• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Road to EGOT Pt. 16

The Road to EGOT Pt. 16

A few months had passed since that conversation in Strong's trailer. Victoria had been on the road quite a bit since then. We had barely seen each other. Only a few phone conversations here and there and the occasional pit stop in New York. She was doing interviews and going on auditions for movies. I may not have liked Derek Stamp but he had kept his word so far and was doing wonders for her career. I on the other hand was still stuck in my office trying to keep the bosses happy. Much of the season had been written and planned out. Matter of fact shooting would begin in a matter of days and Victoria was returning for a good while. I was excited to see her and was waiting for her at the airport already. I was outside of the gates with butterflies in my stomach. It had been awhile since we had seen each other and even longer since we had made love and I was ready to burst.

Her flight was on time and the passengers started coming out of the gates. I kept an eye out for her, my heart speeding up every time someone that came through the security doors. Until she finally came out looking incredibly beautiful. I thought that my heart was going fast before; seeing her sent it into a tailspin. It was going off in my chest almost like a machine gun. She noticed me and gave me the biggest brightest smile I had ever seen. She ran towards me and I held my arms out for her. She jumped right into them and kissed me so deeply she knocked the wind out of me. I wrapped my arms around and returned the kiss with the same amount of passion and desire. She overtook every one of my senses. All I could see, smell, fell, hear taste was her. We pulled away from one another and looked into each other's eyes. There are certain great moments in life but nothing like reuniting with your better half after months of distance.

Victoria kissed me once more and wrapped her arms around me; almost as though she were afraid of letting me go.

"I missed you so much." She finally whispered. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to the nearest women's restroom. Luckily it was empty. She took me to one of the stalls and locked the door behind her. She threw herself against me forcing her tongue into my mouth and cutting off all the oxygen going to my brain. More than just the oxygen all of the blood redirected to one specific region of my anatomy. As I felt her warm soft body against mine there wasn't any way to deny the inevitable. I was hard. I not only wanted her, I needed her. It had been too long since I had her, and I could tell by the way she was kissing me I wasn't the only one.

She pushed me back against the stall door, continuing to kiss me while unbuckling my belt and dropping my pants. She seemed excited to see how excited I was and quickly dropped down to her knees, already pulling my hard cock towards her warm and inviting mouth. She took the head of my cock and sent waves of pleasure through my entire system. I could feel her tongue wrap itself around the head of my dick, felt the softness of the inside of her cheeks as she sucked almost tenderly at my cock head. She continued to lower her head taking more and more of me In between her sexy lips. Losing myself in their softness as more and more of my erection disappeared. I was totally under her control and she knew it as she looked up at me and stared at me all the while curling her tongue on the underside of my dick.

Her hands grabbed my ass cheeks and she began pumping me into her mouth. Getting the message I took over and began fucking her sexy mouth with my hard dick. I ran my hands through her silky dark hair, her hand made its way down and began playing with my balls that were oh so full of cum just ready to be unleashed. I felt her lips tighten around me as her mouth began moving faster and faster up and down my pole. I was ready to explode until she pulled her head away from my crotch leaving me wanting more.

She turned around and walked away from me as I noticed her sexy little skirt for the first time. She ran her hands behind herself and pulled the skirt up revealing her bare naked ass and wet glistening pussy to my hungry eyes and even hungrier cock.

"I was so turned on thinking about seeing you, my panties were soaked through on the plane. I had to rush to the bathroom and take them off." She said to me looking over her shoulder as her perfect ass stared daggers at my cockhead. "Don't keep me waiting any longer." I moved behind her, placed one hand on her hip as I used the other to guide my thick cock between the folds of her pussy for the first time in so long. As my head made contact with her opening Victoria gasped; even louder as I penetrated her and our most private of parts reunited. I had missed the warmth of her pussy and she was tight after not fucking for so long. It took me longer than usual to get myself fully embedded in her, but I took my time and took it slowly. Loving the feel of her walls as her heat and wetness engulfed my dick as the rest of my consciousness.

Finally when I was balls deep in her and was panting with desire, I looked down and took in the sight of her perfect ass with my dick in as deep as it would go into her pussy. I began pumping and gyrating my hips, sending my dick to deliver pleasure to my beautiful angel. She reached beneath herself and began rubbing her clit to help her move closer to orgasm. I grabbed both of her hips and began pounding into her with all I had. The sounds of our lovemaking could be heard echoing off the walls of the airport bathroom.

Victoria and I both held our moans in fear of being caught. But nothing could stop the passion that we both felt therefore my hips only continued to pick up pace as our orgasms drew nearer. My cock was pistoling in and out of her as her walls clamped down on me she threw her head behind her mouth forming a silent scream as she came all over me. I could only follow as I unleashed gallons of cum into her soaping pussy. It was probably the biggest orgasm I had ever felt in my life to that point and I was determined to enjoy it as much as humanly possible. I continued to buck in and out of her but focusing on the head of my dick as more and more cum continued to shoot out almost endlessly. When I had finally finished I stayed in her feeling myself softening as I caught my breath.

My dick eventually popped out and Victoria sat down on the toilet and took deep breath after deep breath trying to calm herself after an intense fucking session. I pulled her into my arms for a profound hug. We got cleaned up and went to pick up her luggage. I had a car take us back into the city from the airport and decided on stopping somewhere for diner. We went to our favorite Italian place in the village and had a great time talking and catching each other up on the months we had lost.

"It was just incredible. I'm finally beginning to be taken seriously. Going on auditions is always scary but its good experience. Derek has been with me every step of the way and he's doing everything that he's promised."

"I'm happy to hear that V." I told her actually meaning it. "What does he have in mind for you?"

"Well we talked about going on a publicity tour for Eye Candy along with Eric before we start airing the first few episodes."

"Oh? You would be traveling with Eric?" I asked my voice full of dread. She couldn't help but catch the unhappy tone.

"Babe he and I have met here and there while I was traveling. You know that. He's really not the guy he portrays. There's much more to him."

"I'm sure there is. Still not sold on the guy."

"Maybe we should all go out to dinner. You guys can get to know each other better."

"We tried to meet once. It went about as well as could be expected."

"What happened?" I thought about telling her everything that was said between him and I and thought better of it. It would only upset her and they still had to work closely on the set and it wouldn't do anyone any good.

"Just the usual alpha male type bull. You know how guys can get!" She laughed

"Always has to be about who has the biggest cock huh?"

"Between him and I; I don't think there is much of a contest but you get the idea."

"Seriously Duncan give him a chance. He might surprise you."

I smiled it off and changed the topic of conversation. I had missed her and did not want to waste the evening talking about Strong. I would have my fill of him soon enough; having to see him on set everyday would be pure hell. We enjoyed the rest of our dinner with plenty of smiles and promises of things to come later that evening. Once the bill was paid I grabbed Victoria's hand and walked out of the

restaurant keeping her close to me. She always smelled so sweet. Our car drove us back to the apartment while we made out in the backseat almost like teenagers. She was sitting in my lap grinding herself against my hardening cock. My hands found their way as always on her amazing ass. Our kisses were full of fire and anticipation.

We finally got to our place and rushed upstairs. The minute I had closed the door behind us I pushed Victoria up against it. I gave her long slow kisses. My hands went up her skirt and touched her wet pussy through her panties. She was damp and ready for me. I dropped to my knees all the while dropping her panties down to the floor. I settle myself between her legs forcing her to spread them as wide as she could. I was face to face with her pussy and could no longer wait to taste her once again. I ran my tongue from the bottom to the top of her sexy lips. Her taste hit my tongue and set fireworks off in my brain. I had forgotten just how good she tasted and lost myself in the sweet nectar coming from this beautiful woman. I pushed my tongue up against her entrance where all of her juices had been collecting. I pushed into her and felt as much as heard her gasp above me. I forced my tongue through her walls and began fucking her almost as though it were a small dick.

Victoria grabbed the back of my head and pushed me deeper into her as she began to fuck back against my tongue. I replaced my tongue with fingers as I wrapped my tongue around her clit. The moment I came in contact with it she yelled my name out loud. I surrounded her clit with my mouth and began sucking her clit in earnest as my fingers continued to pump furiously into her pussy. I looked up and saw she had taken off her top and was playing with her nipples. I increased the pressure of my suction on her clit and rubbed my fingers against her G-spot. That's all it took to send her over the edge. She came hard screaming my name and bracing herself against the door as to not fall to the ground.

When her orgasm passed I moved up and began kissing her, making her taste herself in my mouth. I lifted her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. I placed her gently on the bed and begun removing the clothes I had on. When I was fully nude I laid down on top of her catching her lips with mine once again. I wrapped my arms around her naked form and breath in her sweet scent as I lowered my head and took her nipple into my mouth. I sucked and licked her soft nipple feeling it getting hard in my mouth. I reached over to the other one in and pinched it. Victoria reached down and grabbed my dick in her soft hand. She lined me up to the opening of her pussy and all that was left for me to do was push my hard cock in her. The moment I did her walls expanded accepting me once again into the warm and tight confines that was her pussy. I moved up and kissed her and began pumping my hips as I fucked her slowly.

Enjoying the feel of her as my dick penetrated her over and over again. Victoria wrapped her legs around me holding me tightly against her body. She started lunging her body back into mine sending both of us into overdrive. I pushed myself up on my forearms and drove my dick harder and faster into her. Victoria grabbed my ass and began pushing me harder into her. We were a sweaty mess at this point and only continued to fuck each other at a heightened pace. I held my forehead against hers as I felt cum begin to rubble in my balls. I was glad to see Victoria close to cumming because I really did not have much left in the tank before I unleashed a torrent of cum into the depth of her pussy.

When we were done we lay in each other arms and kissed reconnecting with one another. For a moment there things felt as they once did. When we first met and those first few weeks of love. It hadn't even been a year and for some reason it felt like almost a lifetime ago. Now every week brought along new challenges. I longed for those days when we had only each other.

"Babe?" She called me grabbing my attention.

"Yea V?"

"Are you okay? I know we've had a lot going on, but I feel as though you're holding back a lot of things. Keeping things to yourself."

She was of course right. Holding all of this burden was not helping things and I was beginning to think it was time to let her in on everything. I stood up in bed and looked her in the eyes. As I was about to start talking her phone rang on the bedside table. She reached over to check the caller id.

"It's Eric, I have to answer." And just like that, the challenges returned to our little bubble. I left the bedroom and headed to the bathroom to wash up. I poured water on my hands and splashed it on my face numerous times. This was ridiculous. Couldn't even talk to her without this piece of shit calling. I returned to the room to find Victoria in a hurry getting dressed.

"Where are you going?"

"I need to go see Eric, he isn't feeling well and says that he is on the verge of doing drugs."

"Are you his sponsor now?"

"No but I'm his friend. He needs me I need to go."

"V you just got back. I haven't seen you in weeks."

"I understand that, and I'm sorry but I have to go. I'll be back in a few hours okay?" She gave me a peck on the lips and just like that she was gone. I found myself once again where I had been quite a few times as of late. Completely and utterly alone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Road to EGOT Pt. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 637 milliseconds