• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Plus-Sized Sister Ch. 02-03

Plus-Sized Sister Ch. 02-03

12

I was on Facebook when a chat window opened up. "Hey, BabyDaddy. Come to my room." My sister Jenna and I started fucking three months ago. As luck would have it, I knocked her up the very first time. I say it was the first time because that was the only night we didn't use rubbers, which sucks because it means we were using them for no good reason. (Unless you count STD's, but I already knew I was clean, and she got tested not long after.) We haven't told anyone she's pregnant yet, because we haven't decided what to do. We're not in love, so it's not like I'm aching to hire a skywriter to tell the world about us, but I'm not ashamed of it either. They say the heart wants what it wants, and so does the dick.

Jenna's sexy as hell. Her boobs wouldn't be out of place in a thumbnail for one of those clickbait stories about "77 problems that only large-busted girls have." She doesn't have a centerfold body, because of her hips, but I don't mean that in a bad way at all. Most of those models barely even have hips. When I see a woman like her, the hips are like a sign giving me directions to a playground.

After the first time, we knew we wanted to do it again, but we didn't know when we'd have the chance. As it turns out, a few days later, each of us thought they had the house to themselves. I was heading for the kitchen to get something to eat, and she was headed to her room. She had a top that was kind of low cut, and her boobs swayed when she walked. That would have been a pleasant enough view, but she was coming up from the basement! I stopped in front of the stairs and said, "Nice view!"

Jenna was almost to the top. When she got there, she pointed to a hole in my jeans. "Same here!" she said. We moved away from the door and toward the kitchen. I pinned her against the wall, and our hands were all over each other. I moved down so I could kiss the exposed part of her tits. "Hungry?" she asked with a laugh.

"Not for long, I hope!" I just wanted to suck on her tits a little, but she took her shorts off. Once I understood what she was offering, I took her hand and led her to the sofa in the living room.

As she took her underwear off, she asked, "Where are Mom and Dad?"

"Dad's playing poker, Mom's out with some work friends." I was taking my jeans and underwear off too, since she liked that view.

"When are they coming back?" Jenna asked.

"Dad's usually gone till midnight. Mom's anyone's guess," I told her.

I sat on the couch and tried to get Jenna to lie on my lap, but she resisted. "What if she finds us?" she asked.

"We'll hear the car. There's nothing to worry about. Trust me!"

I know what you're thinking. Jenna had trusted my judgment three nights ago and ended up pregnant. Well, she trusted it again. She sat on the couch and took her shirt off as well. She lay on my lap. It wasn't all that comfortable for me, having her lie on my hard cock, and I doubt it was much better for her. I ignored it, though. I rubbed her thighs with my right hand and stroked her hair with my left. I lifted her head and moved her hair over her shoulders. "I love your hair," I told her. "It's so long and wavy. You know that picture you made where you put a shell behind you to imitate The Birth of Venus? Well, you're more beautiful than Venus herself."

"Oh, come on," she said.

"Well, that's more about your hips than your hair," I told her, "'cause you've actually got hips, but your hair is what made me think of it."

"In that case, there's something I've always wanted to try. Are you up for it?"

"I've fucked my sister. I think it's safe to say I'm up for anything."

Jenna got up and knelt in front of me and lifted my cock in the air. I was about to ask, "You've never given a blow job?"

Before I could get the words out, she matted her hair on my lap underneath my cock and wrapped it around. She held the end of her hair and moved it back and forth. "Anyone can give a hand job. I've always wanted to give a hair job. How do you like it?"

I was trying not to come too soon, since I was hoping we'd fuck before long. "It's great," I said, "but I'm still hungry!"

I took her hand and moved it away from my cock. We switched places. I started by rubbing her pussy lips. When she opened her thighs more, I moved in and started licking her pussy. She was already moist enough that I could have fucked her right then if we'd wanted to, but I wanted more of that pink delight. I circled her clit and then her pussy. I gently pulled her lips to the right and licked the left flesh, then did the opposite. She put her legs on my shoulders and pulled me in. I got my tongue deep inside her. I could smell her honey goodness, and her heels on my shoulder blades told me I was doing a good job. Soon she told me she was coming. I could already tell, and I licked her fluids up as much as I could. "Fuck me!" she cried. I got up and pointed my cock toward her. "But not here." She got off the couch, and I followed her to her room. As soon as we were in the door, she closed it and said, "So you told me you like my ass."

"Do I!" I exclaimed.

She jumped on her bed and pointed her ass at me. "It's yours!" she said. I came up behind her. I placed my cock under her pussy. "Not that!" she said. "Not without a condom."

"That's not what I was trying to do," I told her. I rubbed the top side of my cock between her pussy lips.

When I put the head between her lips, she said, "I told you, not without a condom."

"I'm not putting it in," I explained. "I'm just getting your natural lube on it."

"Okay," she told me. When I pulled it back, I saw the mix of her cum and my pre-cum. (I remembered this moment after she told me she was pregnant.) She lowered her hips to get her asshole closer to my cock. With her chin on her pillow, she reached behind her to pull on her buttocks. "Ready," she said. It's not a sexy thing to see, but sometimes you have to do unsexy things to do sexy things. It still took a little work to get my cockhead into her ass, but she even enjoyed that.

Once I was securely inside and had made a few thrusts, I told her to sit up straight, which she did. I reached around and started caressing her breasts. "As much as I love your pussy, it may actually be the least sexy part of you," I told her.

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked.

"Well, it's nice enough to look at, but I'm a guy. There aren't many pussies I wouldn't like to look at. Now, your pussy hair is incredible. I've already told you how hot your hips are. The best way to tell you how hot your pussy hair and your hips are is to say that they really make me want your pussy. You know I love your tits." I was still caressing them, but now I was focusing on the nipples. "I never really noticed your ass till the other night, but you can tell right now how much I like it."

"I sure can. Fuck me harder!"

In telling her how hot all her body parts were, I hadn't kept up the pace. I started fucking her harder, and she shoved her hips back to meet each thrust. "Oh, God, I'm gonna come!" I told her.

"Give it to me, Jeremy. Come in my ass!"

I pulled her closer and kissed the side of her neck. I kept my hand firm around her waist as I made one last thrust before I exploded. "Oh, shit," I said.

"Not likely," Jenna assured me. "I showered an hour ago."

"That's good to know," I told her, "but I was just saying, shit, my sister's the best fuck I've ever had." I waited. "And?"

Jenna laughed. I don't know why she laughs so much at our sex play, but I'm pretty sure it's a good thing. "And you're amazing," she said. We eased onto our sides. I resumed playing with her pussy like I had before, but from behind. My cock was getting soft, and she'd lifted her thigh to give my fingers better access. She was bucking her hips, and that got me hard again, hard enough to point forward. I didn't feel it, but apparently it passed over her pussy lips. "Condom!" she shouted. I thought she was telling me to get one, but she got off the bed and walked to her vanity.

"Do you know what a turn-on that is?" I asked.

"What? The fact that I can cover six feet of carpet in two seconds?"

"No, the fact that you have your own supply, instead of depending on the guy to have it."

"Crap. I've only got one left, and it's two months past its expiration date. Looks like I have to depend on my guy after all."

I got off the bed. I stood behind her, kissed her cheek and briefly played with her pussy hair. I think my cock touched her ass again. "Be right back," I promised.

Jenna turned and smiled at me. "You better be!"

While I was looking for my box of Trojans, it dawned on me that Jenna had just called me her guy. When I came back, she was already lying on the bed with her best "come hither" look. Thanks to her hips, even her worst "come hither" look is irresistible. I held up what I had. "I've got two left," I told her.

"We'll only need one tonight," she said. "I pass a drugstore on the way home from campus. I'll pick some up tomorrow." I had already put one on by the time she finished the sentence. She lifted her legs, and I knelt in front of her on the bed. She moved her legs to the sides, and I was able to slide into her pussy with no effort at all. After I'd thrust in and out a few times, she put her arms around my waist. "Harder," she told me. I went harder, and without really trying, I also went deeper. "This is even better than the other night!" she said.

I was going even faster now. "Why's that?"

"Last time was an accident. This time we both knew we wanted it."

"I think we both knew last time," I said.

"Yeah, but I didn't want to admit it." She moved her hands onto my buttocks. "Fuck me harder!"

I didn't think I could fuck her any harder until she told me to. It felt like my entire groin was one flesh with hers. I swore I felt her pubic hairs against mine. I knew it wasn't so, but I wanted to see it. I lifted myself up so I could look at where our bodies met. I couldn't because Jenna's tits are so big. "You are so fucking beautiful," I told her.

"Skip the poetry," she said. "I'm not looking for my next Valentine's Day. I just want your cock in my cunt."

I never thought to ask her whether she was being ironic when she referred to poetry. "I think that's a line in a rap record I heard the other day," I told her.

"Really? I thought it was just a regular song," she said with a laugh, again. This time she sang the same words. She sang, "Skip the poetry," like a heavy metal singer, and the rest of it like a folk singer. Thanks to the folk version, it was my turn to laugh. She put her heels on my ass cheeks again. "I told you to fuck me!"

"Ride's almost over," I told her, and my hips froze in place.

"I can feel you coming," she groaned.

"Really? Did it break?"

"No, Doofus! Just 'cause I can't feel your jizz up against my flesh doesn't mean I can't feel your dick getting full and then emptying itself. It's kinda like your pulse."

Sorry for the digression. Like I said, that was three months ago. Besides the real-life screwing, we also kept e-mailing selfies and computer-generated pictures to each other. (My favorite was when she gave me a twin and we were double-teaming her.) A month ago, I was checking my e-mail when I got a message from her with an attachment. I could tell she'd sent it just then. I wondered what sexy image she'd sent me this time. It was a picture of the stick with the two lines on it. I went to her room and asked, "Are you sure?"

"This is the third one," Jenna said. "They're all the same."

"You know what this means," I said. "Either it happened the very first time, or I'm so cursed that I managed to get you pregnant from anal sex. On the bright side, this could be a huge breakthrough for gay couples."

We were both so spooked by this development that we didn't have sex again until a few days ago. Without belaboring (oops, no pun intended there) the obvious, this could seriously change both of our lives. Hell, I haven't checked the laws in our state. It's possible it could land us both in jail, where, ironically, I'd experience the original love that dare not speak its name.

Anyway, when I saw her chat message, I logged off and went to her room. She was wearing the bottom half of a bikini and nothing else. "What do you think?" she asked.

"I'm hoping no one else is home!" I said.

She shook her head so hard that her tits jiggled too. "We're alone! Now tell me what you think!"

"I think you're sexy as hell." She didn't react. "And I'm ready to fuck again if you are." Still no reaction. "What are you hoping I'll say? Or not say?"

"Do you notice anything?"

"My sister's standing in front of me, almost naked. Uh ... your boobs are a little bigger. Is that it?"

"Not what I meant, but thanks for noticing. And thanks for not noticing anything else. So I'm not showing?" She put her hand on her belly.

"Well, I already know, but if I didn't, I probably wouldn't guess it."

She took her hand off. "Oh, good. So I'm still sexy?"

I put my hand where hers had been. "Even more so," I told her.

"Oh, you're just saying that because it's yours," Jenna insisted.

"No, that would only be true if we were in love," I said. "In fact, when I think about what this is gonna do to my future, it scares the hell out of me. But right now, all it does is make you look like a healthy adult woman instead of one of those gymnasts who look like they stopped developing when they were thirteen. It's like what I said about your hips." I started to unbuckle my pants. "In fact, it has the same effect on me."

"I was hoping you'd say that," Jenna said.

When I was down to my underwear, I walked up to her and put my arms around her. I rubbed her ass through her bikini bottom and told her, "You're even sexier than ever."

"Show, don't tell," she said.

I stepped back. I leaned down, put my hands on her shoulder blades and started sucking on her nipples. "Nothing yet?"

Jenna laughed again. "You mean milk? That's a long way off," she told me. I brought my hands back. I caressed each breast as I licked all around the nipple and areola. I put one hand on her butt while I licked and stroked her breasts and then kissed my way down to her belly. I turned my ear to it. "A few months for that, too," she said.

I put my hands on her belly and rubbed it. "Do you like this?"

"I didn't think I would, but I do," she cooed. I put my hands on the sides of her bikini bottom and started to tug. "I wondered how long it would take you," she said.

I went slowly until I could see her entire pussy as well as some space between the bottom of her pussy and the fabric. During the month without fucking, I'd thought about her tits all the time, but I didn't realize how much I missed her soft, beautiful pussy hair. "Wow," I said, and I licked a line between her cunt lips. "Your pussy doesn't look any different than the last time I ate you in this position, but that tiny bit that your belly's sticking out is just beautiful." I kissed her clit and corrected myself. "No, 'beautiful' doesn't even do it justice. It's awe-inspiring, like the Grand Canyon." I kissed the very bottom of the protruding area. I could feel my cock straining against my underwear.

"I thought you were eating me," Jenna said.

"How's your balance?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not waddling yet, if that's what you mean. But I wouldn't mind lying down."

Jenna lay on her bed, her legs over the edge. She spread them and I went down between them. I licked left, right, up and down and finally in. I pulled out briefly to tell her, "Your little belly is rising and falling while I'm eating you, and it's really turning me on." I stood up and took my underwear off. Then I resumed licking that wonderful entrance. When I touched one particular spot, she closed her legs on me, and I could feel her knees against my ears.

"Eat me, Future Daddy!" she moaned. I reached up and caressed her breasts while I dove as deep as I could into her pussy. I touched another spot, and she raised her legs. Now her heels were on my shoulder. "Oh! Oh, God! Fuck me, Daddy!"

I pulled away and told her, "Don't call me that."

"Not ready?" she asked.

"True, but it's worse than that. When you say 'Daddy,' it makes me think you're, you know, fucking Dad!"

"Oh, God. Never again, I promise!" Jenna said with an embarrassed look. "Now, fuck your pregnant sister!"

Her lips were already separated in anticipation. As I lined my cock up with her cunt, I told her, "You know what's great about fucking when you're pregnant? You can't get pregnant!"

"I know, Jeremy, I know. I was just wondering when you'd--Ooh!" My cock was all the way in, and I'd just raised my hips so that the top of the shaft was rubbing her pubic bone.

"Feels better than latex, doesn't it?" I asked.

"Move back with me," she said. She scooted back on her butt until only her feet weren't on the bed.

I let my cock slip out while she did this and then let her take it in again. "Not that I'm complaining, but what was that about?"

"Hold me closer," Jenna said. I put my arms underneath her and kissed her lips. "Can you still fuck me?"

I thrust in and out a few times. "Yeah."

"Is it hard? Not your dick. I know that's hard! I mean, is it hard to fuck me?"

"It's as easy as it's ever been." I hung my head. "Oh, crap, I didn't mean that the way it sounded."

Jenna laughed. "I know what you meant. Good. I don't know how long it'll be like this."

"It'll be more effort," I told her, "but it's worth it to fuck someone as sexy as you."

"Will I be this sexy a month from now?"

I'd loosened my hold so I could feel her tits moving under me. Jenna moved her heels back over my buttocks. I hesitated for a moment to picture her with a slightly bigger belly, just big enough that no one could mistake her condition. "You won't be less sexy. You'll just be sexy in a new way."

"Oh, yeah. Come for me! Come in my cunt, lover!" she commanded. I sat up straight. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Since we're not using rubbers, I can watch myself come inside you," I told her.

"In that case, let me get up, too," she said. We sat there, not quite Indian style. She looked down and said, "Damn, I can't see. Guess you'll have to describe it to me."

"Well, I just saw part of the load run through my shaft," I told her.

"Yeah, I saw that."

"Did you feel it when it shot out into you?"

"I practically came from the joy of feeling it again."

"Well, gravity's at work. I can feel some of it flowing back and ... oh, it's coming out of your pussy."

Jenna held me close. "Yeah, I can feel that, too. I missed that."

I thought for a second. "How can you miss it? We've never fucked in this position without a rubber before. Wait, did you fuck someone else?"

"What if I did?" Jenna answered. "We're not in love. But no, I haven't been with anyone else since then. When we did it without protection, I could feel your cum on the outside of my pussy after you pulled out." With that, she reached between us. She found my cock. I thought she was going to stroke it so we could fuck again, but she ran her finger back and forth, first along and around my shaft, then around the circle where it met her pussy. Finally, she got up on her heels and rubbed a little of her perineum. She held her finger up and we licked it together before kissing each other on the mouth. Our tongues met. For all the sucking and fucking we've done in the past few months, we haven't really kissed that much.

"This honey's especially sweet," I told her. "It's only in season for a short time."

"It could be in season for the next six months with a loving touch," Jenna said.

"Hey, I thought we agreed, this isn't love!"

"We're not IN love. But you're my brother. Of course I love you! We just express that love a little more emphatically than most brothers and sisters. And who knows, if you keep saying those nice things about me, maybe I will fall in love with you. Now quit it!"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Plus-Sized Sister Ch. 02-03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds