• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Teen Goes To Swinger Party Ch. 02

Teen Goes To Swinger Party Ch. 02

I head back to the main room and decide to look around for a while. After looking around for a couple minutes, I turn to see two white BBW's approaching. They are about 5"8 and 5"5, with big tits and fat asses. The redhead introduces herself as Ashley and the brunette introduces herself as Carly. We start talking, they tell me how they always love breaking in the new young cute guys that join, which makes me blush. After a while they ask me if I wanna join them in the couple's room. I couldn't believe it, I was gonna get to be in my first threesome... Or so I thought.

I followed the ladies to the couples room where I immediately dropped my boxers, and hopped on the bed. "You ever eat ass before cute," said Amanda. Before I could stutter out an answer, Carly's big butt went right into my face, forcing me onto my back. I gasp for air as Carly repositions her ass to right above my mouth. "Open wide," she says, as she dropped her massive ass with full force onto my mouth. I open my mouth and start licking Carly's ass. It smells deliciously oddly, making my dick harder and harder with ever sniff. Her ass tastes unbearable but I find myself going back for more and more each time. "Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssss. That feels soooo gooood. Keep licking my ass you sexy boy!" I start using my tongue more and more, making Carly moan more by the second. Suddenly Carly gets up. "Not just yet. You aren't making me cum just yet. Now it's Ashley's turn.

I stand up and let Ashley sit back on the bed. She spreads her legs wide, with her hairy pussy just staring me in the eye. I climb onto the bed and dive right into her pussy. I open my mouth and start eating her pussy like never before (well because I never done this before so... You get the joke) I lick the clit with my tongue making her moan in please. "Mmmm you love eating ass and pussy don't you. Get on your back and raise ur arms." I listen to Ashley and get on my back and raise my arms, but within a few seconds Ashley sits down on my face for more pussy licking. I feel my arms get pulled, and then feel my hands being handcuffed to the back of the bed. Suddenly I hear the door open and a man enter.

After the door shuts, Ashley gets on my face and I open my eyes to see a big black male in front on me, standing in between Ashley and Carly. "This is Mike, or as we like to call him Big Mike." Mike drops his boxers to reveal his semi erect 14 inch cock. I stare in horror as I know where this BBC is about to end up. "Now since we let you play with our asses, it's only fair to let Mike play with urs," says Ashley who is stroking Mike's cock. "Now you have one of two choices, either you can accept it or we can force it. Up to you."

I realize that these two women set me up from the beginning, and I know I could scream for help, but something about black men aroused me more then BBW women. I tell them I'll accept it, if they release me from the handcuffs. "Certainly!" They let me out of my restraints and I face Big Mike, cock to cock. "Suck this cock you sissy faggot," he says in his deep voice. I lunge toward his cock and start pumping his cock with my mouth. Faster and faster into I get, getting into a rhythm of blowing him. I gag as I feel it trusted deep down my throat, engulfing it fully. I take the cock out, licking his big juicy balls with my tongue. I turn to see Ashley and Carly with faces of enjoyment. They lick their lips in satisfaction as they see how into it I am. "How does my sexy tight boy toy wanna take it." I bend over onto the bed, exposing my big white ass cheeks to the BBC. Then, for my first time ever, a man enters me.

Big Mike pushes his big cock into me, easing into my ass gently and with care. I moan as I feel inch by inch go further down my ass. Finally he begins thrusting, back and forth. He starts out slow and I exclaim as I feel pain surging through my ass hole. Ashley and Carly get onto the bed and lay in front of me. My face shows how much enjoyment I am getting, and Carly puts her ass right into my face for even more enjoyment. As 14 inches is being pushed in and out of my tight ass, I resume licking her asshole. I hear simultaneously from Mike and Carly, "I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMMING!" Both holes, my ass and my mouth are instantly filled with cum. "If u want some more, you know where to find us later," says Ashley. I thank them as I wipe my mouth and my ass, leaving my boxers on the floor and leaving the room. After exiting, I start to think about where I should go next.

Next chapter continues...

*****

Let me know any feedback y'all have. Also if you guys liked the story and wanna see more let me know,

With much love <3

-Southernstud97

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Teen Goes To Swinger Party Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds