• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Exploring Anna Ch. 01

Exploring Anna Ch. 01

Shaved brownish-blond head, tall, clear grey eyes and a mouth that looked like it would be soft and hard at the same time. I saw him sitting straight across from me in Philosophy 101. I was chewing on my pen, thinking about nothing in particular, when I looked directly at his crotch. It wasn't intentional. At first. He was sorta hard. I sat up straight, kind of shocked, but when I looked up to his face I saw him put his head down quick. He had been watching me! He was hard from watching me chew my pen?

I decided I had to see if that was what really happened or if I was just egotistical. I put my head down, just so far that I could still see him but where it wasn't obvious. He started watching me again. I put the pen back in my mouth and chewed on it then sucked it in my mouth. He got all the way hard. Holy shit! A skin getting hard over this black girl? Ha! Fuck yeah. I crossed my legs and since I was wearing a really short skirt, I let it ride up so he could get a good look at my panties.

He bolted up in his seat and his face flushed reddish-pink. I smiled to myself and looked around class to see if anyone else had noticed. Nope. Good. It was gonna be fun screwing with his head. When class let out, I went up behind him and patted his butt real quick through a group of girls before going in the opposite direction. I looked back to see him glancing around, as if he was trying to figure out who had done it.

The next class, I dressed slutty. I wore a tight, short black belly top and a short black skirt, with no panties. I had masturbated the night before, thinking about all the fun I was going to have with this white boy. I was so hot that I could do that to him. Tease? Yes. Please? Never! Or at least not him. The thought of what I was planning had made me moist throughout most of the day, but as 4th period got closer and closer, I was dripping wet. I had to go to the bathroom and wipe so I wouldn't embarrass myself.

I got there early so I could sit directly across from him.

The bell rang, people were flooding in, but as class filled up, I saw he was the only one opposite me. Talk about perfect! Even better, most of class was out. It was late spring and school was almost over. Mostly only the lesser-men came. Two nerds, me and the skin were the only seniors left. I guess since we were older, we were just making sure we wouldn't be left back with the babies and would graduate. Who wants to be 18 and still in high school?

I waited for the perfect time to flash him. The instructor we had usually talked us to death but since it was near the weekend he was going to write out our assignments. As soon as his back was to the class, I caught the skin's eye, quirking my eyebrow and I smiled at him. I opened my legs a la Basic Instinct. I saw him bend his head and his mouth dropped open before he quickly closed it, glancing around with a full-on blush. The look on his face was shock, as if he was saying, 'Did I just see what I saw?'

Oh yeah, score. I knew he had seen exactly what I wanted him to see. My shaved, dark brown pussy. He turned his head to see if anyone else was on his side of the class. I guess he didn't believe I was aiming it at him. I looked around, also. Nope. No one was even paying attention. Just him. I bit my pen, a wide smile planted on my face. Not yet done, baby.

I gave him another flash, slower this time, since we both knew no one was looking. I wanted him to know that I meant it just for him. He didn't blush this time. This time he put his hand down to his junk and touched himself. He pulled his pants tight so I could see the outline of his stiff cock. Damn, white boy was packing! Oh, yes. I licked my bottom lip and smiled at him, coyly. 'Game on, baby.'

After class he tried to catch up with me. I'm pretty sure he had a lot to say, but I teased him even more by running down the back stairs at the end of the hallway. He called my name and I looked up, smiled, but kept going.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Exploring Anna Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 315 milliseconds