• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Dominican Slut: Ass Fucked

Dominican Slut: Ass Fucked

12

Summary: Proud teen shy nerd turned into a submissive ass cum slut.

Note: This is dedicated to the real Johnathan and Elizabeth who inspired the story. The entire back story is based on real events...the plotlines themselves are real fantasies of the lovely couple.

Note 2: Thanks goamz86, Mike, Robert, and Wayne for editing this story.

Warning: Like my novella 'Deconstructing the Professor', this story will use racially inappropriate words to create the vivid, authentic race based story that has been requested. If words like 'nigger' and 'spic' offend you, please don't read further.

This story is the beginning of a lengthy multi-chaptered story of a Dominican woman who, no matter how hard she tries, can't break free from the racial stereotypes that she is trying to disprove; instead, she ends up living them.

*****

Dominican Slut: Ass Fucked

As I lick white sorority girl pussy while simultaneously getting ass fucked by white frat boy cock, my big, masculine, black husband is getting pegged by an eighteen year old blonde sorority sister and sucking her white boyfriend's cock. I can't help but reflect on the long and winding journey that put me and my black husband in this predicament.

I was the one who was supposed to break free from generations of stereotypes and become successful...to fit into and live the American dream... yet I ended up just like my cousins and the generations before me: a servant to a privileged white people.

This is my story...

I was a senior in high school, earning straight A's and already accepted into a dozen elite colleges, when it began rather innocently.

I had a day off from school for teacher development, so I went to help my mom as a maid for the day. My mom, a single mother, worked her ass off as a maid for me to get an education and so it wasn't out of the ordinary for me to help her on days when I didn't have school.

I had just turned eighteen and was cleaning an upstairs bathroom on my knees, cleaning a toilet in a ridiculously big eight bedroom home when I heard a guy behind me say, "That is one nice bubble ass."

Being Latina, an ass compliment was one of the best complements I could get.

I kept working, having been told by Mom many times to ignore the employers unless asked a direct question. I could feel his eyes on me as I worked, but I just kept doing my job.

An hour later, Mom was still working, later than expected, and I had a study session to go to. Vaughn, that was the guy's name, offered to drive me to the library.

Although I found it uncomfortable, as I wasn't use to getting into vehicles with boys, never mind a complete stranger, Mom agreed, saying he was a nice boy (albeit four years older than me and in his last year of college).

Vaughn was incredibly sweet, completely complimenting how pretty I was for my age and how he couldn't believe I was still a high school student. He even put his hand on my leg and I didn't move it, enjoying the attention I was getting from a very good looking college student. When we arrived at the library, he got my beeper number (yes, I am that old) and told me he would give me a buzz.

I was giddy with excitement and, of course, gave him my number. I then eagerly waited for him to call... as he did a few days later (which felt like years).

He took me to a movie, holding my hand for most of it and then putting his hand on my leg during the last part of the movie... his hand slowly slid under my skirt and eventually moved to my slightly damp panties.

He whispered, "Your pussy is really wet."

I moaned slightly, having never had another person touch my vagina before.

I felt both ashamed and turned on at the same moment. I had promised to remain a virgin until marriage (a promise to Mom and myself...also a matter of pride as my cousins were all already parents at very young ages, back home in the Dominican Republic). I was determined to break the generations old stereotypes of young pregnancies and menial labour jobs.

He continued slowly teasing me for the rest of the movie, making me a muddled mess. I had never had a boy touch me, and I was surprised at how different it felt than when I did it myself. I read somewhere that Dominican girls have a higher sex drive than many other races and, although I had no clue if that was true (I'd love to read the professional research on that), I was often horny and daily found myself getting off with my fingers, or my newest accessory...my hair brush.

Once the movie was done, he took my hand, his fingers slightly damp, and led me back to his car.

As soon as we were seated, he took my hand and placed it directly on his very hard cock and said, "Look what you've done to me."

I felt flattered. I had gotten him hard without really doing anything. He actually found me, a high school student, attractive. Now don't get me wrong, I had a few high school boys hitting on me, but this was a college boy, or rather, a college man, and he was white.

I know race shouldn't matter, but like it or not, whites ran society and I wanted to be a major player in society. Plus, at my school, whites hung out with whites, Mexicans with Mexicans, blacks with blacks and, of course, Latinas with Latinas (and in my school even more specifically Dominicans with Dominicans, Puerto Ricans with Puerto Ricans, etc) ...it was just the way it was, the way it always had been, and likely the way it always will be. That's not racism, that's just the way to things are.

I couldn't help it. I gave it a hard squeeze, curious what a penis really felt like.

He groaned, "Why don't you pull it out and take a closer look at your impact on me?"

"Here?" I asked, because we were sitting in the theatre parking lot.

"My windows are tinted, sexy, no one can see inside," he smiled, his charming smile almost impossible to refuse.

Hearing him call me 'sexy', wanting to make him happy and wanting to see his penis up close, I did exactly as he suggested.

I'm not sure what I expected it to look like, but it was just so long, thick and hard. I immediately pondered what something so long and thick would feel like inside my vagina; I just as quickly shook the thought out of my head, determined to stay a virgin until after college and hopefully until marriage.

I gently stroked it, amazed at how incredibly hard it was. He moaned. "Go ahead, beautiful, take a closer look."

Again I did, in complete awe of the one appendage he had that I didn't. I stared at it with the same awe I did when looking at specimens under a microscope.

"You got me all revved up, sweetheart," he moaned, using flattering words like 'beautiful' and 'sweetheart', which naturally pulled me closer to him... instilling an unspeakable desire to please him.

So, when he said the next words, I didn't even hesitate. "Go ahead, angel, take it in your mouth."

I opened up wide and took his thick penis head in my mouth, again surprised by the feeling in my mouth, soft and hard at the same time... a strange oxymoron.

Completely inexperienced, I wasn't sure what to do next. I swirled my tongue around his top and sucked it like a lollipop.

"Bob on it, baby," he groaned, his hand going to the back of my head and gently guiding me down onto his cock.

I again obeyed, bobbing up and down, taking more and more of his penis with each downward movement. His soft moans and groans encouraged me, and I wanted nothing more than to please him.

It wasn't long, likely no more than a minute, before I was surprised again when he came in my mouth. I gagged, moving up and watching as his penis sprayed his white goo all over my blouse.

He apologized with a slight laugh, "Sorry, your mouth was just so amazing."

I looked up at him and admitted, "I never did that before."

"Wow," he smiled, "well, then you're a natural."

"Thanks," I giggled like the school girl I was, thrilled to be able to please a college man. Looking at my cum-covered blouse, I added, "I think I'd better clean this off before I get home."

"Why don't you just go back into the theatre and use the washroom," he suggested.

"Good idea," I nodded, even though I was petrified of someone seeing me with white sticky stuff on me.

I went back in, using my arm to cover the biggest wet spot. Yet, absurd but true, I felt that everyone I passed saw the sperm and was judging me as just another Dominican slut. My face burned, as if the sperm was my very own scarlet letter, as I scurried to the washroom.

I quickly cleaned it up, even as the aftertaste of the cum that had landed in my mouth lingered.

My body was swarming with mixed emotions. I felt dirty and cheap, I felt like a slut...giving a guy head after one date. Yet, I also felt beautiful and wanted... like a woman and not a silly teenager.

He beeped me a few days later and this time took me out for ice cream and again expected me to give him head in his car. I had made up my mind that I wouldn't do it again, but, with a little smooth talk from him, I was again bobbing on his penis.

This time though, he ordered, "Swallow it all," just seconds before he shot his seed in my mouth.

Although I gagged a bit, I did swallow almost all of it, before spitting a bit out.

He said, "If you really loved me, you wouldn't spit out my gift for you."

Now, in retrospect, I know those words were ludicrous and he was just using me, but at the time I had my first boyfriend, a college boyfriend, and it made perfect logical sense to me.

Apparently, I was a brilliant young woman academically, but rather gullible and silly in the world of relationships, something I knew nothing about.

Over the next couple of months, he would beep me once or twice a week (sometimes for a date, other times just for a blow job) and I always sucked his penis and always swallowed his cum.

As time went on, he began to make me call my vagina, which he occasionally fingered, a pussy or cunt, both words I had never spoken before knowing him, and I was to call his penis a cock or dick. Slowly, he made the romantic intimacy of sucking his penis, into something dirty. Yet, I began to believe I was a dirty girl, a girl who would suck a penis at a moment's notice and in a variety of places: in a movie theatre, in a washroom at a gas station, outside in bushes right near a children's park, and even in my backyard while my parents were inside watching television.

As I bobbed on his dick in my backyard, always obeying him with a little persuasion, I was terrified my parents would come out and see their proud Latina daughter on her knees sucking a throbbing, big, white dick. Yet, that fear of being caught also turned me on completely.

Each blow job in a risky place created intense fear inside me, but also intense euphoria at the risk I was taking.

Every night, I ended up fucking myself to orgasm, horny as hell and desperate to get off, as he never once actually finished the fire he would light.

It was in my backyard, one great summer night, that he surprised me by pulling out and shooting his cum all over my shocked face as he grunted, "Take my cum, my little slut."

It was the first time he had used any term that wasn't endearing and yet, inexplicably, the term actually turned me on. I felt my face get coated with cum, surprised by how warm it was on my skin, a feeling I didn't get when it was shot in my mouth.

When he was done spewing his load all over me, he said, "I've always wanted to do that."

"Well, I feel like a complete cum slut," I replied, somehow needing to call myself a slut.

"Yes, you are my pretty cum slut," he nodded, shoving his dick back in my mouth, as I mused about the strange oxymoronic compliment 'pretty cum slut'.

Over the next couple of weeks, each load ended up on my face, which both humiliated and excited me. I loved pleasing him, yet I could feel a sudden shift in him from romantic and sweet to dominant. The feeling of having his cum on my face turned me on, as did his nasty tongue calling me his cum slut or personal cocksucker.

Yet, even though I could feel the shift in our relationship, I was blind to its dominant unequal representation. It wasn't give and take, it was give and give for me and take and take for him.

It was at his house where the inevitable happened. He wanted to fuck me. He had fingered me multiple times, but had never gone down on me nor attempted to fuck me.

I protested, telling him that I believed that intercourse was for marriage and that I didn't want to get knocked up.

He scoffed, saying it wasn't intercourse or making love, it was fucking and that once I did it I would want it all the time. Based on my many slut cousins and friends back home, I believed him and it actually doubled my resolve to refuse... even if it took all my willpower.

He then said, "Well, what about taking it in your beautiful, luscious ass?"

My eyes went wide, the idea having never even remotely popped into my head.

He rationalized, "You would still be a virgin and you couldn't get pregnant."

Although this logic was ridiculous, it appealed to me. I wanted to please him; I wanted to show him I loved him; and I sure didn't want to lose him, my popularity at high school had also risen since I was dating a college man.

So, I agreed rather tentatively, "We can try it."

And we did.

And, fuck, did it hurt at first.

His cock was so thick that I could literally feel myself being split into two. We used lube, lots of lube, but it didn't numb the pain, all it did was make the impossible possible.

As he filled me, I didn't want to show my pain so I clenched my teeth and just dealt with the intense discomfort.

He groaned, "Shit, you have the tightest ass I've ever had."

It made me wonder how many others he had ass fucked, and it definitely dampened my feelings as I wanted to feel that I was giving him something special.

Eventually, he was all in and began slowly moving in and out. Although the pain never completely dissipated, a pleasure did eventually build, creating a subtle enjoyment. I also really enjoyed being on all fours, a submissive position that allowed me to be completely at the whim of him. It was a position I really liked.

He came in my ass and thus started his new favourite sex act, ass-fucking me. Over time, I began to enjoy taking it in my ass for a few reasons:

1. I loved the submission and complete vulnerability of it... giving my most taboo hole to him.

2. The idea of fucking turned me on, as did the motion (even though I kept to my promise to not lose my virginity, at least not my vaginal virginity). Over time, I began to bounce back on his thick cock, in essence riding his cock.

3. I loved the sensation that came over me when he shot his load inside my ass.

4. But mostly, although I couldn't explain it and it completely shamed me when I wasn't in the heat of the moment, I liked that he began treating me like a slut and using race play. He would call me his Spic slut (his favourite term), but he also had a list of other terms like ass maid, cum bucket, and Latina whore.

Somehow these turned me on, as did his constant reminder that I was just a Spic slut who worshipped his white dick... which was completely true, I would do almost anything to have his white dick in my mouth or ass.

As for the racial degrading... I had never liked men of my race or colour, always being attracted to white men or black men, being, I suppose, a bit of a racist myself when it came to sex. I also was determined, as I mentioned earlier, to not end up just another pregnant Dominican maid living in America.

He'd ream my ass, he loved fucking me deep and hard, and, in truth, I loved it deep and hard too (I blame him for the fact that I only enjoy sex hard, rough and nasty to this day... I have never enjoyed being made love to, I enjoy being fucked, pounded, drilled, used).

And, when he fucked me, he would say so many racist things that somehow got me off (the first time I came from sex, anal sex, was when he first called me a bunch of names and used racial slurs). I can still vividly remember my first orgasm and how intense it was and exactly what he said, verbatim.

I could feel my orgasm rising when he ordered, "Tell me how much you love white cock."

"I love white cock," I moaned. The racist talk surprised me, having never come from him before, and I was surprised to feel an orgasm rising rather than just the usual teasing pleasure.

"Beg to have your ass reamed by white cock," he ordered, as he stopped, buried deep inside me.

"Oh please, fuck my ass with your big white cock," I pleaded, looking back to see him smirking at me.

"Tell me what you are," he ordered, holding my hips so I couldn't bounce back on his dick.

I didn't hesitate, knowing that degrading myself turned both of us on... with race play being our new aphrodisiac. "I'm a dirty spic ass slut who will do anything for big, thick, white cock."

"Because we are the dominant race?" he questioned.

This was new, but in the heat of the moment I would agree to almost anything, plus I hoped my agreement would result in him resuming drilling my ass. Ironically, although I saw my cousins as sluts for getting knocked up in high school by other Dominicans, I oddly saw myself as above them because I was with a white man.

"Yes," I moaned, getting turned on by the racial talk, a part of my subconscious upbringing coming back to me.

"And you're just another Latina slut trying to be something you're not," he continued, as he resumed ramming my rear.

"Yesssssss," I screamed, feeling my orgasm building again, the one that had always come only when I was in my room after pleasing him.

"Just a Dominican ass maid trying to pretend she is more than that," he continued.

"Oh God, yes," I moaned, my orgasm building quickly, even though I resented his words, they inexplicably turned me on.

"Is my big-butt, ass slut going to come from getting her shit hole pounded?" He questioned, hearing my increasing moans.

"Yes," I admitted, "your dirty, big-butt Dominican cum whore loves it in her shit hole." At the moment I was no longer a straight 'A' high school student already accepted into every Ivy League school in the country, I was just a cum slut ass whore who wanted nothing more than to be used and treated like a tramp.

"Come now, bitch, come like the filthy Dominican nobody you are," he ordered, grabbing my hair and pulling roughly while simultaneously drilling my asshole.

The derogatory, racist, shameful words should have pissed me off, I was so much more than that, I had worked so hard to not be that, yet instead they were the final words that brought me to my first ever orgasm with another person. "Yes, your dumb cum slut is coming," I screamed, as the biggest orgasm of my life coursed through me.

He laughed, "You really are just another dark-skinned whore."

Shame and pleasure ripped through my body simultaneously as he continued fucking me, which somehow made the orgasm even more intense.

A few deep thrusts later and he deposited his load in my ass before he pulled out, flipped me onto my back and shoved his dick in my mouth, even as my body continued trembling.

Looking down at me, as he fucked my face with a cock that had just been in my ass, yet another humiliation he loved to inflict on me, he smiled, "Fuck, you really are one hot fucking cum slut."

Somehow his words actually made me love him more. He saw me as hot and sexy, something that only enhanced my willingness to continually give myself to him.

Lying in my bed an hour later, I was riddled with guilt at getting so turned on and then actually enhancing the racial play by degrading myself.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Dominican Slut: Ass Fucked

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds