• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Wet Dream

A Wet Dream

She is laying across the bed, lifting her chest in just the right way to allow the thin lines of sunlight to wrap around her naked curves. As he slowly advances, he motions for her to lift her hips and his hands meet them in a warm embrace. He slowly pulls the silken thong down her legs. As he raises them up in the air, his head moves into the gap they create. He retrieves a long, savored taste before moving fully onto the bed, propping himself just above her. She raises her head and uses her eager hands to elicit a kiss that marks the shared exploration of the other's mouth. She searches with her tongue until she discovers a hint of her own juices and is momentarily satisfied.

Her hand travels down the center of her body, away from his head, pressing firmly on soft breasts, all the way until it meets a small, soft mound that barely contains the deluge of excitement within. She ventures one, and then two fingers inside and releases an inaudible purr of delight before retreating. The fingers quickly find themselves at his lips and then inside as she watches to make sure he fully enjoys the sultry taste they provide.

With her fingers in his mouth, it is her turn to lead and she guides him onto his back, still licking away. She immediately seeks her next pleasure and, shaking slightly in anticipation, places her thighs on either side of his head, making sure her dripping wet pussy lips are placed exactly where his tongue can reach. As she slowly grinds herself into a mounting ecstasy, his erection calls to her with its throbbing power and a small drop at the tip that promises a savory introduction. She leans forward, letting her delicate pink move briefly up and around his nose before sliding back down to find his insatiable tongue. Quivering through a powerful wave of pleasure, she releases her liquid reward in a brief, salty gush before focusing her full attention on his member.

Her tongue quickly acquaints itself with the bead of liquid sex as she sucks the tip, yearning for more. It is his turn to gush, but only a tease. The warm sensual taste overwhelms her senses as she allows her mouth to fall along the side of his shaft, stopping there to envelope his balls and back to wrap her tongue around the base.

As she recovers, he realizes his growing, fierce desire for conquest and gives a gentle of love bites to signal he is now in control. On cue, she submissively lays face down on the bed next to him, bringing her knees in so her soaking wet sex shines seductively in the filtered sun. She cannot resist once more plunging her fingers inside so she can suckle them for herself as he continues. Rock hard and panting slightly, he positions himself behind her, allowing his pulsing tip to graze the lips that are now presented to him. He places his hands firmly on her hips and slowly inserts himself, relishing every inch of pleasure. His withdrawal is even slower, yielding a soft moan from her mouth – still licking at her own flavor. His next thrust is faster, her unoccupied hand finds her clit with its index finger and begins a deliberate, circular rub. The moans grow progressively louder as the force of his repeated penetration begins to shake the bed and rock her world. The rhythm continues unceasingly as her body starts to spasm and she finishes with a shriek of delight and an uncontrollable splash of joy.

It takes her several baited breaths to recover and erect herself. Almost as if in a trance, her head finds its way back to his tip. She slides her mouth as far as she can around his member and pauses once more, caught in the intoxicating bliss that is her taste. She licks and sucks and regains some of her senses and then begins to lift her head. It floats back down as he pulls gently at her hair and thrusts upwards. She feels the moisture build between her thighs. As she seeks to address this lust, one hand starts to stroke along his length while the other searches along her backside, eventually fingering a new hole as she fulfils her desire for absolute decadence. With her head being forced, her hands stroking and fingers probing, the sexual energy approaches its climax and she feels his body seizing up as it rubs against hers. She swallows the initial explosion as her eyes roll back from the ecstasy of the sensations. She allows another wave before pulling out ever so slightly so she can cover her cheeks with his essence. She finishes by not finishing. Her rhythm does not cease when his does. She sucks and strokes beyond his ability to contain himself until he releases a final uncontrollable burst of salty satisfaction.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Wet Dream

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds