• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Slut Wife And A Cuckold Husband Ch. 06

A Slut Wife And A Cuckold Husband Ch. 06

The further adventures of an unfaithful wife who tells her husband about her sexual activities, and is surprised when she discovers that he loves it and wants to hear more. Soon he starts to devise new adventures for her.

This is the 6th episode of my wife Maggie's adventures into sexual depravity. If you have been reading these stories from the beginning you will recall that she started in Story 1 by becoming attracted to the thought of having sex with another man, then several men, then outdoors and finally with outdoor bondage and it all ended with three men possessing photographs of her being fucked by them whilst she was blindfolded. These men were known to her but she did not know who they were. They would reveal themselves when they were ready and she would be required to do some sexual task chosen by them, in order to get the photograph back. All the previous adventures can be read in earlier episodes and I would urge you to read them if you haven't already done so.

*****

The day after the incident in the woods Maggie was noticeably nervous. I asked her what the problem was. She said it was worrying not knowing who the men were who held the photographs. She said that she would wonder about every man she met and dreaded the day one of them revealed himself and produced the photograph. She said that while she was nervous she was also very excited and her pussy had been leaking juices ever since last night.

'It could be anyone,' she said. Indeed it could be, from a neighbour to a friend, even someone she didn't know but who knew her. I again suggested that we stop her adventures but she wouldn't hear of it. She said she couldn't stop now as she was addicted. I said I had thought about it and I wanted to be there next time, to see it happen and satisfy myself she hadn't been making it all up. It sounded just too good to be true. Also I wanted to be there to protect her as last night could have been very dangerous and I didn't want her to do that again. I said I would think of a way it could be arranged.

I finally came up with an idea. We would use the boys from the snooker room at the social club. They knew me and would be up for a party at our house. Especially as Maggie had already been naked in front of them and she had given them a blowjob. I spoke to Maggie about it and she agreed it was a good idea. I told her that there was one thing for her yet to do, before I was content that she was not making it all up. I wanted to watch her get fucked by another man. Her task therefore this time would be to get the boys to our house and let one or more of them fuck her while I watched. She agreed to do this. It wasn't without difficulties. How did she get them back to the house? How did she do that without Paul, her previous lover, wanting to come back also? How could she persuade them to fuck her with me watching?

The problems were solved one Friday evening when we learnt that Paul would be working away from home for several weeks again and that the boys would be in the club that evening as there were no snooker tournaments for a couple of weeks. We decided that Maggie would dress for the occasion. She wore a dress that buttoned all the way down the front. It was quite short and ended just above her knees. She wore nothing at all under it. No bra and no knickers. Because the dress was very thin it was obvious that she was wearing no bra and in the right light it was nearly transparent, Maggie wore a cardigan over it for when she was downstairs in the Club and could take it off upstairs if she wanted to. We went to the club and Maggie chatted in the bar for a while and then said she was going to see who was upstairs and would probably play darts. She disappeared upstairs and it was a long time before she came back down. I spoke to her and she said that the boys were upstairs but there were 2 others with them. They didn't know she was planning a party, nor did they know we were coming to the club that night as it wasn't our usual night, so it couldn't have been planned that the other boys would be there.

I said we should cancel it and she would lose and have to pay a forfeit as agreed. She said she would carry on and see if she could separate them all so she could invite back only the original three boys. This proved impossible so Maggie invited all 5 boys back to the house. I asked on the way to the house why she had invited 5 back as surely she wasn't going to be fucked by all 5, was she? She said that wasn't her intention and was hoping to prise one away for a while and try and get him to fuck her whilst I watched from cover or something like that. I decided to go with along it to see what developed.

We got to the house first and I told Maggie that after a while she should pretend that she had drunk a lot and to feel very tired and then to fall asleep on the settee. I said that I would also pretend to be drunk and fall asleep. The excuse I would give would be that we were celebrating our wedding anniversary and just got carried away and had too much to drink. At the house she would tell the boys that I'd probably fall asleep quickly as that is what I normally did after drinking heavily. She said that we now had an excuse to fall asleep and I could hide my head under the cushion and watch. She had no plan as to how she was going to get rid of the other boys.

The boys arrived and Maggie gave them all drinks and pretended to fill my and her glass with a lot of spirits, but ours were well watered down. We told them our story about the wedding anniversary and that we were extremely drunk. I laid on one couch and Maggie had the other. She lay across it on her side and with her head on the arm of the couch. The boys sat on the floor around the room. Maggie produced some bottles of spirits and kept the drink flowing. I eventually fell asleep with the cushion on top of me to shade my eyes from the light, which was subdued anyway. Maggie told the boys that that was it and that nothing would now wake me, possibly until late in the morning. She said that if she also fell asleep the boys should just lock the door on the way out because nothing would wake her either.

The scene was set. Maggie asked the boys to select a DVD from our collection and put it in the player. There were some porn films amongst our collection and they asked if they could watch one. Maggie said they could so they all settled down to watch the porn film. It was a film about a gangbang of a girl by a group of men. Maggie watched it for a while but eventually Maggie 'fell asleep.' She was still laid on the couch as before. One boy asked the others if they should go home as Maggie and I were now asleep. Alan, always the leader, said no, he wanted to watch the end of the film and in any case he thought that the two new boys might like to have a look at Maggie's tits which he described to the boys. He told them about the previous occasions with Maggie and that her body was definitely worth seeing. He said that if they were careful and quiet they might be able to get Maggie's dress open and get a look at her tits. He went to Maggie and undid the top button on her dress. She didn't wake up so he opened the next one. This meant that the dress was open almost to the bottom of her tits. Another boy asked if he could open one and Alan told him not to wake her. Another button was opened and still Maggie didn't wake. Then another boy had a go and the dress was now open to her navel. A lot of her tits were now on display. Alan opened the next button and there were now only two buttons left to open. Two other boys opened the last two and the bottom half of her dress fell away from her body revealing her entire left tit. Alan then lifted up and pulled back the right side of her dress so both Maggie's tits were on display.

Alan fondled them for a while and invited the others to fondle them as well. Every boy had a good feel and Alan said, 'Let's get her dress off.' One boy doubted it would work but Alan said he had a plan. He took her arm and pulled it out of the side on top and tucked the dress behind Maggie's back. Two of the boys then rolled her forward, slowly and carefully and Alan tucked the dress right under her body. The boys then rolled her back and Alan pulled the dress from underneath her. One boy said 'She's absolutely starkers under that dress, the fucking dirty cow.'

Alan laid her on her back and opened her legs wide. He then began to lick her cunt and clitoris. Still there was no movement from Maggie. One boy asked how they were going to dress her again. Alan said they weren't going to as they were going to leave her naked when they left the house. He said she would know what had happened and if she ever came back to the club snooker room they would know she wanted more. If she didn't come back to the club she would still know what they had done. He said that she came out that night dressed to be fucked and they were going to oblige her. He figured that whilst she may be drunk now she wasn't when she chose to go out wearing no knickers. Alan then began to finger-fuck Maggie, first with one finger slowly inserted into her pussy, then two. At the same time he was fondling and kneading her tits. Others then joined him and she soon had hands all over her body. At one point I couldn't see her for the number of boys standing round her.

After a while Alan suggested that they fuck her. He said they should gently slide her to the edge of the couch and lift her off so that she was on her knees on the floor with her upper body lying on the couch. This was a difficult manoeuvre and had the potential to wake her up, so had to be done slowly and gently. Between them they managed to get her into position. Soon she was on her knees on the floor in front of the couch with her body and head laid on the couch, completely naked and surrounded by 5 boys all of whom now intended to fuck her. She was pretending to be asleep. The boys now began a new assault on Maggie's body. Their hands were everywhere. There were fingers poked into her pussy, hands all over her tits and someone even kissed her arse. The first of the boys now lined up behind her, took out his dick and slowly pushed it into her pussy and began moving backwards and forwards slowly and deliberately. Maggie began to squirm and shake. She was climaxing.

The boy soon began to shake and it was obvious that he was coming right inside her pussy. He pulled his cock out and the spunk ran down Maggie's legs. He was pushed to one side and the next cock speared into Maggie's pussy with the same result, another orgasm for Maggie and another load of spunk in her cunt. This was repeated until every boy had finished and had deposited his load inside her. The boys then got dressed, leaving Maggie in her kneeling position on the floor, however by now she had slipped to the side and was leaning against the couch. As the boys began to leave Alan said,

'Thanks Maggie, you don't have to pretend to be asleep next time.' They then left.

As soon as they had gone Maggie and I looked at each other but didn't speak for a while. Eventually Maggie asked if that was proof enough. I had to agree that it was. I had now lost track of how many times she had been fucked over the last few months and by whom. As well as those she knew about there were the three mystery men who had photographs of her being fucked by them. They would eventually surface and I doubted they would ask her for a non-sexual favour in return for the photograph. I asked Maggie what she was thinking. She said her mind was a blank as she was also having some difficulty believing what had just happened. She did say that it was obvious that the boys saw through the pretence of being asleep a bit too easily and that would seem to have been a bad idea. I asked if she had had enough but insisted she loved every minute of it and wanted more. I asked her if she intended to go back to the club, in view of what Alan had said. She stated that she had every intention of going back and expected some more of the same. I asked if she regretted anything and she said that it seemed too tame to do these things in our house. She wanted more outside exposure and more risk of discovery. I told her that if that was what she wanted I would try and think of something else. I'll let you and her know what I come up with next time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Slut Wife And A Cuckold Husband Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds