• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Frozen

Frozen

Like I always seem to do...I had put my mind into overtime by going online and reading some stories about my favorite femdom activities. I guess this is all a part of the torture of this fetish that I love, just because I get all worked up does not mean that my lovely mistress Jackie is also in the mood to play my games. This usually results in days of buildup and torture while I think about it constantly until she relents.

I did let Jackie know that I had been online and she spent some time talking with me about how she enjoys the buildup too because she knows it is torture for me. I reminded her that during our last session she had really found an interesting technique to play into my forced cum eating desires. Like most guys, once I have a great orgasm I lose all desire to continue playing. I have always told Jackie to not let me get out of it and she does a great job at following through, even against my protests. Last time while she had me all worked up and had been teasing me for some time she was slowly pumping my cock while talking about making me swallow my own cum. Knowing I was very close to cumming I begged her to give me a break and let go. At the same time I felt some of my cum begin to flow and start pouring from my cock. This was not lost on Jackie and as she noticed and decided she was not ready for me to cum she tightly squeezed my cock, effectively stopping my orgasm. By gripping tightly and just barely moving she was able to squeeze some of my cum out without giving me the satisfaction of cumming. This was a big hit with her as she was able to scoop up my cum and feed it to me while I was still worked up and willing to lick it from her fingers. Had she kept doing this I would have had to swallow my whole load without ever getting off, being left to remain worked up and to suffer the torture for days to come. Luckily for me she pumped me for all she was worth and gave me an explosive orgasm.

While we were discussing my current state of arousal Jackie brought up the subject of freezing my cum for later use in our games. This came from a story I had read where a girl spent a whole week milking loads of cum from him every night to make him a nice big cum popsicle. With this in her mind I knew I might be in for an interesting week.

As I suspected, Jackie explained to me she had decided to play the frozen cum game. She instructed me to collect a load of cum from myself at least once a day and save it in a container in the freezer.

Now what I have not explained is that Jackie entertains other guys for a living. I love this about my slutty mistress. What I did not know in this case was that Jackie was putting this to great use for the adventure she had planned for me. Every time one of her guys did not have specific plans for her, Jackie was collecting the cum she so expertly extracted and was saving it in her freezer. Sometimes the guy was coming on her gorgeous tits and she would then scoop it off into a container. Sometimes she would let a guy fill her mouth and then spit it into the container. For the times the guy would fuck her hard she would then empty the condom into the container. It did not take long before she had a very full container for the game we were about to play.

All week Jackie had been tormenting me and emailing me about all of the cum I was going to be swallowing. Friday she ramped that up and kept me on edge all day. She told me that she wanted me to spend some time reading stories about cum eating to get me even more worked up. Jackie finally called me and told me to bring the container of my frozen cum to her place. Of course I was extremely worked up and hard as a rock.

When I arrived Jackie told me to take the frozen cum and use a knife to break it into several smaller pieces as she had many uses for it...with each use ending up in my mouth. As I was doing this Jackie went to her freezer and brought out her own container full of frozen cum. She laughed and told me since she knew I would not bring a respectful enough amount of my own cum she had saved me enough for a much larger treat. I was shocked at what I was seeing. I could not believe the amount of cum she had. She explained I would be feasting on the loads of countless men for her enjoyment.

Jackie had me break her container into smaller chunks also and divide it all into several containers, along with my own. She placed a lot back into the freezer to keep it frozen and then ordered me to give her one container, strip and to sit on the bed. She told me to take a small piece of the frozen cum and place it into my mouth without chewing or swallowing. This was very humiliating. Here I was actively taking the cum and placing it in my mouth. She told me she wanted me to let her know when it had melted and that I better not swallow it yet. It only took a couple of minutes but it felt like a long time. She was laughing at me and making fun of me for being such a cum slut that I would actually go through with this. As the cum melted the taste became very overpowering in my mouth. Once I let her know it was melted she told me to stick out my tongue and show her, which I did. Finally she told me to swallow what would be my first of many loads.

Next she told me to take another chunk of cum and to place it on her toes. She knows how much I love feet and toes. She told me to rub the frozen cum along her toes until it started to melt. After a couple of minutes she had me take her cum coated toes and the rest of the melting chunk of cum and place them into my mouth. She told me not to stop licking her toes until all of that cum had melted and I had cleaned it all up from her toes. I was certainly getting the full effect of swallowing cum, and without the post-orgasm blues. It was actually very exciting...and humiliating at the same time.

Jackie had me take another piece of frozen cum from the first container and place it on her nipple. She told me to put my mouth over the cum and to not take it up until the cum was melted and I had sucked it all up. This was driving me crazy and I loved it. I had already swallowed three loads of cum and was just getting started. Jackie had me get more cum and repeated this all over again...having me sample the different loads of cum from all over her body. This was so depraved, but so awesome.

After I had swallowed what must have been a dozen loads of cum, Jackie told me to go in and get the last container of frozen cum, which looked to hold about another 6 loads. When I got back she told me to get on the bed and fasten my hands to the ties on the bed. Now that I was secured she told me it was time to swallow the rest of the cum. She had really enjoyed having me melt the cum in my mouth and decided to repeat that with another large chunk of cum. This time she was also slowly pumping my cock, which was producing copious amounts of pre-cum which she added to the load melting in my mouth. The whole time she continued berating me for being such a cum slut.

Jackie knew I was close to cumming. She took the rest of the frozen cum and told me it was time to melt the biggest load yet and made me take all of it in my mouth. This was more than I had either of the other times and I already had the strong taste of cum from before. As it melted and I fought to keep from swallowing it Jackie was pumping me and getting me very close to cumming. She knew it too. Once she was pretty sure it was just about all melted she explained that she was going to slowly milk a fresh load for me to add to the delight in my mouth. She said she loved that method she had found last time and that this time she was going to slowly drain all of my cum out without letting me orgasm and she would feed me the whole fresh load. This was extremely humiliating and torturous. I had several loads of melted cum in my mouth and she was about to add more. I felt my cum leaking from my cock. True to her word she did not speed up and did not let up on her grip. As she scooped up my flowing cum and feed it to me I knew I was destined to end the night as her cum eating slut having swallowed so many frozen loads and one fresh load of cum, all without the sweet release of an explosive orgasm. I was in heaven.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Frozen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 150 milliseconds