• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Becoming Mindy Ch. 06

Becoming Mindy Ch. 06

I woke up the next morning to a wonderful sensation. Jeff was sucking my hard cock.

"Oh god, babe," I sighed. "This is a great way to wake up."

Once I straightened my wig, I sat up and pulled his body to me, which he helped. Once we got settled, we were in a side-by-side 69 position. I hadn't seen his cock the night before, or I don't remember seeing it, but it was nice. Not too big, maybe a little over 6-inches and perfect for my mouth. While I wasn't in a position to deep throat it, I knew I'd be able to later.

As I sucked on Jeff's cock, the sensation of him sucking on mine was powerful. I remembered how awesome it felt the night before when I was drunk and, now sober, the feeling was even better. In fact, it wasn't long before I felt my self tense and start to cum in his mouth. It was the first time in my life that I had cum in someone else's mouth. The feeling was incredible.

Filling his mouth with cum must have been too much for him as well and he began to cum in my mouth a few seconds later. I swallowed every drop and he moved around on the bed and got next to me and we kissed, tasting our own cum in each other's mouth.

"Time for breakfast," Jeff said after a few minutes. He jumped off the bed and went to the kitchen.

I grabbed his shirt from the night before off the floor and put it on before heading to the bathroom. I relieved myself and fixed my wig before joining him in the kitchen. He was already at work and fifteen minutes later, I was sitting eating some scrambled eggs, sausage and toast.

I found myself staring at him as I ate. He was wearing only a pair of shorts and I was admiring his toned physique.

"What," he asked when he noticed a stare from me.

"Nothing," I replied. "I was just thinking how awesome sex with you was and how hot you are now that I am sober and can see you in the daylight."

"The sex is awesome and you're so gorgeous. You're not only the first tranny I've been with, I don't think I've been with a prettier girl than you."

"Thanks," I blushed back, but glowing with pride and growing confidence. Steve always told me I was pretty but he never gushed over me as Jeff was doing now.

"And I don't think the sex is done yet," he said.

"Really?"

"Nope," he said as he grabbed my finished plate and took it to the sink. "Shower time. Care to join me?"

"That sounds like an offer I'd be stupid to turn down."

As I stood up, he grabbed my hand and began to lead me down the hallway to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom, he started the shower, stripped off his shorts and I took off his shirt. However, I panicked when I realized I needed to take off my wig to shower.

"What's wrong," he asked.

"My wig. I need to take it off to shower, but you probably won't be attracted to me without it."

"Nonsense," he replied. "With your body and cute face, you could have the worst hair ever and I'd still be attracted to you."

Assured, but still nervous, I took off the wig and when I did, Jeff was next to me and touched my face.

"Yep," he said. "Still beautiful."

He kissed me and led me to the shower. We got in and both got under the shower.

"Now I'm going to wash every inch of your body," he said.

He grabbed the soap and began to run the soap all over me. The feeling of the soap and his hands began to turn me on and I felt my cock starting to harden. I was fully hard by the time he finished soaping me up and he paid extra attention to my cock.

He guided me under the water and made sure all of the soap washed away. He was standing behind me and I pushed back against him to feel his naked body against mine. His hand was starting to stroke my hard cock and I moaned out loud as he did.

"You want to fuck me again," he asked whispering into my ear.

"Yes," I said. "But we don't have a condom in here."

"If you promise I get to see you again, you can fuck me without one."

I think I melted into him when he said that. I was hoping this wasn't a one-night-stand and just told me it wasn't.

I maneuvered behind him and he bent over. I grabbed some shampoo since it was the only lube in the bathroom and covered my cock. I positioned at his opening and pushed into him. While the feeling of fucking him the night before was at the top of my sexual experiences, fucking him bareback was even better.

Of course, the sensations were overwhelming and I came quickly, but powerfully.

"Sorry I shot so soon," I said once I got my breath back.

"Don't worry about it. I just wanted to make you cum again."

"That you did. Now it's your turn. But let's get out of here and back to the bed."

We got out of the shower, dried off and headed to the bed. I stopped to put my wig back on and then followed him to the bedroom. He got on his back and I crawled onto the bed and immediately starting sucking his hard cock. Now in a better position than before, I started deep throating him, which brought moans of pleasure from him. He had grabbed his bottle of lube and was fingering my ass as I sucked him.

Once he was fully hard and ready, I moved to straddle him so I could ride his cock. However, he stopped me.

"Hold on. I don't have a condom on yet."

"If you promise to call me and we go out again, you can fuck me bareback."

I didn't wait for him to answer and I guided his cock into my ass. I began to ride him hard and fast. I had a couple of small orgasms before he blew his load deep in my ass. Once he was done cumming, I held his cock in my ass as I kissed him.

We continued to kiss as his cock deflated and left my ass. After a bit, moved next to him and cuddled in closely.

"Remember when I said last night I had just had the best sex of my life," I asked him.

"Yes."

"I was wrong. That just was. Wow."

"I'm glad it was better. I hope to make the next time even better."

We drifted off to sleep. We must've slept for an hour or so before we woke up. It was now mid-afternoon and I needed to head home.

We got dressed and he drove me to my car. We exchanged phone numbers and we kissed again.

"Mindy," he said when our kiss broke. "I want to see you again. And again. And again. I've never met anyone like you before."

"I want to see you again Jeff. I've been considering going full time, which means I'd always be ready to see you."

"You'll make an amazing full time girl. Just don't forget me because you'll have guys throwing themselves at you. You're that gorgeous."

We kissed again.

"Call me," I said as I got out of the car and got into mine.

As I drove off, I was now 99% sure I was going to be full time. It was just a matter of getting all the details together. I needed to call the doctor.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Becoming Mindy Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 326 milliseconds