• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Educating Marri Ch. 04

Educating Marri Ch. 04

Monday passed in a haze. I went to classes and even did some research in the library. Thankfully, I didn't run into Lori anywhere. I didn't think I could face her after running out like that.

That night I once again found myself in my room at Torch, pulling on an outfit Beverly laid out for me. It was a ridiculously cheesy schoolgirl uniform, complete with saddle shoes, knee socks, white cotton bra and panties, and of course the obligatory pigtail holders. Something told me I just might be meeting a stereotypical pervert.

"Marri, your client is downstairs," Beverly's voice said.

I sighed and got up. When I reached the foyer, my heart constricted. This client wasn't attractive like Frank. He was short and stocky with gray hair and more than a few wrinkles near his eyes.

I felt dirty just from his gaze. Beverly gestured at me so I pasted on a fake smile and went over. She cleared her throat and said, "Marri, this is Al, your client for the night."

"Hello," I said.

"Hi," he said, his eyes bright with anticipation and pure lust.

Beverly didn't say anything else. She just left. Al couldn't seem to take his eyes off my chest, so I cleared my throat to get his attention.

"Do you want to go upstairs now?"

"Oh yeah," he breathed. "Go on, I'll follow you."

I went back up the stairs and noticed he was hanging back. I was about to ask if there was some kind of problem until I realized he was staring up my skirt.

I fought back a wave of revulsion and we went into the room. I didn't know what he had in mind, so I just locked the door, switched on the intercom and sat in the chair. He sat down on the bed and the springs creaked in protest. We sat there in silence for a couple of minutes, and I started to squirm around uncomfortably.

"Just sit still," he said, raising his hand in protest. "I love looking at you."

I sat and tried to figure out what this guy wanted out of me.

"I suppose I have to tell you what to do this first time?" he asked.

"It might be helpful," I said, but not with any sarcasm.

"I'm going to tell you exactly what to do, and you're going to do it exactly the way I tell you," he said, his voice hard and cold.

"Okay."

"And you're going to call me Sir, is that clear?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Because you've been a bad little girl, haven't you?"

"Yes, Sir," I answered, slipping into the game.

"And what happens to bad little girls?"

"I don't know, Sir."

"They get punished," he growled. "Now, get over here. I'm gonna put you over my knee."

I stood up, mentally cursing Beverly for not telling me what to expect.

"No!" he snapped. "You don't deserve to walk! Crawl to me!"

I dropped to the floor, keeping my head down just to be safe. I was humiliated, and what was worse, I was going along with it.

When I reached the side of the bed, he reached down and grabbed one of my pigtails. He tugged and I allowed myself to be laid over his lap.

"Now, you're going to listen to me, aren't you, girl?" he asked, hiking the short skirt up to my hips but leaving the panties in place.

"Yes, Sir."

"How can I be sure you've learned your lesson?"

"I don't know, Sir."

He started massaging my ass through the cotton and I couldn't help squirming. "I didn't say you could move!"

Before I could say anything else, he started spanking me. I yelped in surprise as he struck me again and again with his open hand. My ass was stinging and he showed no signs of stopping.

Suddenly, he threw me to the floor. I landed in a heap and he stood up.

"Get on your knees," he demanded. "Take off my pants."

I knelt up and unhooked his belt. I opened the button and unzipped his fly. I slid the pants to the floor and he stood there in his briefs, his dick bulging against the material.

"Take off the shorts, girl."

I did as I was told mostly to stave off another spanking. I assumed he'd want a blow-job, given my position, but I still wasn't prepared for what happened next.

He grabbed my pigtails in each hand and yanked my head forward. My mouth was impaled on his cock and I gagged out of reflex and surprise.

"What's wrong, girl? Didn't anyone ever teach you how to suck an old man's johnson?"

Since he was still in my mouth, I couldn't answer. I was doing my best to suck but I couldn't. I was too busy trying to breathe around the cock jammed in my throat.

"You better start suckin', girl," he said.

He was fucking my face and I was fighting the urge to cry. I couldn't help it. A couple of tears spilled out of my eyes.

He threw me away again, looking both angry and amused at the same time. "I see you need another lesson, don't you, little girl?"

"Y... Yes, Sir," I gasped, thankful to be breathing normally again.

"Get down to your bra and panties and lean over the bed. Keep those shoes on and get your ass in the air. Move!"

My ass prickled from the memory of his too-recent spankings, but I did what he said. I braced myself on the mattress with my hands and eased my feet back as far as was comfortable.

He kicked my legs apart and I felt more exposed than if I'd been naked in front of a room full of people. Part of it was probably the ridiculous pigtails and saddle shoes.

"Count for me, girl," he instructed, and I heard the distinctive sound of his belt sliding out of the loops on his pants.

"Yes, Sir," I gulped, scared out of my mind.

I heard the swish as the belt flew through the air, followed immediately by the smack as it hit my ass. It hurt even more than I'd expected and I cried out.

"Count."

"One, Sir," I grunted.

Another smack, this one harder. "Two, Sir," I groaned.

Another. Even harder. "Three, Sir," I yelled, fighting back more tears.

"I'm gonna beat you 'til you scream, girl, and beg for mercy," he told me. "Keep counting."

The smacks kept coming. If I didn't count quickly enough, he would throw in an extra and announce we had to start over.

Finally, I was sobbing and screaming the numbers. He leaned over me and squeezed my nipple as hard as he could. "You made it to nine, girl. One more and you're done."

"Yes. Yes, Sir," I sobbed.

He stood and delivered one final blow, this one harder than all the others put together. I screamed wordlessly and he dropped the belt to the floor, shoving me onto my stomach.

"Thank me, girl," he demanded, pulling the panties off and putting a hand on the back of my neck, pinning me in place.

"Thank you, Sir."

He jammed his dick into my pussy, forcing his way in since I wasn't wet. I moaned again and he started rocking into me, his hips slapping into my poor punished cheeks.

"Yeah," he moaned. "Oh, yeah, you're such a bad little girl."

I couldn't answer. I was too busy crying into the sheets.

Thankfully, he came quickly. He flopped onto me, his weight crushing me into the bed. He lowered his lips to my ear and whispered, "Worth every penny, girl."

With that, he got up and started pulling on his clothes. I didn't move, but he didn't seem to care. He slipped out of the room, leaving me face-down and sobbing on the bed.

* * * * *

I don't know how much time passed, but eventually I stopped crying. Now I was pissed. How could Beverly do that to me without a warning at the very least?

I started to roll over, but the pressure on my ass sent waves of pain through me, so I decided to stay where I was. I yanked out the pigtails and kicked off the shoes and socks. I tried to take off the bra, but I couldn't quite reach the clasp, so I resigned myself to putting up with it.

Without warning, the lock on the door clicked over and someone slipped in. Ignoring the pain, I grabbed a sheet and wrapped it around myself, sitting up and pulling my hair out of my face.

"Relax, Marri," Lawrence said in a calm, soothing voice. "I was listening in on your session. I wanted to check on you."

"Didn't anyone ever teach you to knock?" I snapped, wiping furiously at my face and eyes.

"I apologize," he said.

I just kept glaring at him. He smiled at me and sat in the chair. My ass was throbbing and I just wanted him to leave so I could take a bath.

"Why don't you lay back down?" he suggested. "I brought some liniment with me. I can put it on for you."

I'd already had sex with this guy, and he'd listened while Al beat, fucked, and humiliated me. But I still blushed to think of him touching my ass.

"I don't know," I said.

"If it makes you too uncomfortable, I'll stop, I promise. But please, let me help soothe the skin."

By now, my poor cheeks were screaming at me, so I just nodded and rolled back onto my stomach. I squeezed my eyes shut and heard him take the cap off of what I could only assume was the liniment.

He eased himself down onto the bed next to me and unhooked the damn bra. When I sucked in my breath, he stroked my head gently.

"It was cutting into your skin, Marri."

I nodded and tried to relax. He took his hand away from my head and I heard him squeeze out some of the salve. He rubbed it gently into my back where the bra had been.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No," I said. It actually felt pretty good. He massaged my back and shoulders and I started to relax for real.

He shifted and I suddenly felt his hands on the backs of my calves. He worked the skin and muscles quickly and thoroughly before moving up to my thighs.

The belt had struck the tops of my thighs a few times, so they were very tender. He seemed to know that and rubbed the salve in very gently. I gasped when he first touched the skin on my ass but he worked tenderly.

"You're lucky he left the panties on," he said, still rubbing. "If he'd hit your bare skin, he'd have broken it open instead of just leaving a few welts."

After a few minutes, he stopped. I turned my face toward him and he was smiling at me.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No. It felt good. Thanks."

I realized he was absently stroking the back of my thigh and I shuddered. I couldn't believe it, but I was actually getting a little turned on. I blushed, but he didn't seem to notice.

"Well," he said, "I suppose I should go."

"Okay."

He stood and left, and I was actually sad to see him go. I knew my pussy had gotten wet from his touch, but I pushed the thoughts away. I'd just had the shit beat out of me. I had no reason to be aroused.

I sighed. I went into the bathroom and filled up the tub. I took a long, hot soak and decided to just crash in the apartment. I didn't have the energy to drive back to the dorm.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Educating Marri Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 140 milliseconds