• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Keetra's First Tree

Keetra's First Tree

Freshly turned 18 years old gets fucked for the first time.

*****

It all started on the bus from school. He had seen her many times before since she moved here in seventh grade and he had liked her ever since. Her name was Keetra. She had beautiful skin that was white with a few freckles dotting her like chocolate chips in vanilla ice cream. Her face was cute and very happy with a slightly pointed nose, a small mouth that was almost always smiling, and the prettiest green eyes out there.

Her best feature wasn't her eyes though it was the cute speckling of freckles across the bridge of her nose. She only had small firm tits about an a cup and not the biggest ass but it was firm and muscular from being a long time soccer player.

They had talked that year for the first real time not counting saying hi on occasion and he was hooked on her.

Months later he was still talking to her regularly on the bus and while they walked home since they lived near each other but he was never able to go out with her because she was very conservative and her parents were against dating. After waiting so long he finally had his chance to try something.

While walking home from school one day they started talking about climbing trees. Keetra thought she could climb higher than he could so it became a challenge and when they got to the elementary school they went past the field and into the little forest. When there they chose a tree that both agreed on and it was a big evergreen with long hanging branches that many kids like to climb.

They climbed up towards the top and about three quarters of the way up Keetra stopped because she got to her limit and he came up beside her. They were standing on the last big branch together and he was on the outside.

Out of nowhere something suddenly makes him reach out and kiss her.

She freaks out and tries to push him away but he's too strong for her. He grabs her wrists and pulls them around the tree where he ties them with the rope he had for science class that day and she starts to yell. He tells her to shut up since the kids will be out soon and she knows that he's right and the only way to not be caught is to stay quiet.

He unzips her jacket and finds that she has on a tight tank top on underneath which he quickly tears away to feast his eyes on her sexy small titties. They have little pink nipples the size of erasers and areolas that crinkled up from the cold Seattle weather.

He leans over and lightly licks them and sucks her right one into his mouth. He tries to get as much of the breast into his mouth but only gets about two thirds in and let's go to suck on the nipe more.

Just as he hears her faint moan he bites down hard and tastes a drop of blood on his tongue as she yells out in pain and pleasure.

After sucking on her nipples for a few minutes he hears the school bell ring and knows he should keep going since it will only be a matter of time till the kids will get to the forest.

He slowly eases her nice yoga pants down and gasps at finding a cute girlish pair of pink cotton painties with a little flower on the front. He leans in and smells her pussy scent deeply and notices a big dark spot spreading from the center of her panties. He looks up at her as she looks down and tells her how much of a dirty slut she is and how dirty sluts need to be punished.

He yanks down her little panties and stuffs them in his pocket for later as a little memento. He unties her briefly to turn her around and she moans at the feel of the rough bark on her sensitive hard pink nipples. Once he has her tied again she is bent over at the waist in the top of a tree with nothing on.

He starts talking to her about how little sluts need to be punished as he pulls her butt cheeks apart to see her immensely tight looking pink virgin rosebud. She screams out for him to stop but he just reaches out and pokes his dry pinky finger up against her and slowly applies pressure until his pinky pops in just a little. She lets out a long withdrawn howl as he slowly moves his pinky back and forth and since she is being so good he decides to spit on his finger to make it a little easier for her.

After a minute of his pinky he pulls it out and Keetra lets out a moan of sadness as she is left empty. But he is only out for a second as he reaches into her bag and pulls out her bottle of lotion that he rubs on his first three fingers. Once his fingers are lubed up he uses his left hand to pull her cheeks apart and jams all the fingers up her ass making her cry out in pain at the sudden invasion.

He uses his three fingers to spread her out and get her used to the width but only for about thirty seconds when he pulls them out again as he doesn't want her getting loose. He then unhooks his jeans as Keetra looks back in fear of what is to come and sees his big 7 inch dick pop out of his boxers and she gasps from how big it is. He tells her to raise her head and make eye contact with him as he slowly presses his large redish head into her asshole and she whimpers from the tightness and he can see the pain in her eyes.

After a few seconds of pressure from him his head gets in making an audible pop and Keetra yelps from the new feeling. Once he has his head in when Keetra opens her eyes again she sees a look in his eyes and has a split second to worry before he jams the rest of his seven inches into her ass with all his force and she yells out as loud as she can as he feels his hips meet the soft tightness of her butt cheeks.

He holds in her all the way for a minute enjoying the way her ass squeezed him in ripples down his shaft. He finally couldn't resist any longer and pulled all the way out then jamming his cock to the base into her unprepared virgin pussy breaking her hymen in the process.

She screamed from surprise and sheer pain not expecting that and then started crying from losing her virginity. He tells her to stop since it's ok and it's better that she's not a virgin anymore so she stops crying and decides that her first time is going to be good.

She pulls her weight forward and starts thrusting full force into his cock and he starts thrusting back as they get into a rhythm. He unties her wrists and she turns around and grabs onto his shoulders were she pulls herself up then drops back down pushing her asshole onto his dick.

They keep thrusting for 15 minutes when he says that he's about to cum and Keetra says that she is too so she pulls him out of her pussy and jams him up her ass and after a few thrusts starts shaking and screaming out his name. He looks down and sees her pussy squirting juice out all over his stomach and dripping down onto the tree and just the sight of her, head back, eyes closed, mouth open in a wide O yelling out his name as her pussy squirts juices on him and her sweet tits jiggle and shake makes him shoot harder than he ever had before.

He shoots four massive shots deep into her ass making her cum again even harder then he pulls out and shoots another four streams up her chest hitting her face and getting in her hair, on her eyes, cheeks, and covering her nose so only a few of her freckles could be seen as a thick drop of his cum dripped down her chin landing directly on her right nipple with a bite mark on it.

After coming down from their high they climbed down the tree and he took a picture of Keetra all covered in his cum still naked before she put her clothes back on. Unfortunately when he had dropped her clothes, her yoga pants had gotten tagged and tore right from her pussy to the top of her ass and fell down her legs.

This left Keetra with nothing to wear but her short little windbreaker and her sneakers to wear. As they were trying to figure out what to do they heard the voices of young children and had to run but in the process forget Keetra's jacket behind and there was no way they were going back to get it since he was covered in her cum and she was naked with cum all over.

They had to try to make it home the last mile without being able to clean up since they had no towels or anything and Keetra was still naked.

They got to the edge of the forest ok but that still left them with three quarters of a mile to go. They decided to wait until night and then they would go.

They waited until night and decided to run. Keetra's naked boobs were bouncing around and the cum that had dried on them was cracking making her whine from pain but her face was tight and she could hardly move her mouth from all the dried cum on it.

She didn't make it more than a half mile leaving them with a quarter mile left to go before she had to stop. She said that the cum was flowing out her asshole and she had to stop it so he pulled a large round eraser out of his bag and pushed it into her butt. She squirmed as he did it but kept quiet and they moved on. They got to his house and he went inside leaving her to walk the last three houses down to her house.

She made it home and used her key to open the front door expecting nobody to be up but when she walked in after a long night she looked up to see six sets of male eyes staring at her and one was her father. She stopped like a deer in headlights naked with cum coating her body and at that moment the eraser in her butt came loose and dropped to the floor letting a wave of cum loose flowing down to the ground below her. Her face turned as red as the brightest apple out there and she took off to her room.

Her father came in after a few hours when his friends left and they started to talk about what happened. He suddenly reached over when neither of them was talking and pushed her night shirt up and started rubbing her swollen clit as she leaked juices onto her bed.

Keetra was going to have a long night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Keetra's First Tree

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds