• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lulubell's Lament

Lulubell's Lament

"Honey, I've GOT to go see my family! I've never been away from them like this. You moved me 100 miles away when we got married and I weren't never outside my county before. I miss Pa and my brothers.

"Of course I want to fuck them. I was doing that long before you was courting me. Yes, you fuck me good two or three times a day but I was living with four horny men and they'd each diddle me every day. The boys would be humping me during the daytime and Pa would shag me with his big pecker at bedtime so's he'd last longer when he mounted Ma. She'd get so wound up from fuckin the boys and sometimes Uncle Bill that she wanted a real good reaming from her husband to finish her off. All them cocks is what I miss. Getting filled with lots of different pecker juice is healthy, Ma would say.

"I think you just married me because of my tits and pussy. You know all them boys at the swimming hole always wanted a turn on top of me. The other girls would get mad because they could only get one or two and I'd have a line waiting. You were in that line too every chance you had. And I saw you on top of them other girls when my line was too long.

"I didn't marry you for your cock. They are easy for me to get. You were smarter than them other boys that couldn't even get past ninth grade like you did. I figgered you could take care of me better so that's what I'm talking about.

"We've been married three months now. The first two weren't so bad because my boss at the hardware store and the deliveryman have pretty good peckers. Then the boss's ole biddy of a wife caught us and I got fired. He probably don't ever get pussy from that old prune. You know that the delivery boy stops by here sometimes. And I DON'T let him drink your beer when he's screwing me. I know how fussy you are about that.

"Ma sure could fuck! Too bad she died before you met me. You'd a found out firsthand why I'm like I am. She wouldn't have let you marry me without checking out your equipment and how you could use it. Knowing her, she'd probably want a recheck every week.

"When she found out that my pussy was open for business she give me some of that herb that the mountain lady give her after four kids. We didn't find out until we saw that doctor that its effect on baby making was permanent. Hell, I've had so much seed I ought to have six of seven brats by now. But since that can never be that I'll just keep fucking for fun.

"Why are you worried about some dicks in my pussy that have been there lots of times already? You know I save the special stuff for you. No one else has had my ass. I don't let anyone else piss on me. I don't even give blowjobs to anyone but you anymore. And maybe you didn't notice that I don't kiss any of the guys who are pumping in my pussy. I save my kissing for my husband cause you're special.

"So, are you going to take me for a visit home? I'll fix you up with my favorite cousin while I'm busy. You remember the short blond with the big tits that was all over you at the wedding? She will really appreciate stuff you do that Pa and my brothers never did. Like what you do to my pussy with your mouth. And showing me how much fun it is to be on top.

"If'n you can't do that then I want you to invite a few buddies once a month for a party. Tell em they got to donate $25 for beer or $50 for beer and pussy. I'll do a dance and some lap sitting like in them clubs and then take the paid up ones to the bedroom for a good time. Mebby if they have real good peckers I'll have em over while you're at work. Same donation. We need some new furniture in this single wide were renting.

"Actually I want BOTH of those things. While you're thinking about that get that boner over here and do some good with it. I'm fucking horny! I ain't had a dick in hours!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lulubell's Lament

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 331 milliseconds