• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Dark Lady Ch. 05

The Dark Lady Ch. 05

1234

After the harsh words in the kitchen, I was very quiet on the drive to meet DR at the mine, having been put firmly in my place. Kim sensed that something was out of kilter, but Susan kept the conversation going and drew Clara in with frequent questions.

DR's truck was by the side of the road when we arrived and I walked over to say hello. "Morning. You want to just follow me, or would you like one of the women as a passenger?"

"You've got three of them in there?"

"Yes. My mother insisted, and Susan asked the woman who is going to be responsible for the gallery part of the gold program to come along as well."

"Don't need to talk to sis, what about your mother? Her name is Kim?"

"Yes, I'll tell her."

Kim looked doubtful. "Turn on the charm," I said, "we need his help."

Susan got in the back with Clara and the two of them were whispering about something. I was paying attention to the rough road when they started licking the back of my neck.

"What have I done wrong now?"

"Don't be nasty. We want to apologize for jumping on you at breakfast. Clara whispered to me that if your great cock went away, we would be very unhappy."

"Wait a minute. An hour ago, my cock doesn't count, and now it does?"

More licks and kisses. Clara said in a very soft voice, "That was a bad performance I put on last night. This morning I feel like a new woman. You know how sometimes when you throw up, your body gets a lot better? That's how my brain feels this morning. Like I puked up all my girl sex garbage and got rid of it."

Susan had Clara down on the back seat, wrestling. "Wait a minute! What about sex with me? Is that all over?"

Clara sat on Susan and said in her best Dom voice, "All right Kristoph, I'm stringing you up and flogging until you scream for my pussy!"

They were still laughing and wrestling when we pulled up at the mine. I looked around at two flushed smiling faces. "Are we anywhere back close to normal?"

"Theo, how could any woman be normal around you?"

Kim and DR were smiling, so things couldn't have been too bad in the other car. I said, "I want to take DR to the boulder first. Why don't the three of you hike slowly up the wash beyond where we got the other day, looking for dark rocks with shiny spots."

DR got his tools, and I took a brush to clean off the dust and gravel we had covered the boulder with. It was a nice day, not too hot. As the women walked upstream, I led DR up the narrow ravine to the camouflaged boulder and brushed an area clean. He went to work on one side while I moved to the opposite side to begin cleaning. Soon I heard a series of oaths that sounded like, "Damn fool, why didn't you see it in the samples? Oh shit, look at that." More unhappy grunts in between whacks at the rock with his hammer. "I'll be goddamned. Holy shit."

He looked up and said, "Theo, we are not uncovering this rock today. Start putting stuff back and then come over here."

"Gimme your hand." He dropped three small pieces of crystal rock into my palm. "Guess what that is."

"You are kidding!"

He shook his head. "This rock looks like it is from a diamond pipe. I'll bet those are diamonds in your hand. Three or four carets, maybe. But I don't understand why there is gold too. Could be some crazy subduction event did this."

We looked at each other, baffled but excited. "Theo, we need to get that boulder to my place so I can run more tests. We'll get a dump truck and a loader out here and pretend we are just mining some gravel for a garden project. Think you can drive a dump truck with that in it?"

I'm sure I looked scared because he laughed at me. "Yeah, I'd be worried too if I was driving a rock around might be worth a few million."

He added, "Let's join the women and just say the boulder has to be tested some more."

Two hours later, we had a fifty pound sack of heavy rocks, but nothing to compare to the boulder. The rough diamonds were burning a hole in my pocket. DR said to take them to a diamond guy in town tomorrow and see what he said. It might take a day or two to get the moving equipment ready for the boulder, but I was on call for a twilight move.

The women brought the lunch under some trees and DR described the situation as he saw it. "The good news is I can see more gold in these dark rocks. The bad news is I haven't figured out what kind of formation that boulder and the smaller pieces came from, and we don't need folks out here messing around until I do. So Theo and I are going into the boulder moving business to get it to my place for more testing."

He went on, "I'd like to take a raincheck on the dinner invite. Let's put it off until we know more and can set some plans. In the meantime, we can take care of paperwork."

There was a relaxed silence on the way back to town. Kim finally said, "So, we have some nice nuggets but don't know where we stand at all, do we?"

"Nope. Kind of nervous making, isn't it, not knowing whether you're worth a million or a hundred million?"

I smiled at everyone and got nervous giggles back. I stopped the car and asked Kim to drive, then climbed in back with Clara. I pulled her roughly into my lap and kissed her hard. She kissed back hard. I whispered in her ear, "Promise me no more crazy stuff."

She buried her head in my chest and quietly shuddered against me. She looked up with more tears. "I'll try. I really will."

I held her as tight as I could until she relaxed against me.

I pulled out my phone and called Karen, "Hey, any chance you can join us for simple dinner at Keeler? I need some advice."

"No black sheath dress?" I put the phone on speaker and said, "I missed what you said."

"I said, 'No black sheath dress?' "

Clara had her hand between my legs, squeezing.

"I just consulted with the women here. They have on tees and shorts with nothing under."

"I might have known. How soon?"

"About half an hour."

"I'll be there. Fix me a drink."

I explained to the others in the car, "Have to do something about my school disaster. She's only got a few days left but maybe I can work something out."

Susan said, "You need a body double, but I'm not sure the rest of us are ready for that."

Clara was lying on me having a giggling fit. I messed with her hair and rubbed her front. Susan saw what was going on and climbed over the seat. I pulled her in tight and whispered, "She wants to let a guy in bed with us!"

Susan jerked in mock outrage and reached for a Clara boob. "And I thought you were my girlfriend!"

Kim looked back and asked, "What's going on?"

Susan's outrage was good. "Clara wants to let a guy in bed with her two girlfriends and herself! Can you imagine?"

I tried out a feminine voice, "Clara, how can you treat your roommates like this? I thought we agreed girl sex was all we needed?"

Her hand was squeezing the very devil out of me. Kim was having the giggles in front. Clara was giggling. Susan and I were kissing.

We were getting close to Keeler. I shifted over to my macho male voice and said, "Mom, did you know Clara has won an award?"

"No. What award?"

"The graduating seniors on the Melrose High football team have voted her, 'Girl I'd most like to fuck!' "

Kim said, "Theo, that is gross! You apologize this very minute!"

Susan and Clara were all over me. I sure loved being physical with my women. My fingers were in all the forbidden places as they rained blows on my head.

Kim was in the garage and we had to stop. They actually kissed me after my bad behavior, and we went upstairs.

The twins had got wind of yet another takeout dinner and had things arranged on the sideboard. Three kinds of salad and roasted chicken. Craft beer and better than average wine.

I knocked their heads together and said thank you. They pinched the front of my shorts and said, "We still have a date with you."

Karen was pressing against me. She asked the twins, "What is he up to now? He asked me to come over for dinner."

I kissed her and said, "I'm so starved for affection, I just had to see you."

The three of them laughed loudly. Others looked over, shaking their heads.

Karen and I filled our plates and sat together on the sofa. I nudged her hip. "Hi."

She nudged me back. "Hi yourself. Find anything interesting out there today?"

"DR says he needs to do more analysis on the big rock. He and I are going into the business of secretly moving high value boulders. That's why you are here. This gold thing can't be put off and I am between a rock and hard place, schoolwise.

"I suppose you want special credit for punning me?"

"The real story is that I am at your mercy. You can get me to promise almost anything right now."

She chuckled and waved the others over to sit on the floor in front of us. "Theo wants a big favor from me and says he will promise almost anything to get it. You know him better than I do, so help me come up with a good promise. Something that keeps on giving, like that battery ad."

Karen laughed and so did everyone else. I was mortified. This was torture and I had only myself to blame.

"Massage every night for a year."

"Reading to you in bed every night."

"Sex every day for a year."

"Taking out the garbage and cleaning the bathroom for months."

I was getting pinker and the women stopped talking and just pulled me on the floor where I could be hassled properly. Karen sat on me and leaned over for a kiss. It was long and sweet and the others cooed.

She sat up and said, "Ok, here is the deal. You will take the graduation exam this coming week. You will get a perfect score and I will pull strings to get you permission to legally graduate from high school right now, but go through the ceremony in June with your friends."

Everyone held their breaths, "And..."

"And, he will promise to give a loving kiss to every one of us every day, and tend to our needs as directed."

There was a collective sigh, "as directed..."

They jumped me, several voices rang out, "Theo, about my needs..."

Kim pulled me up and pushed my body against the wall. "I get the first loving kiss."

A long while later, I finished all the kisses. Kim made a final pronouncement. "Tonight, you take Karen home and tend to her needs. The rest of us will wait."

I let Karen boss me around, driving us to her house, running me through the bathroom and into her bed. She did a quick shower and jumped in on top all warm and fresh and smelling incredible. She kissed me and said, "You don't have to do this if you don't want to. I'll take an IOU."

I hugged her and kissed the back of her neck and wrapped my fingers in her blond hair. "Are you the tiniest bit sleepy?"

"Oh, Theo, I know I'm lucky to have you here in my own bed. Take me whenever you want. It will be more exciting that way. Now close your eyes."

It was 4 am on the clock next to her bed. Her curvy behind was wiggling on me and I was hard. I reached around and fondled another curvy item. "You poked me."

"Happens all the time. Nothing to worry about." I pinched the nipple on the tip of the curvy item.

She turned into me with a kiss in the dark. "You've taken twenty years off my life. I'm back in high school and we are having a forbidden night together because my folks are on a trip."

"You have a vivid imagination. Have we done it yet?"

"No. You keep hinting we need to, but I'm being coy."

I eased into her. "How coy? This feels pretty juicy to me."

"That big thing pushes the coy out of me every time. Harder."

She got very active, humping and jerking and then screaming at me as she came, "YES!"

I turned us over and she lay on me, trembling, smothering my face with kisses.

"Am I holding up my end of the deal?"

"Oh yes," and she was asleep again.

I was alone in the bed with the sun in my eyes. She appeared in the doorway with coffee, the sun shining on all of her. "You make a guy hard just standing there."

"I'm only a fake teenager." She wiggled her hips and the tits bounced provocatively.

"You've been teasing me like that and we still haven't done it?"

She sat on the edge of the bed and shared her coffee. "You are very shy and delicate."

She was kissing me tenderly when a face appeared at the door. We looked up and there was a naked Susan with her own cup of coffee.

"How did you get in here?"

"I used the key you gave me. Are you done with him yet? I'm needy."

"He was very nice to me in the night. But now we are pretending we are in high school together and haven't done it yet. Where do you fit in?"

"I'm your twin sister and insanely jealous that you have him and I don't. I am plotting all sorts of awful things to get even."

I spoke up after another sip of coffee. "But what if I am tired of this sister rivalry and decide to have you both together at the same time. I have an evil mind that thinks deflowering two instead of one would be fine."

"No. That's totally unfair! She is just a minx."

Susan advanced across the room and we got Karen on her back with legs spread. Susan said, "Sorry sis, I can't resist this," and plunged her mouth into Karen's crotch.

"No no, you can't." I maneuvered Susan on top and plunged into her while Karen was still hollering. The twin who didn't deserve me had a tight, clutching cunt and was twisting every which way in my arms.

I spanked her ass a couple of times and reached for a nipple to pinch. She shuddered and came hard. I rolled her off and said don't go anywhere. The sister that I had a crush on was crying and still saying it wasn't fair. My cock was big and hard and went in smooth as silk. A lot smoother than into a teenager the first time.

"Ohhh, you've done it! I won't forgive you for doing my evil sister first but please don't stop. Promise you'll marry me if I get pregnant... Ohhh, something's happening. Why are you pounding me like that. Ohhh, god, oh, oh, oh." And she really did come, holding tight to me.

We were toweling off when I said, "Did you have that much fun the first time?"

They snapped their towels at me. "What do you think? I was scared shitless and couldn't remember any of it afterwards except he was big and it hurt."

"Mine was better than that. In my own bed after school one day. But I was scared too and didn't come." Susan was smiling.

They pressed into me. "Do we get to learn about your first?"

"On my eighteenth birthday, with someone who cares so much for me that she didn't have sex with a guy for eighteen years until I was legal."

"OMG, Theo, that is so tender. She's like a mother to all of us, and now she is your lover too!"

I hugged them tight and said, "Someone could make a lot of money if they figured out how to take the confusion and terror out of having your first sex."

"Theo, you have enough on your plate without taking on teenage cherry popping!"

That sent us laughing to the breakfast table. Susan elbowed me and said, "That was good therapy you used with Clara yesterday."

"Should she see a shrink too?"

"That roommate business won't go away easily. She needs help banishing it."

Karen said, "I don't think therapy makes bad things go away. It gives you tools to manage the pain."

I reached out to take their hands. "I don't tell you this enough. I'm terrifically in your debt for looking out for me and kicking me into line when I screw up. Don't stop that."

Karen got me in one of her headlocks. "God, I wish I could do this to some of my uncouth students without getting fired."

"What have I done?"

"Last night, I said you were going to get a perfect score on the graduation exam? I meant that. Take another look at the study guide, which is posted online."

Susan pulled my ears. "Yes, even genius's need to look in the book sometimes."

I kissed them, fondled their boobs, told them how sexy they were, and we went off to work.

Clemmie was giving me a shoulder massage and saying in a small voice that I needed to let her sit in my lap once in a while. She bent down and said, "Clara came over last night. She said her whole life is changed because of you."

She stopped, went over and closed and locked the door. She marched back over to me and climbed into my lap and gave me a long wet kiss. "There, fire me for sex in the office."

I hugged her and rubbed her fine tits. She said, "You've changed my life too."

"How? You seem like the same neat Clemmie I've always known."

She put my hand under her skirt and said, "Rub me."

I rubbed and her breath caught. "What about no sex in the office?"

She wrapped herself entirely around my head and draped the blond hair in my face. She smelled clean and fresh and lovable.

"I have the most terrible crush on you. It drives me crazy."

"What should I do? Beat you? Love you? Both?"

She climbed out of my arms and went back to the neck rub. "I'm a basket case. Just throw me out with the trash."

"While I am thinking about that, get me DR on the phone if you can."

"Hi, was just getting ready to call you. I have the loader and the truck lined up. We should pick them up at noon either today or tomorrow."

Clemmie was back in my lap and putting my hand inside her bra. I put the phone on mute and said, "That's a firing offense."

"I don't care. Go ahead and fire me."

I took the mute off. "The weather's good. Let's do it today. Wrecks my schedule either way."

"Ok. Meet at Jim's Commercial Rentals down on Front St at noon. Bring your credit card."

I tossed her in the air, and watched as she recovered and landed on her feet with a fierce look.

"You are coming with me. Transfer the phones out to the gallery receptionist and have her take messages. We are away on urgent company business the rest of the day. Then go home, get into your grubbiest clothes with tough boots, work gloves and a floppy hat. Get a lunch and snacks for three. Meet at Jim's at noon."

I stared at her. She looked at me unbelievingly and dashed out. I went to see Kim, who was on the phone. Wrote under her nose, "Doing boulder today. Clemmie with me."

She smiled and reached for a kiss. I stuffed my hand down her front and gave her a lot of tongue. She tried to swat me and I ran to Clara's office. She was there and not on the phone for once. I took the packet of stones and emptied it in front of her. The crystal rocks might or might not be diamond. "Take these to a diamond guy in town and ask for an appraisal. Tell him you inherited them from your mother, who said her uncle gave them to her and she forgot about them. Don't admit anything about where they came from. Tell Laura I have Clemmie with me and we will be back late." I kissed her and squeezed her boob and ran for home.

Fortunately, I had some old work clothes that suited the role of dump truck driver, down to the oil company baseball cap. When I got to Jim's, DR was standing next to a shiny loader on its trailer, already hooked to the back of the truck. I went in and signed my life away for the equipment. When I came out, Clemmie was saying hello to DR and apologizing for her appearance. DR looked at her diminutive form and blond hair tucked in a cap, and then at me. "Sonny, how come you have such a supply of cute women around?"

Clemmie blushed, I laughed, and we boosted her up into the middle of the truck seat with her pack of goodies. I eased us out of the yard, with the truck gears making a terrific noise, and got us headed toward the mine road without hitting anything. Clemmie was in seventh heaven, riding with two tough guys in a giant noisy truck.

When I got to the stretch of gravel road leading to the mine, the hard ride got harder. Taking it easy on the loader, it was the best part of an hour before we were in the wash near the boulder.

I turned Clemmie into our sentry, telling her to keep a sharp eye for any sign of movement anywhere near us. I even had some binoculars from my car for her to use. There was a pretty high rock with some shade for her to hide in.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Dark Lady Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 183 milliseconds