• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Village Slut

The Village Slut

The sun woke me up. It squinted though the blinds and into my eyes. I stretched and rubbed the sleep out. The blankets felt good against my naked skin but a quick look at the clock told me it was past time to get up.

In the bathroom I looked in the mirror while washing my face. I was in my mid-thirties, five foot two inches tall and just a tad over one hundred and fifteen pounds. My hair was brown and long with curls and my eyes do deeply brown they were almost black. My breast showed no signs of sagging with age which pleased me. They were an ample thirty-six D. I smiled at my naked body and took a second to recall the last time I was fully dressed. It took me a moment t had been nearly two months, at my cousin's dinner party. I smiled again I hated being dressed.

In the kitchen I made coffee and took my cup out onto the patio. The sun was fully up over the mountains now. I was glad to be back in the Balkans, I had spent far too much time in America. My husband and I had come back last year, back here to the small village in the mountains between Albanian and Kosovar where we had grown up. What country where we in? That was hard to tell, our passports were stamped Albania but I was sure that somewhere in the hills we had crossed the border. Our village existed as a place out of time caught in some off centered universe. A universe ruled today as it had been since I was a child by my father-in-law.

Davot. He had a last name, which since I was married to his son, was also mine, but for him no one used it. When the communist had ruled both Albanian and Serbia, of which Kosovar, was then a part with an iron hand, Davot had ruled the communist.

Absently my hand stroked my full hairy pussy and as I drank the last of my coffee I traced my slit with my fingertip and smiled. It had been Davot who when I was younger provided me with protection, the same protection I now enjoyed once more. Protection which, since I so disliked wearing clothes I often needed.

The sun was warm and I had things to do. I put on my cloak. My husband teased that it was my red-riding hood cloak. It draped nicely over my shoulders and had a catch near the throat. There was also a hood which could be pulled up over my head either for damp rainy days or to keep the sun off. It was not so much red as a deep burgundy.

I clasped it by my neck and flipped up the hood, holding it across my nude body with one hand I walked to the front door. It has rained yesterday and so I slipped on a pair of flip flops as I walked out. It is a half a mile from our home into town and the day allowed me to leisurely stroll down the hill to the village market. I crossed my fingers for a ride home as going back up the hill carrying groceries would be no fun.

I keep meaning to strap my cell phone to my arm but I never seem to recall.

You knew you were entering the village when the side walk appeared. That was a new addition since our return. When I had been a young girl here there was no sidewalk, barely a road. The village had also grown in size from around 800 or so when I was a child to nearly 1300 now. That was all thanks to Davot and the jobs he created here.

I was barely thirty feet down the side walk when I spotted a couple coming towards me. They were young and had that clearly in love look on their faces. She seemed familiar, the contour of her face were thin and long more Kosovar then Albania but it seemed I knew her

"Good Morning Miss Christina" She said as she approached

Her voice told me who she was. "Oh my little Dara...you are Leda's baby sister?"

She smiled "Hardly a baby any more."

I look at her man who is eyeing me up and down. Dara smiles and nudges his arm "Go ahead ask"

"Would you open the cloak?' He says in a horse whisper

I smiled and did so allowing them both to see me. He became instantly hard

"Alba just moved here from Duress he is working for Mister Davot now. And clearly he has heard about you" Dara said with a grin.

I reached out and touched his hand "And what have you hear Alba?"

He did not know what to say. I was enjoying his shyness it was a rare thing for me in these parts.

"You have heard that with my father-in-laws permission I go naked where I choose in the village?"

He nodded.

"And that with my husband's approval I am used and shared by any in the village who wish?"

Another nod.

"And that I have had sexual experiences that would make a whore blush?"

He gasped out a "yes."

I smiled and took a step toward Dara. I leaned in and she enclosed me in her arms. Her tongue slid lightly into my mouth and her hand wandered down across my bare tits and into my thick bush. Automatically I began to ride her hand as she cupped my pussy and slide a finger between the lips.

Dara broke the kiss and smiled at her man. "She wet. Want her?"

He did not know where to look. I took several steps past them and leaned against the side of a building. I took my cloak off and stood naked. He continued to be immobilized. I slid my finger up and down my wet slit and then placed it in my mouth sucking in.

He took two steps towards me then looked back. Dara shoved him and he stumbled close enough, I fell to my knees and in one swift motion unzipped and unbuckled him. I looked up into his eyes as I took his cock in my hand and stroked it.

"Very nice" I said. Then I lowered my head and licked his entire shaft before taking it all in my throat. I heard him moan and felt his hands clutch the back of my head automatically. He pushed me into his cock and began stroking my hair as I bobbed up and down on his shaft. He was ripe and ready to blow, within moments. It was nothing to be ashamed of, he was in a situation he had never encountered before.

I took came up for air and said "I want to drink it all."

He moaned as I sucked as deeply as I could. He exploded I gulped gobs of his cum but a large amount still poured down my lips and chin.

I stayed on my knees for a moment as he spasmed the last drops. Then I stood and kissed him. His own juice mingling with our spit.

"Welcome to our village Alba" I said smiling.

He could only nod.

I walked over to Dara "Take him home and fuck his brains out."

She nodded and they walked off as I turned and continued into the village.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Village Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 125 milliseconds