• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Repair Men

The Repair Men

"Lisa, do you have any clue where my grey suit coat might be?"

"Yes Troy, the same place as the rest of your suits are kept."

"Well, I am not seeing it and I am running late for work. Come up here and find it for me, please."

"Honey, I don't see it either. I must have forgot to get it at the cleaners this week. I am sorry, how about your black suit for the day. Black has always looked good on you ya know."

"You know being that you have been nothing but a stay at home mom for the last eighteen years, I would think you would be getting things right by now. And please don't forget to call a repair man to check out the leaks in our ceiling upstairs." "Can you at least handle that for me?"

"Yes dear I think I think I can manage. Have a good day!

Now our marriage has not always been this way. In the beginning Troy and I were very much in love with each other. We had met while I was completing law school at UCLA. I was doing my internship at the firm Troy was working for. I began noticing him my first day on the job. He was of medium height with a lean muscular build. He also had a full head of nicely groomed dark hair and a thick stubble to match that covered his masculine jaw line. I also took notice in how well dressed he was, always wearing the nicest suits that money could buy. And his eyes, a very deep dark brown that seemed to cut deep into me every time he would look my way.

I could tell by the way Troy would command a room that he was one of the more successful attorneys in the building. He was also very charming at the time and soon him and I would be accompanying each other almost daily during lunch. These days at lunch Troy struck me as a very intimidating man which was a turn on of mine. Our relationship quickly turned into something more than professional and we were taking very extravagant dates to the best restaurants the city had to offer. Troy really knew how to sweep a woman off her feet.

After a year and a half of dating Troy asked for me to marry him and of course I said yes. My first thought was, how could a woman like me get so lucky to spend a lifetime with such an amazing man. See, I wasn't unattractive by any stretch of the imagination and I suppose I would have been considered a bit of a catch to any man due to my education and my inevitable success. At the time I was considered to be of near perfect height standing at a very slim 5'7" with long legs. In my younger days I had an hourglass shape with a very nicely shaped ass and as you move up you would notice a nice set of perky 36C tits that would catch the attention of many men. I was a tan woman with long brunette hair and seductive dark blue eyes. Even with this beauty I still for some reason felt unworthy of a man like Troy.

It wasn't long after marriage before we began having children and we lived in a large home just outside of LA. After having three wonderful children, I decided to put my career on hold and focus on raising our kids. This is when things began to change between Troy and I.

Ever since I had quit my job as a civil attorney Troy had became very distant and verbally abusive towards me. As he climbed the executive ladder at his firm it seemed as if he viewed himself in much higher regards than me and he seemed to look down upon me daily. Around my house I felt as if I had to walk on eggshells and make sure all of my duties were completed the way he expected them to be done.

Fast forward eighteen years and with our kids now moved out of the house things seem to have gotten much worse than ever before. Maybe he no longer finds me useful to him now that the kids have moved on, so I myself have really quit caring what he thinks and have started to care more for my own happiness.

Now that Troy was off to work I thumbed through the phone book to find the nearest contractor to inpect the leaks in our home. When I called I was surprised to find that they would be over in the afternoon. They really must have been struggling to find work. I spent the rest of the day getting the house in order because after all I would want to embarrass my husband when they get here for the inspection.

After my afternoon jog I rushed into the shower hoping to beat the repairmen who would soon be arriving. I always try to look my best around others not only for my husbands sake but also for my own ego. After all a woman of my age can still enjoy a bit of attention from time to time. I may be well into my forties but I still have much of the same body that I had in my twenties. Sure there are some signs of aging but I still feel like a sexy woman and still have a way of drawing the attention of much younger men. With my neglectful and now overweight husband not giving me the attention I need I now have learned to enjoy the sexual fulfillment of nothing more than the wandering eyes of other men. Some of my hottest solo sessions have been completed just by imaging the looks I would receive walking the streets on some of my shopping excursions downtown.

My minds focus soon turned to the repairman that would soon be arriving at my home as I gently shoved the shower head between my legs. I imagined a tall muscular man arriving at my door soon. This man would surely be nicely tanned due to all of the outside work he does on a daily basis. I also imagined the sweet smell of his sweaty body from all of the long hard days he puts in. As I began to dream of dropping to my knees in front of this beautiful man I heard the doorbell ring.

I quickly rushed out of the shower and threw a robe around my body not having time to dry myself off. As I rushed down the stairs I then heard a loud knock at the door. "Come in," I yelled toward the door. As the door began to open I quickly realized that the man at the door would surely be able to see my exposed and well shaved pussy as well as my bare ass up my bathrobe so I rushed even quicker down the stairs before he could get a peak.

The door was now open and it was three men who slowly stepped into my entryway. Now as I said, in the shower I had imagined a well tanned man at my door but this was much more than I had imagined. In my door stood three extremely well built black men. All three of them were tall and dark as coal. They all wore the same work boots with jeans and white wife beater shirts that showed off there abnormally large arms and muscular shoulders.

"Hello mam I am Deion the head contractor, and these are my laborers Devon and Leon." "What seems to be the problem today?"

"Well my ceiling upstairs is beginning to have multiple leaks and we have had buckets underneath them for a few days now and they seem to be getting worse." As I talked I noticed that Devon and Leon who were standing behind Deion began fixing there eyes on my tits. I glanced down only to notice that my hard nipples and bare breasts began to show through the white silk robe I was wearing. Not toweling off after my shower obviously wasn't helping the cause.

"Well do you mind showing us the way and we will try to find out what is going on."

As I began to walk up the stairs I made sure to push my ass outwards just enough for the three of them to get a look up my robe at my bare ass and bald slit from behind. About halfway up the stairs I heard one of them whisper, "You seeing what I see right now man?" "Sure do, we here on business or pleasure right now?" Soon I heard a silent chuckle followed by Deion whispering to them "Have some respect you stupid ass niggas." The chuckles then turned to silence.

As Deion looked at the spots that were leaking he asked Devon and Leon to go outside to take a look at the roof and away they went. "Deion, I overheard you on the steps and just so you know there are not many men like you who know how to show a lady some respect."

"Thank you mam, I guess my momma raised me right. Devon and Leon are good guys. But boys will be boys I suppose."

"Please just call me Lisa, I am not dead yet Deion."

"Yes Lisa you are still very much alive. I am sorry if I have offended you."

"That's ok, please excuse me while I change into something a little more appropriate."

"What you have on works just fine for me," said Deion with a mischievous grin.

"I'm sure it does, but I am sure it wouldn't fly with my husband who will be arriving soon. Sometimes I swear he would much rather keep me hidden at home 24/7 ."

"Well I can understand why Lisa, you are obviously a very gorgeous woman and your husband is just trying to protect you."

"No Deion you don't get it, a girl like me hasn't been allowed to have any fun in years." Just then I turned towards my dresser and let my bathrobe fall to my feet exposing my naked backside. I could see in the mirror as deion's eyes were fixated on my ass. A noticeable bulge began to form in his jeans as his black cock began to harden.

"Would you like me to step out for a moment." Deion said.

"Why," I responded, "am I making you uncomfortable?"

" Absolutely not, I just thought maybe you would like some privacy."

I then turned toward the dresser and slipped into my thong bikini. "If you will excuse me I am going to lay out by the pool. Just come and get me when you have an estimate in mind."

As I began to lay out on my lawn chair I noticed that the two men on the roof had taken off there shirts. Leon was probably 6'2" with a very broad build with chiseled 6 pack abs and very wide shoulders. Devon was probably around 6'5" with a very lean build and he also had a set of abs that could drive a woman wild. Both of them had very noticeably large hands and I could not get over the way the sun glistened off of their sweaty bodies as they worked on the roof. I then noticed a wet spot beginning to form on the crotch of my bikini bottoms as I slipped my hand down between my thighs and began rubbing my clit in a slow circular motion. As I began to pick up the pace I heard the back door slide open and looked over my shoulder to see Troy and Deion walking my way. I quickly put a stop to what I was doing and went back to my sunbathing.

Leon and Devon began to make their way down the ladder. When Troy got next to me he turned to Deion, "please excuse my wife she seems to have forgotten how to dress when we have guests," he said as he threw my towel over me. "So what's the damage fellas."

"Well sir the leaking starts at the roof and continues through you attic into the house. We noticed multiple spots with a good amount of rot in them. Judging by the damage we see, we would recommend a full roof replacement."

"What are we looking at for price," said Troy.

"Well judging by the size of your house and the time needed to complete it you are looking in the area of forty to fifty thousand to complete it."

"Yeah, you can take that estimate back to your hood and shove it up your ass. Lisa, please show them the door."

As I walked the three men to the door I turned to them, "I apologize for my husband, he can be quite the bigot lately. Please come back in a half hour and we will see what we can work out. The job is yours if you will please come back."

" Yes Lisa, we will see you soon," said Deion.

When I returned to the house I asked Troy to sit down and told him I was sorry for the way I was dressed by the pool. "I have a treat for you, so just sit here and relax." I then went to the shed and got some rope and duck tape. I then bound troy's ankles and wrists to the chair and then slowly slipped off his tie to use it as a blindfold. I then dropped his pants to his feet and began to slowly lick the tip of his little cock. "Do you want me to suck your cock baby?"

"Yes, it has been way to long."

I then shoved his cock all the way into my mouth. I had no trouble doing this since Troy's dick was so thin and of average length. I spent the next five minutes or so sucking off my husband and just as he was about to come the doorbell rang. Quickly I slipped the duck tape over his mouth and ran to the door.

When I got to the door and opened it there stood Deion, Devon, and Leon. "Come in boys I have a surprise for you." "Please excuse my husbands racial comments earlier, I just don't know what has gotten into him."

As the four of us turned into the living room Deion noticed Troy sitting in the corner with his blindfold on and his limp dick hanging out. "Lisa, what the fuck is going on here?", he whispered to me.

"Do you want the job or not?" "now is your chance to get back at my husband for the way he treated you earlier." "Now I need the three of you to get into the middle of the room."

I then made my way over to Troy and pulled the tie off of his eyes. When he saw the three of them he turned to me, "What the he'll is your dumbass up to now Lisa?"

"Troy, now be a good boy and apologize to them for the way you treated them earlier."

"Fuck off, all four of you can fuck off."

"OK honey have it your way then." I then made my way toward the three black men I had been touching myself over earlier and stripped down to nothing but the heels I was wearing. I then dropped to my knees and began rubbing their noticeable bulges through their jeans. As their cocks began to grow in length and thickness I began to unbutton deion's jeans. As I pulled his briefs off of his waist his long hard cock sprung forward and nearly hit me in the face. I was shocked when i noticed to pure size of his dick. It had to be 9" long and as thick as my wrist.

I began to slowly move my tongue around the head of his cock and slowly lick him from his balls to the tip of his now completely hard cock. Leon and Devon then began to strip off their clothes and as I turned toward Devon his cock also jumped forward out of his pants. His wasn't as thick but was longer than the first one. He also had a beautiful black cock. As Leon slowly pulled his pants off, his cock seemed to just keep getting longer and longer. By the time his sprang out I bet it was at least 12" long and nearly as thick as a pop can.

For the next ten minutes I alternated between their cocks. I always had two in my hands and the other shoving in and out of my little white whore mouth as far as they could go. I had never tried deep throating before but it wasn't long before I was getting their long dicks all the way down my throat. All of this facefucking was causing me to gag over and over and my eyes were watering with every thrust.

Leon and devon then each grabbed one of my legs and hoisted my naked body into the air. Deion then got on his knees and buried his head between my legs. I could feel his soft lips sucking on my as his tongue flicked my throbbing clit over and over. As they held me there I could feel the mixture of saliva and my own juices dripping down my ass crack and making my asshole wet. Deion then slipped two fingers into my soaking wet cunt and rubbed my now swollen g spot while his tongue continued massaging my clit. Just as I was about to come he stopped and moved his tongue down to my asshole. I have never had analingus before but it was one of the most incredible feelings I have ever had.

The two men holding me there leaned forward and began sucking on my now hard nipples and squeezing hard around my ass cheeks as Deion continued eating me out. As his tongue moved back to my pussy I soon had my first orgasm before the boys let me down. Looking over at Troy I could see he was trying his hardest to bust free of his restraints. He just couldn't stand the thought of what was about to happen.

The fellas then let me suck their cocks again to give me time to come down from my first orgasm. So again on my knees I alternated between having a black cock buried deep in my throat and the two in my hands again.

Soon I was picked up and laid across the sofa with my head hanging upside down of the edge of the arm rest. Devon took the first turn inside me as he slowly pushed his cock into my teased cunt and buried it deep inside of me. At first this was painful as I have never had a big cock in my life, but before I knew it he was balls deep inside of me with his big balls pressed against my asshole. With my head still hanging off of the armrest upside down, Deion slowly began fucking my mouth, every thrust seeming to go deeper and deeper. As both of the men picked up the pace I found that deion's cock was all the way den my throat. The sensation of being choked along with Devon now fucking me as fast as he could and as deep as my cunt would allow sent me into my second orgasm. Soon I felt devon's body tense up as he real eased his black seed into my fucked pussy. The load was so big it immediately began to drip out onto the floor.

As Devon left the room Leon stepped over me and shoved his 12" cock into my mouth as Deion took his turn near my pussy. I couldn't get leon's cock all the way in but I was able to get more than halfway down it. The two of them then flipped me over and as Deion fucked me from behind, his balls slapping my clit with every thrust my pussy began to squirt and I squirmed my way through my most powerful orgasm I had ever had.

Leon then stood me up and hoisted me into the air with his muscular arms hooked under my thighs. I reached down and grabbed his cock as he buried it deep into my wet hole. As he began fucking me slowly he slipped my tit into his mouth and sucked on it until I felt Deion step behind me and shove two fingers into my wet asshole. I had never had anal before, but I was as ready now as I would ever be. I knew it would just kill troy if I allowed these black men to fuck my virgin little white ass. He has begged for years with no luck. Now was my real chance to get my revenge for the years of emotional abuse I have endured.

"Come on Deion, bury that black cock into my fucking ass." "Show Troy how you do it in the hood baby."

Deion then buried his black dick into me while Leon continued roughly fucking my pussy and still sucking on my hardened nipples. I didn't take long for me to begin coming all over both of their cocks once again squirting with every thrust. My whole body just kept trembling and Cumming as they continued fucking both of my holes.

Soon they both pulled out and forced me back to my knees as they came at the same time all over my face and my tits. As I rubbed their cum into my tits I then heard the doorbell ring and Devon walked over to open it. I then saw three more well built black men step into the room and strip down before my eyes. Devon must have called them over when he left the room. Their three big cocks sprang out simultaneously and I thought to myself it is definitely true what they say about black men. These three men then grabbed me and bent me over my hubbies lap and took turns fucking my mouth and pussy.

I must have came four or five more times as they fucked me in troy's lap and soon the three of them had taken turs blowing there big loads into me from behind.

I then instructed the to grab troy's chair and lay him on his back. I then squatted over my husbands face and make him eat my cum soaked pussy. As he ate me out I told Deion to go get my check book off of the nightstand. He came down and handed it to me and I filled the men out a check for sixty thousand dollars. Fifty for the roof and ten for then service they provided me. After Troy signed it the six men went on their way. As I continued pushing cum into troy's mouth his small dick began to harden as I came one last time.

"now troy you are going to have to learn how people are to be treated especially blacks who are far superior to your love making skills."

"mhhmm!" he replied.

"Now you are going to spend the night here with there cum all over your face and think about how you have treated me over the years. Goodnight baby!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Repair Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds