• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • What a Way to Wake Up

What a Way to Wake Up

This all started a week after I turned 18. Let me give you a little background about myself. I'm 6 feet tall, around 180lbs and I'm fairly well built. My dad divorced my mom when I was young and moves to England and got married. My mom works hard and has to travel a lot. I have a slightly older sister, Paige. She's 20 and is hot as hell. A perfect body, great 32D breasts and a bubble butt.

I had just gotten up when my mom asked me and my sister to come downstairs. When we got to the kitchen, she was crying. Our dad and step-mom had died in a freak car crash and my 20 year old step-sister was to come stay with us. We were quite shaken but we didn't know our father so we didn't have much to say. My step-sister was to arrive the next day. The day went about just fine until my mom was called to New York for some urgent business matter. We were supposed to pick up our step-sister from the airport the next morning and make her comfortable.

We picked her up from the airport and she was HOT. Her name was Madison and she had huge 36DD breasts, a nice fat ass, and a sexy British accent. My cock was hardening on the way back from the airport just listening to her speak.

The next couple of days went off pretty well as we went for movies and went drinking.

One day, I woke up in the morning with a serious case of morning wood. I sat up and started jerking it until I heard my sisters shout for me. I quickly tucked my cock (which I didn't know was big, at the time) in my boxer briefs and put on a t-shirt. I walked into the living room to find my sisters watching TV and they asked me to sit with them. My morning wood was making a clear bulge in my boxers. I saw Madison look down for a split second and then look away, almost ashamed. I quickly excused myself and changed into a pair of jeans and proper underwear. At night, we watched a movie and drank quite a bit. I had changed back into shorts and the movie we were watching was quite arousing. My cock began to grow and dangled out of my shorts. I saw Paige glance at it and her mouth opened wide but she didn't say anything. She looked away quickly. I excused myself again and changed into briefs and tried to jerk off in the bathroom but I was interrupted yet again by my sisters asking me to come back. I came back with a sizeable bulge but they were more interested in the movie, thank god.

The next morning, I woke up with a feeling that I was being watched. I opened my eyes and I realised I had fallen asleep on the couch. I suddenly felt two sets of hands on my package. Paige and Madison were feeling up my shaft through my boxers. Paige said, "Don't worry not-so-little brother, we just want a taste." Madison said nothing except stare at my bulge. I tried to get up but they pushed me back down and started licking my cock head through the fabric. I moaned slightly. My cock was throbbing and I hadn't jerked off in 5 days. Suddenly, Madison jerked off my briefs and started licking my whole shaft. I came immediately with my giant load shooting everywhere. My sisters just stared as their faces were coated with cum.

I said, "Sorry, I hadn't had a release in a while, I can still go though."

My cock was softening but suddenly my sister took my entire soft cock in her mouth and started sucking HARD. I got hard immediately. She then just smiled and got up, peeling off her yoga pants in front of me and impaled herself on my cock. She let out a giant moan. Madison began to finger and lick her pussy while it was being thrusted into by my 7inch cock. After 10 minutes of fucking, she got off and Madison hopped on and rode my reverse-cowgirl. She said, "OH MY GOD, this cock is so hard and thick. I've been dreaming of it since I got here." I fucked her for a good 7-8 minutes before I felt my balls tighten and I knew I was about to cum like never before. I pulled out with a huge roar and stuffed my cock in my sisters mouth and came bucket loads. My sister nearly choked on my cock but she was okay. She just coughed and started smiling as she and my step sister starting licking the remaining cum off my dick.

I could've gone to sleep but then I heard, "Aren't you joining us in the shower?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • What a Way to Wake Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds