• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Chance Encounter

Chance Encounter

A husband tells his wife why he loves her, in an uninterrupted Soliloquy.

"Jeannette, you tell me that I never notice the little things about you my dear. Well let me tell you why you are wrong." I hesitated gathering my thoughts so I can express them properly to my loving wife. "I don't need any responses honey, so just ... just listen to what I have to tell you, uninterrupted." I took a breath, and continued.

"I notice everything about you honey, I love you and I see you. I love the way you become serious sometimes, and tilt your head slightly to the right, and your left eyelid twitches just a little at the corner. Yes you do ... you do that honey. Don't interrupt, this is my story and I want to say it all ... all at once." Thinking about where to start, I took a few seconds, and then continued.

"You um, bite your lip when you are worried, and ... ah ... you lower you head and smile when you are embarrassed. I notice the way your hair swirls when you turn your head. I like the way you wrinkle your nose at me when I tease you. Yes you do honey ... you do that too, I think it's cute. I love the sound of your moans when I make love to you and you are very aroused. You make little squeals when you cum honey. Those squeals are what push me over the edge most times.

You have a special smile for when you are being a brat, and one for when you are up to something and you don't want me to know. But, after a couple of questions, my dear, you always come clean wondering how I knew! You have one smile that just says you are happy, and your day is going well. You have another special sweet one just before you are going to say, 'I love you, Michael.'

I love the way my name sounds when you say it, darling ... it sounds like music. Lastly you have a smile that tells me you are about to ask me to make love to you. That one comes with a serious look, and your lips become pale as your blood races to ... um ... other places. That intensely urgent little smile always makes me hard, Jeannette!

Do you remember our last trip together honey? Yah, I know you didn't want to go, but this was your best opportunity to visit Chris after she married Ed. She is your cousin and you two were inseparable when you were younger. It was a long trip, but I didn't mind. This was something I thought you needed, and I talked you into it.

On the road, I remember you warned me about my speed, and sure enough: sirens, and and gruff looking state trooper at my window. Remember what you did, my sweet little ex-Marine? Sure, he had his collar button unbuttoned and his tie down a little, but it was a hot day.

You upbraided him ... scolded him, reminding him how so many brave officers died in the line of duty wearing that uniform, and if he was going to wear it, he should wear it properly.

I had all I could do to keep from bursting out laughing; I thought I was going to pee in my pants! I held it all in as my little ex-military wife verbally pulled him up by the stacking swivels, and let him have it with both barrels.

I thought he was going to haul us both in right there! But, he buttoned his button, and he snugged up his tie, and at your insistence, he trudged back to his unit to grab his cover off the front seat and pull it down on his head. Well, he walked back to our car with a purpose, and I thought that purpose was going to be throwing me in the local clink.

He stood at my window, flipped his ticket book open, drew his pen out of his pocket, and he was just about to write when you looked past me and through my window smiled one of your special smiles at him, and told that trooper how handsome he looked in his uniform, properly worn. He stared at you for a few seconds, put away his pen and flipped his ticket book closed.

He held it between his thumb and forefinger, pointed it directly at me and said sternly,

"You drive carefully on my highway boy, and take good care of that sweet little girl of yours."

Then he looked at you, smiled as he tipped his cover and just said, "Ma'am!"

The smile on your face as he walked back to his unit said, "Ha, ha, I just got away with something!" See? I notice things about you. You have a special smile that just melts hearts, and that trooper was a victim of one of those. I don't know how you do it, but you do.

We finally reached Ed and Chris's place, and they put us up in that crummy little bedroom downstairs behind the rec room. I watched you as you started to get ready for dinner that first night. You were sitting at that small dressing table, slowly brushing your long silky hair. When you relaxed your arms and looked at yourself in the mirror, the straps of your silk slip fell down over your shoulders.

I swear the only thing holding your slip up was the tactile friction of the material over your breasts, honey. I noticed the way your slip hung from your body. The way it curved around your breasts, accentuating them, with your nipples poking into the fabric.

Then you propped yourself on the stool, holding on to the seat, as you turned to look at me over your shoulder. The strap closest to me slipped down a little further, pulling the material off your left breast, so your nipple was just visible under the edge of your slip.

Ah my darling, what a lovely sight you made!

I noticed the line of you from your neck down over your shoulder, and the curve of that nearly uncovered breast. I noticed the line of your back as you twisted on that stool, and even the expression on your face, Jeanette. It was sweet, and you gave me the smile that says, "I love you!" Even though you didn't actually say it, I got the message, and said softly,

"I love you too, sweetheart!" You smiled at my getting your unspoken message.

At dinner, I just watched you. I was so proud of how engaging you were. Ed and Chris were in love with you darling ... you had them. You don't think I notice the small things, but I noticed the way you lifted your wine glass to your lips, took the smallest sip and placed it on the table. I know, I know, it's a very small thing, but I noticed that it made my little brat seem a little more polished and dainty.

When we were getting ready for bed later, you were in just a blouse and panties ... no bra. When you crawled onto the bed, it creaked something terrible. You were on your knees, and you just bounced a little to make it creak more. Then you started bouncing wildly up and down, clutching at your breasts, shaking your hair, and moaning loudly with the most believably fake orgasmic sounds I have ever heard! Meg Ryan has nothing on you my dear! I believed it!

And, that finish! You were moaning and running your hand through your hair, like you were really about to cum, and then you finished by throwing yourself onto the mattress on your back, and moaned as loud as you could, bucking your hips into a final orgasmic shudder. Then you looked up at me and smiled saying loud enough for Ed and Chris to hear upstairs,

"Oh Michael, that was sooo good. Was it good for you, my darling?"

Baby, I was in absolute stitches, I don't think I could have laughed any harder; my sides hurt. You are a natural, doll. You are one of a kind. Then with a serious expression, you turned your head slightly to the right, and your left eyelid twitched just a little at the corner and you said in a soft breath,

"Make love to me Michael!"

I was wearing just my knit boxer briefs by then. I crawled onto the bed and straddled your right leg, with a knee on either side. I lowered myself to kiss you, propping my body up on my arms. I straightened, and slowly unbuttoned you blouse. It fell away like petals opening and exposing some rare and beautiful flower. Your breasts jiggled slightly from nervousness ... anticipation.

You helped me work your blouse off and I let it fall to the floor. When I put my fingers into the waistband on your panties, you raised your little hiney off the bed to allow me to pull them down over your shapely ass, and off your legs. I put them to my face and breathed in your strong female smell on them, and they landed on top of your blouse.

I opened your legs with mine, leaned down on my arms and kissed you again. This time, longer and with more passion. I kissed your throat, then your neck where it curved into your shoulder. Raising your arms above your head, I bent down to kiss your armpits, and I could smell your aroma, so sweetly sweat scented ... musky. I kissed them and you smiled biting your lower lip. I think it tickled you a little.

I kissed your nipples, and then drew them into my lips to suck them a little. I blew on your wetted nipples one at a time, and you shivered from the cold on your warm nubbins. I watched them become erectile. I held your breasts in my hands as I kissed them and then moved my kisses down your sternum. I squeezed your breasts as I moved my hands down your sides kissing down to your stomach.

I paid particular attention to your little innie. When my tongue entered your bellybutton, you giggled like you were thirteen-years old. When I moved down to your mound, the giggling stopped, and the moans started. I twirled your light pubic hair around the tip of my tongue. I slid my tongue into the top of your crease letting my tongue play with your most sensitive nub. But, when I sucked it into my lips you gasped sharply, raised your hips to my face, and your moans became louder as you started breathing faster.

I licked, and bit your lovely labia lips for I don't know how long. When I glanced up, all the blood had drained from your face and lips. But, it all went to your pussy as those lips became engorged. You were breathing heavily, all the way in, and all it way out. Your breasts heaved, capped by those amazing erect nipples. I just wanted to breathe in your natural female musk.

You exuded a strong but erotic feminine odor, and I was getting light-headed from the aromatic cocktail I was inhaling. A cocktail made up of sweat, your moisture, and your natural female stink. God, I love the way you smell my darling. I kissed you just below your crease, and let my tongue just dance lightly over your little ass pucker. When I did that, your gasped in sharply again, and moaned,

"Oh! Ohhh, Michael!"

My name on your lips sounded like a fervent prayer ... soft ... devout. I moved up and placed my hands under you. Your lovely pussy was so wet, my dear, and I wanted to be inside you so much. When the tip of my cock touched your pussy, you started breathing harder as my stringy pre-come mixed with your juices.

You moaned loudly, "Oh Michael, please! I need your inside me now."

I obliged you, as I slowly slid myself into your soft moist fleshy place. I slipped it in as far as I could, and slowly stroked in and out of your amazing little body. God, it felt so good to be inside you! Your fleshiness inside warmed me, caressed me, and held me tight inside you.

When I stroked it in a little more firmly, I could feel you coming as you shuddered in my arms. Those little orgasmic squeals of yours brought me close. You came twice more as I stroked in and out of you for the longest time, until I finally stiffened, rammed it into you all the way, and released deep inside you shuddering like crazy as I grunted with each throbbing spurt of my cum.

We were both convulsing and shuddering, holding onto each other for dear life until our bodies calmed nearly to a dead stand still. I smiled at you and said, still a little breathy,

"Now ... th-that ... one-one I-I really believed ... my darling."

You looked at me and I saw that familiar mischievous smile, and you replied, "Are you sure I wasn't faking it? Are you really sure, Michael?"

"I know darling. I guy just knows." I smiled at you confidently.

"Hmm, well okay Michael if you are sure, but I'll never tell!" (giggles!)

"You little brat! I should turn you over right now and give you a hard spank on you cute little butt!"

"Oooh, would you please, Michael? I think I would love that!" (more giggles!)

"You really are a brat, you know that don't you!"

"Mmm, maybe!" Then your bratty smile turned serious and you continued, "And, maybe not!"

Our lovemaking took us nearly an hour, and I think we talked, laughed, and giggled—well you giggled—for another hour before we fell asleep in each other's arms. We were still in an embrace when we woke the next morning. You smelled breakfast, and I had to grab your to keep you from running up to the kitchen without a stitch on.

So, my dear, do you still think I don't notice you?

My darling, I am going to convince you once and for all with this little soliloquy, that I know you and I notice every subtle little thing about you. I know you as only someone who loves you ... um, loves you deeply ... can know you. I-I ... I k-know you ... J-Jeannette. I-I Know ..."

My breath was getting heavier and halting my words to her, and I could a feel a cloud coming over me. I had ended my soliloquy—my proof of my deep love—and was starting to tear up. My chin started to tremble. Then it all hit me at once, and I started sobbing as I burst forth with the most agonizing admission of my guilt.

"It was a long trip back home, and I needed to get there ... to get my sweet wife back home. I know you said that we needed to stop; I know I was tired and I should have stopped. God help me, I should have stopped! But, it was just that one time ... that I nodded off ... and it couldn't have been more than a half a second, my darling. Then I looked up and ... and there were those ... blinding lights! Oh, my God! And, that horrible crunch!"

I was crying as hard as it was possible for me to cry, as I grabbed her stone with both hands, trying to get the words out through my sobbing,

"Oh, my darling I am so sorry, I knew it! I knew it right away. That I had lost my beautiful wife ... she was gone and I was still here!"

I had to stop and catch my breath as I gripped her stone, and put my forehead on top of it sobbing uncontrollably.

"Oh, God forgive me! P-Please forgive me ... m-my beautiful Jeannette!"

I kissed the cold marble slab with her name on it, so much wanting it to be her soft warm lips instead. I was so lost and so utterly in despair. I was sobbing in heavy breaths, and when I could speak again, I gave my sweet wife my last message,

"I love you so much sweetheart! And ... and I will miss you ... every day. Good bye, my lovely!"

I was so shaken that I had trouble getting to me feet. My eyes were so blurry that I could not find my way along the path. As I walked back to my car, I was wiping my eyes, and not seeing where I was going, I ran right into a small young woman coming up the path from the opposite direction.

I reached out and grabbed her by her shoulders to keep her from tumbling backward. My arm was hurting ... throbbing painfully under the cast, but that didn't bother me, as I tried to keep this woman from falling.

"I am so sorry Miss, I hope you are okay. I-I am a ... a little distraught just now."

"I'm okay, thank you for catching me. I am coming to visit Michael, my late husband and I am in a little bit of a hurry myself, I have to make it quick today so I can catch the bus home before it gets too dark."

There was just something I couldn't explain about the way she said "Michael." It made a little chill run through me. She looked at me as if she was trying to discover something in my face as well. When she spoke again, it was to inform me that her name is not "Miss" ... but Jane. I looked at her and I had the strange feeling that I knew her. Then I said to this pretty and petite young woman,

"My name is Michael ... I'm Michael. And, I was visiting my wife; her name is Jeannette. I hope you don't think I am being forward, but I would be happy to wait for you in my car and give you a lift home. That way, you can stay longer and not have to worry about the bus. It's the least I can do for almost knocking you down. It's the red Jeep Cherokee, just there. Since it is so chilly tonight, perhaps we can stop for coffee on the way."

"Oh yes, that would be lovely Michael. But, you do not have to wait for me in our car. Come with me, and I will introduce you to my husband—my Michael. You have a kind face, much like his. I think he would like you. And, it would be a comfort to have someone with me as I talk to him. There is nothing I have to say to him that you can't hear."

Jane and I walked up the path to where her husband was and she knelt and said a silent prayer, then poured her heart out to her husband not caring that I was there to overhear. It sounded like she visits her husband's grave quite often. I knelt when she did, but off a little ways to give her some space.

This was the first time for my dear wife and me: since the accident was so recent. When she was through, her eyes were red and teary. I extended a hand to her to help her rise, thought she didn't really need it. As we walked back down the path to my car, she put her hand in mine.

"You don't mind, do you? It is getting dark and I don't want to stumble on the path."

"No, of course not Miss, um Ja-Jane."

We walked hand in hand back to my car without saying a further word. I opened the door for her, and she smiled and got in. Before I started the engine, I looked over at her, hesitated trying to find the words, and said,

"This is quite some coincidence with the names, don't you think?"

"Yes, it is." She thought for a second and with a furrowed brow continued, "I know this sounds strange, but I feel like I know you. Do you know if we have ever met?"

"You know, when I took hold of you after our meeting on the path, I had the same feeling about you. I feel like I have known you, like for a long time. Oh well, we can sort it out over coffee if you wish."

"Yes, Michael. Coffee would be nice."

We did stop for that cup of coffee, a few cups with a couple of scones, actually. It was a nice little Café with muted lighting. We sat at a small table by the window. We made no further mention of our spouses, but we seemed to have enough to talk about, as if we had known each other for years.

We were in our own little world as we drank our coffee, ate our scones, and talked, just as if we were in the calm, quite eye of a hurricane of activity swirling around us. The waiters and waitresses hustling by, the pedestrians hurrying down the sidewalk outside the window, dishes clattering in the kitchen, and the soft wind of conversations swirling on around us.

Then it was suddenly as if the winds had died down, and it was just the two of us. I looked at her, and I gave into a strong urge, as I reached over the small table and placed the sweetest little kiss on her lips. I could feel her sweet breathe on my lips a half a second before they met hers. Her lips tasted soft and sweet in a most familiar way. After that first brief kiss, I smiled at her, looked deeply into her eyes, and softly said in a breathy voice,

"Jeannette!"

She started to tear up, then she turned her head slightly to the right, and her left eyelid twitched just a little at the corner. She softly placed her fingers on top of mine, raised her liquid eyes, and with a knowing smile whispered,

"Michael!"

END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Chance Encounter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds