• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Training a Troublesome Slave

Training a Troublesome Slave

I'm lying idly on your bed fiddling with my phone while you're working at your desk. You've asked me to keep quiet so you can concentrate and I have been, amusing myself for what seems like hours but has really only probably been one. I exhale loudly, bored.

'Shhhhh' you admonish me.

I look at you from the bed, annoyed. 'What?'

'Ssshh' you say again, more forcefully this time.

I get off the bed and come up behind you, hunched slightly over your laptop. You stiffen for a second as I place my hands on your shoulders and I begin slowly massaging you as you relax back into me. I bend down and slowly kiss up and along your neck and exquisite jawline. You seem to enjoy the sensations for a moment, arching your neck and closing your eyes before roughly shaking me off.

'Can you please stop distracting me?' you ask irritably.

'You wanted me here tonight!' I reply indignantly.

'I know, I just need to finish this off, just leave me alone for a bit longer.'

'Fine.'

I return to the bed in a huff as you continue typing. About 20 minutes later you lean back and stretch.

'Right, I'm done'. You sprawl on the bed next to me and kiss my shoulder affectionately. I don't respond. You slide your hand down to cup my breast over my clothes and I look up at you.

'Do you want to play?'

You grin in response and lie back, letting me clamber on top of you and finish where I left off earlier, leaving lingering kisses all over your neck. I sit back on your pelvis and begin to unbutton your shirt, sliding it off over your arms. You stretch your arms upwards as I take it off and suddenly I am pinning your wrists down with one hand as I take out a rope and bind them together, then to the bed frame. This takes you by surprise, but you don't struggle, thinking I'm just playing.

'This is for your attitude earlier'.

I see you mouth the word 'fuck' as you realise I'm now in Domme mode, rather than just tying you up for kinky sex. You can only watch, craning your neck up awkwardly as I undress the rest of you, finally revealing your cock, standing to attention. I blow on the head gently, causing it to stiffen further and you moan quietly. Leaning forward I take you into my mouth completely and slowly, then, squeezing tightly with my lips I pull back off, deliberately grazing my teeth against you ever so slightly as I do so. At the feel of my teeth coming into contact with your sensitive skin you panic and violently buck your pelvis to get me away. As a result I step away from you completely, looking angry.

'You ought to be grateful when your Mistress bestows pleasure on you. Now you'll get to see what pain can be like instead'.

I flick your cock hard and you wince, helpless with your arms tied above your head.

I move down to your ankles to bind them to the other end of the bed and this time you do resist. I begin tightly pinching your calves, causing you to flinch and yelp and eventually you give in and let me restrain you completely.

Stepping away from the bed I slowly and seductively begin to undress myself, until I'm standing only in a bra and matching knickers.

I sashay away from the bed, knowing your eyes will be transfixed as my hips swing. From your desk I dramatically extract a ruler and I see your breathing begin to quicken as you watch my every move. Taking it by one end I begin to trace the contours of your legs, up your thighs, drawing light patterns across your stomach that tickle and make you twitch and pull slightly on your bindings. I eventually bring the ruler up your arms and chest and to your face, where I order you to kiss it. You glance at me, confused, but do as I ask, watching me smile as you submit.

'I'm going to give you 10 strikes with this. I will blindfold you so you do not know where or when they will hit. After each strike I want you to count, out loud and thank me for it.'

You do not look happy at this prospect of pain, even though you know it will only be mild with the ruler, but you are restrained and helpless to prevent the situation and your cock is still so hard and pulsing.

'Yes, Mistress'.

I smile evilly again, then reach for a blindfold and slide it over your eyes. Now in complete blackness you strain to hear where I may be moving to, trying to anticipate where I might strike you first.

I stand at the foot of the bed, admiring your gorgeous body, completely displayed and open for my use. I leave you for several minutes in this blind, anxious state, as the imagination can be a powerful tool in such situations and I want you to be in a truly submissive mind-set before I begin.

You do not hear the slight swishing noise as I finally begin my assault and my ruler slaps down hard against your thigh. You gasp and thrash wildly and I quickly follow my first strike with a second, harder one.

'I can't hear you!'

In the shock of the sensation of the ruler hitting you, you have completely forgotten you were meant to be counting.

'Two, Mistress, thank you!'

I circle round the bed, watching you twitch as I decide on my next target - your stomach. This time you hear the ruler move through the air and tense up for it.

'Three, Mistress, please may I have another?' you utter through gritted teeth.

I oblige swiftly, with two more strokes across your chest. I continue to move around your body, laying out another four strokes at random, enjoying watching you gasp and pull on your restraints at my touch. Enjoying watching you submit deeper to me as you count and thank me for each blow. Admiring the faint red lines I have marked across your exposed body.

With one strike remaining of the promised ten your chest is heaving and covered in a thin layer of sweat as you shudder and pull against your bondage. You flinch as you feel me touch your head as I remove the blindfold. I place my ruler under your chin and use it to lift your head up to mine.

'One strike left. I want you to look into my eyes and beg for this one'

You stare up at me, taking in my smooth, milky white flesh as I stand over you, eyes glittering with power.

'Please, Mistress.'

'Please, Mistress what?'

'Please... punish me'

'What are you being punished for?'

'For being rude and disrespectful, Mistress, please, punish me'

I smile at your acceptance of your position, and without dropping eye contact sharply flick my wrist and land my final blow on your softly throbbing shaft. You cry out and strain hard against your bindings, eventually slumping back, still breathing heavily. Soon enough the ruler is back at your lips again and you kiss it once more.

'Ten, thank you, Mistress'.

'Good boy'.

Your efforts have tired you and diminished your desire, and your cock slowly reduces in size as your breathing recovers. Still restrained, you see me withdraw something from my bag and come back over to you. With your cock now soft I slide on a new chastity device, one you haven't seen before; the cold metal both thrills you and fills you with dread. I clasp it on, and you feel just how tight it is.

'There'll be no cumming inside this one!' I tell you. I attach and lock the padlock firmly, then thread the tiny key onto a fine silver chain and clasp it round my neck. The key swings, tantalisingly, from between my breasts as I straddle your legs and crawl up to your head, kissing you lightly on your lips.

'I think it's about time you show me just how sorry you are for your misbehaviour'

I reach down and take off my knickers, then slide a hand between my legs and gather some of my wetness on a finger and then place it against your lips.

'Suck'.

You eagerly comply, drawing my finger into your mouth and sliding your tongue up and around it, tasting my desire. As you do I begin to play with myself with my other hand, enjoying the sensations. I let this continue for about a minute, before withdrawing my finger from your mouth with a slight popping noise.

'That should have warmed you up enough! Now let's feel that talented tongue on my pussy!'

Your eyes widen excitedly as I shift myself forwards, align my sex with your mouth and lower myself. You tilt your head up to receive me, sliding your tongue around my wetness and beginning to probe along my slit. I throw my head back gasping in delight as your tongue dances below me, circling my clit with the lightest of touches before moving back to large flat strokes. You continue this with vigour, lapping up my juices and alternating strokes and intensity frequently as I writhe in pleasure above you, raising myself every now and again to let you breathe, unrestricted. After just a few minutes you begin to feel me quicken and tighten and you maintain your pace, licking and sucking me just how I like it.

Suddenly I stiffen and arch my back, shaking and crying out as a wave of pleasure crashes over me and you continue with your efforts, prolonging the ecstasy. You begin to slowly reduce your intensity as I come down from my orgasm, cleaning up my juices thoroughly. I cradle your face in one hand, stroking your cheek and lean down to kiss you as I move backwards and lie beside you. Reaching up I undo your arm restraints and you hold me as I tremble through the aftershocks of my incredible orgasm.

'Good boy, that was amazing'

'Thank you, Mistress'.

I reach down and lightly stroke the base of your cock, still trapped tightly in its new cage. I feel your throbbing, induced by licking me out, become stronger at this new stimulation.

'It really is a shame you were so disrespectful earlier... I had great plans for your cock tonight. We'll see how a weeks' confinement improves your attitude...'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Training a Troublesome Slave

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 179 milliseconds