• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Sideshow Delights

Sideshow Delights

The summer air hung humid in the air above the Pennsylvania field. The year was 1949 and America was altering radically. Still, the days of the big top and side show would continue for a few decades more. For Jeff and Pamela the circus was a welcome distraction. The two of them had not lived in rural Sellersville long. Jeff had been lured to a job in the airplane factory. Pamela's parents had objected to Jeff. There was noting particularly off putting about him, they just felt that no man was good enough for their daughter. They worried, that Jeff, who had been raised in an orphanage and had no family, was not blue blood enough for Pamela. After repeated objections and many infuriating roadblocks, Pamela had sneaked out of her house near dawn one morning and she and Jeff had fled to Elkton, Maryland, to elope. The wedding had been just over two years ago.

Ordinarily the town was dull as dust. If not for the trolley lines to Philadelphia for occasional shopping trips and first run movies and shows, Pamela was positive that she would have withered up and died. The anonymity of the town was a protective shroud however. It was not likely that the detectives hired by Pamela's wealthy parents would find her here. Pamela had called her parents after her wedding and their anger with her was most painful. They would not express even a glimmer of happiness for her. Instead they concluded that Jeff had beguiled Pamela and forced their only child into eloping. Pamela's father vowed that he would spend what ever it too to track down his wayward daughter, have the marriage annulled and see to it that a more suitable man, one who could overlook her tainted status, was found for his "angel."

Jeff and Pamela enjoyed the circus and toured the sideshow. They made a rather striking couple. Jeff stood six foot two and had straw blond hair, blue eyes above a firm jaw and regal nose. He was in fine shape from many hours of hunting and fishing in the rural landscape, and from his job, which was hours of riveting and hefting heavy loads. Pamela was a trim five foot seven. Her long, almost crimson hair, was fastened into a long pony tail, that made her appear much younger than her twenty one years. She wore a simple green frock which fell just past her knee. Pamela's legs were a feature she was quite proud of, although, growing up, all of her friends had said that her green, cat like eyes were her best asset. For emphasis she made sure she always wore nylons, because they drove Jeff wild. Pamela had a flat tummy, modest, yet alluring bust, and a face that would not have looked out of place on a a porcelain doll. Pamela kept her shape through exercise. Sometimes she fished or hiked with Jeff, but her prize was a chestnut horse she boarded and rode at a local farm. There was still much undeveloped country outside the town so Pamela rode contentedly often.

Jeff had bought the stallion, which Pamela had dubbed, Lancelot, with his first bonus from the factory. The two of them rented a small house, putting most of their money aside in hopes of buying a house large enough for children and a barn to stable Lancelot. Both Jeff and Pamela looked forward to the future. Pamela felt sure that were she to become a mother, her parents would be forgiving and would finally accept Jeff. Neither of the two felt that the time was right for children, however. Jeff and Pamela made passionate love often, but they were almost always careful to use protection. Jeff took particular delight in Pamela's luscious body and amazing looks. When he flashed her picture at work the guys were awed and told Jeff that he was married to a movie star. He loved it when Pamela wore her hair in the pony tail. It reminded him of the first time he had ever seen her. It made Jeff hornier than average, and Jeff's average was astonishing.

The circus had been fun but the sideshow was revelatory. The sign above the entry read "Sideshow Delights" and the proprietor was a gray bearded man wearing a wizard's garb, complete with pointy hat.

"Welcome to the world of my creations." the man fairly cackled as he took the married couple's tickets. Jeff thought the man certainly played his role well.

"I hope the rest of the show is as convincing as the old guy is, Honey" said Jeff to his beloved.

Pamela and Jeff ate popcorn and strolled through the tent. There was the expected fat woman and thin man. There was a bearded woman and several African pygmies. A woman juggled fire in a very scanty outfit, Pamela allowed her husband an extra long look before he urged him on. They spied the rubber man and enjoyed a sword swallowing exhibition. Then came the booth that stopped them cold.

Beneath a sign that read "King and Queen of the Freaks" Pamela and Jeff spied the "Human Bull" and the "Snake Woman." The human bull seemed to be covered with fine chestnut hair over every inch of his body. Instead of feet, he appeared to be standing on actual hooves. His body and human arms and were finely muscled. Clad in only a loincloth, Pamela felt sure that the scanty garment had been stuffed, otherwise he really was hung like a horse. His face was handsome with huge, black eyes and a black, bull like nose, and two very real seeming horns, that curved just like those of the animal he was named for. Instantly, Pamela thought of Lancelot.

The snake woman also wore very little. Her skin was ribbed and scaly like a reptile. Under the soft lighting of the tent, her skin appeared iridescence. Her form was very enticing, large breasts, wide hips and long, sinuous legs. A shock of golden blonde hair tumbled to the middle of her back. Her attractive face, while vaguely snakelike, had two piercing blue eyes. Her tongue was long and forked, Jeff was as entranced by this creature as Pamela was of the other. Thunderstruck the two stood for hours, oblivious to the other patrons of the sideshow and every other exhibit. The fascination of the striking married couple did not go unnoticed.

During a lull between crowds the snake woman spoke directly to Jeff..

"I noticed your interest. I assume this is your wife?"

Jeff could not help but notice that the woman's voice was full of breath, it was reminiscent of the hiss of a cobra. Her piercing eyes seemed to be peering into Jeff's soul. After a startled moment he replied,

"Yes, I'm Jeff Saunders and this is my wife Pamela."

"You can touch us if you want, we are as real as you are."

Pamela and Jeff looked at each other and nodded. The freaks strode forward , smiles obvious on their faces.

Pamela daintily reached her arm past the rope limit and stroked the human bull. She could not believe the feel of the creature. He had more muscles than Jeff, his abdominals were prominent and just begging to be touched. The human bull felt like Jeff with a fine coating of hair. The young bride had never felt anything so scrumptious. It was like the best attributes of her husband and her horse in one being. As Pamela, contentedly stroked the creature, the bulge in his loincloth obviously swelled, causing Pamela to gasp.

Jeff did not notice his wife's emanation because his own mind was focused upon the Snake Woman.

Her skin felt just like the serpents, Jeff had caught in the woods behind the orphanage and kept as pets for brief periods. Besides being smoothly scaly, the skin gave like that of a human female. Jeff could feel all the power of the sinuous muscles. While stroking the Snake Woman's belly, she gathered up Jeff's hand placed it on her right breast. Jeff's hand had never felt a more wondrous sensation.

Presently, a fresh crowd of patrons materialized in the tent. The freaks returned to their positions on stage but not before the Snake Woman hissed,

"Meet us at 9:30 behind the sno-cone maker and my husband and I will show you just how real we can be!"

Beguiled, Jeff embraced Pamela and led her out of the tent.

"Oh Jeff, that CAN'T be real can it?"

"She said that there were as real as we are, but there HAS to be a trick. If we meet them maybe they will share the secret."

"But Jeff," gasped Pamela, "What if they ARE real?"

"Then we owe it to ourselves to find out." replied Jeff.

Since it was almost nine o'clock, Jeff and Pamela strode about the rapidly deserting circus grounds until they found the sno-cone truck. It was not far from the rear of the sideshow tent.

"Do you think she's prettier than me?" asked Pamela sincerely.

"Of course not, Honey, but she IS like no other woman I've ever met. Besides you seemed quite taken with the bull man."

"He makes me think about ... things." said Pamela as he voice trailed off.

"You little minx!" said Jeff as he embraced his pretty wife and kissed her passionately for an extent end time.

Jeff and Pamela were engaged in quiet conversation when the odd human beings arrived. The Snake Woman was clad in a clingy black dress. Pamela admired her lovely shoes and matching handbag. The Human Bull wore blue pants and a white shirt with a tweed jacket. Pamela noted that he wore no shoes. Those hooves seemed very real indeed.

"Hello again," hissed the woman. "I am Rachel and my husband is Brian, I warn you a head of time that he is not much of a talker. Do you have a nice place where we can talk and get to know each other, perhaps have a cup of coffee?"

Jeff replied with, "Our house is not far away, lets take my car."

Jeff was glad that he had bought a huge Buick Road master as he opened the back door for Brian the Human Bull. Had his car been any smaller, he would not have fit. Jeff expected Rachel, the Snake Woman to get in next to her husband but instead she slid into the front passenger seat. Jeff looked at Pamela, shrugged, and helped her into the seat by the horned man.

As Jeff slid into his seat he could not help but notice that Rachel's skirt was hiked up quite high. "Reptile skin or no" thought Jeff to himself, "she has some mighty nice gams." Rachel winked at Jeff as he slid the key into the ignition. Once the car was rolling, Rachel scooted very close to Jeff, so that her leg was pressing against his. When Jeff turned and stared as a result of this forwardness. Rachel smiled wanly and said,

"There is no reason we should remain strangers." emphasizing the point by running her hand the length of Jeff's leg as well. For only a moment, Jeff thought about his wife in the back seat with the Human Bull and recalled how obviously attracted to him she was. But then the scent of Rachel's perfume reached him and whatever Pamela was or was not doing in the back seat ceased to matter.

The drive was not long. Jeff was glad that their house was on a quiet side street as he pulled the huge car into his driveway. He held the door for Rachel and then his wife. The large bull-like man made his own way out of the car. Jeff could not help but notice under the floodlight, how flushed Pamela seemed. The Human Bull wore a large smile, even through the conservative cut of the trousers his erect manhood could be discerned.

The quartet quietly entered the small house. Pamela plugged in the coffee percolator and everyone made their way to the living room.

"You have a lovely home, Pamela, have you lived here long?" said Rachel

"Almost two years, nearly as long as my marriage to Jeff." replied the beautiful redheaded wife.

"How long have you been with the sideshow?" Asked Jeff.

"Six for Brian five for myself, we've been married a little over four years."

For the next hour the four chatted, Brian said no more than six words but was effusive in smiles, nods and gestures. Pamela could not take her eyes off of him. After finishing their coffee Jeff could not stop himself from saying.

"Even up close, I can't tell how this trick is done. Your makeup is incredible!"

Rachel appeared wounded and replied, "Jeff, Darling, I already explained to you that we are as real as you are."

"Can you prove that?" asked Jeff.

Rachel's countenance became a mask of mischief as she replied, "I can prove that I am all woman to you, Jeff IF you are willing to prove that you are all man to me!"

Jeff sat bolt upright, "You mean...?"

"Yes and Pamela can prove that my husband is as real as I am!"

Jeff felt Pamela brush his arm. He turned to face his wife, She wore an expression he had never seen before. It was almost as though she was lit by an inner fire as she said breathlessly, "I HAVE to know, Honey, I HAVE to know!"

Jeff felt a though a ballon had burst deep inside himself as he said calmly and evenly, "But that means that I will, you will..."

"I can forgive you, Jeff, Dearest. I hope that you can forgive me."

"Well then its settled." stated Rachel. "Lets play a game. we will take something off if you do."

Seconds later, Pamela's shoes were off and she had withdrawn her nylons. Jeff shed his shirt and tie. Rachel stood, kicked off her heels and sinuously slid the tight black dress off of her body. Beneath she wore a white camisole, bra and step ins. Jeff thought she looked even sexier this way, in normal attire. Brian stood up and removed his tweed Jacket and white shirt. His chestnut fur fairly glowed.

Pamela wasted not time is shedding her dress, and then almost immediately, everything she wore under it, except her step ins. The Human Bull smiled and unfastened the button on his pants. His huge erection could be seen straining the seams of his boxer shorts. Jeff had only a moment to contemplate his wife's virtual nudity before Rachel shed her camisole and brassier. Jeff had never seen more interesting or inviting areolas and nipples. He quickly shed his shoes and pants.

And then he was as naked as Rachel, he was holding her hand as he led her to the bedroom he shared with Pamela. He could not take his eyes off the enticing feminine form displayed before him. Her ass was amazing and her pleasure box was hairless and scaled but Jeff could spy the pink within. At the bed, he kissed Rachel for the first time. It was something like kissing a warm blooded snake. Her lips yielded like those of a normal woman, but the texture was a wonderful sensation of valleys and ridges. When Rachel forced her broad forked tongue into Jeff's mouth, he felt sure that he had passed from this realm into the world through the looking glass.

Jeff and Rachel tumbled into the bed and he began to kiss her all over. Under his tongue, Rachel's skin was soft but bumpy, The way it stimulated his lips, mouth and tongue was like nothing Jeff could compare to. Her breasts were fine, soft, yet with the resilient skin of a snake, her nipples, once erect, sported scales. Jeff could not believe the beauty of Rachel's skin. Sometimes it captured the light like a prism refracting a rainbow. Jeff's mouth toured the reptilian body until it was focused upon her sex. Here, Rachel was yielding and fully female. Jeff took delight in her hissing sibilant sounds of pleasure. She came several times before Jeff plunged his nice sized rod into her. The feel of her scales as her legs wrapped around him was a staggering revelation.

Pamela, feasted her eyes on Brian's huge phallus for quite some time. He reminded her so much of erotic dreams she had had of Lancelot and other horses she had owned. Standing naked in her living room with a being that by all rights should not exist, suddenly seemed like the most natural thing in the world. Pamela fell to her knees and began to fellate the huge member. His penis was hairless but the most delightful chestnut curls covers the balls and the base of the shaft. Pamela had always had a fondness for male horses. Only at this moment was she absolutely honest to herself as to why.

Pamela tugged on Brian's hands and the beast lowered himself to the living room rug, next to her. Pamela explored every inch of his body and made the decision to mount him. Pamela had never been this aroused sexually, she was wetter than ever, still she thought that she might need some help, she quickly dished to the bathroom and retrieved a jar of Vaseline which she lathered upon Brain's pole. Positioning herself just so, she was able to take Brian's manhood in a fraction of an inch at a time. Never had she felt so completely full and sated as when she began to rock herself to climax. Not only the size of the penis was novel, the feel of the Human Bull's furred hips and thighs was completely beyond her experience. Only dimly did Pamela hope that her moans would not disturb the neighbors.

When the strange being came inside her, Pamela felt as though she had been struck by a tidal wave. Brian was just as prodigious in his ejaculate as the animal he was named after. Pamela felt Brian soften within her as she collapsed upon his broad chest, kissed him deeply several times and then fell into a dead sleep.

Pamela awoke the next morning to the aroma of perking coffee and her husband's gentle shaking of he shoulder. Judging by the light outside the window it was late in the morning. For a fraction of a second Pamela wondered if the previous night had been a dream. Yet there by the couch laid Jeff and Pamela's cast off clothing, and that huge stain in the living room carpet was no illusion. Jeff was still naked and appeared the most tired, Pamela had ever seen him. Even more so than after a double shift.

"Rachel and Brain?" asked Pamela.

"Read this." Jeff proffered a note to his spent wife. Pamela read:

Dear Jeff and Pamela,

Please forgive our rudeness in not greeting you this morning. We woke early and called a taxi to take us back to the fairgrounds. Our circus is leaving town today. As you now both know with complete conviction that my husband and I are what we say we are. We owe you a word of explanation. As difficult as it may be for your to believe, the man who runs our sideshow, not only dresses like a wizard but actually IS one! Not too long ago I was a very plain very ordinary human female. I had no prospects and was fast on my way to becoming a spinster. The wizard transformed me. Now I am desired by uncounted numbers of men. I have beauty that normal women can not approach and now I have a husband. Once upon a time, Brian was a thin, short, balding man who worked as a farrier. The work did not suit him and he always had a desire to be as powerful as the farm animals he tended to. The wizard gave him his wish as well.

Neither of you would have believed our story had you not experienced us fully. The circus and the sideshow have been very good to us. It is a life Brian and I enjoy enormously and takes us all around the world. From time to time we have adventures such as the one the four of us spent last night. In all honesty, Brian and I have rarely met such wonderful and enchanting people as you, Jeff and Pamela. Most sincerely, from the bottoms of our hearts, thank you for a stupendous evening.

Sincerely, R. and B.

Pamela read the note several times through, gazed up at her husband and asked,

"You don't suppose that circus will pass by here next year do you?"

And with that, both Pamela and Jeff shared a laugh and prepared to start their day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Sideshow Delights

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds