• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Janet's Story

Janet's Story

12

Authors note: This story is very unlike any other story I have written before. I usually write BDSM or Incest/Taboo stories. I never thought that I would write a non-consent story. But this is at the request of a good friend. It is her fantasy. The following is a complete work of fiction and I know that this type of story does not appeal to all readers.

Warning: This story includes forced non-consensual sex acts. If you find these subjects offensive please do not read any further.

*

Janet awoke slowly, her head pounding. Slowly she opened her eyes as her senses began to come into focus. As consciousness returned to her she began to take stock of her situation. She is hanging naked by her arms secured with heavy chains from a large wooden beam in the ceiling. A large hard rubber ball is stuffed into her mouth held tightly in place by a strap around her head cutting into her lips.

Panic overtook her, Janet began screaming into the gag and struggling wildly yanking her arms against the restraints with tears rolling from her eyes but movement is impossible, escape impossible. Janet struggled futilely until exhaustion forced her to stop and breathing heavy with sweat dripping from her body she began to focus on her surroundings.

She could not see much of the room around her since there only is a small light above her head allowing her to see only a few feet beyond where she stood. The room is cold and silent and no light seeps into the room from outside nor can she see the walls to the room from where she stands.

Janet stood on the balls of her feet as she struggled to relieve the pressure mounting in her wrists and shoulders. She was tied with her arms pulled above her head, her wrists held with rope that bit into her skin secured to a chain hanging from the ceiling. Her ankles cramped painfully as the rope holding her wrists forced her to stand on the balls of her feet to maintain contact with the floor. Her legs were left unbound, but the small bit of freedom would do her little relief with her arms tied as they were. The gag however, that had been stuffed into her mouth was still firmly lodged between her teeth causing more discomfort and helplessness. The gag bit deeply into the sides of her mouth and her jaw began cramping painfully.

As the minutes pass Janet searched her memory for an answer to how she got here, she remembered leaving the mall and walking out into the mall parking garage and standing beside her car, beyond that her memory is blank. Again tears began to flow down her cheeks; tears of frustration, pain and fear. Suddenly she hears a disembodied male voice coming from the darkness.

"Janet Walker, 31 years old 125 lbs. 5 feet 7 inches tall, firm size C breasts, brown hair, brown eyes."

Hearing this Janet began to squirm again, low whimpering sounds began to come from her gagged mouth. The voice continued.

"Kidnapped just a few hours ago she has only just recently awoken and has no idea what is in store for her. She will be tortured, broken and rebuilt to except her new role in life."

At that moment, the entire room was lit with several bright lights revealing to Janet, for the first time, that she is in a room about twenty feet square with solid stone walls and bare dirt floor. It looks like a dungeon cell. The light was bright and Janet was forced to shut her eyes to shield them, but even when opened she saw only a blur through her desperate, tear filled eyes.

After hearing the voice, again she burst into desperate, yet futile struggling. Every muscle in her small body flexed against the restraints. All the while Janet let out long shrill wails into the gag, which succeeded in keeping even her desperate cries for mercy restrained and helpless. Oblivious to, or encouraged by her struggles, Janet could not tell which, the voice continued to narrate about what was about to happen to her.

"The life and identity that you once knew is over." He said calmly. Janet twitched pulling slightly on her wrists causing a sharp pain in return as the ropes dug deeper. Continuing, the voice said "you have been taken from your former life, and will never be allowed to return to it. Now we will take from you your very identity destroying forever the person that you were, and creating in her place a submissive, obedient, slave. We will begin your transformation by teaching you to answer to your new name."

"From now on you will only answer to your new name, Slave." He spoke the words as if he had said them hundreds of times to hundreds of women.

Janet recoiled in fear pulling to get free, while screaming pleads of mercy through the gag. "Please don't do this! Oh please I'll do anything; just don't hurt me!" Janet screamed these words and many others like them, but only she could hear them, for the gag transformed her words into unrecognizable and meaningless sounds.

Janet jumped and let out a small yelp through the gag as she saw the large metal door in front her swing open and a man walk in. He was then followed by two more, with one of the men carrying a long slender box. Janet watched as the first man walked up to her and stopped just three feet from where she hung helplessly. He then lifted into Janet's view a long leather whip.

At that moment Janet caught in the face of her tormentor something that chilled her to the bone. In his face she could see that even though her words were muffled he knew full well what she was saying and what she wanted. He had heard it before hundreds of times and it only excited him more. Hopelessness began to settle on her now, as she came to grips with the reality that this was going to happen, and she was powerless to stop it.

To Janet's surprise, her tormentor began removing her gag by unfastening it from behind her head and removed the ball that had been lodged between her teeth for hours.

As soon as the gag was removed a rush of relief as well as a small amount of hope that this ordeal may be coming to an unexpected ending; Janet repeated her earlier pleadings. "Please I beg you, don't do this! Let me go, and I will do anything for you, get anything for you, please!"

"What is your name!" was his only reply as the man raised the whip above his head. Janet paralyzed with fear and shock said nothing. She simply froze in place not sure what to do. Then the whip fell, streaming across her chest from the top of her right breast up over her shoulder, and finally resting its savage momentum on her shoulder blade. Pain swelled across her chest and now perfectly audible cries were let loose from her now unfettered mouth. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhh," she winced in pain, but then another fell upon her this time across her belly, this was followed by another then three more after that, in rapid succession. The whip fell across her breasts, thighs and then two more dealt punishment to her buttocks. The whip continued to fall across her body never striking in the same place twice. Her chest, back, thighs and buttocks all felt the punishment. The whip continued to fall against her bare and unprotected skin its target area alternating at random.

Finally, unable to take it any longer and nearly out of breath from screaming in pain Janet let out in a raspy exhausted voice, "Slave"

"What is your name," the man asked again.

"Slave, my name is Slave," cried Janet in complete pain and agony.

She let her head fall limp her body dangling from her wrists.

Her torturer had stopped his whipping.

"Say it again, What is your name?"

"Slave, my name is Slave," not being able to lift her head.

"Very good Slave, you are learning fast."

Screams came from the television as Greg Walker sat watching the DVD of the young woman being tortured. This was already the third time he had watched the DVD that had come in the mail that very day. As the DVD reached the part where the brown haired woman was having her ass whipped Greg found that his mind wandering slightly. He could not believe it had been only forty-eight hours since his wife had been purposely abducted.

The service that had been hired for his wife's training promised results guaranteed. But this was better than anything he could have imagined. He still could hardly believe that his wive had willingly agreed to go through with this. He could not wait for the next video of his wife's transformation to arrive.

"Slave, would you like to suck my cock?" he asked nonchalantly.

He stood waiting for her response. Janet hung there again not sure how to answer, not knowing which answer would give her more or less pain. But fearing punishment if she hesitated to long she blurted out her honest answer.

"No. No please don't make me." She managed to speak in a low trembling voice.

The torturer did not even react he did he not even move. Instead Janet felt something press against for right buttock then a searing jolt of electricity shooting through her body. Her whole body shook and quivered from the jolt. She realized that one of the two men standing behind her that she had almost completely forgotten about must of shocked her with some kind of electrical device.

Janet screamed in pain and horror as she felt the device again press against her skin. She screamed and kicked her legs, twisting and turning trying to escape it. Finally the shock subsided but the pain remained as the wound burned and throbbed. Tears flowed down her face soaking her face and chest.

"Stop, Oh god stop, I'll suck your cock please just stop hurting me," Janet cried out in a desperate plea to stop from being shocked again.

The man stopped and looked at her, "Do you want to be fucked with all of your holes being used?"

Janet hesitated for only a fraction of a second as his words sank in, but that fraction was all it took. Again the painful device was pressed into her skin. This time into her left buttock. Fresh agony shot through her body. Her voice hoarse from screaming let out another shriek as she felt the electrical shock tear through her body.

"It is called a cattle prod and we can be here all day until you tell me what I want to here," the man standing in front of her finally spoke.

"Yes, I want to be fucked! Yes I want to be fucked." Janet let out the words as if held in against some enormous pressure. She didn't care she just wanted the pain to stop. She sobbed uncontrollably and a wave of pure exhaustion fell over her and she gasp for breath.

"Do you want all of your holes used?" the man asked.

"Yes, use all of my holes," Janet replied her will to resist now completely gone.

"Good. You're learning how to be a good little slave." Janet's torturer patronized her. But she was to out of it to even notice and she barely felt the cold misty spray that hit her face just below her nostrils. Within moments Janet felt her consciousness slip away from her and darkness fell around her as her eye lids closed off the light in the room.

Janet awoke laying on her back on a hard metal platform inside a small cell. She was still naked and her arms were tied painfully across her chest. With her left wrist being tied to the right side of the table and her right wrist tied to the left. Her shoulders burned with the pain of being stretched to the extreme and it prevented her from moving even a tiny bit without great pain. Her legs were tied to the sides of the bed at the ankle leaving her spread and exposed. The ball-gag was also back in her mouth. When she first awoke and tried to sit up in addition to her arms and legs being secured there was another strap across her chest just below her breasts holding her flat on the table. She could not tell how long she had been locked in this room, which had no windows and no light. She sat in total darkness. She awoke a while ago and found herself here. Her breasts still stung and throbbed from the whip. Every part of her body ached from her earlier tortures as well as the uncomfortable position she was stuck in for what had to be hours at least.

Tears had fallen steadily since she woke up but her dehydrated body had run out of tears. Now she laid there wondering why she had willing decided to go through with this. She began to recall the very conversation she had with her husband. "Greg I want to be a good wife for you. I want to please you in the bedroom. I have this desire to submit to you. I want it to be real, but I could never be able to go through with this willingly. I need to be forcibly broken and trained. It is the only way in which my submission to you will be genuine."

There would be no going back. Once she had signed the consent form there would be no more save word, no more begging for mercy. Her submission would be as real as it gets. She would no longer just be playing the role of a submissive. There would be no going back now.

Eventually they did finally come for her. Janet had no idea how long she had waited but all she knew was it was far too long. She was released from the bed and allowed to shower and finally given some food and water to eat. She had forgotten the last time she had eaten and it was the first small amount of pleasure she had felt since being abducted. It would not last long however.

As soon as she finished eating Janet's arms were secured behind her back and was lead still naked by two men into another room that had a metal table with padded top set in the middle of it. The table had four legs with support bars connecting all four of the legs a few inches from the ground. As she was lead closer to the table Janet could tell it was exactly waist height to her and she soon found out why. She was bent over the table lengthwise and her arms released then were pulled over the other side of the table and bound with several thick cable ties to one of the support bars near the floor. Janet didn't struggle much as they bound her. She knew these men would easily over power her if she tried to escape. Her legs were spread and tied to each table leg at the ankle. The table was just long enough that bent over at the waist her head stuck out over the other end. She was now painfully stretched over the length of the table completely nude her bare breast pressed into the cold vinyl that began to warm from her body. She was totally exposed. Finally one of the men spoke.

"You begged to be fucked and now you will get what you asked for."

Janet tensed as he spoke. She was not surprised by the man telling her she was about to be fucked. She had expected it from when she was first taken but to hear it out loud and to know it was coming at any moment sent chills up her spine and she pulled a little at her wrists but they were tight and not getting any looser. She froze as three naked men entered the room and approached her. One took position at her head and the other from behind while the third stood off to the side. Janet was suddenly staring straight into a large and very erect cock.

"Wait I... I didn't mean...." Janet started to protest but she was cut off as the man fitted a metal gag into her mouth and fastened it around her neck. The gag both prevented her from speaking and from closing her mouth. Once the gag was in place the man rammed his cock into her mouth and began thrusting in and out. At the same time she felt the other man penetrating her pussy and began pounding away at her. The pain was intense as her pussy was fucked dry and her delicate insides were fucked raw. All the while nearly choking on the cock being jammed down her throat. Then before she had even adjusted to the double fucking another searing pain shot across her back and a guttural moan was muffled by the cock in her mouth. The third man was biding his time by whipping her across her exposed back. Janet yanked at her bonds instinctively but it only cut her skin and gained her nothing. And again the whip came down and she yelped and gasped for breath between the man's thrusts.

For several minutes this continued until both men shot their loads into her. She felt there warm cum shooting deep into her pussy as well as down her throat and overflowing down her chin. When the men were finished the two who had just fucked her mouth and pussy left the room and two more entered and just as before one of the new men stood to the side and the man who had whipped her before took position at her back and the other new man stood at her head. Janet's despair was complete as she realized this would continue endlessly. But her thought was cut short as the she felt her tight ass being invaded by a hard thick cock.

"No Please Don't" but the gag in her mouth muffled her voice as again she was answered with a cock forced into her throat.

And as the thrusting began from both ends soon Janet felt the sting of the whip across her back. The pain in her back and ass was incredible. Janet could not believe the pain as her ass was torn apart from the inside as it was fucked totally dry. This cycle would continue unabated over and over again an endless stream of cocks would just pound away at her for what seemed like several hours, but she had no way of really knowing for sure. Always one in her mouth, but the men behind her would alternate from pussy to ass. Each and every man knowing to switch.

Finally Janet was released from the table and barely able to walk on her own she was led over to a shower in the corner of the room to be cleaned by two other naked women accept for the black leather collars they wore around their necks with white numbers embroidered into them. They never spoke a word to her. Then she would be taken back to her cell and given some food and water. Then allowed to sleep on a thin mattress with a single blanket on the floor.

This cycle would repeat itself nonstop for several days. Janet had no way of knowing. Lights were always on and she never saw the sun. It could have been days, weeks, or even months.

Occasionally Janet would be forced to exercise on a tread mill or stair climber for 30 minutes before she was brought back to the room where she would be returned to the table and the fucking would continue without pause. As this routine went on Janet's psyche began to unravel her former self striping away and leaving a hollow shell in its wake. She did not fight, and no longer hoped for release or even death. She was incapable of even comprehending her situation ever improving. She simply endured, day after day. If she struggled to resist they would just over power her, torture her again, each time more painful than the time before, and force her to do whatever they wanted her to do anyway. Her will was beginning to break.

Greg was anxious to get home from work. It had been a few days since he had received his last update from the slave wife training service that he and his wife had hired to train her to become a willing and completely obedient sex slave. He was hoping that the next DVD update would be at home waiting in his mail box. So far every updated had surpassed the previous one.

After watching the first DVD he had since seen his former wife and future slave shocked with a cattle prod and begged to be fucked. The next update showed man after man fucking her mouth, cunt and ass as she was tied down to a metal table. The first few times she was tied face down bent over at the waist, but soon after that each other time she would be tied face up with her neck bent back over the edge of the table so that the man using her mouth would have easier access.

Greg was so excited as he slid the newest DVD to arrive into the player. Quickly the screen opened to a view of a room in which his former wife was standing in the middle of. Her arms were secured behind her back and attached to a chain anchored into the floor. Soon he saw a naked man he had seen many time before enter the room. As the man approached Janet she knelt down to her knees and opened her mouth.

"Please Sir fuck my mouth with your cock," came the words from Janet's mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Janet's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds