• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Close Encounters of a Motherly Kind

Close Encounters of a Motherly Kind

1234

At a few minutes past two in the afternoon the cab pulled up in front of my parent's house and I climbed out. After paying the driver I hoisted my duffle bag onto my shoulder and walked steadily to the front door. The last time I'd been here was over eighteen months ago and everything looked just like it had when I'd shipped out to South Korea. Little did I know at that moment that looks could be deceiving. Things had changed in my absence; a lot of things I was soon to find out. Sitting my duffle down I straightened up my uniform and hesitantly reached out to press the doorbell. No one knew I was coming in today, I'd told them I wouldn't be here until tomorrow. A harmless white lie so I could surprise them. Just as my fingertip was about to touch the doorbell the door flew open and my mother Angela stood there with the most surprised look on her face that I'd ever seen. Her hands trembled as she held them in front of her mouth and her baby blue eyes were as wide as saucers. Looking at her I was sure mine were just as wide.

The woman standing before me couldn't possibly be my mother, because this woman was smoking hot and exuding an air of raw sexuality that caused me to involuntarily step back. Blinking several times I realized that it was indeed my loving mother, only different now. Her shoulder length brown hair was now short with streaks of blonde running through it allowing her long graceful neck to be completely visible. Her eyes seemed to be the only thing about her that hadn't changed. All five foot seven inches of her stood before me looking twenty pounds lighter and ten years younger than her forty-six years. She was wearing a pale blue halter-top that did little in concealing her firm full breast, the nipples threatening to burst through the fabric at any time. As my eyes drank her in I let them wander lower on her body. She had on a pair of dark blue skintight short shorts made of some sort of stretchy material that had wedged itself into the cleft between her legs. My jaw dropped as I stared at the most perfect cameltoe that I'd ever seen in my twenty-five years of life. Her feet were bare. My cock swelled in my pants before I knew what was happening. I saw her glance down at my crotch. She acknowledged the bulge with a sly smile right before she threw herself in my arms with enough force that she almost knocked us both to the ground.

"Andy!" she shrieked as she crushed herself against my six-foot frame. The bulge in my pants swelled even more as I felt her body press into me. For several long moments we held each other until with a will I didn't know I possessed I finally reached up and untangled her arms from around my neck. With a gentle nudge on her bare shoulders I pushed her back far enough to be able to look into her misty eyes.

"Alright, who are you and what have you done with my Mother?" I asked in mock seriousness.

"You like?" she asked her face beaming with pride.

"Yeah...uh...you look fantastic," I managed to stammer unable to prevent myself from giving her body one more leering glance.

Giggling she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house. Before shutting the door I went back out and retrieved my duffle and dropped it by the couch. Mom asked if I was hungry I told her no but I could use some coffee. Following her into the kitchen proved to be a bigger task than it should have been. I couldn't stop staring at her firm round ass, the cheeks bouncing provocatively as the blood flowed down to my penis. By the time I sat at the dinning table I had a full-blown erection and a serious case of self-loathing. Mom set up the coffee and leaned back against the counter as it brewed. The way she stood there with her arms folded under her breast only emphasized their presence by pushing them upwards. Another thing I noticed was how the way she had her ankles crossed caused her cameltoe to be exaggerated making her pussy lips all the more pronounced. I began to feel very uncomfortable. Not because she was making me nervous, but because I couldn't stop looking and I was afraid that I might start drooling at any time. For some reason I got the feeling that she didn't mind me checking her out, if the smile on her face was any indication.

After the coffee finished brewing she poured me a cup and brought it over. Instead of taking a seat she stood behind me and started rubbing my shoulders and jabbering on about how things were. I found out my younger sister Ann no longer lived at home. She had her own apartment near where she worked as an office manager for some snooty lawyer. When I asked about dad her hands stopped rubbing and she paused for a spell before answering.

"He's fine. Still a workaholic, always staying late at the office or having dinner meetings to go to on the weekends."

I could tell from the sound of her voice that there was more she wanted to say, but I learned a long time ago you didn't push her if you wanted answers. When she felt like telling me she would. The thought of asking how dad and her were doing never even crossed my mind. Most likely because my mind was still trying to process the radical change in her appearance, and fight the unholy thoughts that were lingering in the back of my head. On the one hand I was thoroughly disgusted with myself for having carnal thoughts about my own mother, but on the other hand the transformation had turned my previously demure mom into a hot sexy woman that could make any man's dick get hard. I was all too aware that also included me.

"So Mom, what's with the change?"

"Let me get a cup of coffee and I'll explain," she replied before heading toward the counter.

As she walked away I found myself once again checking her out. There were definitely no panty lines that I could see as I watched her firm round ass swish back and forth. Another thing that had the blood staying in my groin area was the fact that as she walked I could see the very bottom of her cheeks peeking out from the hem of her shorts. Try as hard as I might I couldn't tear my eyes off her backside. Even when she looked back over her shoulder at me my eyes stayed glued to her butt. I felt sure that my jaw was hanging open and drool was running down my chin, but I just couldn't take my eyes off her. I got another shock when she added some Bailey's Irish cream to her cup of coffee. Since when did she even drink? Not once in my life had I ever seen her take a drink of alcohol. Yes, things had changed in my absence. When she finally sat across from me at the table she noticed the perplexed look on my face.

"Yes, I like to take a nip or two once in a while. It helps to relax me," she stated as if I'd asked.

"No problem Mom. Now, fill me in on what's been happening since I left."

We talked for some time, Mom telling me that she'd become restless since Ann had moved out and dad always seemed to be gone somewhere. She took to exercising as a way to fill her time. Once she'd dropped a few pounds she noticed that she felt so much better, and as an added benefit dad seemed to be paying her more attention too. Unfortunately that hadn't lasted very long she told me. He started working longer days and more time was spent on the weekends entertaining future clients. Even Ann stayed away for long spells at a time. So with all the time on her hands she threw herself into her workouts, even converting part of the basement into her own personal gym complete with a treadmill, a stationary bike and a weight bench. When I asked how dad liked that she informed me that he never went down there unless he absolutely had to.

"So you have your own little fortress of solitude huh?"

"Yes, and I like it. I can workout and not be disturbed. Oh, and just to let you know, I sometimes workout in the nude so you might want to call out before you come down." Her blue eyes twinkled mischievously as she told me this.

"Why would you workout naked?" I asked, my voice breaking.

"I like the freedom and the feel of the sweat rolling off me. Besides, I don't have to wash smelly gym clothes that way."

"Makes sense to me," I replied, my dick rising once more as my mind conjured up a vision of her all sweaty and naked as she worked out. God, what was wrong with me I chastised myself. A little voice in my head screamed laughingly, "Pervert!"

She asked again if I was hungry. I told her what I really wanted was a shower and to get out of this uniform. She told me that my room was still the same and I was to make myself at home. I did. After lugging my duffle up the stairs and dropping it on my bed I stripped down to my boxers and made my way to the bathroom. I had just gotten the water to the right temperature and was about to climb in when mom opened the door.

"Honey I brought you some clean towels..." She had been looking at the towels in her arms when she entered but as her eyes came up her words trailed off.

My dick was dangling down between my legs in a semi-erect state because I was still thinking about her naked in the basement gym. Stunned I just stood there making no effort to cover my exposed cock and balls. Mom stared at my penis for what felt like an eternity before her eyes finally came up and met mine. There was a look in hers that I couldn't quite make out at first.

"Oh God baby, I'm so sorry," she muttered before hastily putting the bundle of towels on the sink and rushing from the room.

For several moments I didn't move. I just stood there staring at the door, my cock growing stiffer by the second as it dawned on me that I'd seen that look in a woman's eyes before. It was the look of sexual hunger. I had no other choice; I pounded my pud for all it was worth as I let the vision of her I'd conjured flood my brain. I was racked with more self-loathing after I blew my balls all over the shower walls.

It was nearly four-thirty by the time I'd squared my room around, emptying my duffle and putting everything away. Dressed in jeans, sneakers and a faded Jethro Tull t-shirt I made my way downstairs. I found mom in the kitchen preparing to make dinner. She was so intent on seasoning the chicken she was preparing that she didn't hear me come in. I stood in the doorway for a few seconds and watched as she worked. Each time she used the salt or peppershaker her buns would jiggle enticingly. Stealthily I crept up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her a kiss on her cheek. She dropped the saltshaker.

"You scared the shit out of me," she croaked. I could feel her body trembling slightly.

"It's good to be home Mom," I whispered into her ear.

"It's good having you home son, and I'm sorry for barging in on you. I should've knocked first."

"Don't worry about it. I'll just pay you back by not telling you I'm coming down the next time you're working out downstairs," I chuckled releasing my hold on her and stepping to the side.

"You wouldn't dare!" she exclaimed in a fake shocked voice.

"Oh, wouldn't I?" I replied.

"Trust me, you wouldn't want to see me naked and sweaty," she laughed before adding, "Besides, I'm sure there are younger girls you can gawk at that would be so much prettier."

"News flash lady, you're gorgeous. And just between us, I prefer mature women over ones my own age anyway." I hadn't meant to tell my own mother about my penchant for mature women, it just slipped out.

"Really? Why?" she asked turning to face me.

"It's simple really. They're better conversationalist, they're not into head games, and they know what they want out of life. Plus they're better..." I could feel my face getting hot.

"Better what?"

Now that the cat was out of the bag I went ahead and answered her. "Lovers."

"How so?" She was like a pit bull that didn't want to let go.

Turning around I leaned against the counter with my arms crossed on my chest. I was about to count off the ways that I felt older women were better lovers when we heard the front door open. A second later Ann came running in, saw me against the counter, squealed my name and rushed over and flung herself into my arms. I glanced at mom and saw her mouth the words; "We'll finish our talk later."

After Ann got through crushing my ribcage she stepped back and gave me a chance to look her over. At twenty-three she was a striking girl. Her soft brown hair matched her eyes and stretched clear down to her waist in a ponytail. She must have came straight from work since she was wearing a starched white blouse with a navy blue skirt that dipped just below her knees. On her feet she wore black four-inch heels. Her strong shapely legs were encased in a gauzy black pair of nylons. From the looks of things I'd say that she'd gained a few pounds since I last saw her. She was by no means fat, but she was definitely heavier than she used to be. I liked it; it gave her a softer look. When she moved things jiggled very nicely. God dude, now you're perving on your own sister the voice in my head screamed at me. I pulled my eyes off Ann's rather large chest and went over to the table and sat down.

Ann gave mom a hug and kiss then came over and joined me. I spent the next twenty minutes listening to her say how great it was to be on her own. A great job, a cool apartment and a newish car; everything was great according to her. When I asked if she had a great new boyfriend she just turned red and told me to mind my own business. Yeah, I could tell. My baby sister was getting poked on a regular basis. There you go again perv the voice screamed once more. Before I could become nauseated from hearing any more greatness spew out of her mouth mom asked if I'd put the roaster in the oven for her. While bending over to slip the pan into the oven I felt mom's hand lightly slide across my ass briefly. When I stood back up I saw her and Ann staring at each other. Both had shit-eating grins on their faces.

Dad showed up just as the chicken was being taken out of the oven. He gave me a firm handshake and a pat on the back while complementing the army for working wonders with his son. Yeah, before I enlisted I'd pretty much been a screw-up.

The dinner went well if you didn't notice the fact that my parents hardly said two words to each other. On the other hand, dad and Ann yacked constantly to each other. Another thing that struck me as odd was how many times mom felt it was necessary to touch me. Whenever she'd walk by me she'd reach out and stroke my hair or pat me on the cheek or something. This continued on even after dinner. It was almost like she was flirting with me. Maybe she was I thought. Could she be doing it to make dad jealous or something? I was pretty sure it wasn't going to work if that's what she was trying to do. Seriously, why would dad get jealous of his own son?

It didn't take long after the meal before Ann said she had some work she needed to finish and took off. Dad went up and took a shower before coming down and announcing he had to go back to the office for a little bit. Mom acted like she hadn't even heard him. After the door shut behind him mom said she was going to take a shower and would be back down in a little while. I was kicked back on the couch watching TV when she came back down. Instead of coming over she went straight into the kitchen before I had a chance to see what she was wearing. She was in there just a few minutes before she called out and asked if I wanted anything.

"Got any beer in there?" I hollered back.

I heard the clink of bottles then the pitter-patter of bare feet headed back my way. I honestly didn't know what I expected her to have changed into after her shower. With all the other changes she'd made I really didn't expect her to be wearing the same old flannel nightgowns she used to favor. The voice yelled pervert, because truthfully I was hoping that she had made a change in her night attire as well. When she came into view I wasn't disappointed. No flannel nightie tonight, no siree. Tonight she had on a lavender gown that resembled a slip. The satiny material hugged her in all the right places as it draped her body clear down to just above her knees. As she walked toward me with a bottle of beer in each hand I couldn't help but notice how her breasts bounced ever so slightly with each step she took. And with a stretch of my imagination I swear I could make out the color and size of her areolas. Light brown and modestly sized. The closer she got the more I was convinced that it was indeed my imagination; at least it was until the light from the lamps on the end tables hit her chest just right. Yep, light brown and modestly sized! Pervert! Pervert! Pervert! The voice screamed as my eyes glued themselves to the dainty ruffled collar that dipped open and afforded me a flash of freckled cleavage as she leaned forward and handed me one of the bottles.

"What ya watching?" she asked as she sat down and tucked one leg under herself.

"Something about whales. Sperm whales I think."

Mom glanced at the TV then back at me. When I tore my eyes off her chest and glanced at the TV I noticed the show had nothing to do with whales, sperm or otherwise. It was about sea turtles.

"Sperm whales huh?" Her laughter was music to my ears.

"Oops, my bad," I chuckled.

Actually the show was pretty good. It was very informative and consisted of excellent underwater photography. We both got fairly involved with watching it as we drank our beer. When mom asked if I'd like another I told her to relax and I'd get both of us one. As I was bringing them back I saw mom rubbing her leg leisurely while her other hand drew tiny circles around the exposed flesh just above her collar. When she took the beer I was positive she'd noticed the bulge in my jeans before I had a chance to conceal it from her. A dainty smile spread across her lips as she brought the bottle up for a sip. Hastily I sat down and held the cold bottle over my crotch hoping my hormones would settle down fast. Mom turned in her seat so she could look directly at me. When she did her leg parted off the other one enough for me to see up her nightie. Not enough for me to tell if she was wearing panties, but far enough for me to get an eyeful of smooth creamy inner thigh skin. So much for my hormones settling down.

"So, why do older women make better lovers?" She practically purred when she asked.

"What...?" I sputtered almost choking on the drink of beer I had just started to swallow.

"You said that older women make better lovers. I was just curious why you think that. I'm also curious as to how you'd know that."

"Mom! We are not going to have a conversation about my love life," I blubbered.

"Well if you're not gonna answer that, at least tell me why you think they do," she persisted.

"Okay, okay, I'll tell you why. Geez, you're like a dog with a bone aren't you?"

"You know what they say. Curiosity killed the cat..."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Satisfaction brought him back" I finished for her.

"Well, satisfy me then." I almost lost another mouthful of beer with that remark.

"The simple truth about older women is they know what they want. There's no pretense or silly games. They're also more sensual, tender, and caring. When they make love its not with just their body but with their whole being. There, satisfied?" I asked getting up and heading back into the kitchen to grab two more beers.

When I returned and got situated mom picked up right where we'd left off.

"So you're saying that older women are more Motherly?" she asked staring at me intensely.

"I've never thought about it much, but yeah, I guess you could put it that way," I answered.

Mom shifted in her seat then reached out her free hand and placed it on my shoulder before asking, "What's the oldest woman you've ever been with?"

I don't know if it was because the beer had loosened me up, or whether it was just the soft way she'd asked. Either way I found myself wanting to tell her the truth.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Close Encounters of a Motherly Kind

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds