see what was in it. I just remember seeing girls sucking cocks. It got me so excited, so hot, and very wet. I couldn't stay there very long though, so I grabbed a video tape to take with me.

That night I put it in the VCR in my room, and watched the tape. So many hard cocks getting sucked, so much cum shooting everywhere. I must had made myself cum like twenty times. I rubbed my clit, I found things to push into my wet pussy, as I watched it over and over. They all seemed to love sucking cock, making them cum, and tasting the semen.

I went down in the morning for breakfast exhausted. My brother was just leaving for somewhere and Jake was there. I knew when I saw him I wanted to be sucking his cock. I put the tape back after one more night of watching it, studying these girls as they were on there knees sucking those hard cocks. Swallowing all that cum, looking so hot doing it.

I noticed that something was different about the box when I put the tape back. Dad was away so I knew he didn't go in there. I wanted to know who went in the box, and if they knew I took something. I got a little scared.

Some days went by, but I never got the images out of my mind. I took more notice of how other girls dressed, especially one that were always attached to some hunky guy. I started to dress differently, and Jake noticed I could tell. Then one day I cut out of school a couple periods early. I went upstairs cause no one was home, and got hot thinking of the cocks on the tape. I thought maybe I should go down and get a different one, as I was rubbing my pussy getting off.

So I was so excited I had to see more, more cocks, more sucking, and especially more cum. I went down after putting on a wrap shirt and a tube top quickly. As I went through the kitchen to the hallway leading to the garage a heard a noise in the garage. Although we never locked the back garage door for some strange reason I wasn't scared at all. I went in to see Jake, he was standing there holding a magazine from the opened box. In his right hand he was stroking his pretty large hard cock, with his jeans around his knees. I was only about 10 feet from him, and I couldn't take my eyes off that cock he was stroking.

"Shittt!!" Jake shouted out as he saw me frozen in place. "Jesse what are you doing here?"

"Uhhmm .. I live here Jake." I chuckled coming out of my stupor. "I think the question here is what are you doing here?" I said as I slowly walked toward him. He didn't even try to cover up, he just kept stroking that hard cock of his. He did drop the magazine though just as I got to him.

"Well now that you see mine, let's see yours." as he pulled down my tube top to check out my boobs. My nipples were hard and he pinched one and it sent a shock all the way down to my pussy. I could feel my pussy dripping juices down my inner thighs I was so excited. He reached up and grabbed me by my ponytail making me look him in the face, of course I had still been staring at his cock.

"Go on Jesse. I know you want to suck my cock." he leaned over to whisper in my ear then. "I won't tell anyone. It will be our secret."

I don't know if he guided me down, or I just slowly dropped down to my knees. I was going to suck his cock so good, just like I saw in the video tape. He led my ponytail as I licked and sucked his cock all over. I did it all like I had done it a thousand times, except it was my first. It tasted so good, and it was so hard. When I sucked on it hard I tasted something wonderful, so I bobbed faster on his cock. I had two fingers of one hand in my pussy, while the other hand rubbed my clit.

"That's my girl." "You suck that cock so good Jesse." "You want it don't you." " You want my cum in your mouth." he said as he held my head by my ponytail, not wanting me to stop sucking. He didn't have worry though I wasn't going anywhere until I got what I wanted. His hot creamy seed.

Then it happened without any warning he held my head still, as he fired his load in my mouth. It was amazing his cock pulsing, shooting all that cum. Hot, salty, but sweet to me. So very thick on my tongue. I came while he filled my mouth up, and I swallowed every drop.

"That's my special queen." "You swallowed it all." he said as he leaned down and kissed my forehead. "I better go, but remember tomorrow is another day baby." as he zipped up and left me there kneeling with my hands under my shirt.

I just knew right then. I was going to love sucking cocks. I would love the feeling of cum shooting in my mouth. I would love the excitement of some place different too. I was in my garage on my knees with the taste of semen in my mouth, and I wanted more.

Part 7: Cumming Soon!!

*****

* Disclaimer - Please Read. Due to the amount of comments of a ridiculous nature I feel a disclaimer is needed. I do not claim to be a writer, nor do I aspire to be one. I do check for spelling and punctuation in my submissions. These are Erotic stories, they are supposed to get you worked up, and if you are checking my spelling then the story or experience (in my case) just isn't doing the job. Please don't feel I need to hear your negativity, just move along quietly to the next author.

99% of my writings are from real life experiences, with a little bit of creative description.

I really do appreciate hearing people enjoy the accounts of my experiences, so I do welcome positive comments. Personally I only send positive comments though this site, since I am also not a critic. I do hope you continue to enjoy these adventures, and will continue to share them with you. Thank you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • She's Not My Daughter Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds