• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 07

Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 07

12345

Early morning, Mom's perspective...

I woke early from what seemed like a wet dream as I lay on my side. I've never felt so satisfied yet still so insatiable in all of my life. It reminded me of the early days having sex with John's father and that was a long time ago.

From the loose spoon position we were in I could feel John's arm across my waist and the warmth of his body against mine. As I was also on my side facing away from him, Beth was facing me. My arm had slid under her neck when her head hit the pillow as we fell asleep and now she had slid farther into my cuddle where her head rested near the crook of my shoulder with her forehead against my collar bone. Her arms were pulled in tight between us as she lay in a fetal position up against me. I could feel the warmth of her body and the scent of her hair.

As I lay there, so many things flashed through my mind from 'Oh my! What have I done! I'm John's mother for crying out loud... And Beth too on top of it all!' to 'Oh my god, I must be a horrible person and mom!... But, on the other hand I never would have believed how good this could feel.'

In the predawn light I could see the top of Beth's head and she could feel the ever so slight breath against my upper chest and breast. Being with John had definitely hit a naughty button with me, which was amplified from my own fantasies for the last few years, but Beth was an unexpected surprise in a big way.

Yes, I had fantasized about being with her sexually, but getting to know her more and sensing the aspects of her personality from the loss of her mom also pushed a protective motherly button within me too. I had to admit it felt strange.

On one hand the sexual attraction of such a younger female sexual partner and the taboo naughtiness that alone vs. the feeling of her being almost an offspring was quite an exciting combination. All I knew is I wanted to protect her and make her happy just as much as I do John and I felt just as guilty about her as I did the true incestuous situation with John, but I felt helpless in my desire to be intimate with her.

I kissed the top of her head and must have registered in her sleeping mind because she reacted in moving deeper into the cuddle. The hand of my arm she was on moved up and my fingers lightly caressed her back and gave her a very light protective hug for a moment before I faded back to sleep.

The next thing I knew was I felt her move and heard the soft beep of her phone. Apparently she had set an alarm but lowered the volume setting as to not wake us. She slowly moved to the edge of the bed and silenced it.

"Everything ok?" I asked softly.

Beth turned to me and smiled. "Sorry if I woke you! Yes, everything is fine... I promised to meet my dad at the diner this morning for breakfast to tell him about the move."

"Worried about his reaction?"

"No, not really" she said softly as she looked at me with an equally soft smile.

"Do you plan on taking a shower? Have the time?"

"Yes, I think I need one after last night" she said with a hint of a giggle.

"Use mine then... everything you'll need is in there. Mind if I join you? I promise not to hold you up too much" I said with my own soft giggle.

"I'd like that!" said Beth in a whisper and a grin.

I moved out from beneath John's arm that was draped over my waist and slid out of bed. It didn't seem to bother him a bit, and he looked like he was still fully out of it.

We both pinned our hair up and jumped in the shower. At one point Beth just turned and gave me a very sensuous kiss which was gratefully returned and resulted in some very sensuous lathering and rinsing as we took turns in front of the shower head. All in all it was very erotic, but not so engaging to lose track of time. This was one meeting she didn't want to be late for.

After brushing out her hair and applying a slight bit of makeup, she said bye and that she would be back in a few hours. I looked at her and laughed saying "But you're naked!"

She giggled and kissed my cheek. "Remember the clothes from last night? They're downstairs."

I laughed quietly and said "I know, only kiddng... Good luck Honey, see you soon..."

As she left, I went to the bath to continue brushing my own hair and used a tie to secure it into a pony tail. As I did, my mind wandered to my friend Marie who once upon a time enjoyed her long hair but chose to have it styled short. I remembered how she really liked the low maintenance and it made her look years younger and I toyed with the idea of doing the same.

After putting on a touch of makeup, I headed to the closet and grabbed my short robe. As I did, I heard John give off a soft "emmmm" and I turned and caught him as he rolled from his side to his back. I was surprised to see he had what his dad calls "morning wood" seeing his 8 inch cock was hard and pointing up at his head at a 45 degree angle and forming a nice considerable tent under the sheet.

I admired the fit young stud that just happened to be my son laying there. I felt the warmth and wetness start below and the fingers of my right hand slid beneath my robe and pressed into my vulva, but finally chose to stop staring otherwise I knew I'd end up masturbating intensely or worse, waking him up an fucking him feverishly until I achieved enough orgasms to exhaust me. I remembered my resolve for our new situation to remain as close to normal as possible so we could take it slow, so I headed downstairs.

I made coffee and crossed my arms under my breasts as I leaned against the counter and waited for it to brew as I thought again about getting my hair styled. I knew I had a lot of thinking to do but it was a nice diversion to keep my mind occupied until I could settle down with my coffee. Finally a few moments later I had a full mug and took it out to the deck to drink it and think.

I sat in a chair at the picnic table and felt the morning sun hitting me. It was a bit chilly, but the rays of the sun felt good and warm while the chill felt invigorating as the birds in the area sang their morning song.

I closed my eyes and aimed my face into the rising sun, feeling the warmth of the rays as I remembered yesterday, last night and the thoughts I had this morning as I woke with John and Beth sleeping next to me. The thought that it was actually straight-out incest stirred guilt in the back of my mind, though it filled my loins with desire, even as sat here at that moment, feeling very confused... and I knew I had to think this out.

I watched a bluebird dart from one tree to another as the concept of guilt seemed to bounce in my mind.

Am I guilty of incest? Yes.

Do I feel guilty about the incest?

I suddenly paused to think about that. In a way, yes I felt guilty about breaking "the rules" between a parent and their offspring... but in this case John's an adult and so is Beth and if I'm guilty something, it would be for having the best sex in my life with the two people in this world I love the most.

How does that fit into the equation?

After some heavy contemplation, I could see the "breaking the rules" guilt came from society's rules that are programmed into our thinking. Our situation was based on intimate sexual desires and pleasing the ones we love with no intent or outside the risk of inbreeding.

This eased the "programming" guilt which I I definitely feltt, but as I compared it to our situation it seemed to fade... no, not fade, morph was a better word, because the guilt honed the taboo edge to the situation. It seemed to be the match that lit the fire creating the special excitement of it all. It seemed like the proverbial hand in the cookie jar effect. It didn't go away; it just became accepted in a sense and more of an asset than a negative.

I realized this all sounds like classic justification, but it did feel so right, partly because of both John and Beth's reaction to it all.

Their reactions won out with me and I took the fact that they too had already had incestuous fantasies about me and in the case of John for years and I added that into the equation. They seemed to have accepted the incest context for what it was with full understanding and, like me enjoying the taboo sensation of it all.

As my thoughts continued, I thought though some of the things we had said, the things we'd done yesterday and last night, even though some of them being borderline kinky, never once did I feel either one of them taking advantage of it as gratuitous, self-serving sex. Instead, the opposite happened.

What made the situation so endearing was the how our little taboo world formed so naturally and how the thought of pleasing each other seemed so instinctual, so lovingly but also so naughty as we shared our secret excitement and opened a door to share our most secret personas.

Oh, it felt so naughty and felt soooo exciting but in a strange way it felt so natural!

I was so glad I finally had crossed with line with both of them, especially John where I had fantasized so long about him. After actually having him, it felt like someone opened the flood gates. I wanted more... I wanted to open up my suppressed desires and explore so much more with him fucking me in so many lewd situations or me sucking his cock to satisfy my impulse to milk his cum from him and please both of us at the same time. I wanted to fulfill his fantasies and allow him to provide me with my needs and desires.

Actually, the same desires were for Beth too. Oh the things, both loving and erotic to playful and naughty that I see in her eyes and sense in her being intrigue me so.

I felt my nipples become hard and tingle and my warmth grow below as I thought how we seemed to be so matched in the need to be loved as a mother and daughter while at the same time being able to express it as a loving and playful sexual partner. I was also finding out she too has her suppressed desires and hoped to be one of her companions to explore them.

I love the inquisitiveness and youthful enthusiasm I've seen in their eyes and feel it rubbing off on me with every touch.

I chuckled softly and took another sip as realized I felt better already and maybe it wasn't such a bad thing to fantasize about sucking my son's beautiful cock so much.

My pussy tingled from just the thought of it all. I might have my concerns, but I knew I had no regrets from last night and I wondered how this new situation would change our lives.

I was starting to feel much more comfortable with it and the confusion had cleared... but in the back of my mind there was a shadow of fear where I still felt a bit apprehensive.

I sat there trying to think this through. What was bothering me? It wasn't the guilt or the sex, John and Beth both seemed excited about continuing the arrangement - so what is it?

I knew there were some dangers involved here. Keeping it a secret didn't seem to be a problem because she knew John and Beth would protect the situation but other things made me think.

My pussy still tingled after what I had just thought about John and Beth and I had an instant urge to touch myself as my mind started to daydream again thinking about the sex with both of them, but I fought it and realized my mind was starting to seriously wander.

My mind yelled 'Don't get distracted! Concentrate!' The image of the three of us last night flashed before my mind changing, evolving as if within a kaleidoscope...

Then I realized the danger that was bothering me - and that was there were 3 of us. That can be a bad number in a sexual tryst, even a family one. Last night our sex was something we all did together. I was sure that would not always be the situation. Someone may end up feeling left out and I don't want that to happen. I love both John and Beth and I want their relationship to grow and the last thing I want is to draw John or Beth's attention from one another to make the other jealous. So, we have to find a way of doing this as a group.

I'm not normally a worry wart, but I felt more relaxed. I knew we would find a way to make it all work.

I took the last sip from my cup and headed back inside. I poured another cup and decided to take it with me as I headed upstairs to the guest room to start to clean out the dressers and closet for Beth. Actually, that went fairly smoothly, there were a lot of things that were forgotten about and ready for the Salvation Army and only a few things I found I wanted to keep and fit into my closet and drawers.

It only took about an hour once I started and that included me finally succumbing to a short break to masturbate on the bed replaying in my mind what happened with Beth last night sucking the cum out of me as John fucked her, except this time it included the added fantasy of me now in her place and me receiving both.

~~~

I awoke feeling my foot being shaken back and forth by my toes and Mom's voice saying "Rise and shine Honey, it's a new day!" As my eyes came open I immediately realized I wasn't in my own bed as I looked around. Mom had on her short blue robe that I liked so much and her nipples immediately caught my attention as I realized where I was and that last night wasn't just a dream.

I looked across the bed and room blinking the sleep from my eyes and croaked "Where's Beth?"

"Oh, she was up early and left over an hour ago to meet her Dad for breakfast at the diner. She set it up yesterday after I invited her to stay here and she said she wanted to break the news to him then. Anyway, you better get up and get a shower, you'll feel better and you'll be ready to help her if she needs it moving some things in. I've been up cleaning out the drawers and closet in the other room for her stuff" said Mom with a smile as she folded some undies to put into her dresser.

I looked at Mom and watched for a second before saying "You look good this morning Mom, I really like that robe on you. I always have." I said with a chuckle as I threw the sheet off me to the side. Of course I was naked underneath the sheet and my cock was soft, but long and rested across my leg before I moved to slide out of bed.

Mom watched as I did with a smile. "Oh you look good too, but I know you could use a shower" she said with a chuckle and then opened the drawer and placed the items in. Go ahead and get your shower and come downstairs. I'm going to make us a nice breakfast.

"Oh yeah? What's the dress code?"

Mom just looked at me and then my cock and with that big sexy grin of hers and said "Anything you like Hon, you're at home" and gave a short chuckle. "See you in a few minutes" and then she left the room. My eyes were glued to her ass and legs in that short robe and I think she knew they would be by the way her ass swayed.

I took my time with the shower and shaved too and then I just slid on a pair of boxers thinking that with the smallest hint I could lose them and headed downstairs.

Mom was in the kitchen which smelled of bacon and toast. "Good, you're just in time" as she divided the scrambled eggs between the plates of bacon and hash browns as I poured myself a cup of coffee and eased into a stool at the breakfast nook.

Mom joined me in the stool next to me. It wasn't lost on me that it's the stool where I had first fucked her the night before which made my dick twinge once again and shift in my boxers. I thanked her for my plate and smiled as I used the salt and pepper to season my eggs.

"So John, how do you feel this morning? She asked as if she was just making conversation.

"About what, Mom?" I asked with a grin "No, hangover here" I said with a chuckle.

"Neither do I, but I think having multiple orgasms reduced the chances of that. Ha, you know what I mean..."

"Like a dream came true, Mom... Honestly, You don't know how long you've turned me on and been the focus of my fantasies. You've always been so sexy to me and you always will be to me." I said looking into her eyes.

I let my eyes move from hers to her cleavage and then her lap "and believe me, it's the truth" I said with a chuckle.

Mom smiled and said "Well, I guess you've learned last night I've felt the same about you, at least for the last few years. Any guilt or second thoughts about it all? After all, what we are doing is pure incest, it even feels that way with Beth" she asked as she took a forkful of food.

"No way, I'm really jazzed about it. To be honest, you being my mom adds to the excitement ten-fold. The only thing I'm worried about is controlling my desire for us to play around as much as I know I'll want to without seeming like a pain in the ass to you. How about you? Any regrets?"

"No, no regrets. Actually it's just the opposite. The fact that it's incest makes me feel guilty, but somehow it seems to be part of the excitement. It's hard for me to make sense of it, but I can't remember the last time I felt so alive and turned on. Yesterday was like no other being with you and Beth. Like I said last night, I think you're going to be a busy man with both Beth and I here" she said with a chuckle.

"It was super special for us too... and still is. You really did seem to enjoy being with her. I assume yesterday when you two were alone was quite hot for you. I know it was for her."

"Oh, you wouldn't believe how much so. It wasn't just the family situation; it was opening up again to have sex with another female. It's all so naughty to me in a way and I must admit I find that very exciting and erotic. I really enjoyed having sex with her... and she's so damned hot, playful and naughty too, I love that! Add the hint of the "other mother" aspect I've felt for years and like I said, it made it even more intense to me"

"Beth and I haven't had a chance to talk in detail yet, but I suspect that's a special turn on for her too. I could just tell. I know for sure it's a turn on for me to know about it and see it... Hell, I need to find my phone and see if she's sent me any texts yet!"

I slid off the stool and looked over in the living room. It was still strewn with Mom's dress and panties and my clothes from the night before. Beth's were missing but then she probably wore them to have breakfast with her dad. I found my pants and the phone was in the pocket. I checked it as I walked back to my stool.

"Nope, nothing yet. I'll text her when I finish breakfast."

I paused for a moment and then asked "So, Mom, what are going to be the rules of engagement? How are we going to know when to approach the other for something sexual? Like I said I don't want to be a pain in the ass to you, but I must admit, to be totally honest I want a hell of a lot more of you."

Mom laughed "I think we're all going to be sexually charged for a while and I'm going to want a lot more of you too, and there's going to be a lot of urges come up for all 3 of us. We'll just have to feel out the other before we act. You know, flirt a little bit. With 3 of us though, someone might feel left out when only two of us are focused on each other. We'll need to work out something where no one gets their feelings hurt."

"You mean like you and Beth wanting to get together for some private girl fun? "

"Kind of, but if you were working, we'd just do it but if you were home we'd probably like you watching knowing both of our tendencies" she said with a giggle. "But maybe her and I might want to sleep the night together, or - you and I" she said with a big grin. Just the two of us to do what we want...Think you'd like that?"

"Oh hell, yes... I could get into that, and I'm sure she would too, but I can also see where someone might feel they're left hanging."

"We need to get all of us together and talk about it after she gets settled in" said Mom with a smile. "She might have some ideas how to deal with it too."

"Good idea... Let's see what Beth thinks."

I took the last bite of my breakfast and washed it down with coffee. I then picked up my phone and sent Beth a text asking how things were going. I got up and poured myself another half cup when my phone alerted me that I had a message. I opened it and positioned the phone so Mom could see it too. It read "Not bad, will tell when I get there. Packing bags now. They went to church so come help get them to the car if you want."

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds