• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Alex's Birthday

Alex's Birthday

12

Alex was nervous, but previously having agreed to this weekend with an unparalleled and depraved excitement, he knew there was no turning back.

Ever since he had talked to Jack online, eventually meeting the man and giving himself away in every way possible, he had felt more and more comfortable with each new twist, craving the next meeting he would have with the man in depraved anticipation.

So, when Jack had mentioned something 'big' for Alex's upcoming 19th birthday, he had of course immediately agreed to the proposition.

Today was the day, and Alex was nervous, he was sat in an otherwise empty carriage, on a 30 minute train ride into the countryside, wearing a long black leather trench-coat that revealed only the hint of stockings running into his black high-heels.

He had painstakingly dressed himself earlier that day in his favorite outfit; long white stockings, a small pink laced thong with a matching bra, black high heels to match his short black skirt, a white shirt, and of course... his old school-tie.

Excitement had surged through him when he sat down to put on his make-up, the thong nestling between his pert cheeks.

First he applied his purple eye-shadow, then the thick black mascara, his long feathered earrings, and finally his cherry-red lipstick. He tied his long blonde hair with two pink ribbons into two long pigtails and stood in front of his mirror to check his handiwork.

He was happy with what he saw, he was, to anyone else, a 5 foot 4 blonde school-girl, looking sweet, innocent, and just a little slutty, all at the same time.

Now, Alex was sitting on the train, his long trench coat hiding most of this and his constant (if small) erection, while his mind wandered to the next 48 hours.

5 guys, two days and one secluded cottage. Jack had outlined his plan while teasing Alex two weeks prior, his fingers slipping into that tight hole as he asked Alex if he'd want to be the center of attention, whether he'd want it rough or sweet, naughty or nice...

Alex whimpered out the word 'rough', moaning 'yes I want to be used like the the little slut I am'.

Jack had turned him over and lined up his cock then, whispering in Alex's ear

'Don't worry, you're going to gang-banged like a dirty, little, whore'

He grunted the last word as his 7" cock had pushed past that tight little entrance, and Alex nearly came right then at the word 'whore'.

Jack used him hard that night, and as Alex lay there, sore and spent, cum dripping out of his raw little asshole, Jack reminded him that this was only a tiny amount of what was to come.

The train pulled into the station, and as Alex got off he saw no-one around, just a few lights at the entrance to the car-park.

He made his way there, and saw a 4x4 with lights on, as he approached, the engine started up and the passenger door opened.

He climbed in and saw Jack, who greeted him and smiled warmly, he asked Alex to take off his coat and kiss him on the cheek. Alex did as he was told and could see the lust and excitement in Jack's eyes.

'Good evening princess, I have another present for my sweet little girl'

Alex just smiled coyly and accepted the ribbon-bound pink box, opening it to reveal a cute little plug, an inch wide and 3 inches long with a blue gem in the base.

'Before we set off, I want you to wear this, we need to stretch you just a little for tonight.'

Alex nodded obediently as jack picked up the toy and pushed it into Alex's mouth. Alex slid his tongue around it, getting the toy nice and wet before Jack withdrew it.

He made Alex lean forward over the dashboard as he pulled the thong aside, before lining up the toy and pushing it slowly yet forcefully into Alex's cute, tight little asshole.

Alex moaned as it went in and felt himself close around the base of the plug, Jack then replaced the thong and made Alex sit down hard, his little cock jumped as the plug was pushed up.

'Comfortable baby?' Jack asked

'Yes sir', Alex replied enthusiastically as he kissed Jack again.

Alex

In the car I was so nervous, i'd looked forward to this all week but now that I was this close, the realization was dawning on me of what I was about to do.

Jack was explaining everything to me in such a matter of fact tone but I just couldn't stop myself from being so incredibly hard.

My skirt was having a lot of trouble hiding my excitement as Jack told me how as soon as I went through that door, I was theirs and that they would 'do whatever they wanted' and that they 'wouldn't stop, no matter what', I was giddy, this was all so real now.

The journey was short, i'd been pawing at Jack's pants but he kept fending me off, telling me I was a horny little slut and that I should wait like a good girl.

We pulled into the driveway of the cottage.

It was beautiful, I remember seeing it even in the dark. The low roof, red brick walls and oh so secluded. Seriously, no neighbors around for at least 5 miles.

Jack stopped the car and we got out, and as we were walking to the door he put his arm round me.

I could feel my plug and it was making it hard to walk, so my hips were swaying.

Jack told me I was a good girl, and that this was my last chance to 'back out'.

Obviously there was no way I could do that, I had come this far and needed to know what was on the other side of that door.

Jack turned the key and the door slowly opened, god I was shaking as I stepped inside.

'Well boys, here she is' Jack announced as I stepped over the thresh-hold, welcomed by a few wolf-whistles and a couple of 'wows' I blushed heavily as I let out a weak 'hi'.

There were four of them, all sat around on sofas, watching something on the large flat-screen TV.

As I moved into the room I saw it was a video of a petite blonde girl in a school uniform not unlike mine, getting railed by two guys from either end.

Jack guided me to the center of the room and introduced me to the guys.

'Boys, this is Alex, our entertainment for the weekend, as I've explained to you all, its her 19th birthday on Sunday, so I've arranged this little get-together as a present for her, let's make sure its one she will remember!'

All eyes were on me as Jack explained the very few rules.

'No scat play, no pissing, but other than that she's all good, aren't you sweety?' with that I felt a smack on my ass pushing me forward (and jolting my plug!).

I nodded meekly and introduced myself, telling the guys that I would be their doll for the weekend, and that I didn't want them to hold back.

Any innocence they thought I might have possessed was dismissed as I told them they could use me 'however they want', winking seductively as i said this.

I could see the hunger in their eyes as this cute schoolgirl described to them that she was in fact a dirty little whore, here for their pleasure.

When I was finished, Jack pushed me forward, and told me to introduce myself properly.

I wasn't entirely sure what he meant until the first guy unzipped his pants and looked at me expectantly.

'Hi there cutie, i'm Bill' he said as his 6 inch cock grew. I was pushed to my knees (not unkindly) in front of him and i looked up into his eyes.

'Hi bill' I said enthusiastically as I lowered my mouth onto his cock, giving it a few short kisses before taking it into my mouth. He put his hand on the back of my head and moaned lightly as I bobbed up and down.

I took it all in my throat before stopping after a minute to make my other 'introductions', pleasuring each of them in turn with my mouth, a taste of what's to come.

There was Dave, with a 7 inch cock that was so thick I had a little trouble getting it in my mouth at first.

Andy, who had 6 inches of a beautifully shaped cock.

Finally there was Dean, my eyes widened when I saw him. he was a tall man and very muscular, at least 6 foot 5, and his cock, oh my god, 10 inches of thick meat. I was dribbling into my thong as I took it in my mouth, working my way down until I was halfway, gagging before I came up for air.

I stood up and straightened my skirt as Jack came up behind me.

'Are you ready?' he asked, I nodded and replied enthusiastically, while winking again.

'Yes sir! this body is all yours!'

'Let the games begin! Just as we discussed guys' Jack announced to the room.

Bill and Dean were up in a flash, they grabbed my arms and stroked my body, feeling down until my bulge was gripped and my ass was cupped from behind.

I struggled a little as jack had told me to, but they gripped me tightly as their hands roamed my body.

I was enjoying the moment so much I didn't see Dave bringing the wooden chair to the center of the room, nor did I see Jack uncoiling a band of rope.

Before I could grasp the situation I was forced onto my knees, then pushed forward and bent over the chair. My arms were pulled forward and tied to a chair leg each, before the same happened to my legs.

I was struggling hard at this point but there was no way I could move, finally a ball gag was placed in my mouth.

I was tied to a chair, my ass facing 5 guys, in front of me was a very large mirror.

I watched helplessly as the men took of their clothes, stroking their dicks as they contemplated violating my poor little body. Jack came up behind me first, lifting my skirt to reveal my pink thong and the plug, nestled between my cheeks.

The men grinned as he pulled my thong to the side and gripped the plug, pulling it slowly as my hole opened up.

My body shook as the last of it came out, and i was left exposed to these men.

I was expecting Jack to lick me, he would always warm me up like this, get me lubed with his tongue until I begged him to fuck me, Not today.

He pulled my thong down until it was around me knees and knelt behind me.

'Ready baby?' he asked as if I could respond, before I felt the head of his cock on my hole, pausing before slowly being pushed in.

This was when i realized he hadn't used any lube.

It was painful at first, and I really struggled as his cock was slowly pushed into me. I felt the head pop into my ass and shuddered, letting out muffled screams before he started to feed me more.

'Good girl' he soothed me as he pushed the rest of the way in, the men stood around me and gave words of encouragement to Jack as he took me.

After a minute of agonizingly slow movement, he was in to the hilt.

I was struggling and moaning around my gag, my voice muffled as I tried to beg him to fuck me properly.

Of course he obliged, pulling his cock back until just the head was in, before ramming it back, shunting me forward and making me scream into my gag. My ass was burning as I felt him all the way inside me.

I looked up and saw him grinning, he grabbed my hips and that's when he started to fuck me. There was no turning back and no escape as I was tied down. I couldn't stop this if I wanted to. Jack continually impaled me as my tight little asshole gripped his cock.

The men were around me now, stroking themselves as they watched me, the helpless little whore letting out muffled screams being railed in front of them.

I felt Jack slowing down, he withdrew from me, as I fought to catch my breath, he came round in front of me and knelt by my face, his glistening cock level with my mouth.

He unclipped my gag.

'Good girl, is that how my little whore likes getting fucked?'

'Yes sir, th-thank you.'

The men laughed at this and I grinned weakly, 'i-i think i'm ready for more now sir' I uttered.

Jack stood up and grabbed me and the chair, swinging me so I'm now side on to the mirror.

'oh you've got a lot more to come baby, this is just the start!'

with that final word, he grabbed my head and plunged his cock into my mouth.

I moaned hungrily at the taste of it as he grabbed my pigtails and started to slowly pump my mouth.

He motioned to the guys

'Well, who's next?'

With that, I saw Bill kneel behind me, cock in hand as he guided it to my now slightly open hole.

Jack pulled his cock back and let the head rest on my tongue as bill began to push into me.

I love that feeling, when the head pops in, just before I feel the rest sinking deeper into me.

I shuddered and moaned around Jacks cock as bill began to fuck me, slowly at first, easing me into it, but not long before he was ramming me hard, each thrust pushing my head onto Jack's waiting cock.

I saw myself in the mirror as my body took the onslaught of two men, my mascara was already running from the eye watering force of Jacks thrusts into my throat, I was loving it.

Jack slowed down, he'd made me gag a few times and I know how much that turns him on. He pulled out of my mouth as Bill continued to use me, I moaned and gasped as he rested his cock on my bottom lip, looking down at me as he stroked himself. He grabbed my head as he came, each shot landing on my face or somewhere on my shirt (some of it was in my hair).

I gasped and opened my eyes as he turned my face to the mirror.

'Take a look slut, don't you feel like a dirty whore?'

'Yes sir' I replied 'I'm a dirty whore, I l-love being u-uuuused!!'

The last word was accentuated by Bill ramming into me hard, I could hear his grunts as he came deep inside me.

He withdrew and I was left there momentarily, covered and filled.

Jack looked down at me and laughed.

'Well at least you're lubed up now boy'

I smiled weakly again, my head was down and I just looked at the floor in a daze.

I could feel hands on me and then heard ripping, they were cutting my shirt off! 'Doesn't sir like my outfit?' I pouted as my skirt succumbed to the same fate.

I was left in only my stockings, heels, bra, my thong around my knees with my tie still loose around my neck.

'Oh yes sweetie, but we want to see that cute little body of yours, and anyway, I think you might be getting a little sweaty soon.'

I wasn't sure what he meant by that, but before I could give it much thought Andy was knelt by my face, his beautiful cock teasing my lips.

I was so infatuated with the idea of sucking his cock that I didn't notice Dean kneeling behind me.

Andy grabbed my pigtails and slowly began to fuck my face. My eyes were closed I let his cock saw in and out of my mouth, savouring the feeling and taste.

Suddenly I felt it, another cock pressing against my hole, I arched my back as I felt it. It seemed wide, but I couldn't see the owner past Andy's wrists.

The pressure intensified, and it started to hurt, Andy pulled away but left the head in my mouth.

I looked over and saw Dean, his ten inch cock in hand, pushing himself hard, desperate to get inside me.

That's when I felt it, Dean thrust forward hard and the pop happened. My hole gave way and allowed his thick head inside, the pain was intense.

Andy had to thrust his cock into my mouth to muffle my screams as I bucked and thrashed under the pain of this new invader. My eyes were squinted shut and tears rolled down my cheeks as he began to push it in further.

Usually I love the feeling of a cock entering me, pushing in deeply until i'm fully impaled. But with Dean, every inch felt bigger than the last.

I was bucking hard and screaming onto Andy's cock as Dean relentlessly stretched my poor little asshole to its limit.

He stopped, and I assumed he was all the way in. Then I felt hands on my back, stopping my bucking, holding my body down.

I opened my eyes and saw Dave holding me down as Jack was plugging something in. Then I heard it, the familiar buzz of one of my favorite toys.

I watched as Jack reached under me, and I felt it, the Hitachi wand at the base of my cock, pushing up under my balls. I shuddered with pleasure.

'Thought you could use a little help!' He laughed.

That was when I noticed.

Dean was only halfway in! My eyes went wide as he began to push himself into me more, the others were taking photos as Andy held my head steady.

I began to buck and moan again, occasionally screaming when Dean slid forward another inch. My asshole was weak to his onslaught now, and I could feel him so deep inside me I thought i'd be split in two.

I felt his balls come to rest on mine, squashed up to my body by the wand, now I knew he was inside me fully.

'F-fuck!' I let out as Andy withdrew for a moment, quickly silenced by his swift return to my mouth.

The pleasure was intense, and I couldn't move for being so impaled by Dean.

The wand was doing its job and my head was spinning, so I barely registered Dean slowly pulling his cock back, resting the head inside me, before ramming the full ten inches back deep into my body.

The pain of this I could not ignore, the deep feeling of him inside me, mixed with the wands vibrations however, had me screaming and screeching like a bitch in heat, letting out muffled moans and gasps as my body took it all.

He was fucking me now, not gently, no way, the lust in his eyes didn't let him. He grabbed my hips and my body fought hard.

I screamed, I cursed, I bucked and I moaned, His cock was too big! I coudln't take it!

I caught a glimpse of myself being absolutely used by this large invader, while a cock rammed in and out of my mascara stained face.

Tears rolled down my face again, everything was too much. The pleasure and pain of him ramming me so deeply, my cock tingling with the vibrations, and each new thrust hitting me deeper than I knew possible.

My body began to shake and shudder, bucking wildly and uncontrollably as my hips and face were gripped tightly.

I was losing myself to the feeling, my muffled screams growing louder and louder as the feeling rose in my body.

First I was quivering, then I was breathing heavily through my nose, and then I couldn't stop myself

Apparently i screamed for about 30 seconds solid before Dean thrust into me harder than before.

My cock gave way and I came hard, my body convulsing, my little hole twitching around him as I gasped gagged and moaned around Andy.

I came for what felt like an eternity, I was lost in it, and that's when everything went black.

Jack looked down at the boy as his body sagged. This had happened once before, Alex had passed out while Jack was fucking him fucked him, sometimes the wand was just too much.

Dean didn't stop however. As Alex was no longer fighting, Dean could get some real leverage on his body.

He was using the little slut for all he was worth, bottoming out, pulling out and pushing his cock back in. He was enjoying torturing that little hole.

Andy had cum as soon as Alex did, the wide eyes did it for him. He shot into Alex's mouth, onto his face and past, onto the bare silky skin of his back.

Dean carried on pumping the boys anus until at last he pulled those sweet little hips into him and arched his back, groaning as he pumped wave after wave of cum into the boy.

He pulled out slowly, and his cock exited with a wet pop.

Alex's ass was gaping wide, splattered with cum, and there were marks on his hips from Deans hands.

Jack untied him then, Alex's arms hanging limply by the chair legs as his body sagged against it.

He smiled as the men picked up the cum-stained boy and lay sat him on the sofa. They stood back and watched as Dave moved in then. He'd not had a chance at Alex yet, and was eager to enjoy the little whore.

He pushed Alex's legs up and saw that abused little asshole, it was nearly shut now, with cum dribbling down the crack, he rubbed his cock up and down before lining it up and sinking effortlessly into the boy.

Alex's muscles were completely relaxed now, his hole stretched wide minutes before, so Dave was able to push into him with ease.

He wasted no time and fucked him hard, watching his cock disappear into the little slut.

The other men watched with glee, a beer in hand as their friend continued his assault on the unconscious boys anus.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Alex's Birthday

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds