• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 02

Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 02

12

The story so far...

Ravi and Kavita were a happily married couple for nineteen years and had a healthy sexual life filled with experimentation with various sexual activities / fantasies. One of the fantasies that Ravi harboured was to watch Kavita have a good time with some other man. It remained a fantasy for a long time and both of them have good sex while Kavita would tell him made up stories of having sex with other men. But on a journey back to Mumbai, Kavita on an impulse, only trying to give a real feel of the fantasy to her husband, engaged in teasing him with a stranger, Narang travelling with them. The things got further and Kavita actually cuckolded Ravi.

If you are still with me... Here is the tale of what happened next and also about their relationship, post this incident...

Chapter 2.

For Kavita nothing was as before; she was anxious not knowing how Ravi would take it. She started the whole thing on the notion that she will only tease Ravi and will give him a real feel of his fantasy but she got involved in it and could not stop herself. First time alone with Ravi after that night, she found out that he is indeed cuckolded; she can see it written all over his face. It was confirmed when he was obsessed with her boobs which have teeth marks left by Narang. They had a long talk over it and Kavita was relieved to find him happy and realised that he was going through all the emotions of a true loving cuckold. Kavita had a wonderful experience and knew it would be difficult for her to forget it.

She could not help compare the two men. On one side was her husband whom she loved so much and who is so loving and caring towards her and on the other hand was this unknown guy who brought out the raw lust in her. She felt loved and cared with her husband but longed for the hard touch of a man, a man who could fuck her with animalistic rage and use her body for his pleasure.

Almost fifteen days passed and they were in the bed.

Kavita grabbed Ravi's hairs and moaned softly as he licked her pussy, "Yesss... good boy..."

Ravi moved his tongue between the pussy lips and lapped eagerly feeling her arousal, he too was excited beyond control as they were in sixty nine positions and Kavita was slowly licking and stroking his hard manhood.

"Was he rough with you," he spoke in hoarse voice, slightly lifting his head from her crotch.

"Don't stop..." she pushed back his head.

"Yes... he was..." she flicked her tongue over his shaft, "he took me very forcefully," she spoke arousing him further.

Ravi knew this is not just some made up story from her this actually happened right under his nose. He witnessed her loud moans and cries when Narang fucked her. He started to eat her with renewed vigour while Kavita stroked and licked his cock with utmost care to prolong the pleasure as much as possible. Ravi kneaded her buttocks and drove his tongue deeper into the pussy and urged her to take him into her mouth.

The whole scene played and replayed in his mind, how till last minute he was not sure if Kavita would only tease him or will actually do it with Narang. He could not believe it when she undressed and went to his bed. He knew he could not last long and thrust forward his cock. Kavita too stopped teasing him and slurped in a large part of the cock inside her hot mouth. Almost instantaneously he started to cum.

After having his pleasure he concentrated in pleasuring his wife who held her head with both hands and guided him. Kavita closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment, craving for the strong hands of Narang on her body, his mouth on her breasts, pinching and biting her. She grabbed one hand of Ravi and placed it over her boobs and moaned.

"Harder..." she groaned, "take me...ugggg..." she bucked her groin and convulsed into a hard orgasm.

...

"You know Narang called today," Kavita spoke to her husband after they finished eating each other and lay panting.

"What he want," Ravi was all ears.

"He called earlier also as I told you, he wants to continue... you know," she put her head on his chest.

"What did you say," his breathing increased.

"Off course I refused," she spoke quickly, "but you know I feel very bad, I have leaded him into this."

"He thought that I am in a bad marriage with you," she continued, "that is why all that happened and he was insisting that we should meet. He was not able to understand why I am saying no... so I told him the truth."

"What!!" he exclaimed, "You told him everything?"

"Yeah, I have to make him understand that everything is fine between us and that I am happy with my husband... he seems to understand and was even laughing at himself to be fooled so easily."

"Ohh."

"So what do you say, should we meet him," she asked.

His heartbeat quickened as he realized that his wife is asking to be with another man. He snuggled closer to her and kissed her softly on her lips.

"I don't know what you think."

"I never thought that I would ever do it but it happened... Moreover I thought that you never let it happen in real although you were always excited about it... but you did... and you are pretty cool about it," she spoke slowly, caressing his hairs. "Now he is insisting for one more time... last time."

Ravi's heartbeat quickened as he listen to her, "do you want to do it," he spoke with a lump in his throat.

"I think one last time won't hurt... if you are OK with it," she whispered almost choking.

He felt a pang of jealously; meeting a man who has fucked your wife was never in his fantasies, but the thought that she wanted another man to fuck her, aroused him. The thrills from the fact that his wife was well fucked by a man were all that he ever thought. In his fantasies the other man never had a face or a feeling, its only sex, but now Narang is a real man about whom his wife is talking. Everything that happened or would happen would be for real and she likes it.

Whenever he was in bed with his wife the 'other man' was always between them, not physically, but in his mind. It drives him crazy and he simply cannot get Kavita's word out of his mind 'He has left his mark on me.' This is what he wanted all the while, his hot wife and mother of two grown up daughters, to be taken by some stud while he watch. He cannot forget the lust on her face when she went to Narang. He kissed her all over her body. He was unconsciously being extra caring towards her as if protecting some precious thing, which belongs to someone else.

Kavita has told Ravi that she had done it one time and would not consider repeating it, but her resolve weakened when Narang called her. She was reminded of how erotic the experience was but she managed to somehow stall him. However, just fifteen days passed and she was considering letting the lust guide her instead of her mind, 'one last time and then never again, she will be a regular wife again.'

...

So it was fixed and Saturday night they were meeting Narang at his house for dinner. Kavita came out of the shower wrapped in a towel, water dripping from her wet hairs. She smiled and sat in front of the dresser drying her hairs. No matter how many times Ravi has seen her like this still it never fails to arouse him. She removed the towel and picked up a yellow panty from the drawer. He watched her slipping on the tiny panty over her buxom buttocks. The panty looks even smaller over her curvy frame, just the two triangles in the front and back. The front triangle was barely able to cover the fluffy and swollen cunt. He was mesmerised watching the mound hidden behind the tight fitting.

"What are you looking at," she blushed, "go out and wait for me," she lovingly admonishes him and he reluctantly walked towards the living room.

Ravi settled down in a sofa finding his daughters and father enjoying the highlights of Cricket World Cup match.

"Wow!! What a shot," suddenly Neha their elder daughter shouted pointing at the TV. Ravi was snapped out of his trance and glanced at the TV.

"Where were you lost daddy," she asked, "you never saw that shot."

"I was thinking about the business and I can always look at the replay," he pointed at the replay of the shot being played.

"Since when did you start thinking about business," his father looked at him in an amused manner.

All of them stared laughing including Kavita who just got into the living room and heard what her father-in-law said. Ravi knew it was all in good humour and he also laughed sheepishly. He looked at his wife and found her the same loving wife, mother and daughter-in-law who took care of the entire family. It's hard to imagine that she was the same women that day with him in the train and who is ready to go out with him to meet her lover.

"Wow Mom!! You look great," Neha shouted excitedly as Kavita stepped out of the bedroom dressed in her usual saree, a blue one this time.

Kavita smiled at her daughter's compliment, "and you don't wear this short pant when you go out, these are too short," she instructed her while Neha made a bad face.

Neha was their elder daughter eighteen years old and was in last year of her school while Priya the younger one was sixteen. Both of them were after their mother and past their puberty, especially Neha who has grown up into a woman, her ass filling up the shorts and the breasts were barely able to be contained in the top she was wearing. She watched as her parents walked out for a dinner with a friend.

Neha knew they won't be back till morning as her mom has already told her that if her dad drinks too much, she won't be driving back home late in the night. Neha smiled as she knew that the house would be her tonight, the granddad would soon retire to his room after having early dinner due to his health problems and the maid would leave around eight, which leaves Priya, who is no problem to manage. She intended to slip in her boyfriend to her bedroom tonight.

...

Ravi drove the car and frequently glanced at his beautiful wife sitting on the front seat. She pushed her long hairs back and continued to look ahead on the street. Ravi was fighting the urge to turn around the car and drove back while Kavita was torn between the emotions of lust and love and could not bear to look at her husband. They arrived as per schedule around 7.30 in the evening.

"Hello!!," Narang greeted them at the door. He was smiling and pushed his hand forward to Ravi. He shook hands with him mumbling something of a hello as he ushered them inside the flat.

They stepped into a large living cum drawing room area and were seated on the sofa. Ravi fidgeterd nervously not knowing what to say under the situation, he felt intimidated. He looked at his wife for support but found none, she was also a bit blushed and looked around the neatly decorated hall.

"Wow man!! You are great," suddenly Narang spoke to Ravi, "you are one hell of man to dare something like this," he spoke enthusiastically and Ravi managed to smile sheepishly.

"That is a very bold step for both of you to act out the fantasy in real," he continued, "you fooled me well that night," he laughed out loud. The smile and laughter appears to be friendly and Ravi felt a bit relaxed as he didn't find those cocky looks which say 'I am the man who fucked you wife.'

"It was not our intention to fool you," Kavita explained, "it just happened on an instinct," she spoke self consciously. Ravi felt being left out as they continued to talk among themselves.

...

The house was quite and Neha was anxiously waiting for her boyfriend's call while Priya idles in front of the TV. Riyan, her boyfriend was one year senior to her in school and now he was doing BTech. Neha hope to join BTech with him in another six months. They were good friends since childhood and as they grew up the opposite sex had some sparks. She had never allowed him to go any further than kissing and a bit of petting, although he had been insisting for sex. Tonight Neha decided that she will give him what he wanted; she wanted to lose her virginity tonight. Riyan seems to be the perfect guy to her for giving her most valuable treasure.

Neha was nervous about tonight, she had not told Riyan about it and wanted to let the things take its own shape without her planning for it. She had talked to her few experienced friends and also searched on the internet about first time sex, but whatever she learned didn't gave her much confidence. Finally the mobile rang and she talked quickly in hushed tone. Priya noticed her sister's behaviour and was suspicious when she quietly opened the front door. Riyan was already waiting outside, he hesitantly slipped in. Priya's eyes widened but Neha shushed her by putting a finger on her lips. She giggled as she knew about them while Neha begged her to be discrete.

...

Ravi played a good host and served drinks while Kavita took only soft drinks, Ravi was happy as he needed a strong drink to calm his nerves. They had drinks and food which he has ordered from a restaurant and continued to talk while Ravi mostly kept to him. Narang managed to bring the topic back again and again on the night spent in the train. He showered her with praises, how bold she is, how beautiful she is. Kavita seem to enjoy the compliments and slowly started to open up.

"It would be really exciting for you," suddenly he spoke to Ravi, "how do you feel that now you are a cuckold."

Ravi was abashed by such a direct question and was not ready for it, he glanced at Kavita who was blushing. He didn't know what to say his face turned red with embarrassment.

"But I must say it's very unfair to me," he spoke, "while the two of you know what was happening I was in the dark thinking that I am a big stud who is able to seduce a married beauty," he spoke in such a voice as if he was the victim.

"Are you complaining," Kavita asked.

"How can I complain," he smiled, "It was a night I can never forget," he moved beside Kavita.

"I must say I have never seen such a beautiful and adventurous woman," he held her hand. Ravi felt hurt as he was half expecting that Kavita may push his hands away but she did nothing. What is he thinking, this is the reason they are here... she is here to fuck him. He found her glowing in excitement and looked heavenly. But all of it is for this man. He breathed hard and took a big gulp of the drink.

...

Riyan could not believe his luck that he was alone with Neha in her bedroom, the door was locked from inside and she was in his arms. He kissed her full lips and caressed her curves; his hand slowly reached inside the small tshirt onto the heavenly globs. He was half expecting that she will stop him but he was pleasantly surprised when she didn't object and he cupped a handful of her tits. The flesh felt so soft and cushy, the erect nipple brushed against his palm. He greedily sucked on the lips and pumped the boobs.

"Ouch..." she groaned as he pressed hard.

"Ah... sorry... I am really sorry," he released his grip and was fearful that he has hurt her.

"Stupid," she giggled loud while Riyan looked at her foolishly. She quickly pulled off her tshirt and her firm young breasts were on display as she wore no bra. Riyan's eyes went wide as he saw her topless, the white globs with pinkish areolas and very erect nipples. She held both his hands and put them on her breasts.

"Not too hard... Ok," she whispered feeling shy. This is the first time he has seen and felt the breasts of a woman, he was very happy that his persistence with her had helped her to move a step ahead with her. He massaged them, licked them and nibbled the tout nipples between his teeth. She moaned hard and pushed her head back on the pillow but this time Riyan, wiser from his recent experience didn't stop, but went on to suck them harder.

He played on with the breasts for a long time not knowing when she would stop all this. He caressed her flat abdomen and fiddled with the zipper on the shorts. He knew he was pushing his luck when he pulled down the zipper, half expecting that there would be a whack on his back and his dream would end. But no interruptions and his fingers met the cotton panties, wet and stuck to the hot crotch. He glanced at Neha's closed eyes and trembled with excitement.

Without wasting time he pulled out her shorts and panty and also got rid of his clothes. He climbed over her putting her knees on her either sides and tentatively placed her hand on to his throbbing cock. Neha opened her eyes as the hot meat filled her palm. She looked at the rod of flesh in her hand and gently pulled the foreskin back to reveal the pink bulbous head.

"Bring the KY Jelly and a towel," she whispered pointing towards the bathroom.

...

Kavita was feeling nervous as Narang started to pull her closer and she glanced towards her husband. She knew that this is going to give him pain but he has to go through this suffering to achieve what he is craving for. The true contentment of being a cuckold is in the agony of watching your wife in lust for another man and knowing that she enjoys him using her for his manly exploits. Kavita relaxed in his arms.

There was a silence in the room except for the noise of the air conditioner. Narang caresses her soft body in his arms moving his palm over her hairs, cheeks and neck. Ravi fidgeted with his glass and tried not to look directly at them. He felt angry with Narang for caressing her so lovingly and with Kavita for falling for his smooth tricks. 'Why don't you just fuck her,' his mind screamed, 'take out your big cock and just put it inside her pussy.' He was further annoyed when Narang turned her head and placed his mouth over her quivering lips.

He watched in anguish as Narang kissed her full lips and Kavita's eyelids slowly shut and mouth opened to kiss him back. Ravi felt difficult to breathe as he watched their tongues meet and exchanged saliva. He realized in horror that he has no control over this reality, Narang is not just going to put his cock inside her, he will also explore his wife's entire body very intimately, the way only he should be allowed to do. He is not just going to fuck her but will make love to her. Narang's one hand was now on her blouse and he was cupping her firm boobs. He could not bear it anymore and almost jumped up from his seat. His sudden movement distracted Kavita and she opened her eyes to found him standing facing against her.

"Are you OK, honey," she was alarmed.

Ravi could not speak and he walked a step away feeling helpless. Kavita realized that he is hurt; she wiggled out of Narang's grip and ran to him and hugged him tightly showering kisses on his face.

"I love you honey," she cooed several time and continued to kiss him.

Narang was enraged as his fuck toy slipped out of his hands. He gritted his teeth, "asshole... why he need to come along," he was not able to control his temper at this unwanted interruption and wanted to kick his ass.

Ravi was surprised and also happy when he saw that she is so concerned about him. He felt elated and knew Narang is nothing but a fuck toy for her and that he is Kavita's real love. But his happiness was short lived as she touched his hard cock and giggled, "You... you... you scared me... you naughty."

"Darling, I know it's very difficult for you to watch," she caressed his hairs and spoke seriously, "why don't you wait in the spare bedroom." Ravi was crestfallen, his heart leaped out at the suggestion.

"I will tell you everything in morning," she whispered secretively.

'Morning!! She is planning to stay the night with him,' Ravi didn't know what to say. Narang, who was listening to everything, stepped closer as he doesn't want to let go of the golden opportunity. He hugged Kavita from behind poking his cock on her ass.

"Why are you getting so impatient," she giggled while Narang pulled her away from Ravi. He turned her around and clutched her in his strong arms like a hawk grips his prey. Ravi watched her as she wiggle and giggle in his arms.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds