• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Heist Ch. 02

The Heist Ch. 02

12

Celeste was a slender girl, her flawless skin so pale that it was almost reminiscent of pristine moonlight. Her breasts jiggled as the cruel Latino captor by the name of Reese thrust her forward to her knees in front of his pack of sex toys.

"Like I said, cute cunt, I've got all kinds of ideas for how me and you can have some fun." The sadistic glee in his voice made the terrified girl want to retch.

Reese's partner in crime was Alec, who sat with his own naked brunette captive enfolded between his legs, wrists bound in front of her, and her name was Erika. She had snuggled against him, fearful of Reese and believing that Alec was the lesser of two evils. Alec watched Reese's antics, curious to see what Reese would do next even if he didn't necessarily approve of his partner's brutal methods.

"Wh-what are you doing?!" Celeste asked, trembling as Reese proceeded to wrap duct-tape around the base of a long, crimson dildo with rubberized spiky little nubs all along its considerable length. He securely fastened his dildo 'toy' to a stool he'd taken from upstairs. Then he tied ropes to the stool ends and secured them tautly to conveniently positioned pipes along the basement walls. With the four ropes tying it from every angle, the stool stood rigid and immobile. It wasn't going anywhere.

Celeste still knelt at the foot of the stool, eyes drawn inexorably upward to the 12-inch shaft which seemed to rise heavenward like the phallus of some god. As she began to sob Reese rubbed oil up and down the shaft, lubing it up generously - in preparation for what, both girls could guess all too well.

Erika shivered in Alec's arms. Not as slight of build as Celeste, she was still slim, with larger breasts than Celeste and an overall well-proportioned figure. Erika was groaning now with Alec's fingers playing with her pussy, his fingers sliding and flicking along her still moist folds. Alec had already pleasured her cunt and fucked it hard...and now it was a sloppy mess. Yet Erika seemed far more enthralled by the sensations Alec's fingers were reawakening, and by the irresistible scene of Celeste's ordeal.

"Do you like watching, slave?" It was the first time Alec had called her slave. Oddly enough, it gave her a surge of hope.

"Y-yes Master." Erika thought, 'If I'm his sex slave, then it means he won't kill me, right?' If she was his property, then he'd value her...wouldn't he? That was the million dollar question. Erika tried to look away at what was happening to Celeste, but she couldn't. Like a moth drawn to the flame, she was perversely attracted to her fellow captive's suffering. Was it that secretly she was grateful for Celeste's pain, knowing that Reese's attentions on her made it less likely he would turn his focus elsewhere? Erika shuddered at the thought, shuddered at the strange moral calculus that this nightmare had forced her to reconsider.

"Please...Don't!" Celeste cried. "Don't make me mount that thing." Reese chuckled, drawing a knife from his pack. He rested the flat of the blade across Celeste's left breast, his eyes flinty, devoid of all tenderness.

"Listen, bitch. Listen good. You're going to fuck that thing with wild abandon and moan how much you love it. You do that or I promise you, I can do worse things to your sexy body." Grasping her by the nape of the neck, he yanked her to her feet and nodded impatiently at her, gesturing at the obscenely tall dildo.

Celeste licked her lips, looking at her captor, then over to the awful phallus, then back once more to her captor.

"Please, Sir. It would be easier if you untied my wrists." Her shoulders probably ached from having her wrists tied so tightly behind her back. Erika could relate, having finally been granted the privilege of having her wrists bound in front of her for a change. But she dared not utter even a word in support of her fellow captive's request. She wasn't stupid.

Reese put the blade just under Celeste's chin and grabbed a handful of the gorgeous brunette's hair. Celeste whimpered as Reese spelled things out.

"Do I look like I care about your comfort, little slut? You have five seconds to bust that pussy on the dildo or I will take you back to the van and do things to you that make this look like a fun-filled walk in the park." Reese pinched each of the girl's nipples roughly, wresting two sharp moans from her throat.

Celeste bit her lip and awkwardly climbed onto the stool, positioning her young sex above the cruel red cock. Then, with agonizing finality, she pushed her young pussy down to engulf the oily-slick shaft, gasping as it filled her. Without the oil to lubricate it, there was no telling what damage the shaft might have done to her delicate sex. As it was, all Celeste could do was moan and gently pump her tight snatch up and down the phallus as her captor commanded.

"That's my girl. You're a fast learner, bitch. Not too shabby." Reese leaned over, swirling his tongue around one nipple even as he put the ice-cold flat of his knife over the girl's remaining nipple. The total contrast of having one nipple warmed and the other chilled made the girl whimper loudly, her breasts trembling as she rode the unyielding rubber cock. Erika watched the unsavory scene even as part of her was curious what it felt like - all those ribbed sensations ricocheting up and down the walls of Celeste's poor, soon-to-be aching love hole.

'I'm so sorry, Celeste,' she thought. Erika thought back to what she could have done differently back at the bank, before these two robbers had kidnapped them. She was sure that she'd tripped the alarm, but no one had come to help them. Erika couldn't shake the thought that if only she'd done something differently, none of this would have happened. She and Celeste, Nikki, and Giselle wouldn't be helpless, naked captives at the hands of these two cruel men.

Alec's words intruded on her thoughts.

"Well, my sweet girl. What do you want to do?" The restless tone of his voice signaled that if she didn't think of something fast, the man's twisted imagination just might. She hated to do this, but inwardly she made the decision to get Giselle involved in a little threesome. Giselle was the only female captive who had not yet suffered the attentions of their male captors. Judging from Reese's brutality, Erika preferred to have Giselle with them rather than left unclaimed to catch Reese's eye.

"Master, let this slave get Giselle. She can fuck you while I lick her clit and make her come on your cock!" Erika was disgusted by the idea, but she had a bead on the male mindset. There was something about this male fantasy - and she knew from past boyfriends that it existed - about the threesome with two girls, and Erika had a suspicion that Alec probably shared some of those predictable male preferences.

Alec stroked his chin, seeming to consider her idea. She inwardly begged 'Please say yes, oh god, please let him say yes.'

Finally Alec sighed. "I suppose that sounds diverting enough. Here, you sit." He slowly disengaged and began to walk lazily toward the wall where Nikki and Giselle were bound to immobile sections of the house's archaic plumbing.

While Alec retrieved their newest playmate, Erika watched Celeste's worsening ordeal. The ivory-skinned brunette was still humping the long, thick phallus, moaning for all she was worth. Only now Reese demanded that she say all kinds of demeaning things.

"Tell me how much you love fucking long rubber dildos! How much you need that cock slamming up your tight pussy! Tell me, bitch!" Reese had a riding crop out in his fisted grip, and he slapped the sharp-angled end of that crop against Celeste's pubic muff, even slamming the crop directly against her sensitive clit.

Celeste's agonized cries intensified, and the squelchy sound of her pussy riding faster up and down the unyielding dildo filled the room with a brutal cadence. Her breasts bobbed up and down with the force of her impalements. Her poor shoulders strained, obviously suffering increasing discomfort as she bottomed out her sex again and again and again until the entire shaft vanished in her warmth, her pussy lips pressed snugly to the varnished seat of the wooden stool.

"Please!" Celeste cried. "Mercy, Sir! It's so deep! I'm fucking it just like you asked...UUuhhhnnnn!!" Celeste moaned as Reese captured her mouth for a savage kiss, biting her lips just softly enough not to draw blood.

Then he teasingly stroked the end of the riding crop against her clit, watching as her tormented body slowly recognized new sensations of pleasure. His hand gently curled around the back of her neck, stroking the soft skin as he swirled his tongue around both of her pebbled nipples, pink peaks standing alert on her modest yet beautifully shaped young tits.

"Mmmm. You look all hot and sexy now, bitch...riding like a submissive cowgirl. Look at that cock fill up your teeny cunt. How's it feel, bitch? Tell me how much you LOVE it or I smack the riding crop against your clitoris instead of giving you these nice, easy strokes."

The pleasurable glide of the crop abruptly ceased. Celeste was no fool, and she moved her hips faster in response, plunging her sex down more firmly to engulf the shaft as she moaned. "Yes, Sir. I love fucking this red shaft...Mmm...love the way it feels sliding through my pussy. AHH!"

The Latino man smacked the riding crop against her clit again, but this time not with the same impact. It was more of a calculated smack, a perfect balance of force designed to stimulate rather than punish. Surprise was painted across Celeste's pretty face. Her tormented eyes fogged over with a hint of lust. Her body betrayed her as Reese resumed sliding the end of the crop up and down, rubbing her exquisitely sensitive bundle of nerves quicker and quicker. After what seemed an eternity her clit stood out, firm as a thumb tack above her rapidly plunging pussy.

The wet sounds of her impalement were by then joined by a distinct smell. Pungent arousal. Celeste's channel driven wild by the constant barrage of rounded spike-tips and the clit-stroking pummels of the crop. She was riding the dildo faster and harder still, her pussy slamming downward with full-tilted zeal to engulf the artificial red penis as if it belonged inside of her and nowhere else.

"Ohhh...fuck...I love fucking," Celeste sputtered with Reese's hand around her throat, urging her on. No matter how stridently she impaled her own snatch on the cruel spiked phallus, it never seemed rough enough or fast enough for Reese's liking.

Meanwhile a different kind of sex-play was unfolding just across the room. Erika knelt obediently, waiting as Alec brought over Giselle. Giselle was conspicuously different than all the other girls. Only Giselle sported a deeply tanned body, the mark of her Latina heritage. Her wavy long hair had a dark brown hue that refused to surrender to the more traditional ebony luster. Her sun-kissed nakedness also showed off two flawlessly sculpted breasts, inviting curves that begged to be held and suckled.

Alec retrieved a gun from a hidden place nearby and sat with his back to the wall. He brandished the gun, secretly knowing it wasn't loaded. At worst he would pistol-whip one of the girls if he was attacked. Of course they didn't know that, so when he said the following words they sent chills through both Erika and Giselle at once.

"Don't try anything, ladies. I can promise you it will not end well for you. But if you behave, perhaps we can share some mutual enjoyment. Are we at an understanding?" The reasonable tenor of his voice sounded strangely diplomatic given the horrific captivity the two naked girls found themselves in.

"Y-yes Sir," Giselle said.

"This slave understands!" Erika chirped. She'd decided to be totally submissive and see where that might get her. It couldn't hurt, she decided. She had little to lose after what she had lost already...except for her life. She noted that Alec now set his handgun aside within easy reach in case he needed it. Easy reach for him unfortunately was not close enough for the girls to contemplate a bolder attempt at escape, and even if they could that still left the danger posed by Reese.

Alec sat down against the wall, legs outstretched, cock tall and eager. Sitting there sprawled out and naked, his pectoral muscles bunched in kinship to his nicely chiseled abs, even Erika and Giselle had to admit that the man had a body most women would salivate over.

Giselle's wrists had been re-bound behind her back, but she easily managed to sit her pussy slowly onto Alec's waiting penis. Alec groaned appreciatively as she carefully, snuggly accepted his erection. Her pert ass cheeks facing him gave Alec an enviable view as she began to raise and lower her cunt, accepting her fate meekly enough.

The truth was something else. Erika caught a look of murder from Giselle's quiet stare. She might never forgive Erika for suggesting that she be added to form this little threesome. If only Erika could tell Giselle her true motives, would she understand? The thought twisted like a knife in Erika's gut.

Erika knelt, whispering in Giselle's ear. "Fuck him Giselle. Make him feel good while I lick your pussy." She said it deliberately just loud enough for Alec to hear, and she definitely noticed the extra growth in Alec's now-straining manhood.

"Please...Sir," Giselle gasped, her pussy feeling the hardness of his cock in ways that made her feel immediately ashamed..."If you untie me I can make it better for you."

"Aaahhh...I don't doubt it, slut. Even so, I am content for now," he growled, smacking her ass cheeks with two resounding SMACKS that bounced off the walls as Giselle writhed, her invaded pussy clasping her captor's cock like a velvety sheath. Soon she was humping her captor's cock like a willing sex-slave, her breasts aroused and even her cunt beginning to moisten.

Giselle accepted it, welcomed it, and not because she was eager to please her depraved captor. She looked down, secretly turned on by Erika as her former co-worker knelt and flicked her tongue rapidly near the apex of Giselle's opening, the nub of her clit feeling the tiny stabs of Erika's devoted ministrations. 'This is so sick,' Giselle thought inwardly.

But she had always felt equally attracted to men and women...and she had always found Erika attractive. Okay, if she admitted the truth, she had always thought Erika was more beautiful than a goddess. The situation felt all the more surreal because she was furious at Erika for involving her in this twisted orgy, and yet...

Erika was a beautiful young woman. A sexy young woman with a form and figure Giselle had long admired ever since her first day working at the bank. Like a mixture of pain and pleasure combining to bestow new heights of sensation and experience, these contradictory thoughts whirled in Giselle's brain and also somehow made the experience more bearable. She pumped her moistening pussy on Alec's rigid shaft, moaning as Erika's tongue flicked with a tormenting degree of skill and zeal against her joy button.

'Damn you, Erika. I hate you,' Giselle cried out inwardly. But her loins cried louder, and the muffled mewls she tried to stifle between her lips were those of wretched arousal. Her cunt was dripping on Alec's cock, coating it with her juices. She looked down at Erika's bobbing head. The submissive brunette was slurping loudly now, her tongue grazing Alec's cock as it rapidly plunged inside Giselle's love-slit. The tip of Erika's nose glistened with the mixture of juices, masculine and feminine, Alec's and Giselle's. There was something incredibly sexy about it all...and admittedly perverse.

But that was the world, unvarnished reality.

'Oh god,' Giselle thought. She was on her way to coming. She moved her hips unsteadily, joining her sex to Alec's cock as she practically crooned. Erika's teeth grazed her clit, her tongue stabbing so hard into her slickening pussy that it was almost as if Erika was trying to fit the tip of her tongue deep inside Giselle to join the cock already embedded deeper still.

"Are you close, slut?" Alec growled at Giselle. "Tell me and call me Master."

Giselle bit her lip, her pussy sliding on his slimy shaft. "Yes Master. I'm close."

"Ask for permission, bitch. Do it or I'll have you lick out Erika's ass."

The thought of such a degrading act made Giselle immediately docile. "Please, may I come Master?"

Alec reached around, cupping Giselle's firm young breasts and squeezing them like stress balls. "Yes, bitch. You may. Come on your Master's nasty cock...soon I'll have my nasty cum filling up your pussy until you're as much of a sticky mess as your slut friend." As Alec said those degrading words he reached down, his finger grazing the same clit that Erika now sucked as the climax came like a tsunami of pleasure - tearing through Giselle's slender body. Crushing her pussy in an explosion of stimulation that gave her an orgasm like no other.

Giselle screamed and convulsed on her captor's prick, her juices spurting as she writhed and looked down to see Erika frantically lapping up her streaming fluids. 'That sick little bitch!' Giselle thought. She was still furious with the brunette bimbo for betraying her, but her primal womanhood deep down was exultant in the throes of pleasure. Giselle's spasms continued for those fleeting moments in paradise before she reluctantly had to come back down to earth.

Her flailing nakedness relaxed in Alec's arms as he slowly lifted her off of his still straining cock.

"Lick her pussy juices. I want to see every moment of this," Alec ordered. He leaned forward, his head perched over Giselle's shoulder as Erika obediently plunged her tongue between the folds of her co-worker's pussy. Seeing that beautiful, delicately boned face feasting between the V of Giselle's tanned thighs gave Alec the fiercest case of blue balls ever. He could practically feel the imperative for release, his seed bubbling in his loins and roaring to be spilled.

"Ahhh...you horny little sluts. Look at you. You like it, Giselle. I feel it, the way your body relaxes with Erika's tongue exploring you. Mmm...god, it's so damn hot. You two make me crazy," Alec confessed. He merely sat there and watched. Watched as Erika lovingly slurped up every last drop of cunt-nectar from her friend's sated sex. Her nose and the corners of her mouth were glistening with the remnants of feminine cum and a few smudges of Alec's pre-cum as she sat back on her haunches, looking expectantly at Alec for her next orders.

"What would Master have us do next?" Erika purred.

"Suck my cock, slave. Taste your friend's juices on my shaft and ready my cock to re-enter your friend's tight little snatch."

Erika bent low, breathing huskily on the tip of Alec's cock. "Yes, Master. I'll suck it like the rare treat it is," she continued boldly, her lips forming a tight 'O' over the shaft as she plunged her mouth down precipitously, the cock bulging on the inside of her cheek before she took yet more of it in. Alec almost couldn't believe the girl's cock-sucking skills. He groaned, half-delirious as the girl throat-fucked herself so thoroughly that her lips easily brushed Alec's wrinkled scrotum. When she came up for a lungful of air long strings of pre-cum announced the success of her exertions.

Alec's cock was a miniature of the Washington Monument, long and hard and ready to plunge inside the nearest feminine wetness. Alec rubbed the head of his cock up and down the entrance to Giselle's pussy. She still sat on his lap, her pussy open for his cock as she begged for him to put it back inside her. Alec thought he caught a veiled look of communication exchanged between his two naked captives, but he let it pass. He plunged his cock back inside Giselle's sex, pumping her full as his hands grasped her shoulders.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Heist Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds