• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In the Exam Room

In the Exam Room

Seated on the toilet with her hands between her legs, sweating, she paused to pull her underwear all the way off and sniffed her fingers and thought, this is the second time today... She wanted to keep going after she came but she had a patient coming in so she wiped herself and dressed- white v-necked scrub top and white bell skirt. Then she washed her hands, soaping them three times to get rid of the pungent stink of her cunt.

It was a tiny practice in a cramped building with shag carpets and dim lighting. She did most of the examinations herself while the doc sniffed Oxycontin and passed out in his office. The patient was a skinny 18 yr. old boy. After a slight hesitation he answered 'no' when asked if he was sexually active. He was definitely nervous when she asked him to remove his boxers. He was already half-hard when he took them off. Nice cock. It looked like he'd trimmed his pubes. He was silent and he said nothing and avoided eye contact. When she lightly cupped his ballsack with a gloved hand he became rock-hard. He was sweating. She gently worked his sack with her fingers. It was so quiet she could hear his shallow breaths. He was trying not to make any sounds.

"I'm gonna take a quick sample okay?" He didn't respond. Now she had her fingers circled around the base of his cock and a tiny bead of precum seeped out. She stroked the shaft a little bit and he let out a low moan and she grabbed a plastic cup with her other hand. He looked like he was trying desperately not to shoot. She got the cup in front of his cock right as he came, a massive initial spurt that splashed over the rim of the cup and onto her wrist. His head was tilted back and his eyes were closed and he moaned again, slightly louder, as she caught the rest of his load in the cup. She made sure to squeeze out every last drop. He looked kinda like he was in a state of shock. His cock was starting to go limp. She changed her cum-stained gloves and wiped her wrist off.

"I understand that this is an embarrassing procedure and you may not want to talk to anyone about it and that's okay."

After he left she looked once more at the huge load he'd deposited (mostly) in the cup, then tossed it in the hazardous waste disposal box.

The next day one of her patients was a short, skinny 18 yr. old girl with big tits and big glasses. She answered 'yes' when asked if she was sexually active. The girl didn't hesitate when asked to strip down. Her tits were perfect. She had cute blue underwear. She bent over and stepped out of them and stood back up. The lips of her pussy looked clean-shaven but above that her dark bush ran riot. She asked the girl to turn around and bend over the examination table. The girl did so. With a gloved finger she gently poked at the girl's asscheeks. Then she spread them a little bit so she could see the girl's asshole.

"Ok I'm gonna do a brief exam try to relax."

She took a step back to get the surgical lubricant. The girl's huge tits were pressed against the examination table beneath her. She couldn't see the girl's face. She lubed up a finger and when she gingerly pressed it up against the girl's anus she heard the girl take in a deep breath.

"Just relax."

The girl's asscheeks quivered as she slowly worked her finger into the hole. The only sound was the faint breathing of the girl. She had her finger in all the way. She was thinking about sticking another one in but instead she finished the exam and when the girl left she masturbated right there in the exam room, standing up and leaning back against the table, until she squirted all over the floor. She didn't feel like cleaning up the mess but she did.

The next day. A tall, skinny eighteen yr. old boy who was clearly stoned. He answered 'uh does getting head count?' when asked if he was sexually active. His cock was huge and curved slightly upwards. When she started working his cock and balls he closed his eyes and let his head fall back a little bit and wouldn't stop letting out these quiet little moans.

When she could tell he was getting close she slipped a greased & gloved finger into his asshole and his whole body tensed and he took in one huge breath and the next instant a shot of jizz hit her in the face, right between the eyes. Then he shot on the floor, on the table, on her shirt, on the counter, on a cabinet, on a pile of medical charts. "I caaa-" he tried to say but instead he just kept cumming. The last shot landed deep in her cleavage. The boy looked like a deer in headlights for a second then he let out another breath and let his head fall back again. She wiped a huge gob off jizz off the bridge of her nose. After he left she spent at least ten minutes cleaning up the rest of his load. The next day she found a spot she'd missed, cum dried on the label of a bottle of hydrogen peroxide.

There was a college intern at the office named Jane X. One time she'd asked the girl why she kept smiling and the girl replied "Ever get your ass eaten out for breakfast?" When Jane asked her if she could stay with her overnight in the office to help with filing bullshit she said yes without hesitating. "I got some Henny on me too," Jane said.

That night Jane called her into the doctor's personal office. She was sitting at the desk clicking around on the computer. "It's not even password protected," she said. "Check this out." She brought up a video. They were both sipping straight Hennessy. The doc wasn't a bad-looking guy, he was just always in a sickly daze. But in this video he looked good.

He was just wearing black boxer briefs and he was snorting Oxycontin off a young woman's tits while the girl lay on the office desk. Then she turned over and he snorted a line off her ass. Then he pulled his cock out and the girl started jerking him off and licking his balls. Then she sucked his cock for a while and he put his hand around the back of her head and started fucking her mouth. He did that for a while. When he stopped and pulled his dick out a line of saliva ran from the girl's mouth and she gasped for air. Her face was flushed. He let her catch her breath then he fucked her face some more, even harder. Her face was all red and she kept gasping for air. He pulled out and she bent over the desk and he slapped his cock against her asscheeks a few times before he stuck it in her pussy. She moaned loudly when it was in all the way. He remained quiet and looked very focused. He was fucking her so hard the motion of his hips was blurry. He was grabbing the girl's tits and she had one hand between her legs and she came very loudly.

He fucked her a little more then he pulled out and she got down on her knees and he leveled his cock directly in front of her face and was jerking furiously and all of a sudden he moaned loudly and shot a huge spurt on her forehead, then her lips, her cheeks, her hair, her nostrils, and her chin. He exhaled loudly as he squeezed the last few drops out on her forehead then he stuck his dick back in her mouth and she sucked it some more. Then the video ended. All of a sudden it was very quiet. Her underwear were all wet and she could see Jane's nipples standing out against her shirt. Jane was smiling. Then the dim lights grew dimmer and she thought she heard Jane laughing-

When she opened her eyes she was naked but for her underwear. They were wet with pee. She was in a chair with her hands lashed behind her back and her ankles tied. They were still in the office. Jane X stood before her, naked but for a g-string and a black bandanna hiding the lower half of her face. Jane stepped forward and pulled her soiled underwear off and wiped her down. "I've cleaned up worse," Jane said, and started sucking on her nipples. Jane stood up and pulled off her g-string. She was completely shaved. "Oh and sorry I drugged your Henny," she said. Jane's ass loomed in front of her face. Jane was reaching back and spreading her cheeks. Jane X's asshole stared back at her. "Lick it," Jane said. She did so. She had never licked an asshole before and it made her pussy wet. She clenched her legs together and worked her tongue into Jane's hole while Jane played with her clit. Jane screamed when she came. Jane's ass bucked wildly back into her face. Her own clit was throbbing. Jane reached down and picked up the empty Henny bottle. Then she felt the tip of the bottle pressing against her asshole and Jane kept it there and bent forward and pulled down the bandanna and lapped at her clit and she came in Jane's mouth.

Later, getting dressed, Jane X said to her, "We should do this again. Maybe I won't drug you next time."

END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In the Exam Room

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 148 milliseconds