• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Does MMF Again

Wife Does MMF Again

The second MMF was a lot more fun to be a part of. Do not get me wrong the first one I will always remember because it broke a threshold. This time however we all knew what fun was going to happen.

My wife, who is 5'1" and an extremely sexy body. She liked to wear thongs because her ass looks great in them. She has a small waist with a great round ass. Her tits resemble her body, small but perky. Auburn color hair to the middle of her back.

This time she did not know he was over until she got home from work. We were in the bedroom and looking at her pictures. She walked in and asked why we were looking at those. I just told her it was fun to see her in various attire and nude. She laughed and said well I can show you different attire here, right now. She took off her shirt and bra all at once. Duane just glared and groped a little. She just giggled. Then she lowered her jeans revealing a purple thong, almost a g-string. She laid down facing us and we could see her lips on both sides of the material.

Duane took out his camera and took a picture and sent it to a mutual friend. He just laughed and said Danny will be jealous. He leaned down and pulled her to the side. He started to finger her with one then 2 and then 3. He must have felt restricted because he pulled his cock out of the side of his shorts and slowly slid his cock in her. She was flat on her back accepting his thick cock. She placed her heels on his ass and kept pulling him in.

I jumped on the bed and lowered my cock in her mouth. She just moaned everytime he went all the way in. She kept guiding him in while accepting my whole cock down her throat. I looked down at her with her mouth full and she smiled and winked. Duane spread her legs so they were wide open and he slammed in to her a few times before cumming. He laid down beside her kissing and licking her tits. I saw the opening I wanted and got off the bed moved to the edge and slid right in. She was oozing with his load of cum. I just continued to pump her pussy with my long cock. She said I love how you both have different cock sizes. They kept kissing and groping while I continued to really fuck my wife. He reached down and played with her clit and she squirted on me making me cum in her too.

Duane and I thought it was over we laid down on both sides of her. She faced Duane's back and I was in her ass. I felt some movement with her arm and raised up and she was stroking Duane's cock again. She was whispering something in his ear about orgasm. He pulled her over got up again and spread her legs. He positioned himself over her. He is 6'1" and very healthy. She pulled her legs back and told me watch this. I moved to the bottom of the bed and saw his cock pull her lips in and out slowly while he leaned down to kiss her. She was licking his lips and sucking on them moaning. I could see every thrust in her and I saw a very exposed asshole on her.

I put my hand down there and played a little with it until I felt all our cum running down with his thrust. I slid one finger in and played a little until she said more. I slid the second finger in. He pumped a little more and she said more. I slid 3 fingers in and she started fucking my fingers and him. She kept saying fuck me harder faster deeper. I felt his cock through the thin membrane that separates the 2 canals. I felt every vein in his cock. She was fucking us like I have never seen. She screamed and held her breath. I felt him spasm and let loose in her pussy and felt her contractions on his cock and my fingers. I pulled out first so I could see the damage he did on my wife.

He pulled out and her lips were stretched and her pussy was drenched and opened. I was extremely hard from seeing this so I flipped her over grabbed her hips and no hands slid in her pussy. I grabbed her hips and hair and just fucked her. I know she did not feel my girth but she felt my length. I continued to fuck her as Duane laid down. She would kiss him once and a while and saw his cock raise up. She turned her attention to his cock. He wanted a handjob but not a blowjob. I thought he was crazy but she used two hands on his cock. I continued to fuck her hard and she used the motion to help stroke him. Then he started to moan and she put her mouth on his cock and swallowed every drop. She said WOW his cum his sweet I can suck him every day. After hearing that I came again in her pussy. She laid down between us legs spread and cum oozing all over our sheets. One legs was draped on Duane and one over me. Her hands rested on our cocks and we fell asleep.

When I woke up the bed was shaking and he was grinding Duane in his sleep on his morning wood. She fucked him for at least 30 minutes and rolled off. She got up walked around dripping everywhere and turned around to another picture he took and shared with Danny. I heard the response go off and Duane said Danny said he wants some of her. I said we will have to see.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Wife Does MMF Again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 512 milliseconds