• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lovely Auntie Ch. 15

Lovely Auntie Ch. 15

1234

Shyam exited his house as Neeta prepared for her bath. He was a little late to his office, so was hurrying. As he drove his car, he noted his phone ringing. When he looked up at the screen, he noticed his sister in law, Sumitra, was the one calling.

He picked up and answered, 'hi Didi, how are you?'

Sumitra replied, 'I am fine, Shyamji. How are you? And did Manish reach safely?'

Shyam didn't understand what she was saying. 'sorry, didi, I didn't know Manish was coming today.'

'He wanted to give a surprise to both of you. But I am a mother. I can't control myself. I just want to know if he reached safely there. He said his bus was starting late.'

Shyam nodded, 'no, didi, he hasn't arrived. But I think he will shortly. Don't worry. I will call as soon as I know he arrives home.'

After disconnecting the call, Shyam was a little bothered if Manish safely made it to the city. He felt some responsibility. He wanted to call his wife and tell her about the situation, but if Manish was interested in surprising, he didn't want to play spoilsport. He just wanted to make sure his nephew had come home. He reversed his direction and drove back home.

At the same time, Manish's visit to his home was causing him some amount of trepidation. The boy, who grew up before his very own eyes, is now a man, who is also his wife's lover. The boy has conquered what was once his terrain. He shook with excitement about what was going to happen. He thought of going back to his home and staying for half an hour for him. If he didn't, then he would have to call his wife from his office and relay the message to Sumitra.

As he neared home, he noted Manish was just walking into their apartment building. Shyam was mesmerized by Manish's appearance. The boy, who was a stripling a few years ago, was now hulk of a man. He was easily around six feet with a good hefty personality. His father too was a tall statured fellow. He was impressed with his physique.

Shyam parked his car and was about to shout to Manish, but he had already taken the stairs. When he arrived on the third floor, Shyam noted there was no sign of his nephew. He must have pressed the calling bell. Shyam tried the knob and noted it was open. Shyam knew his wife's habits. She wasn't that alert with security. The apartment surely was a very secure surrounding, but still she threw caution to the winds. She sometimes even left the door ajar. Time and again he had advised against it, but it only fell against deaf ears.

When Shyam opened the door, the first thing he noticed was his wife's humming in the bathroom. It was like she was the only one in the home. Did that mean Manish hadn't come to their apartment directly and was loitering on some other floors? He crossed the hall and he noticed Manish, who was slowly walking around like a thief. Shyam understood the scene. Neeta had left the door open and Manish wanted to surprise them. He was searching for them, while he wasn't aware that his uncle was behind him. Shyam also understood that Manish thought he had left for work and only his wife and Manish were in the house.

Manish slowly went to the bathroom. He pushed it and found out that it was open. He looked at the picture inside the room and exhaled deeply as he saw something incredibly exciting. Shyam's cock tightened against his pants as he observed Manish spying on his wife. He hid in the shadows and observed what was going to happen.

He was situated such that Manish was completely unaware of him. He saw Manish rubbing the front side of his pants. He made out that he had a very big protrusion. He was mesmerized that the kid who grew up at his knees could have such a boner. Neeta's humming in the bathroom was unbroken. Manish smiled and had a brainwave.

He moved away from the door and stood in a dark corner and dialed his aunt's number. As the phone rang, Neeta's voice stopped its crooning. She made sure what she heard was her phone ringing. After a few seconds dilemma, she carried on her bath. She would take the call after she completed her bath. But Manish insisted with his repetitive calls. He wanted her to come out. After five calls within a few minutes, Neeta felt she had to take it.

Shyam waited with bated breath as to how she will appear. She had this habit of walking around naked in her bedroom after the bath when she was alone in the house. Manish was also banking on that. The door of the bathroom opened and out she stepped.

Shyam for the umpteenth time was dumbfounded her beauty. As expected she was naked, only with a small towel tied to her head. Her great figure made his blood surge to his loins. Her figure was credited ten out of ten at every inch of her body. Manish stood lazily in his dark corner admiring her as he noticed his aunt coming out. Her delicate shoulders, her 36C breasts with pink tipped nipples, her flat stomach, her superb buttocks and her long, sexy legs, everything screamed sexiness in her. He was standing at a corner, where he won't be that easily spotted. He watched her as she looked at her phone and smiled very happily.

The happiness in her eyes itself made his erection proudly stiff. He watched as she happily went to the list of her calls and clicked the dial button on the touch screen. It had been weeks since she talked with Manish. He had been avoiding her and Neeta couldn't be happier that he was calling her. Shyam felt some part of his heart ache as he saw his wife eagerly dialing up her lover. His breath was running fast and he knew that soon she will spot her lover.

When Manish's phone rang in the room, Neeta quickly looked in the direction of the sound and was pleasantly surprised when she saw her nephew cum lover in her bedroom. She watched him with tears in her eyes as Manish watched her with a smile on his face. Both of them stood unspoken for some seconds. The immediate hands which went to her chest when she thought there was some stranger in the room slowly dropped to her side and she proudly thrust her chest out as though giving Manish the best of her looks.

The tension was killing Shyam as he watched both the lovers staring a long look of intent.

Neeta spoke, 'hi baby, how are you?'

Manish opened his arms as he continued to lean against the wall.

She rushed into his open arms as both of them hugged tightly.

'I love you, Manish' Neeta spoke with emotion, as Shyam made out that her voice broke in the deep poignancy of the moment.

The sentence both pained and excited his heart. His wife professing her love to her lover was making his heart beat erratically as he watched Manish pull his aunt's face to his and started smooching.

Neeta threw both her hands around Manish's neck and started kissing madly. She couldn't keep her emotions in check and as she made out intently with him. Shyam saw both tongues lapping at each other's mouths.

'I love you, Manish. I have missed you so much. You have no idea how much I have wanted you all these months.'

'I too love you, aunty. I didn't want to disturb you.'

Manish held at her hips and her navel was pressed against his midsection. As both of them came apart from the kiss, he still held her hips and her chest was grazing him. She looked into his eyes and spoke, 'don't you ever say that, Manish. You never disturbed me. I don't know what you are thinking in that guilty head. But I am not a little bit irked by you or Shyam for that matter. We both love you so much.' She kissed him lightly all over his face as Manish smiled.

'Oh, it's so nice having you in my arms, aunty.'

He slowly rubbed one of his hands on her ass as he said that. Neeta smiled mischievously as she looked into his eyes.

'I have missed your hands, baby.'

Manish rubbed her tight ass as he kissed lightly on her lips.

'are you sure it's the only thing you have missed?'

As Neeta smiled naughtily, Shyam pressed on his cock. This was the first time in his life he was watching his wife naked in the arms of another man. He couldn't control himself as he started jacking his member. Her naughty smiles, which she reserved for him for their personal moments were being shown for Manish and he felt a sharp pang of jealousy biting his excited heart.

She slowly humped against his front side subtly indicating her answer.

'There is one other little thing too, sorry a very large thing.'

Manish released her towel wrapped on her head letting her hair fall on her back. She looked more beautiful with her loose hair.

He squeezed her breasts with his large hand as she moaned.

'hhmm, Manish why didn't you talk to me all these days, baby? I love you so much. You have no idea, how desperate I was for your touch, for your voice, for your presence.'

'I too was desperate for you, aunty.'

She smiled at him and said, 'its okay Manish, you can call me Neeta or your favorite nickname for me, slut.'

Shyam was excited by the way his wife was submitting to her lover and giving him all sorts of free allowances. She never encouraged filthy language in their bedroom but now was begging her lover to call her a slut.

Manish pinched her nipples. 'My dear slut, whom do you belong to?'

She flinched at his touch as she replied, 'I belong to you, Manish. I am your slut. Please, feel free to use my assets.'

She took both his hands and helped him wrap them around his tits as Manish subtly ground his denim covered front side on her mound.

Kissing him a few more times, she said, 'Manish, we will carry on the fun, baby. Let me get the front door first.'

She wrapped her towel around her body as Manish smiled at the meager surface area it covered. Shyam ran towards the basement as he hid in there while his wife rushed to lock the front door.

After some time when he went up stealthily, he saw his wife and Manish sitting side by side on the couch, talking and smooching like lovelorn puppies. Neeta was still in the towel but her beautiful cleavage and her marriage locket were making a great picture for her lover as Manish rubbed her wonderful breasts and her naked thighs while kissing her occasionally.

She had put on the tea-kettle on the stove and went back after sometime to get him some coffee. After he had some of it, they resumed their kissing. Neeta was after her young lover like an eager slut. She was almost dragging kisses out of him holding his neck. She had her fingers in his hair almost all the time kissing and giving lusty glances at him. She looked like a bitch in heat. Shyam never witnessed his wife in such a randy state. Both the lovers hurried back to the bedroom.

When Shyam slowly approached the door, he noticed Manish was already naked. He gulped looking at the young man's cock. No wonder, his wife was infatuated with her younger lover. His cock was around nine inches in length and very thick in its girth. As Manish lay majestically on his marital bed, Neeta lay beside him still enjoying the little smooches. Manish rubbed his hands all over her firm ass and her abdomen as she mewled like a sensitive kitten.

He noticed his wife running her hands over his cock as Shyam took his cock out. It was no use pretending that he wasn't going to jack off. The scene before him was the most erotic he had ever seen. It tugged at his heart's strings but the pain just caused him pleasure. His angelic and beautiful wife was behaving like a bitch before another man; it was one of the firsts in his life. He felt a pang of sadness that she was totally lost. She wasn't his anymore. The fact almost brought a tear in his eye, but he gulped and carried on his stroking. He watched his wife stroking the young man's cock, as Manish smiled and lazily ran his hands on her neck in her hair.

She looked at the opening of his penis which was shining with a drop of precum. Looking into her young lover's eyes, she licked the drop of pearl and said, 'I have missed him so much. He got so acquainted with me and you separated me from him, is that fair?' she pouted a mock look of disappointment.

'He has a lot of respect in the circle of sluts, I have. So, show him proper respect and you may have a chance with him again.'

The sentence though was jokingly said pinched Shyam very much. This young boy owned his wife like the young hunk he was and he was doing it on his terms while his wife was a total slut. Oh my god, he thought, jerking on his moderate sized prick.

'Oh, sorry lord Manish, you have such a wonderful cock and I am such a slut for it. I will give whatever you need, please don't part him from me, will you? I will be the best slut. Am I not your best slut?'

'You are not, but you are getting there.'

Shyam noticed subtle note of irritation in Neeta's face, when Manish said she was not his best slut. That small moment excited him beyond measure. His wife was putting everything she had in her to please her young lover.

'Come suck my prick. Quit boasting you are my best slut and prove it with your actions.'

There was determination in her eyes, as Neeta held the base of the massive dong before her and she slowly wrapped her luscious lips around it all the time locking her eyes with her lover.

'Do you like the feel of my tongue on your prick, Manish?' Neeta asked him making her eyes, very tempting. She slurped on his taut pee slit with enthusiasm showing what she can become for him. 'Tell me, baby, don't I give you the best blowjobs? Don't I love your cock more than any other woman that you had ever met? Am I not your best slut?'

She was practically begging for his appreciation.

Manish smiled at her eagerness while Shyam was flabbergasted by what he was hearing. Here was his wife of twenty years loving another man's cock more than anything she ever loved. She was just being that eager whore she wished to be for her lover. It was like a slap on his face but it was incredibly erotic. And she didn't inform him that she was having a good time with her lover. It was tantamount to cheating. It bothered him. They went through this topic many a time and it was always decided that she would be sharing their bed with her lover. Yet he felt she should have just told him before hand. It would have made this jacking he was doing more pleasurable. The fact that she was cheating on him added to his euphoria.

Manish ran his hands on her head and in her hair as though he was ruffling the fur of a pet dog. He nuzzled her neck smoothly yet firmly as though holding a claim on her and physically stating that she should do her duty of cocksucking with more enthusiasm. It also conveyed that he loved her as his bitch more than as just his lover.

'Tell me, Neeta. Are you my lover or my bitch? I want only one answer.'

Neeta ran her tongue all over the head of his cock laving it in the abundance of her spit while she looked into his eyes and said, 'I am your bitch, Manish.'

'If you are my bitch, Neeta, then what you have to do is present your ass to me while you carry on sucking my precious cock. Do you understand?'

The way Manish was taking stock of his wife was like a kick in the pit of his stomach, but Shyam felt he was rightly gifted with exhilarating feel of sex in his chest and in his every breath. He was more stunned when he noticed his wife adjusting herself on the bed in such a position that her ass was beside Manish's head while she didn't for a moment detach his cock from her mouth.

She presented her ass in such a way that her narrow hips were low with her stomach touching the bed while her ass was jutting proudly up and out as she knelt. Manish observed the way she had parted her thighs lightly allowing him the magnificent scenery of her moist cunt lips and that cute rosebud puckering in the line of her sex. Her stand was clearly a statement that she wanted Manish's hands on her cunt more than ever. Manish was clearly stunned by the beauty of this creature. This was the body of a twenty-year old lass rather than a forty year old mother. This was the body of his slut. But he wanted to tease her, torture her.

'you know, Neeta. I had a beautiful girlfriend while I was in the university, Sandhya. Hers is the best body, I had ever seen. She is the perfect slut, probably I had ever met. She had a killer body and when she wore skin tight jeans, I just wanted to fuck her in the middle of the college. But in privacy, she gave me the best of blowjobs. She was ever willing and she had the perfect cunt lips, I ever laid eyes on.'

His fingers slightly brushed her sex as he said that and Neeta whimpered at his touch and moved her loins towards his hand in anticipation of more. Her moans were music to Shyam's ears as he rushed towards his pleasure. Manish too gave out a grunt as he noticed Neeta blowing with the best of her skills.

'I have to say, auntie, you too are a great cocksucker. In fact, the second best.'

The words hurt Neeta more than she imagined.

'What do you mean, Manish? I give my best, don't I?'

She asked with a pout in her expressions. Her innocent features along with her hand holding the base of his cock and rubbing the length of the monster all over her face made Manish almost laugh. She was begging him to show appreciation of her talents while Manish just ignored them.

'Of course, you give your best. But still, I left feeling wanted with your slutty mouth. Look at you, you completely ignored my ball sack. Is that the sort of bitch you are for me?'

'I am very, sorry, baby' Neeta said that as she dutifully got back to suck his balls. She lifted his hairy sac and started to lick them from the base. She swiped her wonderful tongue from the base of his sac which almost was from the crack of his ass. Manish felt wonderful as he felt those sensations. Neeta sucked one of his balls into her mouth while she jacked the nine inch prick. The scene was itself too much for Shyam. His wife was another man's slut. The truth excited him beyond measure. Neeta fell for her nephew's story and did whatever she could do to become the better slut. She washed his scrotum with her tongue while all the while presenting her ass, as Manish fingered and played with her folds. He was lauding on the points of his lover, sandhya, trying to inflame her feelings of lust and making her jealous, so that she could submit to him more.

Shyam really felt awed by the young man's intelligence in manipulating his wife and making him more of his property. He didn't know if he had to be serious or just go with the flow. But somewhere he knew that Manish would never try to break their marriage. He looked on awed at that monster of a cock and the way his wife was offering her prayers at the altar of that phallus.

'Hmm, Neeta. You really have a wonderful cunt. I bet your husband had a good time with it all these twenty years.'

'Hmm, baby, I hate to get disturbed when I am having my personal time with your wonderful cock and the rest of the package, but probably, he did. I feel the time has come for my cunt to change its ownership.'

Shyam exhaled deeply as he bet on his cock hearing his wife's words. She was killing with lust and desperation.

Manish played with the engorged clit as she moaned against his cock. 'What do you mean, auntie?'

'I am offering my cunt to you, babe. I offer my whole body to do what you please. This might be the best thing that happened to me since returning from your home. Shyam makes love to me but he has respect for me and his sexual prowess with his moderate equipment isn't on par. With you, it's liberating. I admit I enjoy some talks with my husband and his pure love, but still I want this body to be owned by my lover. I think you fit the bill. Please, will you own my body and use it to your maximum?'

Her beautiful eyes were looking into his, lovingly, as she said those words. She had suspended her sucking to tell her feelings. But she was giving a hand job while she occasionally licked his pee slit. Shyam's eyes watered hearing her words.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Lovely Auntie Ch. 15

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds