• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Talya and My Trunks

Talya and My Trunks

In the San Marco neighborhood, I was swimming at one of the two pools one Saturday afternoon, wearing black swimming trunks. I wasn't really the type to wear underwear underneath swimming trunks. Three girls were at the pool - Brittany, Talya, and Diane, all dressed in two-piece bikinis - as well as several total strangers whose names I didn't know.

The Florida weather is nice all year round. It's almost always an acceptable time to swim at the pool. But summer was still the best time. The month was July, the hottest month of the year, so now was the time when the most people were out swimming.

After half an hour of me swimming around in the water, the three girls began to leave the pool area. While they started walking, I noticed Talya whispering something into her friends' ears for a short while. They looked back at her, and laughed, and they all continued whispering something to one another.

Before they left the pool, Talya turned to me and said: "Hey, John! Come here for a second."

"Okay!" I said back. I quickly climbed up the cement edge of the pool, and stood back on my two feet.

Both Talya and her two friends were smiling about something. I wasn't sure what. "Uhhh . . . come here," Diane said, and she began to walk away, and motion for me to follow.

What was up today? I wasn't sure. I began to follow Diane. I noticed that Talya wasn't following.

Suddenly, I could feel two hands gripping my sides! I looked. It was Talya. She grabbed my swimming trunks, and yanked them down to my feet, all at once!

All of a sudden, I was exposed! I quickly used both hands to try to cover myself up. Talya pulled my trunks all the way off my feet, and held them up in the air, high above her head, yelling loudly with victory.

I couldn't believe it! All of a sudden, on a Saturday morning at the pool, I was naked! This had never happened to me before. "All right, come on!" I said. "Give them back!"

Talya dangled my trunks up in the air, waving them back and forth. I kept myself covered up with both hands. "Come on! You want these? You want these?" she asked.

Then, Brittany pushed me into the pool. I was forced to let go of covering myself as I fell into the water, this time totally naked. Underwater, I looked up, and could still see Talya dangling my trunks up in the air, out of my reach.

I got back up to the surface, and began breathing air again. "Come on, Talya!" I groaned. "Give me back my trunks!"

"No!" she yelled. "Keep-away! Keep-away!" Now she began throwing my trunks back and forth to her friends.

I swam quickly, reached a metal ladder, and began climbing up. Once I was up on land again, I used both hands to cover myself up, and I walked back toward Talya. Her blue towel was still laying on a green lounge chair. I looked at it. Then I looked back at her.

"Don't let him take that towel!" Talya said. I raced forward, and thought I would win, but I was just too late: Diane snatched the towel out of my grip just before I could use it to cover myself up. I went back to covering myself with both hands.

"Hey! You have a camera?" Talya asked a nearby girl. "Take a picture! Look! He's naked!"

"No!" I yelled. "Don't take a picture!"

But the girl Talya was talking to was already smiling, as she focused her digital camera on me. "Smile!" she said, and she began to snap some photos.

I groaned. "Are you enjoying this?" I asked Talya.

"Yes," she said.

I stayed there, exposed yet continuing to grow bigger and harder, making it a little more difficult to keep completely covered up. "What do I have to do to get my trunks back?" I asked her.

"Okay. You want your trunks back?" she asked.

"Yes!!" I said.

"Fine. Walk all the way to where the showers are, turn the water on and off, and walk back here, and I'll give them back to you."

"Are you crazy?? No way!"

"Do you want em back or not? I don't have to give it back, you know."

I sighed. "Fine. Okay! I'll walk there!" I said.

It was so humiliating. I tried to walk quickly across the pool, hoping nobody would see me, until I got all the way to the showers, but of course people saw me. She had better make good on her word and give me my trunks back, I thought to myself over and over. Finally, I reached the showers.

"Okay, I'm here!" I yelled.

"Now turn the water on!" she yelled loudly.

Groaning, I fidgeted for a short while with the faucets, and finally got the water to turn on. I waited a few seconds, then turned it off. Now, at last, I began the walk back to Talya and her friends.

"Run, boy! Run!" Talya taunted. She laughed again.

"Okay. So, do I get my trunks back?" I asked.

"No," she said. "I hid them somewhere while you were running to the showers. I'll give them back to you tomorrow."

"What??" I yelled. "Where? Where'd you hide them?"

"I don't know. Go look."

"Come on," I said. "Give me back my trunks."

"No," she replied. "You're not getting them back. Not till tomorrow. Have a nice day!" Now Talya began to walk away from the pool, with all her friends, all laughing and smiling from my misfortune. One last photo was snapped before they took off running.

The next day, she left my swimming trunks at my doorstep. But in the meantime, she and her friends, and plenty of total strangers, had seen me without them. It was the most humiliating day of swimming at the pool ever!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Talya and My Trunks

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 433 milliseconds