• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Home Invaders Ch. 01

Home Invaders Ch. 01

12

Kate shook her head, how many times had she asked him to tidy this room?

She hated to go in without his permission, but she'd told Ben that she'd wanted to put a load on but he'd forgotten to bring down his hamper. Kate was trying not to nag him too much, Ben was 19 now, and an adult, but he was still her son, and she'd have to have a quiet word. Best not to involve Steve though, as he'd recently been griping to Ben over the slightest thing and the two weren't getting on.

Kate never really went into Ben's room, as an adult she respected his privacy and gave him some space, something her best friend, Becca didn't understand. She always snooped on her son Lee, poking around in his room while he was out at work, "just in case" she'd said, which had made Kate laugh, in all the years Ben and Lee had been friends they'd never been in serious trouble and Becca had to confess that all she'd found was a few porn mags and DVDs stuffed under his bed. Nothing wrong there, they were young men after all.

Kate emptied the hamper into the basket she carried and began looking around, snatching up a few dirty shirts and stray socks along the way. A pair of jeans stuck out from the bed, God alone knowing how long since they'd last been washed so she seized them and lifted. They snagged on something so she gave a little tug and they came free from under the bed, bringing with them several wadded up tissues.

She couldn't help but giggle as she kicked them under the bed. It was perfectly natural, and people in glass houses...

X X X X X

The car slid to a smooth stop, just off the main road and to one side next to the foot path that headed off to the west. The two men sat in the front, a nervous, tense silence stretching between them until finally the driver spoke.

"You still up for this?"

"Yeah....you?" His passenger responded, his voice trembling with nervous excitement.

The driver only nodded.

"You're sure she's alone?"

The passenger looked at the clock on the dashboard. "We should have at least three hours."

"Cool. Grab the bag and let's go."

With a large black kitbag in hand the passenger followed as the driver climbed the fence and they headed off into the woods.

X X X X X X

As she walked down the hall she glanced at the clock at the far end, 2:30. Her husband wasn't due back until at least half five and Ben was using his day off from the call centre to go into town to meet up with a girl. Perhaps if he got a girlfriend there'd be less tissues under the bed, Kate thought smiling.

She wondered if the fact she'd felt a little flicker of arousal at the fact her son masturbated made her weird. It probably did and she'd keep quiet about it, not even telling Becca, who knew almost everything about her sex life. Not that there was much to tell, in recent years it was just about swapping websites for porn stories and comparing notes on sex toys.

Steve still tried every now and then, and Kate always let him have a go, but in all honesty sex with Steve, which had never been sensational had gotten incredibly dull. He'd only last a few minutes, and like a cliché would roll off and nod off in minutes, leaving his wife to finish herself off.

Despite this, Kate's own sex drive had started growing in recent years. Batteries were frequently on the shopping list and she's spend hours online looking at filth or reading dirty confessions and fantasies. Sometimes she didn't even need the internet, her mind was more than capable of throwing up dirty fantasies.

About the yoga instructor that she and Becca visited once a week, about the builders who'd been working down the street a few months ago, about a host of celebrities and athletes. Becca and her would giggle as they'd sip wine and compare notes, both trapped in dull marriages with unimaginative sex.

There was only one thing she'd held back from Becca, and that was the fact that over the last few years Kate had been deliberately and delightedly cockteasing her friend's son.

It had started innocently enough, Kate had been outside during the summer a few years ago, using the rare break in the British weather to catch a tan in a bikini when she'd heard a noise from the house, looking up she'd caught her son's best friend openly ogling her, his mouth agape.

Kate had covered up and been embarrassed, but afterwards she had to admit that it had been rather hot to find a fit young man checking her out, at 42 Kate was a little plumper than she'd been in her youth, and had a few crow's feet, but she still looked good. Her best asset had always been her large, juicy breasts and at 38F she'd always gotten looks from men, but Lee's wandering eyes were the first she'd caught in a while and the fact that a teenager found her hot was a massive ego boost.

Over the coming months she'd caught more and more of his glances and stares, and soon she'd started changing how she dressed. Kate had dug out some of her low cut tops and wore tighter shirts and dresses that clung to her full bosom. The result was noticeable, and Kate began to love the awkward way her son's best friend acted, the embarrassed way he'd look away when she turned to him or the way he'd shift uncomfortably and adjust himself when she leant forward or stretched in front of him, things she'd started doing more and more regularly.

After a while she'd also realized that he liked her big arse too, and so she'd adopted leggings and jeans, and bent over whenever possible. She'd even brushed against him when there was no real need, loving his reactions and finding herself aroused.

Lee was in great shape, a stocky, muscular young man, both he and Ben still played rugby and this kept them fit and strong, and Kate was soon checking him out just as much. He wasn't as tall as Ben, and it wasn't just maternal pride that told her he wasn't as good looking, Ben had big blue eyes and a strong jawline, and since his teens there'd been a string of girlfriends and admirers. But Luke was still a good looking lad, if a bit scruffier and more rugged, he'd grown up from the awkward teenager and was becoming a man, and for months she'd heard rumours on the touchlines at their matches from the giggling girls that suggested he was quite a man.

Kate was halfway down the stairs when the memory she couldn't shake no matter how hard she tried popped into her head.

It had been about four months ago, she'd gotten home early from a day in town and come in through the garage, having parked the car. As she'd walked through the kitchen she'd been about to call out to Ben, who she'd left watching TV with Lee, but the words had caught in her throat when she looked into the living room.

Both her son and his best friend were sitting in front of the large TV, pants around their ankles and gripping their cocks. The sight was quite breathtaking, as she was treated to seeing the cock she'd teased mercilessly in all its glory.

The gossip was well founded, Lee was hung like a beast. His cock wasn't particularly long, around seven inches but it was impressively, captivatingly thick, his hand gripped it but his fingers were stretched around the meaty shaft.

The DVD they were watching was clearly in the MILF genre and featured a busty blonde bent over and getting fucked hard from behind, her big plump arse jiggling as her co-star thrust inside her. Even in her surprised state Kate had appreciated that the woman on screen was a little similar to her, thinner maybe and with fake tits, but of a similar type, a type that Lee clearly liked.

She'd snuck out, hid in the car for fifteen minutes then loudly returned to the house, calling out as she opened the garage door, she'd found the two guys watching TV, a perfectly normal scene, even if they did look a little flushed.

As Kate loaded the washer the image of that big, thick dick came back to her and throwing in the last piece of clothing in she straightened, running a hand across her chest, feeling her firm, erect nipples through her shirt. Not for the first time she imagined herself kneeling before Lee and placing his thick, hard cock between her breasts, tit wanking him until he exploded over her breasts and face. Her hand slid down towards the loose jogging bottoms she wore in the house, sliding inside and entering her knickers to stroke her wet cunt.

Kate glanced at the kitchen clock, still well over two and a half hours to go. Fuck it, the rest of the chores could wait until tomorrow, she was too horny not to masturbate. She slipped out of the shirt, it was tea stained anyway and tossed it into the machine, followed swiftly by her trousers. She looked at her reflection in the hallway mirror, cupped her tits and slowly stroked and tweaked her nipples.

She could only imagine what such a display would do to Lee and how hard that mighty member would get. His infatuation with her had caused her confidence to grow and looking at the mirror Kate felt that in many ways she was far better than the porn MILF the boys had watched, her tits were natural for a start, and bigger.

God, she needed to cum, and fast.

She decided to turn the machine on first, before she forgot and this break for the mundane caused a minor moment of panic. She'd stripped off and felt herself up in front of the kitchen window, what if someone had seen? She glanced nervously out at the garden, but with fences on two sides and the woods behind, she felt certain no one had seen and with her cunt aching she hurried upstairs.

X X X X X

"Fucking hell, did you see that?!" The driver breathed, glancing at his taller companion as they crouched in the trees, viewing the back of the house.

"Yeah." The response was just a guttural sound, both of them were already breathing heavier and not all of it was because of the walk through the woods.

The taller man turned to his friend.

"Let's do this."

From the kit bag the driver pulled two balaclavas and handed one to his friend, pulling them on they started towards the house, climbing the low fence and heading for the back door.

"You sure it'll be open."

"They never lock it, nearest neighbour's quarter of a mile away, not likely to be robbed are they?"

"Guess not."

The driver tried the back door and it opened, slowly easing it open and shutting it behind them they entered the house and headed through to the lounge and the stairs. As they began the climb they heard soft moans coming from the bedroom and exchanged excited, lustful looks.

X X X X X

Safe in the knowledge that nobody would interrupt her, Kate didn't need to keep quiet this time and moaned as she began to rub her clit as she eased her dildo inside herself, fucking herself with long, slow thrusts of the thick plastic cock.

She imagined Lee between her thighs, sucking her tits as he slid his huge cock between her. She'd been masturbating for a few minutes and already the orgasm was building, she wouldn't stop at one though, and would just keep going until she was spent, her cunt and clit too overstimulated to take any more.

The dildo was a recent purchase, she'd opted for a larger, thicker model and it was her most frequently used of the toys stashed at the bottom of her underwear draw. Steve had no idea it was there, or if he did he was too embarrassed to mention them.

Kate cursed loudly as she imagined the young man fucking her wildly and ruthlessly, speeding up her thrusts and arching her back in pleasure.

A brief flash of the other sight she'd been treated to on that day all those months ago rose in her mind but she pushed it away, but it returned again, as it often did as she played with herself. She let herself go with it, it was just a fantasy and the guilty feeling could wait until she was done.

Right next to Lee on the couch had been her own sweet boy, gripping his own cock, and if Lee's was impressive then Ben's was jaw dropping. While not quite as thick it was a full two inches longer, a tower of male desire with a large purple head that even at the time she'd found tempting. She'd been amazed at the size of it, he definitely didn't follow his father in that area, which was just as well. To think of her own son in this way was worrying, but in this moment she didn't care and imagined herself sucking her son's long hard cock.

The orgasm arrived, her body trembling as her pussy tightened and pulsed around the dildo and she gasped loudly, crying out unintelligibly.

Her orgasm passed and trembling she paused, eyes closed and panting, still horny. And then she heard an unexpected noise, applause.

Kate's eyes popped open and she sat bolt upright, and then she froze in terror.

Standing in the doorway dressed in matching black shirts and jeans were two large, muscular men wearing ski masks, one clapped while the other held up a small camera, clearly filming her. The shorter, thicker man stopped clapping and held something up to his mouth, meaning that when he talked it came out distorted like something from a horror film.

"My, my Mrs Barton, what a show you've put on for us." The laugh that followed was chilling, the distortion adding extra menace to it. "But I think you deserve better than a bit of plastic, don't you?"

Finally her paralysis broke and Kate snatched for the covers, but the taller man was too fast, and yanked them from her, she sat there, legs apart, utterly exposed to these strangers.

"I think the time for modesty has passed, Mrs Barton." The shorter man spoke.

"You should leave, my husband's on his way home!" She blurted out, her eyes searching for a means of escape, but she found none, they blocked the bedroom door.

"I don't think so. He's at work and won't be back for quite some time."

"How do you know that?"

"Oh, this has been planned for some time Mrs Barton. We've been keeping an eye on you."

Kate slumped back on the bed, trembling now.

"What-what do you want?" She said, her voice soft and shaky.

"We're here to fuck you, Mrs Barton."

A chill went through her, especially as they both began unzipping, pulling out their semi hard cocks. Both were impressive specimens, well hung and even only halfway up they were bigger than her husband's.

"Please...I'm married..." She whimpered, scared of what was to follow as they advanced on her, the camera set on the dresser so it was aimed at the bed.

"I have money and jewellery, take them and go. I won't tell anyone, I swear." She pleaded with them but they advanced.

"Don't worry, Mrs Barton, we know you're a horny bitch, I think you'll enjoy this."

It was the last thing he said as he grabbed her hair and pulled her head towards his stiffening cock. Kate struggled, but those strong arms and the painful tug on her hair was too much and soon the tip of his cock was rubbing against her lips, which she kept locked.

"Mrs Barton." The distorted voice of the other man came from behind where she felt a strong hand pinning her to the bed, face down, his cock rubbing against her arse and already hardening. She whimpered, what was going to happen to her?

"Mrs Barton." The voice came again. "This will be far better if you just do what we want, we don't want anyone to get hurt, so be a good little slut and take my friend's cock in your mouth. We don't want to have to get physical, but we will."

For emphasis he landed a hard stinging slap on her plump arse cheeks, prompting her to yelp. This moment when she opened her mouth was seized upon and a thick, fat cock was rammed into her mouth, she groaned.

"Just suck him, Mrs Barton. The sooner we finish the sooner we'll be gone."

Despite the distortion the voice was oddly reassuring and Kate decided that maybe she should just go along with them. Suck him off and let them leave, having spent their desires on her. She could do that, and no one could blame her, they were big, strong and outnumbered her.

Hoping to end the ordeal as quickly as possible she attacked the cock in her mouth with gusto, sucking hard and sliding her lips down the shaft, taking as much as she could. Its width made it hard to suck and soon she was choking slightly, her drool running down her chin as she sucked him, praying for him to finish and her ordeal to be at an end.

Or so she told herself, but she couldn't deny that her cunt was getting wetter by the second, and she let out a muffled moan as the second man reached beneath her to rub her sex and ease a finger inside.

"I think you're enjoying this, aren't you Mrs Barton?"

She could do nothing but moan as she greedily slurped on the thick cock before her. She heard a clapping sound above her and the cock was withdrawn, she panted and watched as the man clambered onto the bed while his friend took up position before her, they were switching places.

The cock in front of her was longer, and already throbbing hard, a small blob of precum oozed from the jap's eye and the man gripped the base tightly, aiming it at her mouth.

His hand reached for her hair but he needn't have bothered, Kate took it in her mouth without urging, tasting the precum as she used her tongue to spread it around the head before bobbing her head down his meat to suck on more of the cock.

Her pussy was dripping wet now and she felt sure the horniness would drive her mad as she felt rough hands on her arse. She was being positioned to raise her arse and part her legs, and with very little prompting she bent to the masked man's will, feeling him get behind her and slap her fat arse and chuckle softly as she let out a muffled cry.

Then she felt him, his hardness pushing against her lips and the head parting her sex and sliding inside her, filling and stretching her cunt wider than the dildo had, she gasped and the man in her mouth thrust deeper, filling her mouth. They began thrusting in time, her body being rocked back and forth.

She felt the man before her grip her hair and tilt her head, he clearly wanted to go deeper and knew how to get it down her throat. She relaxed, letting him take control, having never had any call to deepthroat she was new to this and let him use her.

The cock filled her throat and she fought her gag reflex, choking only slightly but managing to control her breathing through her nose. He began fucking her face as his friend pounded her savagely from behind, she felt his balls slap against her clit, feeling her wetness dripping onto them and the bed as he fucked her.

The fear had abated, replaced by utter pleasure and desire. Kate had never been fucked so well before and her cunt was pulsing in pleasure as her second orgasm of the day overtook her. Her juices dribbled down her thighs and around the cock that filled her mouth she let out a muffled squeal.

There was another clapping sound above and the cock in her mouth was removed, and he left the bed. He returned a moment later and stood over her.

"Look up, Mrs Barton." His distorted voice came to her, and Kate glanced up.

He was filming her and she dropped her head, ashamed.

"I said look up." He growled, seizing her blonde hair and pulling her face upwards.

"How does that feel?"

"Ple-please don't!"

"Tell the truth, Mrs Barton, how does that feel?"

As he asked his friend thrust in especially hard and she let out a moan of pure ecstasy.

"SOOO FUCKING GOOD!" She cried out.

"You like being fucked by him don't you, Mrs Barton?"

"Yes, I love it!"

The thrusts had sped up and her body bounced like a doll as he used her for his pleasure, more moans escaped her lips and she felt her pussy tighten as another orgasm built. It pulsed, tightening around his cock and a soft moan came from behind her.

The cameraman looked up and smiled, then looked back down.

"My friend's about to cum, Mrs Barton. Shall he cum in your wet cunt?"

"No! Please!" Although part of her wanted it, some logic remained.

"Very well."

The thick, monstrous cock withdrew and the man left the bed appearing before her, gripping his cock firmly. He stood before her and pumped the cock by hand, it must have been a touch and go thing because two tugs was all it took before he let out a low grunt and a thick load of hot, creamy spunk sprayed her face and tits.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Home Invaders Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds