• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Being My Wife's Bff Ch. 00: Prologue

Being My Wife's Bff Ch. 00: Prologue

When I walked in my wife was sound asleep in the bed. The covers had come off her and she was only wearing a pair of underpants because of the heat. I stared at her for a while, her large breasts hanging down, her shoulder length red hair falling across her face, her big butt. She was so sexy, I wanted her ... but my cock wouldn't stir.

It's an issue I have. I have low testosterone and besides that I'm naturally submissive - so is my wife. It's the only catch in an otherwise fairytale marriage.

So I decided, right there as I gazed on her beautiful body, to do something about it.

I crept over the bed and gently pulled on her panties. She stirred slightly and rolled over but didn't seem to wake up. I had them down just far enough to see her pubes in the moonlight. I kissed them and breathed in her delicious scent.

I somehow managed to wriggle the fabric down around her arse to access her clit and I sucked on it greedily. She woke with a moan and rubbed my balding head. "Hi baby," she moaned, then lifted herself to remove the panties completely.

My tongue got to work and soon she was pressing my face into her crotch. Her flesh was pressing all over my face and her musk filled my senses. It wasn't long before she was bucking against my face and screaming in orgasm. I licked every drop of her as she lay quivering with delight.

Moving up the bed I kissed her, she stuck her tongue in my mouth and I know she enjoyed tasting herself. She reached for my cock, but I stopped her.

"No?" she asked.

"No," I kissed her breast, taking a whole nipple in my mouth and sucking hard. "We both know it doesn't work so well."

"Are you okay?" she rolled over and we lay face to face. I kept fondling her breasts.

"Yeah," I started, I was getting really nervous but I wanted to say it. "I've been thinking. We're an awesome couple, and I love you more than the whole world, but ... we both like being submissive. And we both like cock as much as we like pussy. And my cock doesn't work so well."

"It's okay though," she said, "I don't mind."

"I know you don't," I continued, "but it's not fair on you - or on me. We deserve good sex lives and I can't provide you with that. Maybe other people can."

"You mean," she trailed off.

"I mean," my heart was pounding like a jack hammer. "We could go on one of those adult dating sites, see if we can't both get some decent action."

"Let me think about it," she said. The conversation was over. I felt sick.

Nothing more was said that night or the next day. I figured she'd decided it was best to forget the conversation had ever happened.

The next Saturday afternoon however I got quite the surprise. My friend Brett turned up. I answered the door. He was as gorgeous as ever. Blonde hair, slight tan and a good build without being too muscly. I'd fantasised about him since high school but never had the guts to tell anyone.

So it was a huge shock when he walked in the door and hugged me tight. I melted against his warm body. Then he grabbed my arse. A wave of pleasure and panic soared up from my gut.

I pulled away. "Hey man," my hand lingered on his arm.

"It's okay," he smiled, that roguish grin that always made me feel so girly and hot. "I've been talking to Sam."

Without any word of explanation he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a tight embrace once more. This time he planted his lips firmly on mine and kissed me hard. I felt his stubble rubbing against my skin, his tongue edging at my mouth, his rising manhood pressing against his pants. I surrendered to the moment and let his hands run over my back.

He cupped my butt in both hands and pushed himself into me. I moaned.

"You are a girly slut then," he whispered as he began to kiss my neck.

"I really am," I sighed.

"Brett you're here," Sam said suddenly.

I tried to pull away but Brett held me tightly. He looked at Sam and that boyish grin came on his face again.

"Wouldn't miss this," he said.

Sam walked over to us, put one arm around each of us and kissed Brett. I was so close I could see her tongue worm its way into his mouth. He sucked on it, and she sighed. One of his hands was cupping her breast, fondling the ample flesh. The other was still squeezing my arse hard.

My brain went blank, my chest filled with desire. I put my arms around them both and sank my head onto Brett's chest. He moved his hand from my butt to my head and pushed firmly but gently downward.

I took the hint. I'd wanted to see his cock for years and now I was going to be up close and personal with it. I pulled his zipper down and his cock pushed itself out. It was bigger than I'd hoped, at least eight inches, and it was pulsing. I kissed it side on, it was so hard. His musk was strong too. Bliss.

I grabbed the base and licked my way up the length then took his head into my mouth. I could already taste his precum.

"Oh yeah," he grunted and stroked my head. I looked up at him and he winked at me before burying his face in my wife's now exposed breasts. More pleasure flushed through me. I began to suck his cock in earnest.

As I continued I felt his hand brush past me and I noticed him fingering my wife's pussy. She was soaking her sheer panties and moaning hard.

Next thing I knew he wrenched his cock out of my mouth, pushed Sam hard against the wall and pushed his cock deep into her. She shrieked in pleasure.

I stayed on my knees and watched from close up as he fucked my wife hard. I watched each stroke of his cock pushing its way into her dripping pussy. And I realised I was hard for the first time in months.

The moment she came I could see her muscles rippling, and saw to my amazement a gush of liquid rush past his cock. Sam screamed as I'd never heard her scream before. Brett didn't even pause but kept fucking her. Just as she screamed even louder as a second orgasm rocked her body, Brett pulled out and swiftly pushed his pulsing member into my mouth.

I barely had time to register it was there before streams of cum were pouring into my mouth. My bliss was complete.

He held me there for a moment, letting me clean up every last drop of his cum. Then he zipped up and walked over to the couch where Sam had collapsed naked. She was rubbing herself gently and moaning quietly.

"Get me a beer would you sissy," Brett said to me as he sat next to my masturbating wife and began fondling her breasts. "And put something pretty on - you're next."

He flashed that grin at me again. I hurried to the bedroom and got out my 'secret' suitcase where I kept all my women's clothing. It seemed a special occasion so I decided to dress up as a slutty version of Alice from Wonderland.

I had a short blue dress and hot white nylons. Lastly I slipped my D-cup breast forms into my bra and pulled on a long blonde wig.

I got Brett his beer and went back to the lounge room. They were both naked on the couch, kissing and playing with each other. Brett's cock was erect again, I couldn't help staring.

They both looked up at me as I put Brett's beer on the coffee table. He grinned as he looked me over but Sam looked a bit apprehensive. She knew I was a crossdresser but until now had avoided seeing me en femme.

"You're one fine looking slut Alice," Brett said, spanking me from behind.

I looked at Sam, she smiled, and even licked her lips. "You really are," she said, then reached down and started stroking her pussy. "Now be a good girl and entertain our guest."

Brett pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I swooned, but managed to raise one hand to his member and stroke it gently. It felt so much harder than mine usually did. I loved flicking my finger gently over the rim of his head.

I began to kiss my way down his chest and slowly made my way to his cock. I sucked it some more but he had other things on his mind. He pushed my head back, grabbed me under both arms and threw me on the couch.

Then he grabbed my legs and pushed them apart, lifted my dress and shifted my lacy pink panties to one side. Sam knelt next to me and dripped lube on my exposed arsehole, then fingered it and massaged the rim.

I moaned and Brett slapped me. "You horny bitch," he waved his cock in my face. "How much do you want me to fuck you?"

"So much," I whispered.

"How much slut?"

"More than anything," I moaned as Sam shoved a second finger inside me.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you," Brett demanded.

"I want you to fuck me," I could barely speak I was panting too hard.

"Tell me you need it."

"I need you to fuck me," I gasped.

"Tell me again," Brett teased.

"I need it," I begged urgently, "please fuck my pussy, I need your cock!"

"Now you're talking sissy," Brett said and moved into position.

He rubbed his head around my rim a few times, forcing me to moan more.

"Like that hey," he teased some more.

I nodded so he kept going. It was agony waiting for him. Finally I couldn't take it. "Fuck me!" I shouted. "I need that fucking cock inside me, please."

Brett obliged. With one quick thrust he shoved himself deep inside me. I sat up in shock and pain but before I could scream or shout my wife kissed me passionately. Brett held his throbbing cock still for a moment and I relaxed.

Sam pushed me back down and lay sideways beside me on the couch, rubbing her pussy with one hand while resting the other on my breast.

Brett began to fuck me, slowly at first, till he could see it wasn't hurting me any more.

I started to moan in pleasure as he increased his rhythm. So did Sam and she gripped my boob tighter as she neared orgasm, it made me wish it were real, but it still felt good.

Not that I could feel much besides the good fucking I was getting. Soon Brett was bucking hard and I knew he was close to cumming. I didn't know what he'd do but he just kept fucking me. I saw the orgasm hit him and I screamed in pleasure as he did. My wife echoed us moments later.

Brett collapsed on the lounge beside us and the three of us slumped in the afterglow. We knew this was the beginning of something very exciting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Being My Wife's Bff Ch. 00: Prologue

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 629 milliseconds