• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Cure for Insomnia

Cure for Insomnia

It doesn't take much to turn me on. I was watching a certain movie about an African who had been captured, led an uprising of slaves on a slave ship, and then had to fight against the repercussions of his actions...starring a certain West African actor. Well, I googled this actor and found his modeling pictures from a certain famous underwear company.

Needless to say, I'm lying in bed tonight, alone, suffering from insomnia. I keep thinking about hot, muscular, ebony-hued men, in tighty-whiteys.

And then, my hand drifts down under the covers, grazing the creamy white skin of my chest, lower to my belly, then further toward my inner thigh. And I imagine a strong black hand following that same path.

"Turn over," he says.

Butterflies erupt in my stomach. I know his intentions—he's already got the jar of coconut oil and is preparing to rub me down—but the insinuations are more exciting. I know that before the night is over, I might be turned over for him for another reason.

He starts the gentle kneading of my neck, shoulders, and upper back. I am moaning already, in a completely non-naughty way. That changes as his hands descend to massage my lower back. He firmly strokes the muscles and I am purring like a contented cat. The strokes start lengthening, continuing onto my rounded butt and wide hips.

I can feel my heart rate quicken and hear a catch in his breath as his hands graze the underside of my buttocks. My pussy is tingling in anticipation.

He presses one hand against my bottom while the other pushes down on my shoulders. I know just what he wants. I get on my hands and knees so that my ass is up in the air and then let my shoulders fall back down to the bed. I turn my head to the side and can see his long, thick dick trying to escape the tight, white boxer briefs. More butterflies. More anticipation.

His oil-slick fingers trace across the crease of my butt and thigh toward my pussy. He slides one finger up and down my slit, teasing, before plunging one, slowly, inside.

"Push it out," he growls. My pussy clamps down onto the intruder, trying to do as he says. Not because I don't want it there. Not because he doesn't want it there. But because we both know how much harder I'll come if he's fighting the finger against my g-spot. He bites my butt cheeks and I moan deeply, still pressing against his finger.

"On your back now," he whispers. I quickly roll over and let my legs fall apart. He continues penetrating me with one finger...then two. I am straining to push against his fingers and I can feel my squirting orgasm coming.

"That's it baby, come on me. Come on my face, in my mouth," he demands, leaning forward to lick my clit, just when I think I can't take any more. I explode, screeching in pleasure, pulsing squirts of my juice running over his hand. He continues to stroke me and each pulse, inhibited by his fingers and hand, spray out over my belly, my thighs, his face. I am shaking like a leaf when I suddenly feel his heat and weight held just above me. When I am able, I look up into his face and lean into the kiss that I know is coming. I taste him, myself. He must've taken his underwear off at some point, because I'm still spasming when I feel his hard, hot dick slide into my pussy. He takes his time, swirling and penetrating his dick to mimic the actions of his tongue in my mouth.

I involuntarily tilt my hips and follow his strokes, wrapping my legs around him, dragging my fingernails down his back. His big hands slide down my sides, over my hips, and under my ass to help drive himself deeper.

And all the while, I am working hard on that second orgasm, fingers flying over my own pussy, twisting my nipple, chasing one more...who would've thought my fantasy would get me so worked up so quickly?

"I want to come in your pussy," he says.

"But I'm not on the pill," I argue blithely, "And you don't have a condom on..."

I feel him driving harder, deeper.

"I want to come in your pussy," he growls.

"What if I have a baby?" I ask, not caring about his answer. He reaches between us to stroke my clit as he pounds.

"I want to come in your pussy," he whispers, mouth hot and wet against my ear. He plunges his tongue in my ear, traces a line to my mouth and licks my lips. There is nothing but heat and sweat between us. I nod and feel myself come unglued beneath and around him.

He slams into me several more times before growling with a final plunge. I feel my already dripping pussy become sloppy wet with his semen. It is still spasming around his cock and each time it grips him, he grunts and jerks inside me. I don't need to hear him say it. He has just demanded and declared that my pussy belongs to him.

And I'm so sated and sleepy now, that I don't even mind the wet spot I've created in the midst of my fantasy/dream....I just fall asleep with a smile on my face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Cure for Insomnia

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds