• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Timmy's Talented Tongue Ch. 05

Timmy's Talented Tongue Ch. 05

12

We hadn't seen Timmy in awhile.

It was on Fourth of July that I had made the dear boy's sexy acquaintance, at a party at my house, discovering by happenstance how long his tongue was and then forcefully availing myself of the magic of that tongue in the pantry while my guests left for the beach to watch fireworks.

Later that evening, and into the wee hours, I shared his talents with my sexy friend, Linda, another wonderfully sexy older gal of 62, just three years older than me. And the next day at the beach, we'd "loaned" out the services of our oral slave, just about wearing out the 18-year-old's superb tongue.

But then, the last of a string of sexy older women who visited our cabana, took Timmy away. I suppose it was acceptable. After all, Pat, a beautiful sexy gal of 69, was the boy's grandmother.

"I miss that kid, Veronica, it's been over a week since she absconded with him," Linda sighed one day as we worked out at our local gym, honing our senior citizen bodies into firm muscle beneath somewhat saggy, sexily wrinkled skin. "God, that long tongue of his was amazing, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, I know, that boy certainly knew his way around a pussy," I laughed as we pedaled furiously on the stationary bikes. "Hope Pat is getting her satisfaction now that he's staying with her for awhile. Nice to see a boy take care of his granny like that."

"Not fair," Linda said. "Share the wealth, ya know?"

We laughed, continuing our workout and then leaving the gym, going our separate ways. I was a sweaty mess this hot day, but I needed some groceries, so stopped by the store adjacent to the gym, hoping to not run into anyone I knew. My tight t-shirt was soaked through, as were the short silky green short shorts I wore.

And in the produce aisle, there was Timmy, poking through the cucumbers. I smiled, walking up behind him and looking around to make sure no one was watching, grabbed the shaggy-haired blonde by his ass.

"You got those beat, kid," I hissed into his ear before he spun around, stunned.

"Mrs. Leonard!" he gasped. "I...it's nice...I mean..."

"Where've you been, boy?" I laughed, loving his nervousness. "Things, uh, working out at your granny's house?"

"They certainly are, Veronica," I heard a lilting voice say.

I turned and there was Pat, Timmy's sexy grandmother, wearing a lovely print dress that rode up her wrinkly but strong thighs, thighs that a week earlier on the beach had spread wide for her grandson's talented tongue in my beach cabana and then folded in a fleshy embrace around his face as he ate her to a grinding orgasm.

"Well, that's lovely, Pat, lovely," I smiled. "Do be a dear and you know, send him back our way if you tire of him. Though I doubt that's possible."

"Quite right, quite right," Pat laughed, as Timmy stood nervously between us, smiling sheepishly, as Pat and I eyed the boy up and down.

"I understand why you miss the boy," Pat sighed. "But Carey and I are enjoying him so."

Carey was Pat's gorgeous 39-year-old daughter, a younger, carbon copy of her mom, with blonde hair and a very pretty face and a rock-solid body. Carey was an athlete, runner, marathoner, weight lifter and the muscle genes ran deep in the family, along with, apparently, the incestuous sexual appetite.

"How is Carey, I haven't seen her in ages?" I asked Pat.

"Ask her yourself, Veronica," Pat laughed. "Here she is."

Carey beamed as she walked up to us, looking gorgeous as always, her hair perfect, and that body on display nicely in her very tight white top and matching shorts, her thighs chiseled and firm, calves diamond-cut muscles rising above slender ankles. The girl was beyond hot, and I licked my lips looking at her, thinking of the sexual trysts the granny-daughter-son combo was enjoying.

"You look great, honey, but you always do," I said, giving Carey a big hug. "I'm sorry, I'm so sweaty, I just left the gym."

"Not to worry, Veronica, it's good to see you...and see you keeping in such delicious shape," she growled, eyes widening as they drank me in. "Truly delicious..."

"Oh, stop, stop," I blushed. "Just trying to keep my figure up, that's all..."

"Oh, and you do, you do," Pat sighed.

There was a moment of silence, thick and noticeable, broken when Pat chimed in with, "If you're not doing anything this afternoon, why don't you stop by for a quick drink. We can, you know, catch up."

Timmy's eyes widened at the words. As did mine. The three women smiled broadly as Timmy shifted nervously from foot to foot.

"Oh, I'm a frightful mess," I said, looking at my watch that read 3:30. "I'll go home, shower and change, and then..."

"Nonsense," Carey laughed, holding my shoulders and looking me up and down. "What you have on is perfect!"

"And the sweat?" Pat purred as she looked at Timmy. "Well, that's just perfect as well. We'll...well, we'll clean you up! Do come by in a few moments, won't you? We'll talk, and have...a little fun..."

I left the store in a rush, my head swimming with possibilities. I thought about calling Linda in on the fun, but selfishly didn't. This would be too special to share.

They finished their shopping first and I hurried through mine, rushing to Pat's lovely seaside home when I was done. I rang the bell and heard Pat call out for me to enter.

I rounded the corner to the living room to moaning, wet sounds. There on the couch, both nude, where mother and daughter, arms around each other, kissing deeply and wetly, Pat's gorgeous body wrinkled deliciously, Carey's taut and muscular. Pat's tongue was huge, as I'd noticed on the beach that day as she rimmed her grandson's tasty asshole. They broke their kiss to turn to me, smiling - and extending their incredible tongues. Pat's was only a bit longer than her gorgeous daughter's.

"A bit over four inches," Pat said, slurping that amazing lizard-like tongue back into her puckered mouth. "Carey's is about three and a quarter, young Timmy's a solid three."

"That's quite a...lingual legacy," I laughed. "And speaking of talented tongues...oh, my word..."

They laughed, and we all looked down. Timmy's tongue, all flickering three inches of it, was now furiously at work inside Carey's slick, shaven pussy as he knelt on the floor. His face was a sexy shade of blue as his mother's marvelously muscled thighs were clamped securely around it, squeezing it to the moist quim he licked rapidly up and down.

"My God, Carey, your legs!" I marveled. "So strong and muscular, that poor...lucky boy!"

"Do make yourself at home, my dear," Pat smiled, Carey groaning as she ran her tongue down her mother's salty neck to suckle the thick folds of her sexy wattle, gorging herself on the fleshy meat of it. "Feel free to get out of those hot, wet things..."

I laughed, and stripped down, watching the action intently as Carey continued to lap at her mother's throat, sucking the meaty flesh, and then down to cup her saggy tits in her hand and nibble at the thick brown nipples, making her mom moan.

"Join us, baby," Carey smiled, that long tongue flickering over her mother's creamy wrinkled tit flesh. "Any friend of mom's is a lover of mine..."

I laughed and sat between them now, Tim moaning from the scissoring grip of his mother's powerful thighs. The two gorgeous women attacked me in a most delightful way, Pat kissing me at first and nearly gagging me with her incredibly long tongue, which I sucked like a meaty, wet cock, Carey licking up and down my face, sticking her own long tongue into my ear and then working down to my neck, sucking and licking the sexy folds of older-woman flesh.

"Mmmm, I love necks, like yours...and mom's..." she growled, nipping at the flesh and tonguing madly. "So meaty...so sexy..."

Both women used their hands on my saggy tits, fisting great handfuls of wrinkled flesh and then twisting my thick, brown nipples, making me moan and clench my thighs together to work my pussy, hairy and wet.

"You're a guest, you don't do that work," Carey giggled, unlocking her muscular younger thighs from her son's head and pushing it over between mine where the lad's tongue instantly drubbed my engorged clit. "Make our friend cum, Timmy, work your licking magic..."

He did, oh so well, as Pat and Carey leaned to my chest, cupping a tit in each of their hands and flickering their talented tongues around the nipples, sucking, biting, licking as my thighs bulged around Timmy's face. He made me cum within a minute of applying his proficient skills to my hairy quim, and I came long and hard, squeezing him in my scissoring thighs so hard I nearly knocked him out. Pat and Carey giggled watching the boy's lapping face go blue in the crush of my sexy old legs.

"That is the best, isn't it?" Carey laughed. "Crushing the boy's face in your thighs as you cum? Such power, such control...lovely, and your legs, Veronica, are gorgeous, truly gorgeous."

I lay back, totally relaxed as Carey and her mom continued to lazily lick my tender nipples while Timmy leaned back shaking the life back into his head. It was a brutally warm day and all of us were sweating heavily, which only added an odorous sexy air to the perverse proceedings.

"God, I'm a mess, a sticky, sweaty mess!" I laughed, my arms around the mother and daughter so happily suckling my breasts.

"We need a towel," Pat groaned with a husky tone. "A human towel...Timmy, do get up here and lick every drop of sweat on our guest's fine body!"

I groaned loudly and felt my pussy tingle anew as Timmy gamely lifted my feet to his face, inhaling the acrid, sweaty stench of them fresh from my filthy sweat socks, and running his long tongue up and down the wet wrinkles of my soles. He worked his way to my toes, sucking each one into his pretty mouth and bathing each individually, his tongue lapping between them to ingest every ounce of sweat and grit and sock lint.

The boy worked my feet like a dream and adding to the pleasantries, both Carey and Pat fingered my cunt, Pat's long bony fingers imbedded inside my hole while Carey dribbled my thick clit. Their combined efforts brought me to another grinding orgasm as they licked my tits and Timmy lapped his way up my sweaty calves and thighs and belly.

Carey and Pat scooted out of the way, allowing the boy to lift my arms and gently suckle and lick my quite-wet armpits, the smell not bothering him in the least as he cleaned every drop of perspiration from them, lapping eagerly at each one and then attaching his mouth to the smooth-shaven hollows to suckle up anything he'd missed.

Carey and Pat sat on either side of me and laughed, lifting their own arms, and Timmy dutifully worked his way to each, cleansing first his mom's sweaty pits and then his grandmother's. I sat in the middle, watching and fingering each of the women on either side of me, their own hands working my pussy into a gathering orgasm. Each of us came at the same time, writhing under each other's hands, and Timmy being practically suffocated as a result, his beautiful grandmother's saggy but strong arm draped around his face, imprisoning his moaning mouth in her aromatic armpit.

"Let's get comfy, shall we, ladies?" Pat finally sighed, standing and leading us all up the stairs, my eyes fixed on the saggy, quivering mounds of her succulent white ass as she walked.

We fell into Pat's king-sized bed, more than ample for all of us, Pat laying back and pulling me atop her, my hairy quim absorbing her licking face. I shrieked in pleasure as her incredibly long tongue drilled into me, spearing my wet hole and thrusting in and out, her nose grinding my clit. She ran her hands up my front, twisting my nipples as she ate my cunt.

"OH MY GOD PAT!" I screamed, hunching my hips in time with her thrusting four-inch tongue. "I thought Timmy ate a great pussy! Shit, no one does it better than you, oh shit shit shit!! It's sooooooooo big and long!!"

I could feel Pat's lips twist into a smile in my lips as she continued to tongue fuck me, drilling that amazing tool in and out of me like a fleshy jackhammer. She then moaned, and over my shoulder I saw the reason why. Carey was lying between her mother's flaccid thighs, the sexy saggy muscles of her inner thighs swaying in sexy quivering waves, as her daughter furiously lapped at the old woman's hairy cunt.

"C'mere boy, don't want you left out," I growled at Timmy.

The boy stood on the bed, and I took his long, beautiful cock in my mouth, sucking him to the balls in one gulp, fondling his huge, smooth nuts in one hand while pumping his prick with the other, my head bobbing madly back and forth until I felt his sacks pulsate in my bony fingers.

I sucked harder, stroking him faster and within seconds he groaned and started to come. And as he did, I squirted my hot woman cum down Pat's gulping throat, tightening my squatting thighs around her face and making her gasp for air. Behind me, I heard her thighs slap in a scissoring embrace around her daughter's face as she came, while Timmy bellowed and filled my cheeks with 10 steamy hot jets of sweet boy cream. I eagerly stroked him to completion, not swallowing a drop, the load so huge it oozed out of the corners of my smiling mouth.

I slipped back on Pat's body and attached my lips to hers, snowballing half the load inside and turning to face Carey, who'd detached herself from her mother's cunt to come share the cum. I kissed her madly, swapping her son's sweet nut sauce back and forth, her long tongue thrashing around inside my mouth and working his cream into a foamy lather. All three of us joined mouths now, spitting the spunk between us, sucking it back out and going back for more. We finally sat up, smiling, our faces smeared from nose to neck in a steamy layer of Timmy's hot cum.

"Well now," Pat laughed, running her impossibly long tongue down my neck and chest to lick up wayward drizzles of Timmy's cum. "That was certainly interesting.."

It was surreal, quickly escalating from hot to hotter, as Pat knocked Timmy to his back on the bed and leaped atop his still-stiff cock, impaling herself on it with one stroke, devouring it deep inside her hairy pussy. She leaned forward, smothering him in her cummy tits and feeling his tongue go wild over them as her dimpled ass thundered and quivered as it pounded up and down, slapping at his balls until he groaned in pain.

"That leaves me and you, baby," Carey laughed, lying me down and burying her head between my spread thighs.

I lost track of the orgasms, one morphed into the next as Carey's amazing tongue devoured me. She'd mix up techniques, first drilling me rapidly with that tongue, wiggling her head from side to side and working my clit with her nose, and then lap up the oily crack of my cunt and tickling the clit with the lizard-like quickness of her tongue. Finally, she sucked every meaty fold of my furry pussy lips into her mouth, sucking them in and out and working the tip of her tongue to drive me to yet another orgasm. She then ran a lazy tongue down to my asshole, working it inside, digging it in deeper and fully, soaking it with her spit and my woman cream. It felt like I was getting ass fucked by a small but very proficient cock, rubbery and probing, and I knew I needed more.

I was whipped, practically out of it from the ceaseless pleasure of the younger woman's magic mouth, and scarcely noticed that Pat had wrestled another orgasm from her grandson with her velvety pussy, settling down on it now and sitting up, hands on her meaty hips, beaming down at him and us.

"Get it while it's still hot...and hard!" she giggled, pulling her soaked snatch off Timmy's hard cock and flopping to her back, saggy thighs open wide for Carey who dove in eagerly to her mother's cum-soaked pussy, slurping out the copious creampie. "Take it, Veronica, take it now!"

I found myself on my knees, head on the bed, Timmy behind me, slicing his impossibly hard cock deep into my ass, an ass properly lubricated by his mother moments earlier. I howled with pleasure, pounding my butt back to meet his incessant, eager strokes, slamming the meat of my ass into his hips until the flesh undulated in an endless wave.

Carey's wiggling ass was too close to ignore, as the pretty blonde slurped noisily at the spermy well of her mother's hairy cunt, sucking out mouthfuls of her son's hot creampie. I leaned up and over as Timmy fucked my ass to burrow my face into Carey's bum, muscular and smooth and sweaty, driving my tongue deep into the gripping ring of her clinging shitchute. She moaned at the intrusion, opening her butt meat wider in her hands to take my adoring face deeper inside. I growled, hungry for more, driving my face in, wiggling my head side to side to work myself completely into Carey's meaty rump, my tongue so deep it felt like it would be yanked off in her muscular rectum.

Timmy benefitted from having had so many orgasms already which would delay his next one, watching as he fucked my ass, drinking in the perverse scene of his mother sucking out his spunk from his granny's gushing cunt while I sucked on his mom's jiggling butt. It was too much sensory overload though, and in a few minutes he jetted another load, this one scorching its way deep inside my clinging bowels, his hands kneading my butt flesh as he pounded inside, emptying his young, tireless nuts.

"Mmmm, bring it here, baby," Pat cooed as she folded her saggy thighs around Carey's sucking face.

I laughed and wiggled over to the older woman, spinning to sit on her face and screaming with pleasure as Pat attached her mouth to my dripping asshole and sucked out every drop of Timmy's seed, then driving her exquisitely long tongue deep inside my clenching rectal ring to scoop out anything she'd missed. She came as she felched Timmy's ass pie from me, scissoring her daughter's licking face so hard in her amazingly strong thighs the poor younger woman nearly passed out from lack of oxygen, Pat's outer thighs bulging with muscle beneath the sexy, saggy flesh.

We rested momentarily, the three women lying on our backs, chatting away, Timmy stretched out beneath us, me in the middle and my ass firmly smothering his face. Carey and Pat lazily stroked my pussy and tits as we talked.

"What now, Mom?" Carey asked. "I gotta get going soon..."

"Well, Veronica, what do you think?" Pat smiled, leaning to kiss me, her long tongue invading my appreciative mouth as she fingered my hairy slit.

"Well, young Timmy here has a pretty long cock," I said, looking down at it as it bobbed in the air, stiff as ever, his moans vibrating nicely up my fresh-fucked asshole still wet with his cum. "I was wondering...how flexible is this boy?"

Carey and Pat roared with laughter, and quickly slipped off of me, pulling Timmy out from under my ass. Pat pushed his legs up and over his head, his knees astride it, bent completely over, that dripping dick mere inches from his face.

"Wow," I laughed. "Pretty flexible...shall we, ladies?"

"Got just the thing, babes," Pat laughed as she buried her face in Timmy's exposed ass, drilling it deeply with her very long tongue, making her grandson scream with pleasure, his cock head oozing with precum and the vestiges of sperm from his last orgasm up my tight asshole.

Carey and I attacked the boy's balls, each of us sucking one into our mewing mouths, washing the tender, hairless flesh with our tongues and pulling on each of his legs, bending him over farther. I watched, with a mouth full of his hot young nut, as his quivering cock inched closer to his mouth, his lips open and anxious. With just a bit more coaxing, we'd bent Timmy enough to slice the first few inches of his delicious dick into his own mouth!

"Oh...my...GOD!" I cried out, letting his slick ball pop out of my mouth for an instant, watching just inches away as Timmy frantically sucked his own dick, his long tongue snaking out of his lips to wash around the pulsating flesh, tickling and licking what he couldn't fit into his mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Timmy's Talented Tongue Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds