• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Forced In the Woods

Forced In the Woods

I've been at the bar for a couple hours now. Every man in the joint has bought me a drink, but I've already chosen the man I want to go home with. He's sitting right next to me at the bar with his hand high up on my thigh, rubbing. He's here with two friends, who are both sitting on the other side of him at the bar. All three are very handsome, frat-bro-looking white boys, probably in their mid-twenties. A little younger than me, but not by too much.

As usual, everyone in the bar is staring at my chest. I have a massive set of fake jugs—32JJ to be exact—and I always wear incredibly low-cut, revealing tops with my ultra-short skirts. My breasts are the size and shape of two overinflated beach balls, perfectly round, sitting high and proud on my chest. I rarely wear a bra; I don't need one because of the implants. My titties stick forward, round and juicy like jumbo watermelons. My nipples, always hard, are visible in outline through my gauzy white top.

I tell my guy that I need to take a trip to the ladies'. He grins at me mischievously. "You gonna trust me with your drink? What if I slip something into it so I can take advantage of you?"

"Surely by now you can tell I'm going to fuck you," I reply flirtatiously. "No need for drugs. Although it wouldn't be the first time a guy has drugged me in this bar."

I get up and head toward the restroom. As I open the door to enter, I glance back at my spot at the bar. Sure enough, my handsome new friend is emptying a small baggie of powder into my drink. I smile to myself, entering the restroom, suddenly very excited. I guess tonight I'm doing anal, I think. That's usually what guys do when they drug me.

*****

I can't see straight. Everything in front of me is a moving, wavy blur. I've had too many drinks, plus whatever drug he put in one of them, and I'm barely on my feet. I realize I'm outside, walking through the bar parking lot with a man on either side of me, holding me up. The two friends friends. My guy is up ahead, waiting next to a pickup truck, with that same mischievous grin on his face.

Suddenly the three of them are hauling me up and over until I'm splayed out in bed of the truck. My guy hops up into the bed with me and kneels down. His grin is gone; his face looks devilish now. Evil.

"On your stomach, bitch," he says quietly. I'm having a hell of a time comprehending my situation. I roll over, assuming he's going to fuck me up the ass right here and now. My pussy creams into my panties at the thought of that. Buttfucked in the bed of a pickup truck, in a seedy bar parking lot, with his hot friends watching.

But I'm wrong. He doesn't fuck me. Instead, he gathers my wrists and ankles together and hogties me tightly, then pulls my head back and slips a necktie into my mouth, then pulls it harshly around my head and ties tightly it at the back, forming the most effective gag I've ever had. And I've had a lot.

"Do you know how many times you've tortured us at this bar with those gigantic tits of yours?" he asks calmly, pushing my head forward until my face is pressed into the cold floor of the truck bed. "We watch you, night after night, flaunting your chest and leaving with other men. I've jerked off so many times to you. This is what I fantasize about, whore. Tying you up and taking you somewhere quiet. You have no idea what I'm about to do to you and your fat titties. What we're going to do."

My brain feels like gravy in my head. I don't understand what's happening, just that I'm tied face-down in the back of a truck with a guy who's suddenly being mean to me. I feel him hop down out of the truck bed, followed by the sound of three car doors opening and closing. I feel the truck's engine start.

*****

I pass out cold during the long ride to wherever we're going. I don't wake up til the guys are hauling me out of the truck and onto the ground. On my side, still hogtied, I look around and see darkness and trees, nothing more. The sky is utterly starless.

I can see the three men by the light from the truck's headlamps. My heart thumps when I see one of them produce a knife. He approaches me with it, but instead of cutting me, he slashes my bonds. Now my feet are free but my wrists are still bound behind my back. Next, he uses the knife to cut away my top. He slices it right down the front and, with a flourish, opens it up to reveal my massive globes.

"Fuck," he says, involuntarily. I hear the other guys mutter similar sentiments. I'm pleased to know they like what they see, even though I'm pretty sure they're going to rape me. Still on my knees, I stick my chest out until my nipples are touching the fabric of my new friend's jeans. He reaches down to squeeze them and pinch my rock-hard nipples painfully. As he feels me up, he begins to explain his intentions.

"I'm going to rape you, bitch. So are my buddies here. We're going to rape you so hard up the ass you won't walk for a week. I'm going to hump that sweet ass while one of my friends stuffs his cock down your throat so far it cuts off your air. He's going to use that throat without one thought about you or your need to breathe. If you pass out, we will not stop."

My eyes widen as I look up at him, but I nod. I'm still gagged and incapable of speaking. Through the fog in my mind, I decide cooperation is my best option, especially since I don't know where I am.

"We're all three going to use your asshole, your slut throat, and those ridiculously huge cans. We're going to cover and fill you with jizz. We're going to slap you around, too. You're fucked, bitch." I nod again, tears welling in my eyes. He notices and steps forward. "Yes. Cry, slut. That's right." He unbuttons his jeans and pulls his long, hard prick out, mashing it into my face, rubbing his cockhead into the tears streaming down my cheeks. "Cry all you want, cunt. We're in the middle of the woods. No one will hear you. And you crying makes my dick harder."

With that, he slaps me in the face with his dick, then with his hand as hard as he can. "Stand up," he barks, and I do. "You have sixty seconds. Sixty seconds to run away. We will wait that long before we come after you. Hell, you might actually get away. But know this: if we find you, it's going to be brutal. My God, you will suffer. We'll rape your ass using only your tears for lube, understand?" I nod again. "Your time starts now, bitch."

I set out running and almost immediately trip over a branch on the ground. My three rapists laugh at me as I struggle to get back up with my hands still bound behind my back. I start running again, wildly, the drugs turning my legs to sludge, my big titties nearly slapping me in the chin. I reach the treeline and keep going, stumbling, trying to disappear into the woods, terrified of what will happen if they find me.

And of course they find me. They wait all of ten seconds before they give chase; they never intended to honor their promise to give me sixty seconds.

The three of them catch up to me almost immediately and force me into a clearing. I'm sobbing as they overtake me. They laugh and push me facedown in the marshy dirt. One of them unties my gag and I start blubbering and begging them to stop. They just keep laughing. I feel a pair of hands yank my skirt up until it's around my waist, then rip my g-string off. Now I'm totally naked. The only thing I'm wearing are high heels and a piece of rope around my wrists.

I hear belt buckles being undone and zippers coming down. One of the guys lays down on top of me, his erection pressing into my asscrack. He puts his belt around my neck and pulls back crudely, then moves the belt into my mouth like a bit. He tightens the belt around my head, then pushes my face hard back into the ground.

"I'm going to murder your asshole, little bitch," his voice hisses into my ear. "But first..." his voice trails off and I feel his body shifting. Then, to my surprise, I feel his tongue bury itself in my ass. The other two guys are cheering him on as he begins to rim my tiny pink asshole. Even with my face pressed into the dirt, I can hear the sounds of them jerking off.

He's moaning and slobbering into my anus and I feel my cunt start to drool. I love having my ass eaten. To be honest, I enjoy having my asshole ravaged by a big cock as well. I wonder if they'd get mad if they knew how much I like this.

He finishes his rimjob with a satisfied smack and I feel a rivulet of saliva running slowly from my anus to my cunt. He moves his body back up to cover mine, and suddenly his cockhead is pressing against my tight little rosebud. I gasp. He chuckles and shoves his cock up my ass.

He humps my butt, ramming his cock in and out, for about ten minutes, then tells me to get on all fours. Once I'm in position, he re-inserts his big cock in my ass and begins pumping away, making my huge tits clap together, as one of the other guys comes to stand in front of me. He grabs my chin and tilts my face up, then pulls the belt out of my mouth and stuffs his ten-inch white cock down my throat.

He throatfucks me brutally until I'm gagging and seeing stars. I'm about to pass out. I can't breathe. Maybe I do pass out, who knows, because the next thing I know I'm flat on my back with one of the guys straddling my torso and fucking my tits with his long prick. Each time it appears at the top of my cleavage, he forces his cockhead past my lips and into my wet mouth. I can feel another guy sucking on my pussy, and I'm embarrassed that he knows how wet this is all making me.

They rape me for around two hours. They stuff all my holes more than once and let their jizz rain down on me over and over and over again. They each bust at least four times. And little do they know that I've been cumming, too. Anal makes me cum, but anal rape makes me squirt.

When they finally finish, they haul me up onto my knees and unleash long streams of piss all over my face and tits. They cover me with their urine, calling me names, slapping my face and titties hard.

Then they're done with me.

I hear them talking about what to do next. They can't decide if they should leave me naked in the woods, tied to a tree, to be found the next day by a hunter who will surely rape me again, or if they should drive me back into the city and kick me out of the car naked in the black part of town. They settle on the latter and shove me up into the bed of the truck again.

Sure enough, an hour later I'm completely naked, standing on a street corner in a black neighborhood, wondering if a cop might happen by and rescue me. I'll gladly blow him for his trouble, I think. My hands are still tied behind my back.

Instead, an old car with heavily tinted windows rolls up and my heart sinks. And sure enough, within moments I'm getting raped up my tight ass by a ridiculously well-hung black thug in the backseat of his car. And just like I'd done with my rapists earlier, I squirt all over his balls as he buttfucks me mercilessly.

My new friend takes me to a party and makes me smoke a lot of weed. What his friends do to me after that, I'll never know...I passed out naked on the floor. I just know I couldn't sit down the next day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Forced In the Woods

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1274 milliseconds