• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Backstage at the Royal Rumble

Backstage at the Royal Rumble

It was January 25th 2015 and after being secretly ushered into the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Bubba Ray Dudley along with his girlfriend, the now former TNA Knockout Velvet Sky take a look around the arena as we see Bubba let out a sigh of relief.

"You know Jamie, it feels good to be stepping back into a WWE arena...it's been far too long and although for 9 years I was a part of TNA, WWE always felt like my home after ECW." Bubba said as he and Velvet walked down the hallway of the arena.

Velvet Sky began to look around as she got a few glances from the crew members which made her feel rather uncomfortable. "Mark, I don't feel comfortable being here...I mean I really appreciate you allowing me to come with you, but I only finished up with TNA 2 days ago. People here will still view me as working for a rival promotion." Velvet admitted to Bubba.

"Look babe, a few crew members giving you dirty looks shouldn't get to you...I mean let's face it...the main people in charge here like Vince, Stephanie and Hunter all knew I was bringing you along...so it shouldn't matter should it." Bubba said as he and Velvet began to walk deeper into the arena as familiar faces began to recognise and acknowledge Bubba as he got some waves and hello's from people, most surprised to see him.

As time passed in the day and Bubba reintegrated himself with friends from his past who still work for WWE, it became obvious that Velvet felt out of her comfort zone. Once Bubba & Velvet were alone once again, Velvet needed to speak with Bubba.

"Look Mark, I really don't feel right being here...please can you just let me go back to the hotel, you don't need me here. I'll be able to watch you compete tonight on the WWE Network back in the room."

Bubba shook his head and looked his former TNA Knockout girlfriend in the eyes and said, "no Jamie, I want you to stay...look, I need to go and find Vince and Hunter and a few of the agents around here like Jamie Noble & Joey Mercury, so look...you're gonna be on your own for a few hours. I need to go over my spot for the Royal Rumble match."

Velvet's eyes then went wide as she shook her head in a pleading manner. "No, come on Mark...don't make me walk around here by myself, no one know's me...no one likes me, I'll feel humiliated, please Mark." Velvet continued to plead with Bubba to stay with her.

"I'm sorry Jamie, look...you'll be fine by yourself...I'll see you later...just meet in the catering area." With that last comment, Bubba gave his girlfriend a kiss before walking off leaving Velvet Sky stood in a WWE arena all alone and look rather scared, bored and slightly intimidated.

Velvet then just sighed before beginning to walk around the hallways of the Wells Fargo Arena looking for something to occupy her time.

* * * * *

As the minutes ticked by, Velvet Sky continued to get increasingly bored walking around the arena.

She continued to get the odd glance, but unlike before...due to her now completely bored state, these glances did not affect her as much.

Velvet began to think to herself that right now, she needed something to occupy her time.

She sat down on a nearby crate and looked around shaking her head and sighing.

It was then at this moment when none other than the Boss' daughter, Stephanie McMahon came walking past and took a glance at Velvet sat on the crate and stopped before turning back.

Stephanie walked back to where Velvet was sitting and said with a smirk. "I guess that former company you worked for ran out of money to pay you huh and now you're left on the unemployment line hoping that my Father gives your boyfriend his job back here huh."

Velvet then stood up and looked at Stephanie feeling rather taken aback by the comments. "Look, Mrs McMahon...I'm not here for anything ok, Mark invited me along...I didn't want to come, but look...all I'm doing is waiting for the Rumble match to be over, then I'll be gone. I'm not here to cause any trouble, I just want to watch the PPV ok."

Stephanie listened to Velvet as she began to look up and down the former Knockout with a smirk on her face, Stephanie knew that she would want to hire her to the WWE and knew that her Husband Triple H would love to have her as a Diva down on NXT. So Stephanie decided to see if she could convince Velvet to come to her office to talk over some things.

"Well, Jamie isn't it...how about we have a private talk in my office, you know...since I've done everything I need to tonight...plus, I think both our guys are going to be preoccupied for the next few hours."

Velvet seemed somewhat confused by this request but cautiously nodded her head. "Well sure Mrs McMahon, I'll be happy to join you...but what exactly did you want to speak about, I mean...I know I'm no longer employed by TNA, but you're not going to offer me a job here are you."

Stephanie smirks listening to the other woman. "Just follow me Jamie..." and after saying that Stephanie led Velvet down the long hallway to her office as Velvet just gave a shrug of her shoulders and followed behind her.

* * * * *

The two women then walk into the office as Velvet looks around and can't help but take a moment to look at Stephanie's legs and ass as she follows her in.

Stephanie goes around her desk and sits down as she motions for Velvet to take a seat herself in a chair on the other side of the desk.

Velvet sits down as Stephanie looks at her before saying, "now Jamie, we at the WWE understand that you for many years were a great talent for TNA...even I must admit that for years their women's division in that company was superior to ours. However you see, now though...with the rise of NXT and other top Diva's coming through, we believe that the time is right to maybe take some punts on top female competitors who have made a name for themselves somewhere else. This is where you come in, now as for Mark resigning...that is up to my Father, however I must say that you both would be good pieces of business...to have you both compete in Paul's NXT."

Velvet sat and listened to Stephanie explain how she wanted her to join NXT and thought long and hard about the proposal. "I'm not sure Mrs McMahon, I mean right now...I'd rather just take a break from wrestling, do the odd appearance but not commit to anything straight away."

Stephanie nodded her head and then stood up from the desk and walked around to where Velvet sat. "First of all, you can call me Stephanie...I don't mind. Now secondly, I totally understand where you're coming from, I mean...when it came to being in front of the camera, I took a prolonged leave of absence myself. Although, I don't know what it was like in TNA, but here in the WWE...we always go all out to sign talent...in any way we possibly can."

As Stephanie said this, she was beginning to remove her heels from her feet before turning around to face away from Velvet and slowly pulled down the zipper to her dress.

The look on Velvet's face was somewhat shock as she watched the daughter of Vince McMahon slowly remove her dress as she turned around to look at Velvet as she stood in a small matching black pair of bra & panties.

"Now, I assume that by me striping down to my underwear...even you must know just what sort of persuasion is about to happen right?" With those words, Stephanie then unclasped her bra and her huge tits sprang out right in front of Velvet, who couldn't help but stare.

Stephanie then proceeded to pull her panties down from her hips to reveal her perfectly clean shaven pussy and perfectly rounded ass to the former TNA Knockout.

"So, what do you think huh...I assume that compared to those below average women in TNA, I am a lot sexier than all of them combined. Now, I don't want to be the only one naked, so how about you ditch the clothes as well and you show me that world famous body that has men drooling."

As those words were said, something changed inside of Velvet and she became different, her earlier fears had gone and suddenly, she seemed to enjoy being backstage at a WWE event and she also enjoyed the sight of Stephanie McMahon naked in front of her. "Oh don't worry Stephanie, you're going to see my body...I'm going to make sure that you see every inch of my body."

Then Velvet stood from the chair kicking off her heels and grabbed the base of her dress and lifted the entire thing over head to reveal and matching pink set of bra & panties to Stephanie, who in turn licked her lips at the sight.

Velvet then wasted zero time in also removing her bra & panties to stand naked in front of Stephanie with her huge tits on show and her own perfectly shaved pussy and huge bubble butt.

Without a word being said, Stephanie then pulled Velvet close as their tits pushed against each other and they slowly began to makeout. Their tongues began to circle each other inside their mouths as their hands began to explore the other's body both feeling up and down as they each grabbed a hold of the other's ass to get a squeeze of the firmness.

"Mmmmm oh Jamie...this ass is amazing, but I need to get a taste...and I will. However first, these tits of yours look too inviting to pass up." Stephanie then pushed Velvet back down into the chair and lowered herself down onto her knees and grabbed a hold of Velvet's tits and slowly began to take her left nipple into her mouth and started to slowly suck on it as Velvet tilted her head back and let out a soft moan.

"Oh yea Stephanie...mmm fuck, suck my tits...just like that." Velvet began to moan even more as Stephanie sucked some more before switching her attention to the right nipple giving that the same treatment as the other sucking on it slowly while using her hand to massage the other.

"Mmmm, Mmmmm yes...god that feels so good Stephanie." Stephanie slowly removed her head and worked a hand down to Velvet's pussy giving a slow rub as Velvet moaned a little.

"Now it's time to get my taste of this pussy Jamie...I think I'm gonna enjoy this." With that, Stephanie lowered her head down and started to lick Velvet's pussy, starting off slowly.

Velvet then let out a moan at the first contact of Stephanie's tongue on her pussy as more quick moans escaped her mouth. "Mmmmm oh my Stephanie...oh yes, mmmm just like that...get that tongue deep inside of my pussy, come on eat me out...fuck I love it."

As Velvet's moans increased, Stephanie began to pick up the pace of her licking, darting her tongue deep inside of Velvet's pussy swirling it around as to get a better taste of the other woman.

"Mmmmmm oh shit...ohhhh my god, ohhhh Stephanie...mmmmm I better you love the taste of some new pussy huh...mmmmm yea. Just like that." Velvet's moans began to get louder filling up the room as Stephanie got even faster and deeper.

Stephanie then brought her hands up to Velvet's pussy and used her fingers to further spread open Velvet's pussy lips to allow deeper access for her tongue.

In doing so, Stephanie began to rub at the clit of Velvet which also began to send the former Knockout into a frenzy of moans as she began to rub and play with her own tits.

"Ohhhhh yea, mmmm...go faster, get deeper Stephanie...get deep inside my pussy...it's been too long since I've had a woman between my legs...I need this release Stephanie."

Stephanie began to smirk as she listened to Velvet cry out for her orgasm, Stephanie continued to spread open the pussy lips of Velvet with her fingers as her tongue was darting at a much faster speed soaking up everything while her finger is rubbing at Velvet's clit even more.

"Mmmmm, I can't hold on much longer Stephanie...I'm gonna cum any second now...MMMMMMMMM YES." With that last long and loud moan, Velvet's pussy began to flood with her own juices, hitting Stephanie's face and tongue as some also gathered on Stephanie's fingers.

Stephanie however refused to stop until she knew that Velvet's orgasm had passed.

"Mmmmmmmmmm oh my Stephanie...mmmmmm you're amazing." Velvet said with a moan as Stephanie was busy collecting Velvet's sweet tasting cum into her mouth before slowly lifting her head and fingers and looking at Velvet as she seductively licked the juices from her finger.

"Jamie...someone tastes incredible and I can tell by the noise of that orgasm...someone really needed that didn't they." Stephanie said as she stood up from the floor and backed herself up against the desk and hopped up onto it spreading her legs out. "I think now, it's only fair...that someone returned the favour." She said with a little wink.

Velvet having recovered from the orgasm rose up from her feet and walked over to Stephanie pulling her in once again for a passionate and steamy makeout session as Velvet's hands were all over Stephanie's impressive tits feeling them up. Velvet then lowers her head down and begins to suck on the right nipple of Stephanie.

"Ohhhh mmmm Jamie, Mmmmmm fuck..." Stephanie says with a moan as she looks down and watches Velvet switches her attention from the right to the left nipple giving that the same treatment as the previous one sucking on it long and hard. Velvet then removes her mouth from Stephanie's tits.

"Now then, let's see just what the famous Billion Dollar Princess tastes like, shall we." Velvet then sinks down onto her knees in front of Stephanie rubbing up and down her legs before pushing her head forward and darting her tongue into the pussy of Stephanie, who on contact can't help but let out a long and loud moan.

"Ohhhhh yes...mmmmm fuck Jamie, mmmm someone must've been waiting for this moment huh." Stephanie says with a smirk, loving just how Velvet is eating out her pussy as she goes in even deeper while continuing to rub up and down the legs of Stephanie.

"Mmmmm mmmmm, ohhhhh my god Jamie...mmmmmm someone's had practice haven't they, mmmmmm fuck. You'll fit right in here." Letting out some of the secrets of the Diva's locker room, Stephanie can't help but moan out even louder as she is loving the way that Velvet is eating her out.

Not even pacing herself, Velvet wanted to immediately feel the taste of Stephanie's juices flow onto her tongue and wanted to make sure that she tasted every drop.

"Mmmmmmm mmmmmmm won't be long now Jamie...mmmmmm someone really gets down to business don't they, ohhhhhh my god." Stephanie continued to let out long moans as she grabbed the back of Velvet's head pressing her against her pussy while Velvet's tongue darted faster and faster into Stephanie's pussy causing Stephanie to tip over the edge.

"OHHHHHHH HERE IT COMES, mmmmmmmm fuck Jamie...mmmmm yes, I'm cumming..." Stephanie then lets out an almighty moan as she starts to ooze cum from her pussy onto the already waiting tongue of Velvet who begins to lap up the juices and enjoys the taste of it.

Knowing that Stephanie's orgasm has completed subsided, Velvet lifts her head and licks her lips to collect any leftover cum and looks at Stephanie with a smirk. "You know Stephanie, I think I really enjoyed this little business meeting of ours."

Stephanie catching her breath smiles before saying "I'm glad you did Jamie...because I did as well, now about the offer...you on board for joining NXT in the near future?" Stephanie asks Velvet about the previous offer.

"I'll think about it and get back to you in soon, as of right now Stephanie...I think we're done here now, don't you?" Velvet begins to then get changed as she only puts her dress and heels back on leaving her bra & panties behind which puzzles a still naked Stephanie.

"Aren't you gonna need them Jamie?" she says as she picks up the pink pair.

"You keep them Stephanie...I think I need to explore some more about the WWE before coming back with an answer." Velvet said as she exited the room closing the door behind her.

* * * * *

Now outside the office of Stephanie McMahon, Velvet Sky had a small smirk on her face. She didn't plan on fucking while being backstage today, hell she didn't even want to be there. However after her encounter with Stephanie, Velvet now has a new found spring in her step and began to wander around the backstage area. Velvet thought to herself, that was a lot of fun...now it's time to find some more.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Backstage at the Royal Rumble

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 494 milliseconds