• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Core Ball Ch. 01

Core Ball Ch. 01

Core Ball is played by 2 teams on a soft surface 15m wide by 20m deep. The playing area is divided in half with each team on their own half. The Core Balls are small bean bags. There are 30 of these bean bags and they are returned to the field of play when they leave the court. The game is played with 3 types of players. Slingers are females who throw the cores at other slingers and spears. Only slingers can throw Cores. Spears are also female players who cannot handle the Cores and who if they reach the scoring zone on the opponent's side of the field score points for their team. Shields are male players who block incoming cores and push other shields and shooters out of the way to clear the way for spears to score. The game is played with 4 slingers 3 shields and 1 spear on the field with 4 slingers and 2 spears on the bench for each team. If a slinger or spear is hit with a core they are removed from the game and replaced by someone from the bench until there is no one left to replace them and the game is over. Shields cannot be knocked out of the game and are used to deflect Cores away from the other players. If a spear is touched by the other team while they are in the other teams area they are out. If the spear successfully crosses the opposing teams area to the goal line then they score and the spear is returned to the other side safely. If either team has no one on the bench to replace a fallen member the game is over, if a team is 30 points ahead of the other team the game is over.

Points breakdown

Spear reaches goal 10 points

Spear is knocked out With Core 3 points

Slinger is knocked out with Core 2 points

Fucking Awesome Sports (FAS) loser penalty rules

lose by 1-4 points "good game"

The losers are stripped naked and escorted by the winners through the crowd where they are fondled and groped.

lose by 5-9 points "wet junk"

The losing players that scored points are striped naked and escorted by the lowest scoring winning players through the crowd while the losing players that scored no points are used by the highest scoring winning players as they like one winner per loser for 10 minutes.

lose by 10-14 points "no bystanders"

All of the winners get to have their way with all of the losers one each for 30 minutes and then the losers are escorted through the audience after.

lose by 15-20 points "every way"

All of the winners can have their way with the losers in any configuration they like for a full hour and then the losers are escorted through the audience.

lose by 25-29 points "total loss"

The winners are joined by 14 randomly selected audience members, the losers are put into restraints and the 28 of them are free to have the losers in any and every way for an hour and a half.

Lose by 30 points "perfect game"

All losers are stripped naked put into restraints and are made available to the audience in an orderly fashion. The orgy lasts for 3 hours when the losers are released to return to their locker room in shame.

Tie "everyone loses"

28 people are randomly picked from the audience to have their way with one of the players from either team for 15 minutes.

Ch 1

Gwen sees her opening when one of the opposing shields loses his balance deflecting a Core on her side of the court. She rushes ahead with her shields leading the way creating a hole for her to escape to the goal, Gwen runs past her right shield to an open goal then, suddenly, she feels a core strike her cheek. "Nooooo!" She cries as she crosses the goal line, she then hears the crowd cheer. Gwen looks behind herself in frustration as she sees that the opposing spear had taken the diversion of us trying to score to score herself. Damnit! she thinks to herself that's 13 points blown right there.

Gwen makes her way to the bench and glances at the scoreboard. 6-17, 30 seconds ago we were up by 2 with a chance to put this game away. Gwen watches as her team attempts another assault only to lose 2 slingers in the process.

The crowd roars again.

"Go shake hands, I want to see you all in the locker room in 10." Coach K yells.

Gwen doesn't want to shake hands, this is the last game of the year, we just got knocked out in the first round of the playoff bracket. She see's the spear that scored against her team.

"Good game"

"Brandon faked the trip so we could score. It almost didn't work but Tiff's a dead shot."

"Well, good move then, good luck in the playoffs."

"Thanks."

That bitch, Gwen thinks, yea, just tell me I cost us the game why don't ya. Gwen shakes some more hands then heads back the the locker room for the last time.

"Look, I have nothing but pride in this team. We have made the playoffs 3 years in a row and I couldn't ask for a better team to coach than you guys. Not everyone is coming back next year but these guys are moving on to bigger things. I love all you guys bring it in. Rockets on 3"

"Rockets!"

"Hey Johnny, Tammy and Gwen, can I talk to you guys for a minute." Gwen and the others go to meet coach K. Coach K is in her 40's and she played pro basketball for 2 years before she started coaching. When Core Ball started getting popular she switched to coaching it and became the head coach here 4 years ago. "I've been waiting until after the playoffs to tell you guys this. I got a call from the FAS Core Ball League, They want you guys to try out."

Tammy looks stunned, "FAS, you mean the porn league?"

"Yes, I do." the coach replies.

Gwen asks "Why not Amber, she's awesome."

"I already talked with Amber and set her up with an agent, Amber is going pro. All the experts predict she will be in the third or fourth rounds."

"You, heard anything about us?" Johnny asks

"Look, one of you might get picked up as a free agent somewhere and get a shot at the end of a lineup. What I am telling you is that none of you are getting drafted, not in the National Core Ball League anyway. I'm not suggesting any of you should actually join the FAS league, but, I have the number here if you're interested." Coach K hands Gwen the number and walks away.

"Either of you know anything about the FAS league?" Gwen asks

"Yeah," Johnny replies. "I have a subscription. If you want you guys can come over tonight and watch a game." A few awkward moments pass.

"Ok," says Tammy, "It won't hurt to check it out at least."

"Yea, what times the game start?" Asks Gwen.

"9, I'll see you then." said Johnny.

Gwen approaches the door knocks. The door opens quickly to a smiling Johnny. "Come in, Tammy is already here."

The room is small but the television is big taking up most of the wall. Tammy is sitting on the bed wearing a short skirt and a tiny pink tshirt, allowing her midriff to show and exacerbating the outline of her large breasts. Tammy has her long blond hair down. Gwen feels a little self conscious, it is obvious that Tammy is looking for some attention from Johnny. Gwen kept her brown hair in a ponytail and wore a large t shirt and some pants.

Gwen sits on the bed next to Tammy while Johnny sits at the desk. On the TV the players are getting introduced when someone everyone recognizes comes on the screen.

Announcer, "Molly Gains"

"You gotta be shittin me, Molly plays FAS Core Ball?" Tammy asks.

"Yea, I actually still keep up with her a bit." Johnny replies.

"No way, I thought Molly went pro?" Gwen asks.

"She did, but she got injured and FAS offered her more money." Johnny said matter of factly.

"What do you mean more money, how much does she make?" Asks Tammy.

"It's over 4 mil a year" Johnny replies

Simultaneously "What!" "No Way!" from Tammy and Gwen.

Gwen was just half heartedly considering the tryout for FAS, but 4 mill a year or even close to that. Gwen remembers back to talking with her friends about what they would each do for and with a million or a few million dollars, maybe, she would find out.

"Ok, ok, this is real now. How does this work, how is it different and what do I have to do to get a truck load of cash." Tammy apparently having some of the same thoughts as Gwen.

Johnny says, "The game play is just regular Core Ball."

"But they play naked?" Gwen asks.

"No, look at the screen they aren't naked. The uniforms are skimpy but they are still there."

He was right, the fabric is sheer, and there is a lot less of it than she is used to wearing, but the padding looks the same and it doesn't look uncomfortable to play in.

"So where does the porn come in then?" Gwen asks.

"At the end, depending on how even or uneven the score determines what sex acts are performed in the end and by who."

"What exactly happens?" Asks Tammy.

"It's a range, it can be as tame as being led through the audience naked, and the harshest one is a 3 hour orgy with the audience."

"Wait, They let the audience have sex with the players" Gwen asks.

"Yup, that's why ticket sales are so high and shoot why the whole thing is so popular. The really close games are popular because the game is exciting and there might be a tie, but even lopsided games are popular because if one team beats the other by enough the audience gets to come down and have sex with their favorite players."

"What happens in a tie?" asks Tammy.

"In a tie both teams are declared losers and members are selected from the crowd to have sex with all the members from both teams." Johnny explains.

"Whats up with the team names? Prague L.A. Scorpions, Rome Atlanta Gladiators, why 2 cites and do they mean prague and rome as in the real Prague and Rome?" Gwen asks.

"Yea it is an international league, right now this game is happening in Rome Italy, when US core ball is in the off season they play FAS Core Ball in the US, when the Pros are playing in the US they go to Europe. FAS is played year round."

Announcer, "Molly's got shields, Grace gets a core off and score!"

Announcer 2, "Grace had an open shot, but Molly made a move and got her team 10 points."

Announcer, "It's going to be hard for the Scorpions to crawl out of this one, They are already down by 13 and have lost their leading spear."

"Wow, they aren't pulling any punches, I thought this would be fake." Said Tammy.

"No, I don't think its fake. If you just watch it for the Core Ball it's as good, or at least almost as good as any pro game, they just add a bit at the end."

The three stare entranced cheering on Molly and the Gladiators. Molly gets knocked out with a core but the Gladiators win 21 to 9.

Announcer, "And now everyone's favorite part, The FAS Loser Submission."

Announcer 2, "The Scorpions lost by 12 points, meaning there are no bystanders, everyone is getting fucked."

Announcer, "Right you are and It looks like our scoring leader Molly has selected the first loser Grace."

Announcer 2, "Bet you Grace is wishing she could have another shot at Molly, she was just inches away from the tables being reversed."

Tammy asks, "Who are those guys standing next to the losers?"

Gwen hadn't even noticed, she was too enamored watching Grace go down on Molly. Then the camera switching to one of the shields with his cock sliding in and out of a slinger's pussy. Then the camera pans to the next couple, where a slinger with a strap on is fucking one of the losing spears and then another spear sucking a shields dick. There is just so much happening it's hard to pay attention to the people scurrying around.

"Those are team helpers, The just go out there with lube and sex toys and drinks and stuff. They also make sure that no one gets hurt or is uncomfortable or anything." Johnny replies.

"That makes sense."Says Tammy. "We should do it."

Gwen quits her gawking and looks over at Tammy. "What?"

"I wanna do it, I know Johnny wants to do it. We should all go together and try out."

A wave of anxiety washes over Gwen. "I've never done anything like that, I don't know that I can."

"Well, you're right we should do that too, right now, what do you say?" Tammy stands up and faces Gwen.

"Do, what?" It wasn't really a question to Tammy, she knew what, it was more a question to herself as to whether she could, or should do it. Gwen thinks to herself, I'm not a virgin, and it looks fun and exciting, and it's more money than I can make doing anything else. Why not try?

"Each Other, right now. We are all good friends, we are all hot and we are all about to embark on this crazy adventure together. Who else would you want to test the waters with?" Tammy waits a few seconds for an answer then removes her shirt revealing her black bra.

Gwen stands up facing Tammy, Tammy leans in slowly and kisses Gwen on the lips. Gwen takes the whole experience in, The fragrance of Tammy's perfume, the feel and taste of her lips. Then Gwen feels Tammy's tongue enter her mouth and for the first time she is exploring the mouth of another woman. Johnny comes up behind Gwen and glides his hands up her body while rubbing his hardness against her ass. Gwen and Tammy separate. Tammy grabs the bottom of Gwen's shirt and calmly pulls it over her head revealing a white sports bra.

Tammy looks at Johnny, "Ok, big boy, we lose, you win. Be gentle."

Johnny is a big guy, 6'4" well over 200 pounds and from the feel of it, well equipped. Gwen and Tammy both kneel down in front of Johnny and undo his pants while he removes his shirt. Neither of them were ready for the 9 inch cock that is released.

"Where have you been hiding this?" Tammy asks rubbing it gently.

"He doesn't get out much." Johnny replied.

"Well that is a crime that you are going to need to rectify." Tammy clamps down on the head of his penis.

Gwen Pulls off her bra releasing her nice C cups then helps Tammy release her double D's. Tammy pops off for a second and Gwen attempts to fit the largest cock that she has ever encountered down her throat. Tammy licks down the side and both girls trade the large cock back and forth until Tammy stands up and leads Gwen over to the bed. Gwen lays down and Tammy undoes her pants and pulls off her panties all in one motion revealing her perfectly shaved puffy pussy lips. Tammy wastes no time diving straight into Gwen's tasty twat, savoring all of the juices and grinding her nose into her clit as she sends wave after wave of pleasure coursing through Gwen's body. Johnny moves behind Tammy pulling up her skirt and pulling down her silk panties. Tammy simply steps out of them and spreads her legs a little to give Johnny full access to her wet cunt. Johnny rubs his fingers over her pussy rubbing around and inside feeling how warm and moist she is.

Tammy pulls off Gwen for a moment. "Stop playing with it and fuck it!"

Johnny lines his massive prick up with her waiting hole and slowly eases himself into her moist tunnel, working his way in and out little by little. As he gets his cock half way in Tammy pulls her face off Gwen's pussy and wails "Oh my god! That thing is big!"

Tammy keeps her face up as Johnny works every inch into her pussy while she pushes back against him and grimaces. Gwen meanwhile works her own hand over her clit, both enjoying and dreading the display in front of her. Finally Johnny bottoms out and begins full fledged fucking of Tammy's sweet spot. "Ohh my god that's good, don't stop!" Tammy then leans back down to munch on Gwen's now sopping pussy. Less than a minute later Tammy pulls her face off Gwen "Ohh my god... OHH MY GOD!!" Tammy then pulls off and lays on the bed next to Gwen frantically playing with her clit as she writhes in pleasure.

When Tammy finally comes down from her high, Johnny and Gwen both look at each other "Go ahead, I want you inside me" Gwen hears herself say.

Johnny acquiesces and moves forward to place his cock in her waiting canal. Like Tammy he starts slow, Gwen feels the pressure of herself being stretched in ways and in places that she has never felt before. She lets the sensation of being so filled and having all of the parts of her vagina massaged at the same time. Gwen understands the term G-Spot for the first time. She lets all these pleasures wash over her and then she feels Tammy crawl on top of her. Tammy lowers her well fucked cunt onto her face as she tried to process all of the pleasure that she is experiencing. Gwen does not shy away, she puts both hands on Tammy's bottom and pulls her face up to meet her wet used pussy, devouring every inch. Tammy had shaved but left a small amount of hair near the top that rubs against Gwen's nose. The taste is not unpleasant, somewhat salty, and the feeling of running her tongue through Tammy's nether region and feeling how it affected Tammy's body makes the pleasure that she is receiving even more enjoyable. Then all at once Gwen can feel a huge orgasm building, she lets it wash over her as Johnny continues to torture her through the entire ordeal without letting her rest.

Tammy climbs off the bed and Johnny backs away, his face glossing over as he plays with himself. Gwen slides off the bed too, with both girls kneeling in front of Johnny. Johnny then releases himself everywhere spraying both of the girls with his seed.

Tammy wipes a bit of cum away from her eye. "So where is that phone number?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Core Ball Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds