• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • New Reality Pt. 01

New Reality Pt. 01

12

1.

The mirror told the story; the question was how it had come to this point.

His face was half covered by the dark hood he wore, with black mesh to see through, and his body was covered only by the gunmetal gray leather corset that ended below his chest. His nipples were cupped above it, accented with the rose colored lip gloss. His cock was kept hard with the cock ring strap, and the loop of the decorative tassel. The tassel glittered in the candlelight, with its red and gold metallic fibers and the ball of fabric, a ridiculous ornament like part of a classical drapery, dangling between his legs and tapping his thighs as he walked. Only his left hand was free, with its leather cuff clipped to the silver tray he held; his right wrist was cuffed but clipped to the metal loop of the corset behind his back. The low heeled shoes she had given him lifted his hips and made him walk carefully.

He turned away from the tall gold-framed mirror, careful to hold the tray and its four tall flutes of Champagne level. He walked slowly across the Oriental rug, down the hall to where he heard their voices. The room was glowing with soft light, and the sky outside the French doors was a deep evening blue beyond the dark trees. The older woman, with short dark hair, looked up and watched with a small smile as he came over to the sofa and chairs. Her fashionable slim silk wrap dress and pearls clearly fit this elegant room, and she re-crossed her legs and watched him watch her.

The three younger women were laughing and talking all at once, in the middle of a story about their day. All three of them were dressed in the fashion of that summer, with short skirts and long bare legs, clinging tops and colorful clunky jewelry. Before they turned to him, his eyes automatically went to their legs and the shortness of their skirts and the shape of their breasts and his cock hardened a bit more. They turned as he stepped closer, and reached to take their glasses from the tray he balanced in one hand. They looked to each other and laughed, at him this time, and sipped the drinks.

"You took your time getting this, Five, I thought you were better trained then that." It was the sharp-eyed blond with smooth short hair, wearing the low cut knit dress that barely came to her thighs. He turned to offer the last glass to the older woman on the sofa, and the young brunette behind him slapped his bare ass sharply, making him almost tip the tray.

"You are very slow today, are you distracted?" she laughed.

He had to bend forward to offer the tray across the low table, with his eyes on the woman in silk. She lifted the glass, sipped from it, then reached forward and poured a bit of the Champagne down the cleavage of his corset as he leaned toward her. The fizzing wine buzzed on his skin, and as he stood up he felt it run down to his belly, held in by the leather he wore.

"Five, here I am trying to show these young women the power they have, and you're not meeting the standards I trained you to. That is disrespectful to all of them. Take your position, and make your apology."

His face was red and hot at being reprimanded, as he put the empty tray on the low table and knelt in the center of the room. The leather corset pressed his breasts upward as he knelt, balancing with one hand still behind him, and his hard cock jutting out with the swinging tassel.

"Please excuse my poor performance and failure to show proper training, I beg your apology Ladies." His voice sounded scratchy, he had not expected to have to speak at all. The third young woman stepped forward, to take the silver tray from the table and place it on the carpet in front of him, where she poured her glass of wine onto the tray.

"Drink the wine, Five, and pay more attention." His eyes flicked up at her, hidden behind the mesh, and he spread his knees to awkwardly bend forward, with his cock against the floor, to put his face to the silver tray and lap up the wine with his tongue.

The women had stopped chatting, and were chuckling now to watch him, a much older man, face down and ass up, licking the silver tray with his belly wrapped in the corset. One of them was behind him, and he felt the pointed toe of her shoe between his thighs, pushing them wider apart and reaching under him to tap his balls sharply. His cock hardened more, and they saw the effect.

"Get up on the platform Five; I can see we need to remind you once again what you are now." The older woman put down her glass and stood up, and he automatically watched the slit of the silk dress show her thigh.

He got awkwardly to his feet, and moved over to a low leather bench by the windows, where he knelt on it with legs wide and his back held straight by the corset. The woman walked to him, bringing her empty glass.

"Melissa and Heather, I need your help here please." She handed the glass to one girl, and then leaned closer to him. "Put your hand out, Five."

He arched his back and held out his palm, and held still as she spat into it, feeling her warm spit run over his fingers. He looked, down, from behind the hood, and used his left hand to awkwardly stroke his hard cock. Not being able to use his right hand, as he had so many times over the years, made the effort feel odd and out of balance as he worked to make himself harder. The woman stepped to one side, and handed the empty wine glass to the younger blonde.

"Heather, hold this and be ready, and Melissa give him some encouragement please, he is older and not one of those young boys of yours." The brunette with cropped hair stood alongside the other girl and looked into his face as she lifted her short skirt for him and smiled.

He was flushed with embarrassment but excited to see her exposed this way, the small thong under her skirt and the scent of her own excitement. He struggled to pump, with more friction now, rubbing the spit over his hard cock and spreading his legs. The tassel swung as he worked and he felt his body respond and go down the slope and then he was pumping and dribbling and his heart was pounding.

The girl held the glass to his cock, catching the thick fluid and he watched it roll down inside the glass. His body was still rocking as he felt the hard slap of a leather paddle on his exposed ass, again and again as he convulsed. The woman in the dress was spanking him hard, as the other girl dropped her skirt and laughed. They watched as he brought his left hand to his lips and licked it clean. The woman with the glass tilted it to his lips, and they kept laughing as he waited for the thick syrup and swallowed it, licking the glass clean. His cock sagged, still half hard with the cock ring.

"There you have it Five- no pleasure for you anymore, every time you cum you will have more pain then release, and you will be the one drinking it all. No more of your dreams of that cock between a woman's lips, or buried in her, and you being in charge. You gave all that up, and here you are. Tell me what you became, Five."

"I am a slut and your servant Mistress, you own my body and my mind now."

She used her hand to cup his chin, and softly stroke the hood that covered his almost-bald head. She unfastened the wrist behind his back, and led him into a hallway where she clipped both wrists to a hook high on the wall, leaving him standing in the half dark. She pulled the edge of the hood up to double it over his eyes, so that he was blindfolded, and he heard the tap of her heels as she walked away.

For the rest of the evening, he heard the murmur of their conversation, and their laughter and good humor, as he stood in the hall out of sight. Several times, as one of the women passed by, he felt hands on him, peeling the corset lower to roll his nipples in their fingertips, or patting his belly in the smooth leather, or going between his legs to touch or slap him, or to tug on the swaying tassel, but he said nothing and never knew who had done what. He understood the point- he now had no privacy or control, and he was nothing to them but the big-bellied slave in the corner, in corset and a tassel.

2

When it had begun a long time ago, he had his own much different self-image, an executive at the top of his business career, sophisticated, well-traveled, now single after the divorce and a long marriage. He was spending a lot of evenings in restaurants, enjoying good food and sometimes chatting with the servers as he joked lightly and signed the checks. Balding, yes, a bit heavy, ok maybe very heavy, but in his view a very presentable senior person.

He was at the new Northern Italian restaurant one evening, with a nice glass of Barolo red, when he saw a woman alone a few tables away, ordering the same wine with her meal. She looked up and their eyes met, and he smiled and raised his glass in a half toast to good wine. He sent an espresso to her after the meal, and she smiled when he went over to chat. She was a research professor, in a field unlike his own, and they chatted about food and films and the city. She laughed and refused to exchange names and biographies, but she wrote a phone number on the restaurant card. A week later, they were at dinner together.

He was trying his best to be charming, but she had a different edge to her conversation that night, and he found himself slightly off balance. She said she knew this place well, and ordered food and wine for both of them. During the meal, she insisted he try her entrée, and leaned across the corner of the table to put a forkful into his lips. She was leading the conversation and he was bringing in what he knew, when the conversation drifted into erotic films and books, and she watched his eyes.

She turned to him as she was speaking, and surprised him by extending her hand to dip a finger into her wine glass, then reached out and put it to his lips. Without even thinking, he leaned forward and opened them, to take her finger into his lips and taste the wine. Her eyes were cool and steady, and he felt his defenses drop away.

"You do have all the signs, you know, under all that masculine conversation" she said. "I knew there was something there, and that you have the heart of a submissive, you need to let that be part of your life."

He laughed and joked, but he couldn't say no to the idea and it was centered in his mind, as he looked at her face, and subtly, he hoped, at her body, and imagined the possibilities. As they stood to leave, he smiled and took her chair and put a hand on her back as she took a step. She whirled sharply, with an angry look.

"You need to learn one thing right away; this is not a date, I am not a girlfriend or a lover, and you can't casually touch me. This is not some light game of chat we are playing. We are who we are, and you will never be making the decisions here, your only choice is to walk with me or to go away now. You can find the intensity I know you need, or you can always wonder what might have been."

His face reddened with embarrassment, and he looked down. She took a step away, and he turned to follow her through the dining room, watching the back of her legs and the curve of her body, and seeing now what he needed to become.

Outside, she turned to him as she pulled her coat around her.

"You don't need my name, for now you can call me just 'T'. And I will call you 'Five'- because that is what you are, my fifth research subject." She gave him an address, and a time two evenings away. "Be there, and be ready to follow instructions exactly, or not. But the phone number I gave you will never work again, so you only have this one choice." He watched, as she walked away, and he knew he would make this turn in his life.

The address, when he went there Friday evening, was an empty house, with a faded 'For Sale' sign in the yard, at the end of a quiet street. He went to the door, and saw a creased envelope tacked to the door frame labeled only "five". He took it down, and found the door unlocked. When he turned on the brass hanging light in the hallway, he saw only an empty house, with dusty polished wood floors and no furniture. On the wall however, was an arrow of blue painter's tape pointing down the hall. He opened the envelope and closed the door.

'Welcome, five, to the new part of your life. Your task now is only to follow each instruction exactly, do not think for yourself and try to change the pattern. If you fail to do as you are told, I will ignore you and this other life will go on without you. Follow the arrows, do what you are told.' T.

He looked up, and followed the arrow down the hall, with the echo of his shoes tapping on the hardwood floor. A second arrow turned him toward the empty kitchen, where he saw another note and a brown paper bag on the counter.

'This is where you leave the other you behind. Open the freezer, and take out and use what you find there. Remove all of your clothing here and fold them neatly on the counter. Shoes too. Put your keys and watch and wallet in the bag, they will be taken care of. A timer started when you turned on the hall light, so you only have three minutes to get ready. Go.' T

He glanced at his watch, without thinking, and then opened the freezer. He found only a dish full of almost frozen water, with a cloth in it; as he took it out he saw it was a pair of panties, black nylon and wet and cold. He slipped his watch and things into the bag and with a deep breath went over the edge, to take off his clothing and be standing naked in a stranger's kitchen. The only way to use the panties was to tug them on, freezing cold as he pushed his hardening cock and his balls into them. The next arrow took him to a living room, in the rear of the house, with large windows and an empty yard. On the shelves next to the bar was another of the envelopes, and next to it was a computer with web cam, and a red light blinking.

'You have another three minutes now; the web cam will be sending the picture as the computer comes on. Use the blue tape, tape your wrists behind you, stand on the mark, legs wide apart in a V. Put the hood on first, then do your hands, Then just wait.' T.

He found the two small X marks taped on the floor, facing the camera, with his back to the large windows. There was only a small lamp in the corner, on the floor, so the room was dim. He found the tape and the hood, took his place, then slipped the fabric hood over his head and worked the tape over his wrists behind him. He was standing on the marks, with his legs spread wide, the almost frozen panties hugging his body tightly, waiting. He heard the click of a timer, and realized the lights had come on and he was exposed from the outside, hooded and bound.

"Excellent start, five, the web cam is clear and I am glad to see I did read you correctly. Now wait, do not move." It was T's voice, from the computer's speaker.

He waited, feeling minutes tick by, feeling ridiculous but excited to be in this position. When he heard the door open and the tap of high heels in the house, he straightened up and lifted his hooded head. The sound came closer, into the room with him, and he held still.

He felt a woman near him, waiting and looking, then her cool hand on his shoulder and sliding down to his bound wrists. Her hand went to his hip, and around to cup his belly and feel its weight, those pounds he had been swearing he would lose. Her hand cupped his balls, feeling the cold dampness, as she patted his ass and then tapped it hard.

The voice from the speaker again startled him. "So, Melissa, is he the research subject I predicted or what?"

The woman he could not see, standing very close to him, laughed and he heard another echoing voice from the kitchen. "Yes, T, this is amazing, that he has done this to himself and is waiting for you. He's older and fatter than I thought from your photo, but he does seem, umm, willing anyhow."

The woman's hands went to his nipple and to his cock, and he felt himself harden. She held his upper arm, as she replaced the tape with buckled on leather wrist cuffs and added a collar buckled around his neck.

"This is one of those electric dog training collars, so don't get any ideas, just walk with me here. If you say a single word before we get you back to T, I will leave you by the side of the road just like this. No talking." She peeled the cold wet panties down his legs and stuffed them into his mouth.

She clipped a leash to the collar, and led him blindfolded through the house, his bare feet on the wood floor. He heard someone else gathering his things from the kitchen and packing the computer and the notes, to leave the house empty. In the front hall, she looped his leash over a coat hook, and then he felt her tape something to his chest and mark his arm. Other lights came on, as she pulled the hood off to expose face, and a camera flashed.

He could not see her in the flash, but in the hall mirror he saw that taped to his naked chest were his driver's license and ID, and on his shoulder was '#5' in a circle, written in black marker. He knew at the same time that this photo must never go out- him naked, cuffed and collared in a strange house. The lights clicked off again, and she slipped a pair of sunglasses over his head. In the mirror, he saw they were a reflective band, so while he could see his eyes were hidden; with no eye contact he was no longer a person, just an object. A tug on the leash had him outside in the dusk, and he was pushed into the back of a van as he heard his own car driven away.

3.

He was left shivering, sitting naked on old padding in the rear of the van, with his leash hooked to the metal wall above him. The door rolled closed, and he was left alone to think about why all of this still kept him excited and hard. He lost track of time, as he heard other cars in the driveway, and he was surprised when the door slid back and the light came on.

The two young women pushed another person in the van, a slightly younger man, also naked, collared and wearing the same mirror glasses. On his shoulder was '#7', inked in the same way, and he also had wet black panties in his lips. They were across the van from each other, eyes hidden, but knowing not to talk. He realized he was on display, in a way he had never been, naked and aroused in the view of another man, and with no way to conceal anything.

He took advantage of having his eyes hidden to study the other man, in his 30's, who was in better shape than he was but not a gym person either, with light hair on his body and a slim hard cock that he looked at, the first time he ever had really, it was not something guys did. Circumcised like his own, but thinner in proportion, with the hair trimmed back around it.

They were left looking at each other's blank faces, knowing not to speak and not able to have eye contact- no way to signal any feelings except the obvious physical things, that the situation had them both aroused, and that this must be another sub to be trained. The door closed, the light went off, and they were left in the half dark.

The sound of the door later made him prepare, but he was surprised again. The two women were laughing now, as they pushed the third person into the van. It was an older woman this time, late in her 40's, also naked and tagged '#8'. Her eyes were hidden, but he felt is body heat up as his cock harden and he looked her over.

She was collared and leashed, her medium size breasts swaying but the nipples were hard, and she had natural pubic hair, light blonde like her hair. She was a bit full in the belly and hips, but still in better shape than he was. She also wore the mirrored glasses, with her mouth full of wet panties. She was sitting next to the other man, across the van, her hands also cuffed.

The brunette woman leaned into the van, to arrange their legs as they sat on the floor. She used flex ties to fasten his ankles to one of the woman's and one of the man's, so they were all sitting with legs wide and genital exposed. She took more photos, and left the light switched on in back of the small van, so as they were driven away they were left to look each other over, without eye contact.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • New Reality Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds