• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Humiliation of a Couple Ch. 01

The Humiliation of a Couple Ch. 01

"What happened Raj? Are you ok?" Alisha asked her husband in her sweet voice.

"I am fine sweetheart," he said, "It's just that I am stressed because of some work related issues."

"I have never seen you so worried before" Alisha said as she hugged him. He didn't reply.

Raj looked nervous, rather obviously nervous. He was sweating and trembling. He looked at the innocent face of his beautiful wife while his mind was racing how to protect her from the "situation" they were in. Alisha was completely unaware of what was going to happen to them.

Raj had married Alisha 2 years ago. He had a small business, but recently he was facing a difficult time. He had suffered heavy losses and his entire property was at stake.

Suddenly they heard a violent knock at the door. Raj panicked.

"Alisha, I'll go and see who is there. You don't come out of this room, ok?" he instructed.

Alisha nodded and he went and answered the door. His worst fear had come true. Roy stood there with his gang smiling at Raj and his helplessness.

"Please" Raj begged, "Gimme a few more days, I'll return your money"

Roy pushed him aside roughly and entered his house and sat down on a sofa holding a gun in his hand. His men followed him into the house. Raj followed him and knelt before him.

"How would you possibly return my money, pretty boy? You don't have a penny to your name, this house is mortgaged, basically you are totally broke. So is money going to rain down from the sky tomorrow?" Roy asked.

"I'll manage somehow...but please don't hurt me" he begged.

"I have a better idea" Roy said, "You may not have money, but perhaps something else of value"

Raj looked confused.

"By the way, where is your wife? Won't she make us a cup of tea? You guys really gotta learn how to treat guests" Roy spoke in an amazingly gentle tone.

"Please leave her out of this. I borrowed your money, I will return it no matter what it takes" Raj begged.

"No matter what it takes?" Roy chuckled as he repeated Raj's words, "How about I put a bullet though your head right now?"

"No please" Raj said, "Killing me won't get you your money"

"Maybe not, but I'll get your lovely wife" Roy winked at Raj, "And you would die in vain"

Roy was smiling confidently at Raj. He placed his foot on the Raj's shoulder and ordered, "Call her, right now"

Raj called out her name loudly. Alisha walked out the room and her legs froze instantly to see a gang of men in their house one of them holding a gun and her husband kneeling in front of him.

"Ahh there she is" Roy said with excitement, "Come here, lovely lady"

Alisha walked towards him with reluctant steps. Roy made her sit down next to him and placed his hand around her slim waist. She was wearing a satin night gown, her voluptuous body looked very sexy in it.

"Ask your good-for-nothing husband, why I am here" Roy said to Alisha.

Raj raised his head and his eyes met Alisha's. He had to tell her the truth now.

"I am sorry Alisha" he said, "I suffered heavy losses in business and I needed money, I could not get that much money from legitimate sources so I approached the loan sharks"

"I am glad you did" Roy said staring at Alisha's full breasts, making her uncomfortable. Then he put his arms around her and pulled her towards him and said, "Here is the deal honey, either I shoot him in the head and then we brutally gang rape you, or you be nice and co-operate with me, I'll just do a little hanky-panky with you and I'll let this prick live. Make your choice and be quick about it."

All this was too sudden for the poor girl. She had no clue that her husband that taken money from these guys.

"I'll do as you say" she said as she began to cry.

"Sweet" Roy said, "Please make yourself comfortable and sit on my lap"

"No" Raj shouted, "Please dont do this to my wife"

"Shut up" Roy growled shoving the barrel of the gun into his mouth, "Speak one more words and your brains will be all over the floor"

Alisha got very scared and sat on his lap. She was trembling in fear. Roy sat down comfortably on the couch with Alisha on his lap and he used kneeling Raj as a footrest.

"What a shame" he said wiping Alisha's tears, "This lovely woman will have to suffer because of you. You are such a failure Raj, so incompetent." Then he looked at Alisha and asked her, "Does he fuck well, or is he a loser in bed too?"

Alisha didn't answer. She just hung her head in shame. Roy sharply pinched her thigh and said, "When I ask a question, I need an answer. I won't be nice to both of you for too long if such recalcitrance continues."

"So, does he fuck you well?"

"Yes" she answered.

"So you like being fucked?"

She was too ashamed to answer this question, but she was afraid. "Yes" she said.

"Really? In which holes have you been fucked before?" Roy asked

"In my pussy"

"Only pussy? Did you never suck him?"

"I don't like such things...please...don't ask me such questions..."

"You are in no position to tell me what to do. This ain't a toy gun I am holding in my hand." Roy spoke in a stern voice.

"So your ass is still a virgin?"

"yes" she gasped.

Roy smiled and said, "I will fix that. Tell me how he fucks you, describe in detail."

"F..ffirst he undresses me, then he...I can't" she cried.

"You have to" he said grabbing her face in one hand, "For the next 2 minutes you talk continuously, and tell me every detail about how you get fucked. If you pause even for more than 2 seconds, I will kill him, and your time starts now"

A chill ran down her spine, and she just convinced herself that she just had to do this if she wanted her husband alive, she began to speak immediately, "He undresses me, he makes me lie down on the bed, then we do some foreplay where he kisses me, squeezes my breasts and sucks my nipples...and licks my pussy" she paused for a second to gather words, and continued hurriedly, "that makes my pussy wet, so he puts his dick in my pussy and begins so fuck me, sometimes he inserts a finger in my ass, he also plays with my breasts to arouse me more, and then when he cums he withdraws..."

Roy started laughing hearing her story and said, "You haven't even been talking for a minute and he came already? Darling, you need a real man to fuck you, who would would last at least more than half a minute."

His men were laughing too.

"Is your cunt hairy?" he asked.

"No" she answered.

"You know I don't like these one word replies. Answer in complete sentences please"

"No, my pussy is not hairy. I shave it everyday"

"How big are these tities?" he said as he was gently stroking her breasts.

"36C" she answered in shame.

"How big are your nipples?" he asked looking straight into her eyes.

Alisha was feeling extremely humiliated. She suddenly broke down and began to cry uncontrollably.

"Poor girl" Roy said, "Do one thing, slap him, and slap real hard."

Alisha was shocked to hear that. How could she slap her husband?

"Would you slap him or like him dead instead?" Roy spoke in a threatening tone. He put the gun to Raj's head.

"Alisha, please do as he says" Raj said.

She then slapped him lightly.

"Slap harder, he is responsible for whatever is going to happen to you."

She slapped him again, this time harder.

"Good, now give him a hard kick in the balls" Roy ordered. He forced Raj to spread his knees, and made Alisha kick him in the balls a multiple times. Raj groaned in pain.

Both Raj and Alisha were crying by now. Roy didn't care about Raj, but he hugged Alisha from behind gently squeezing her breasts as he spoke, "Save your tears for worse things honey, this is only the beginning"

"Tie him and collar him" Roy commanded one of his men.

He tied Raj's hands behind his back and put a dog collar around his neck and gave the leash to Roy. Roy smiles to see a defeated kneeling Raj.

"You are going to be my dog, get it? Now show me how you can bark" Roy teased Raj.

When Raj did respond, Roy once again put the gun to his head.

"Bow, bow" Raj said in fear, while the other men laughed. Alisha was shattered by this humiliation.

"Good doggie, now shove your head up your wife's nighty and take off her panties with your teeth" Roy ordered.

He grabbed Alisha from behind and ordered her to raise her nightgown in front of her humiliated husband and 5 other men. She slowly raised it up to her knees, and Raj shoved his head in and began to pull her panty down with his teeth. Roy hit her ankles with his feet from the inner side to make her open her legs slightly while he continued groping her breasts. Raj slowly pulled her panties down till they gathered around her ankles.

"Now ALisha, pick up your panties and stuff them into this doggie's mouth" he ordered her.

As she bent to pick them up he roughly groped her ass that was now covered only by her nighty. He insinuated his fingers between her ass crack and rubbed her asshole from over the nightgown. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes and she stuffed her painties into her husband's mouth.

"Wonderful!" Roy said, "You both are obeying me so well, let me give you a little chance to love each other"

Alisha and Raj both looked at him unable to understand what exactly he meant.

"Alisha honey, lie down here on the couch, raise your night gown till your waist and spread your legs as you do for your husband" he told Alisha.

Alisha was too ashamed to open her legs in front of so many strangers.

"If I do it, I am going to be very rough" Roy warned.

She reluctantly lied down, exposed her pussy and ass and opened her legs slightly. He skin was burning in shame.

"You can do better" Roy said, "Open wider please, and rest assured, the more easily you offer yourself to us, the less pain we will cause you"

She was too ashamed to obey him.

Roy sighed, "You gotta do everything yourself these days" he grabbed her legs and opened them roughly, and he opened the much wider than she herself had. Not just that, he sharply flexed her legs onto her stomach that exposed her most private holes to the everyone present in the room. Alisha was so ashamed, she wished she had died before this.

"Keep them this way or I shoot your husband. And hold your pussy lips apart." Roy shouted. He was beginning to get annoyed because of the number of times he was forced to repeat this sentence. He made a mental note to make this bitch suffer for her resistance. As a punishment, he called his men to have a closer look at her exposed holes, humiliating her even more.

"Wow, look how she is holding her pussy lips apart to give us a good view, she my really love showing off her holes" one of them commented.

Alisha cried aloud in helplessness, but didn't take close her legs coz he was afraid of losing her husband.

"Now lover doggie boy" he said grabbing Raj's hair, "Lick her cunt and make it wet for real men to fuck her, and don't remove that panty from your mouth"

Raj was extremely humiliated being forced to prepare his wife to be fucked by other men, but he had no choice. It was going to be hard for him to lick her with her panty stuffed in his mouth.

Raj grabbed his head and forcibly put his mouth on Alisha's trimmed pussy. The panty that was forced in his mouth was wet with his saliva already, his tongue rubbed against that panty every time he flicked it across her pussy, with every little movement of his lips and jaw, the panty got squeezed in his mouth pushing his saliva mixed with her juices into his throat.

Despite the humiliation, her husband's tongue on her pussy was making her wet. She moaned involuntarily several times. Roy had forced her to hold her pussy lips apart, opening up more sensitive tissue to her humiliated husband's tongue.

Within minutes, her love juices began oozing out of her pussy. Roy pulled Raj away by the leash and stared at Alisha enjoying her condition. The poor woman was lying there completely naked below her waist with her legs wide open, pussy lips held apart and displaying an oozing hole. The trail of her wetness went right up to her asshole.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Humiliation of a Couple Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds