• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Afternoon Delights

Afternoon Delights

12

Ran home straight after school as usual; it was Tuesday and again for some reason Kevin was at our house and as usual he was just leaving as I got home.

He gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "Hi Abby, had a good day at school?"

I placed my school bag down and said, "Yes it was great Kev."

I had always called him Kev he was my dad's best friend, everyone called him Kev it just fell naturally.

Mum was in the kitchen she had made me something to eat as a quick snack after school. I walked over to mum and gave her a kiss and said, "Hi Mum thanks."

Mum, although not my real mum always treated me great, she spoilt me sometimes. I had been adopted when I was just one year old, and she treated me better than some of the other kids got treated by their real parents. I grabbed some milk from the fridge and sat at the table to eat.

Kev shouted out from the door, he said, "By girls see you later."

As I said, for some reason Kevin seemed to be there more often and I had worked out he was always there on a Tuesday. I asked mum, "What did Kev want?"

Mum said, "He just came in to drop off some tools for your dad."

I had my doubts, I should have asked to see them, but I didn't, I played along with her story.

My mum was very pretty, she was fairly slim and had long red hair same as me. My name is Abby; I turned eighteen, three months ago. I loved going to the gym, I spent a lot of time there. I lost my virginity there to an instructor.

Since then I've had another couple of lads who thought they were the best looking men on the planet. I can tell you they weren't, 'Little prick's,' not that they were, well, yes they were and also yes, they did have little pricks.

Not to brag, but none of them could satisfy me. I would always come home afterwards and get myself off on my rabbit and I was always very wet when I had my orgasms.

I had my suspicions that mum and Kev were up to no good. No good to anyone else that is, they were probably 'Doing,' each other; I'll leave it at that.

Dad worked long hours and usually did not get home till late. I did hear them sometimes when they made love as you would call it. But very rarely, three possibly four times a month.

I wanted to see for myself what sort of tool's Kev brought for my dad every Tuesday, I had a good idea and I needed to feed my curiosity.

So the following Tuesday I made an excuse to leave an hour early from school. I had my own house key so could let myself in.

I approached my house, and yes, Kev's truck was there. Okay, my breathing became heavy and my pulse raced instantly. My walk became slow and noiseless.

I reached the front door and put the key in very slowly, I felt every pin in the lock as the key went in.

I opened the door just enough for me to squeeze through and then closed it behind me, it took ages for me just to get in the front door. I looked around to make sure that no one was there; I slipped my shoes off and I walked very slowly towards the stairs.

As I approached the stairs, I knew it, fuck I was right, I heard mum's voice. And it definitely sounded like she was being fucked. Her cries of, 'Ah, ah, ah,' were very clear and fairly loud. I never heard that from her when dad fucked her.

I reached the top landing and my room was first, I went in and dropped my bag, coat and shoes off.

I sneaked towards mum's room; her cries were more frequent and became louder. The door was fully open. I didn't think they expected any spectators. I crouched down low and could see the bed very clearly.

And there they were, mum was on all fours being fucked from behind. She had piled up some pillows and leant on them. Kev had his hands on mums arse and banged away.

They were both fully naked; Kev's clothes were neatly on a chair by the bed. So what they were doing right there obviously was not a spur of the moment thing. It was all planned and thought out. By the look of them and the very distinct smell in the room, they had already been there a while.

Kev was a good looking man; he was much younger than my dad at thirty one. That meant he was fifteen years younger. He had short cropped blond hair and a trimmed beard, blue eyes, he did look fit.

He slapped mum's arse every so often and I could clearly see mum's reddened arse. By the sound of her she loved it. I could not see his cock as he had his back to me and was at a slight angle, but I did notice that he withdrew a long way to plunge back into mum.

Mum cried, "Fuck yes, that's it, I'm there, I'm there again."

Kev kept fucking her and he seemed to plough in harder and with greater speed when mum said that.

I could not believe Kev could make mum have an orgasm by fucking her. All the boys I had fucked never gave me an orgasm while they fucked me.

They usually fingered and sucked me just to get me wet, and then they'd stick their cock in, waggle it in and out a few times, then blew their loads very quickly.

I thought it must be an age thing; mum must be cumming quickly because she's old, she was forty four.

Mum's hair was tied up in a ponytail; it swung from side to side as her head moved around. Kev banged away and slapped her again and said, "Come on bitch cum for me again."

I had my hand down my knickers and played with my clit. The other thing was I loved to pull on my pussy lips, but I could not do that with my knickers on, so just played with my clit.

When I used my rabbit I would stick it in on full vibration mode and pull my pussy lips out till I felt a slight pain which made it so fucking nice.

Mum cried out, "Fuckin' hell Kev, pull back a bit you bastard."

But it seemed like that drove him on as he rammed into mum harder, mum said, "Fuck you Kev," and she fell forwards off Kev's cock.

I still could not see his cock; mum turned around and grabbed his cock and sucked him off. I heard her slobbering and sucky sounds as she took him out and back in. Mum looked like a real whore, a slut.

Mum jerked his cock hard, really hard, fuck he must be Cumming soon.

I had unconsciously while I watched rubbed away at my clit harder. I felt great and I was sure mum must have felt better.

I watched mum suck Kev off for ages, she was so fierce with his cock and then there it was, he grabbed mums head and must have shot his load into her mouth, down her throat.

I sneaked back to my room. I picked up my shoes, coat and bag and made my way back downstairs. I went out of the house and ran around the corner. It was close to my normal time to come home. I still waited five minutes longer and watched as Kev left. I made my way back home.

I let myself in as usual and mum was in the kitchen, she had made my snack. It all seemed so normal.

Next two weeks I was on school leave so I did not think Kev would be around. I also knew that mum and dad had planned to go away from Monday to Wednesday. I was on my own.

I used my rabbit a hell of a lot and I also asked a boy back one night from the gym. I did let him fuck me. Typical bloke fucked me till he had cum and left half an hour later.

It was Wednesday afternoon and I watched telly, a phone rang, it was my mum's phone. She had forgotten it and before I found where it was and got to answer it, it rang off.

It was in her bedroom, under her bed; I brought it down and continued to watch the telly. Ten minutes later it rang again, but that time it was a text message. I did not have to open it as the quick synopsis said 'I'll be there Thursday 2pm.' It was a message from a Gary. Strange I did not know anyone by that name. I had never heard mum mention anyone by that name before.

I had put the phone back in mum's room and mum and dad came back later that evening and we all chatted before we went to bed.

The following day dad went to work as usual. I knew mum would have read the text message from Gary.

Mum looked very nervous all morning. I knew why, 'Gary.' I thought I should put her out of her misery and later that morning I made an excuse to go out shopping. I said that I'd be home around four or so. I knew that 'Gary' was due around two.

I wasted some time at the mall. The time passed so slowly, I kept looking at my watch. It would take me fifteen minutes to get home, so I thought I would leave the mall at two which would give them time to get started to do whatever they were going to do.

As I walked to my house I noticed a white sports car parked outside.

I walked slowly towards the front window; I looked through and could not see anyone in there. It was safe for me to make my entrance.

I made my quite entrance again and mum's sounds greeted me as I made my way up the stairs.

Her bedroom door was open again and I approached it crouched down. I peered through and, holy shit, mum had her back to me, she was naked, she had her red hair platted and a black ribbon tied at the bottom. She sat on the edge of the bed and a naked black man was stood in front of her, his massive black cock being sucked off by mum.

She sucked quite hard; she had both her hands on his cock as she jerked him off. She slobbered all over that cock and the sounds were quite loud. She pulled him out with a hard sucking kiss on his knob-end. The man, who must have been Gary, had both his hands on his hips and egged mum on as he said, "That's my gall, been a while since I was last here. I've missed this."

He had a deep gravelly voice, he was young; he must have been in his mid to late twenties. He looked fit, a well-defined six pack with big peck's and big muscly arms.

Mum was really heavy and hard on his cock, I was sure he was going to blow soon. But they kept on for at least another ten minutes, I was surprised.

Then Gary grabbed hold of mum's head, pulled her off and said, "Let's fuck."

Mum turned around and bent over the bed. Fuck, I thought she saw me. I pulled my head away from the door very quickly. My heart beat out of my chest I was overcome by a hot flush. Slowly I peeked back round after a few seconds. She hadn't seen me.

Mum's arms were folded under her tits; I could see she had her hands in fists under her chin. Gary took hold of his cock and guided it to mum's pussy.

Mum looked behind and widened her stance; Gary rubbed his cock against her pussy. And then must have been ready to push his big black cock into mum's clean white pussy.

Mum looked forwards and Gary entered her, mums eyes closed and said, "Fuckin' hell, slowly for fuck sake, you know I'll never get used to that thing."

Gary pushed in and mum's eyes closed tight and said, "Fuckin' hell, I'm sure it gets bigger every time."

I wondered how many times had mum had Gary? How long had that been going on for? And I also thought the same questions applied to Kev. Mum was definitely a fucking slut. And then another thought, does mum have any others, 'Bitch.'

If the truth be known I wanted a share of that. All the young dick-heads I've had were all useless. I wanted to be fucked with a big cock, black, white, brown, yellow... I didn't care. I wanted to know how it felt.

Mum's face looked like she was in pain, but I was sure she loved every second of it.

She did not look round, she said, "Spank me!"

Then Gary slapped her arse on both cheeks. They were hard, the sounds bounced off the walls, but even so, mum said, "Fuck, that's nice, harder!"

Gary pumped away and squeezed her arse with both hands and then slapped her again, holy shit I felt those from where I was crouched.

I again played with my clit, I pulled my knickers off and I wanted to pull on my pussy lips. I loved the pain that gave me.

I had to make sure I did not make a sound, I wanted to continue to watch my mum being fucked and I wanted to see if that cock could give my mum an orgasm while he fucked her.

They carried on and on, mum kept requesting slaps and Gary enjoyed providing them.

And then holy shit it was true, mum was loud when she said, "Jesus fuck, I'm cumming, I'm there, oh yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meee!"

Gary pounded harder he seemed to go deeper; he got hold of mums platted hair and looped it around his hand, he pulled on it and mums head rose up. Her eyes were closed but opened wide as Gary pulled harder.

The bastard was cool; he smiled while my mum went through her orgasm. He ran his hand up and down mums back and slapped her arse again. Mum's eyes closed as she shuddered by the slap.

I rubbed my clit so franticly I had to rush off to my room; I placed my head down into a pillow and yelled into it. Fuck I wanted a cock to give me an orgasm. I grabbed my rabbit and jumped onto the bed. I put it on max as usual and shoved it in. I let the rabbit do its work on my clit as I pulled and stretched on my pussy lips. God it felt great.

I heard mum as she cried out. Fuck, I also had an orgasm; I wanted to cry out as well. It took a while for me to relax. I then made my way back to mum's room.

Mum was on her back, she held her legs wide apart by the ankles, high up in the air. Gary was over her, he had his legs spread wide. His arms were stretched out, his hands placed on the bed by mum's shoulders.

Holy fucking shit I saw the cock, what a fucking cock, it was fucking thick, a hell of a lot thicker than my rabbit. And holy fucking hell, his cock didn't fully come out of mum's cunt, but of what came out of mum was longer than my rabbit. My rabbit was seven inches. Bastard had a rolling pin that grew out of him.

Mum cried out, "Fuckin' hell, not so much, I've told you, not all of it Gary."

But I still thought she loved it as she cried out, "Ahh fuck yes, fuck yes, I'm there, ohh yes."

Her eyes remained closed; she whipped her head from side to side. Her legs shook and Gary lowered his head to suck on mum's nipple. His black arse went up and down, his long fat cock pistoled into mum's pussy, his balls slapped mum's arse. He took long strokes and he plunged in hard and swiftly.

Mum's cries never stopped. She let go of her ankles and placed her legs around Gary's back and helped him drive his cock into her.

I did not realise it but I had started to play with my clit again, my pussy was so wet.

They had been going for around an hour and I thought it must have felt great to be fucked long and hard. I had never had that sort of experience or satisfaction.

Mum grabbed Gary's face and said, "Hurry up darling my daughter may be home soon."

Gary asked, "You want me to cum now?"

Mum let his face go and said, "Not really, but yes I think you had better."

Gary picked up the pace and really banged hard very quickly, he fucked her faster and harder, mum pushed up her hips to meet him and mum said, "Fuck yes, yes, blow it! Come on blow it! Ahhh."

Mum's legs dropped off Gary's back but she still hugged him tightly. Gary seemed to slow and then rammed in deep and stayed there, he must have blown his load. He came out and plunged back in. He did that seven or eight times. I saw his cum as it dripped out of mum's pussy.

Mum grabbed his face again; she kissed him and said, "You really do blow a lot of cum. It takes me ages to clean myself up after you."

Gary took his cock out and lay besides mum. Mum patted him on the chest and said, "Thanks' darling."

Mum got up onto her elbows, she looked over to Gary and stroked the side of his face gently and said, "Sorry, I'm really sorry, next time I'll let you fuck me for longer, the way you like it. Okay."

Mum then looked down to her pussy and said, "Look at that, it's still running out."

She grabbed hold of his cock at the base and squeezed it up to his knob-head, some cum came out and onto her hand, she brought her hand upto her lips and she licked it off.

She said, "Come on get your clothes on, get out of here."

I scooted back to my room, grabbed my keys and as quickly and as quietly as I could I got out the house. I stood down the street behind a van till I saw Gary leave.

As I watched him get into his car the only thing that intrigued me was the fact that that man Gary could hold back and cum when he wanted to. Even with the sort of treatment mum gave his cock while she blew him off. What control! What a master! What a cock master.

Then five minutes later I went home. Mum was in her room, I went up there to say 'Hi' she was in the middle of changing the sheets on her bed.

She asked, "How was your afternoon babe?"

I said, "Yeah, fine, saw some new stuff, how about you?"

Mum said, "Oh very tiring, I'm going to have a relaxing bath now."

The house phone rang and mum answered it, she was on it for a few minutes then I asked, "Who was that?"

Mum said, "It was grandma, she's not well. I told her that I'd go round and stay with her for a few days next week."

As I was home next week I asked, "Would you like me to come with you?"

Mum said, "Oh, that's very nice of you dear, but you're off on study leave next week and I think you should do just that."

Mum went off for her bath. I went into my room and got some books out. I read some of my tasks for next week and mums mobile rang. I rushed to answer it. It was Kev; I pushed the button and said, "Hello!"

He said, "You okay for next Tuesday?"

I coughed to disguise my voice and said, "I'm not too well but should be okay for then." I coughed again loudly.

He said, "If you're sure."

I coughed again and said, "Yes."

He said, "One okay?"

I sneezed and said, "Yes."

I deleted the call. I knew mum would not be at home.

On Sunday mum packed her bag and dad went to drop her off. Mum said as she left, "I'll be back Wednesday, if you need anything call me."

I said, "Yes okay, I'll be fine, say hi to grandma."

I just hoped Kev doesn't try and contact mum before Tuesday.

I hoped to be more than fine, I hoped to get laid and proper fucked. If Kev was fine for mum, then Kev would be fine for me, till I can find a way to get Gary.

I never did see Kev's cock, but mum seemed to enjoy it. I wanted to test it, I wanted to see if it could make me cum. I wanted his cock to make me cum.

Monday I concentrated on my school work, it was difficult but did manage to do something. But then on Tuesday I just could not wait till one o'clock. In the morning I shaved my pussy and took a long shower. I didn't wear a bra; I never did out of school. I had nice firm tits the kind that point upwards.

I wore my red thong and a short skirt with a boob tube to show off my abs.

It was midday and I was ready, I did not really want anything but I had a bite to eat. I drank some water, my mouth felt so dry, I drank more. I kept looking at the clock on the wall. My heart raced, I could hear it in my chest as it thumped away.

I looked out of the window and then back at the clock, it was ten past one. I thought 'Shit,' he's not coming, 'Fuck.'

He must have contacted mum and found out she's not at home, 'Fuck it.'

I went into the kitchen and drank more water. I had just put the mug down and the doorbell rang. My heart stopped 'Fuck,' he's here. I tried to keep calm as I walked to the door. I opened it and there was Kev.

He looked surprised, he said, "Oh, hi Abby... err... you're at home are you?"

I opened the door wider and said, "Hi Kev, come in."

He stood there and asked, "Is... your dad... or your mum home?"

I said, "No just me, I'm on study leave."

He just stood at the door and said, "Oh... never mind... I'll come back later... some other day."

I knew if I had let him go then he would have rang my mum and found out that it was me who had answered his call a few days ago, I couldn't let him leave.

He turned halfway round, I said, "What did you want? Can I help?"

He turned back and said, "No it's okay. I'll call your dad later."

I asked, "Did you have some tools to give him?"

He looked confused and said, "What, what tools?"

I said, "Never mind, it's just that mum said last week you had brought some tools round for dad."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Afternoon Delights

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds