• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Long Flight Home Ch. 01

Long Flight Home Ch. 01

12

There are some vacations that leave you feeling worse than you did before you left. What had started as a weeklong trip to paradise had quickly turned into seven days of hell. Awful weather, rude locals and to top it off, a bout of food poisoning that kept us all in the hotel for the last days of the trip. To make matters worse, my wife Lisa and I never managed to find any time away from our 19 year-old daughter Ellen, who spent the entire trip whining. Needless to say, I was frustrated in more ways than one, and I wasn't alone in that regard.

The airport had been an almost welcome sight when we pulled up to the terminal, but that moment of relief didn't last for the nearly three hours we all had to spend signing in, getting through security, and running to (barely) make it onto our plane.

As if to prove that our unlucky streak would have no end, our seats were at the very back of the plane and not even next to each other. Ellen had the window seat in the back left row, I had the middle seat (which I hate) in the back right row, and directly in front of me was my wife, Lisa. We were all pissed off at each other, the past week, the current situation and the world, with nothing to look forward to but a five hour flight home.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard flight 287 to Chicago, O'Hare Airport," said the voice of the flight attendant over the intercom, "I regret to inform you that today's flight crew is understaffed and that I, Janine, will be your only flight attendant today. Unfortunately, we will have to suspend drinks service for this reason. We offer our sincerest apologies and I will do everything possible to assist you throughout our flight."

I chuckled involuntarily. One last gut-punch. One row up, I heard my wife groan in anger at the news.

Janine started going through the pre-flight safety information way up at the front of the plane. It would have been nearly impossible to watch it even if I'd wanted to. Looking around, I noticed that nearly all of the passengers in the last ten rows, including the two men on either side of me, were wearing matching red and silver windbreakers and similar sporty apparel. Clearly it was a team of some kind, and judging by the ages of the guys I could see, my guess was collegiate-level. Checking out the insignia on the jacket of the guy next to me, I learned that the team name was the Grizzlies, but I had no idea where they might be from and didn't care enough to ask.

The two men on either side of me were clearly the coaches, and the thirty-odd players filled in the rear quarter of the plane. I glanced over at Ellen, who was looking downright chipper compared with the attitude she'd been displaying the past week, as she was now surrounded by cute guys who were clearing checking her out.

Ellen wasn't the only one the Grizzlies had taken notice of. Ahead of me, I could see the young men on either side of Lisa making the most of every opportunity to look in her direction. While the pre-flight checks continued, the guy on Lisa's right introduced himself, as did his buddy on her left.

Lisa was surly at first but clearly the admiring glances of these guys were softening her. By the time the plane was off the runway, she and her new friends were having a good old time laughing and chatting. I caught more than a few compliments these guys were throwing her way, even getting their friends in the next row up to turn around and join in. Poor Janine, the lone flight attendant, passed by one time to kindly remind the boys to sit facing forward, but she was far too busy dealing with the first-class passengers at the front of the plane to pay much attention to those of us in the back.

Across from me, Ellen was receiving a similar doting treatment and I could see her blushing up a storm, clearly loving all the male attention she was getting. I was used to noticing guys check out my daughter by that point. She had her mother's looks and she'd developed early. Frankly, it was hard to blame them. Even still, having the two guys on the inside of her row leaning in to talk to her and three more in the next row kneeling on their seats to join in gave the impression of sharks circling for the kill.

The situation was the same in front of me, with Lisa laughing and carrying on with these guys half her age, all with her husband sitting two feet behind her. She was clearly still pissed at me for everything that had gone wrong on our trip (which obviously had been all my fault) and I caught her glancing back at me every so often, checking to see if I noticed how much fun she was having with these good-looking guys. I pretended not to notice.

Lisa and the guys had elevated their flirting to playing silly hand-games, thumb-war and the like, as a childish excuse for some physical contact. I rolled my eyes. Lisa was doing her best to make me jealous, hoping that shoveling some misery on me would remove it from herself. I decided to put my headphones on and try to get some sleep rather than give her the satisfaction.

As my music kicked in I heard Lisa laughing as she lost another thumb-war and Ellen giggle as she took a photo with the guy next to her. Try as they might, I wasn't going to let my wife and daughter ruin the last five hours of vacation I had. I drifted off to sleep as my Johnny Cash record started.

I woke up to silence. As I tend to do on airplanes, I had fallen asleep almost immediately and had slept quite soundly. The cabin lights were dimmed by this point, and the raucousness that had started the flight had completely died down. I checked my phone and saw that the album I had started was finished, so I'd been asleep for maybe 45 minutes. I pulled off the tight headphones to rub my ears a bit and was about to get some more sleep when I heard the whispering.

"C'mon, it's no big deal," said a male voice in front of me. My eyes were still adjusting but I could tell that the guy on my wife's right had turned fully toward her and was staring at her intently.

"I can't, someone would see," said Lisa, in a hushed voice.

"Only us! And who would care if they did?" asked the guy.

I saw Lisa turn to peek through the crack in the seats. Reflexively, I pinched my eyes almost closed, giving the impression that I was still sleeping. Lisa knows that I sleep like a rock on long flights so it wasn't hard to convince her. She turned back around.

"Okay, but only for a second," said Lisa, adding a school-girl giggle to the end.

The guy on the right gave a little fist pump of celebration. The dude on Lisa's left was equally excited.

Facing straight ahead in her seat, I could only see part of Lisa's arms and elbows as she fiddled with something in front of her. There was some rustling of clothing then I watched as her arms went up about shoulder-high and stayed there. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what she was doing.

Until I saw the reactions of the guys next to her. When her arms went up, their eyes went wide as saucers and they started to grin uncontrollably. This was the look of a teenage boy who had just seen some tits.

After a few seconds, Lisa's arm's shot back down, no doubt bringing her shirt and bra with them. The boys still looked like they'd glimpsed heaven and they high-fived while laughing like jackals.

This caught the attention of the guys in the next row up, who had been facing forward and hadn't seen Lisa's first show. When they realized what had gone down, they quickly goaded her into a repeat performance. And another. And another.

Each time my wife flashed these college kids she kept herself exposed a little bit longer. She also grew bolder, grabbing, lifting and dropping her large boobs to the muted amazement of her captive audience. When one of them asked her to shake them around, even I was able to glimpse some of her soft flesh as it wobbled back and forth.

Since the Grizzlies all but owned the back half of the plane and the flight attendant was hopelessly entrenched in the first-class cabin, this whole spectacle was able to go on without anybody who might break it up even being aware of it. Except, of course, me.

I knew Lisa had been pretty pissed at me after the events of this week, but I had underestimated just how horny she had gotten from a week without getting laid. We have an active sex life but as we hadn't gotten moment's peace from Ellen and her incessant whining there had been no way for us to be intimate on our vacation. Lisa gets wild after a few days of being pent up, and the attentions of the young men around her were fueling that fire.

I thought about putting an end to everyone's fun once I first realized what she was up to. But frankly, I was still pissed about our "vacation" too, and growing more pissed by the second about how she was dealing with it. For the moment, my anger far outweighed any spousal responsibility or loving kinship I might have otherwise felt. To me, in that moment, she was just some slut, doing what sluts do.

Lisa had been putting on her show for several minutes when I noticed the first cellphone. Several more popped up before she realized she was being filmed. She immediately covered herself, giggling nervously.

"No pictures!" she said, in a hushed tone.

"Don't worry, it's just video," said the guy on her left.

Lisa laughed, and through the seat-crack I could see her turn towards lefty's camera phone and make a kissy, movie-star face. She continued to pose and sensing that she was willing to play along, more phones appeared. Pretty soon the prodding to pull out her boobs again got the better of her and out they came.

"My god, they're massive," said one of the guys, to murmurs of agreement.

With all eyes (and iPhones) on her exposed body, Lisa seemed to have forgotten that the game had started with some quick flashing. She was rubbing her breasts, teasing her nipples and generally giving these guys all they could handle. It was a sight I knew all too well, so it hardly mattered that my only view was of her arms, hands and (occasionally) a bit more.

Word had spread to the other Grizzlies of what was going on, and soon guys were filing in and out of the seats in front of my wife to get a look at her tits and snap a few pictures. Lisa said nothing through all of this, only laughing occasionally at some of the guys' reactions. She did glance back at me a few times, but in the dim light and with me still feigning sleep, she never seemed too worried about getting caught.

Through it all, my wife's row-mates, Righty and Lefty, flatly refused to give up their front row seats. Lefty had his camera trained on my wife's tits from the beginning, and Righty was enjoying the show more than anyone.

"Someone get a picture of me holding them!" said Righty, handing off his phone to one of his buddies before reaching for Lisa's chest with both hands.

Lisa flinched slightly as if to stop him, but he was on her so fast there was really no point. I could see his face clearly between the seats as he greedily kneaded my wife's tits. Lisa's hands dropped to her armrests, signifying a total lack of resistance. I heard her giggle some more, clearly enjoying the touch of this other guy. All the while, the cameras continued to roll.

Lefty got in on the action pretty quickly, grabbing at Lisa's nearest breast the moment Righty gave him an opening. The pair groped and grabbed for awhile, tilting their faces in close to pose for pictures. Guys kept filing in and out of the seat in front of them, silently enjoying the show.

I'm not sure which of the guys used their mouths first, but pretty quickly they were both kissing and sucking on her tits. After some aggressive fighting over real-estate on her chest, Righty and Lefty settled in to a rhythm of having Lisa turn slightly to offer up her nearest nipple to their hungry mouths while the other was pinched and fondled by the boy on the opposite side. From this angle, I could see Righty suck my wife's plump right nipple all the way into his mouth, before letting it go with a 'plop'. The boys alternated in this fashion for what felt like ages, and over the top of the seat I could see Lisa's heading swaying as her back buckled from the sensations she was clearly enjoying.

That's when I noticed that Righty no longer had both hands on Lisa's boob. One had dropped down to her lap. I had no angle to see what was happening there, but his motions and Lisa's reactions made it pretty clear he was rubbing her pussy.

As his turn on her nipple ended, Righty made another bold move by moving his lips up to hers and kissing her. In her state of arousal, with both boys still handling her most sensitive areas, she dove right in to a make-out session with Righty.

Eventually, Righty pulled away long enough for Lefty to get in and lock lips with my wife while pinching and pulling on her nipples. Righty took the time to use both hands to try and undo Lisa's pants, but clearly he was having some trouble.

"Wait, hang on," said Lisa, pulling her tongue out of Lefty's throat.

I heard the unbuckling of a seat belt, and suddenly Lisa stood up. I instinctually jerked my head toward the aisle and snapped my eyes closed. She wouldn't have seen that I'd been watching, if she was even still checking.

Turned away and with my eyes glued closed, I could only hear as Lisa got back in her seat and the sounds of her getting back to second, maybe even third base with these two Grizzlies. Trying to act natural I slowly opened my eyes to gauge the situation.

In my transfixed and semi-frozen state watching Lisa's display, I really didn't have a view of what was happening on the left side of the plane. I know the coach on my right was asleep (and snoring rather loudly) but with my eyes opening in my new position I could now see that the coach on my left had his camera phone out, like so many of his players. However, it wasn't pointed at my wife. It was pointed directly across the aisle, where pressed into the back of her window seat, my daughter Ellen was getting rapidly fingered by the guy in the seat next to her.

It was a shocking display: Ellen's skirt had been hiked up to her waist and the guy's hand was buried in her pink underwear. Her face was completely hidden by his as they made-out savagely. Her shirt was a mess, as the guy had obviously been playing with her good-sized breasts before moving down to her pussy.

It was a vivid image, in sharp contrast to the implied sexual activity that my wife was engaged in to my front. In spite of myself, I felt the semi-hard on I'd been nursing while watching Lisa explode into a raging erection at the sight of Ellen's smooth, exposed thighs and satin underwear. It wasn't until Ellen pulled her face away from her Middle Grizzly that my mind was able to connect the dots that this creature in front of me was my daughter and not an object of lust. But as her face contorted in ecstasy, I decided it was best to turn away regardless.

Without making any sudden motions, I oriented myself so that I faced roughly halfway between the daughter that was cumming on some guys hand at my 9 o'clock and the wife that taking on two dudes at my 12 o'clock. From this perspective I could take in the whole scene, and I realized that as much the orgy that it was, everything was very compartmentalized. Lisa and Ellen were buried in their seats and surrounded by Grizzlies who were milling about. Certainly nobody else on the plane but those in the know would even conceive of what was happening in the back rows. With no flight attendants to check up on us, the whole scene could go on un-interrupted for the remainder of the flight, assuming nobody made too much of a ruckus.

The Grizzlies seemed to know the score, and despite their blatant disregard for the fasten seatbelt sign the whole group gave off an extremely mellow vibe. Some of it was the awe of the two scenes that were unfolding before them, but it also seemed as though the whole experience was nothing too out of the ordinary for them. I imagined that wherever their damn school was, most of their parties probably turned into the style of group sex I was now witnessing.

In front of me, Lisa was now moaning softly. In my peripherals I could just see Righty leaning his body into hers and the slow, steady motion of his arm as his hand worked her pussy. I saw a quick flash of Lisa's hand as it dove into Righty's lap. I could hear his zipper go down but from this angle I could only guess (with almost absolute certainty) that he was getting jerked off. As if on cue, Lisa's left hand quickly found Lefty's crotch and after working down his zipper fished out a hefty cock.

The coach on my left repositioned his camera phone, moving it unwittingly into my field of view. Through it, I saw my daughter continuing to get worked over by Middle guy. Moving his hand out of her panties and up to her shirt, he pulled it up agonizingly slow, first popping out one of her breasts, then the other. After tweaking her perfect, shiny nipples, he dropped his hand down again and pulled her panties aside, completely exposing her shaved pussy.

As Ellen bucked her hips into his teasing hand, the cameras continued to roll. I'm not sure either of the girls were even aware of the implications of the film being taken of them. I do know that there's no way they cared at that moment.

With one eye on my splayed-out daughter and the other on my ski-poling wife, I realized my options were pretty limited. Stand up and stop the whole thing? Probably could. Then share maybe the worst three hours on a plane ever with my slut wife and skank daughter and the guys who abused them? Not sure what that would solve.

That rage that had been growing in me was coming back. I was angry about so many things, and so angry at my family that more and more I was enjoying their present situation. They were being treated like whores and, whether they realized it or not, being humiliated. Good. They deserve it.

There was movement in my daughter's row. Through coach's camera I could see all three occupants getting up, with the guy on the aisle stepping aside to let Middle and Ellen pass by. Middle was practically carrying her by her pussy as they stepped into the aisle and towards the back of the plane. Through the phone, I saw Ellen attempt to straighten her appearance as she got up, and nervously look my direction as she hit the aisle. I snapped my eyes shut and when I raised them a few seconds later, she and Middle were gone.

To my front, Lisa was now bobbing her head up and down on Lefty's dick. I almost laughed. Had Ellen gotten up at nearly any other moment she and her mom might have seen each other. As it happened, there's no way either one could have known what the other was doing.

It also occurred to me that the Grizzlies probably had no idea that these two sluts were related, let alone that I was their husband and father. Why would they? We had all been so upset that we hadn't spoken to each other since we'd got on the plane. The thought almost had me laughing again.

Lisa now had her face buried in Righty's lap while she continued to stroke Lefty's impressive dick with her other hand. I heard Righty lean in and murmur something into Lisa's ear, and without pulling his cock from her mouth she replied with a sloppy "yesth".

All three of them started to get up and I snapped my eyes closed yet again, leaving just enough room to peek. Lisa stood facing the aisle, wiping spit and precum from her cheeks. Her big tits were hanging freely out of the bottom of her shirt. They were pink and splotchy from the rough attention they'd received and her nipples were hard as hell.

She seemed oblivious to the fact that she was in a public space and made no attempt to cover herself up. Granted, the Grizzlies that had gathered around to watch provided ample cover from anyone at the front of the plane, but their cameras continued rolling away as she pulled her hair back into a ponytail and stepped into the aisle.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Long Flight Home Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds