• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Dream - Restless and Restrained

A Dream - Restless and Restrained

All characters within the story are of legal age.


Where am I? I thought, dazed and slightly dizzy. I was in a dark room with minimal light. There were lit candles spread around the almost-empty room; breathing deeply, I could smell a subtle hint of vanilla. I tried to stand to look around, but was immediately stopped. Looking down, I realized I was tied to a smooth, wooden chair. Across from the chair was a big, plush, king-sized bed, covered in red sheets with a black, down comforter, and a small mountain of soft, black pillows. Just off to the side, about an arm's reach from the bed, was a black leather chest with a silver latch on the front.

The chair I was in was plain, like one might find seated at a dining table. Nothing extraordinary, save for the leather cuffs attached to it, and me. My legs were cuffed to each chair leg, and my wrists bound behind me. I was wearing a black, lace bra, satin underbust corset, cinched tight, and a pair of black, sheer, lacy panties. My thick, curly red hair was in a high ponytail on the back of my head.

I struggled against my restraints, looking around for any sign of anyone. I was completely alone. I called out but no one replied. I tried to stay calm, and not let my anxiety get the best of me. I called out a few more times.

From behind me, a door opened. I heard him chuckle....

"Daddy?" I asked.

Instead of Daddy, I heard your soft, feminine voice. "Quiet, little one," you said, walking from my right side, him from my left.

I shut my mouth and nodded at you softly, looking at my lap. You turned to Daddy and whispered something before going to the bed, sitting down, watching. I glanced up, shyly.

You were wearing a full cup, leather corset. The black was contrasted with two beautiful red ribbons, one criss-crossing down your back, the other up your front, each tied tight with a cute little bow. The ribbons matched your lacy thong. Easy tear-away, I thought, trying to suppress a smirk. Your over-the-knee boots clicked as you walked, causing me to catch my breath with each step you took. Your hair, as always, was flawless. It fell in thick, red curls, grazing your shoulders softly.

I looked up at Daddy. He was in a white, collared dress shirt, unbuttoned, and a pair of slacks. His bare feet made his footsteps next to mute, especially compared to yours. I traced the hem of the top of his pants with my eyes, looking for any signs of other layers impeding my--or your--way, but I couldn't see any. His hair was pulled back, except for a couple of locks framing his face, making it impossible to hide his blue eyes. I smiled to myself; you and I both agreed he looked sexier with his hair pulled back.

He brushed his hair out of his face and kissed my forehead, then knelt down, pulling my panties to the side. His fingers teased me, gently at first, before rubbing my clit harder and faster. I moaned and arched my back, begging to cum. The second the first "Please!" escaped my lips, he stopped and spanked my cunt hard, making my body jerk.

"Good girl, begging" he said, burying his face between my legs, kissing and biting my inner thighs before working my clit again with his fingers. I writhed as I felt my orgasm build, quicker this time. Grinding my hips, I was desperate to feel his tongue on my dripping cunt. He just watched how I worked his fingers, grinning wickedly.

"Daddy, please!"

He spanked my cunt again, making me cry out. "Good little slut." Each swat on my clit made me bite my lip, desperate to keep from crying.

Over and over he tortured me, making me beg just to make me scream.

My entire body was shaking, and so hypersensitive, I knew I was going to cum soon. "Daddy.... fuck, PLEASE." I felt every muscle in my body collectively tense, as I arched my back, hardly breathing now as I whimpered, terrified of disobeying you both. Neither of you said I couldn't cum, but that didn't mean that I had permission.

He stopped suddenly, pulling his fingers out. I gasped softly, still tense, bracing for what might happen. I was slightly disppointed when a final spank never came, but I knew far better than to pout around the two of you.

Instead, he stood and touched my lips with his drenched fingers. I immediately opened my mouth, sucking them in, tasting myself on him. My tongue flicked and worked his fingers, until they were nice and clean of my juices.

"Good girl," he said, pulling his fingers away again, turning away. He returned to the bed with you, and told you to spread your legs. You obeyed, spreading your smooth legs apart. He ripped your thong off, giving me just a glimpse of your smooth, wet pussy, before he buried his head between your legs.

He kissed and bit your thighs, making you gasp ever so softly. He murmured something between kisses, making you grin as you shivered softly, gazing down at him. His right hand slid up your thigh then disappeared. You back arched and your hips started working as you gave a soft moan. He groaned and I heard him lap and suck on your clit.

I bit my lip and watched intently, my eyes growing a little wider with each moan you both gave. I gasped right along with you, imagining what sensations each of you felt.

Me next... me next! I thought to myself. What does that even feel like? I squirmed, watching the way your body arched. Daddy promises I'll get to find out soon, but... My train of thought trailed off; I wasn't sure if I was talking about Daddy devouring my cunt too, or myself getting a chance to lick and lap at yours...

Your legs started to wrap around his head as your hips worked harder, and you cried out, cumming hard. Daddy, naturally, didn't let up, sucking on your clit and fingering you harder and faster...

For the love of God, me next....

It wasn't until your third orgasm, that he stopped. You released your deathgrip on his head, still shuddering and twitching softly. He grinned and kissed you hard, before turning back to me. He walked around me a couple of times, before standing behind me. I tried to turn to look up at him, but he grabbed me by my hair and turned my head to face you.

I watched you walk to the black chest and open it, looking intently. You grinned softly, and pulled something from it, hiding it behind your back as you turned back to me.

I squirmed and looked up at you nervously, while you smirked at me. Daddy leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Spread your legs as wide as you can for your Mistress."

After a moment of struggling and shifting my cuffed ankles, I spread my legs as wide as possible, shivering at the cool air hitting my exposed skin, ignoring the goosebumps all over my body. You pulled out a small, black bullet vibrator, and turned it on.

Ohmygodsyes...

You passed it to Daddy who pressed it softly against the base of my skull before gliding it down and up my spine, making me moan. He let it rest against the base of my neck, causing my head to fall back as a sigh escaped my lips. It was small, but it was powerful.

He kissed the top of my head before handing it to you. You trailed it down my freckled chest, playing connect-the-dots between my tits, making me squirm. Touch me there, I begged silently. You ignored my silent pleas, dropping to your knees to work the bullet up my legs, starting at my ankles. My toes curled as I focused on not thrashing from the tickle. Up my calves, to the backs of my knees, you trailed the little black bullet, causing me to gasp and arch. You slid it up one thigh, then the other, stopping less than an inch from my dripping panties.

By now, my cunt was on fire, and my panties thoroughly soaked.

"Are you ready, little one?" you asked.

I looked at you with wide eyes and nodded. "Y-yes Mistress," I choked out. You spread my lips and slid it down my panties, pressing it directly on my clit, making me squeal and thrash slightly. Fucking hell....

You chuckled and watched, standing as I wriggled and arched my back, gasping softly. I bit my lip to suppress my moans, twitching and gasping softly as I felt it build all too much, all too fast. I'msodeadifIcum...

"Mm--Mmisssstress.... I-I-I'm gon-n-na c-c-cu...." I choked. You looked at Daddy and smirked before looking back down at me.

"Not yet, little bit."

"F-ffff....fucking... I c-can't... I'm gonna..." I was trying to be respectful, but it wasn't working.

Daddy yanked my hair back, making me look up at him. "Your Mistress told you no. Are you really going to disobey?"

I groaned and tried not to glare at him. "M-m-maybe..." I thrashed and twitch, feeling every inch of my body tense up. Shit!

He laughed and looked at you. "Mouthy one, isn't she?"

You shook your head and removed the bullet, making me gasp almost in pain. So close...

I looked up at you, biting my lip. "H-have I done something wrong?" My sentences were quickly becoming articulate again as my body relaxed.

"Hush, little bit. Don't think I'm going to let you off so easy." I groaned as you slipped it back in, pressing it firmly against me.

I bit my lip hard, muffling a whimpering moan. I tried to focus on anything else except the waves of pleasure threatening to push me over the edge. My entire body was shaking, and I felt a drop of sweat trail down my spine, making me shiver. "M-Mistress... Daddy... Please..."

Seconds felt like hours, at this point. Having mercy, you removed it again, letting me relax for a minute.

Back and forth the bullet went, in and out of my panties at least a dozen times, edging me closer and closer each time.

Going back to the leather chest, you said "Untie her, please. I have some more things I want to get."

He removed the toy and untied me, forcing me to my unsteady feet. I nearly collapsed, grabbing his arm to steady myself.

"Turn the chair around." I didn't hesitate.

"Face the chair." I obeyed, and faced it.

"Bend over it."

I bent over the chair, kneeling on it on one knee, grabbing the seat. He tied my wrists to the chair back, my knee to my wrist, and my ankle to the chair leg. I watched you walk toward us, a few things in your hands.

I didn't get a good look at anything on the ends of whatever handles you were holding. You handed them to Daddy, behind me, and he dropped them and grabbed your wrist, pulling you back to the bed.

"Before she gets to enjoy her punishments, she deserves some more torture, and you deserve rewards for being such a dirty mistress," he growled, biting your shoulder before shoving you onto the bed.

Lucky... I tried not to pout as I came down from my high. Everyone gets to cum but me...

He leaned over you, taking you from behind, grabbing your shoulders to fuck you deeper. I squirmed and watched, biting my lip to suppress my whimpers... by now I was absolutely aching, and my pussy was dripping... My core was tense with need as I blinked back tears of frustration as he took you harder, deeper.

You came twice before cumming once more with him. He collapsed on top of you, and kissed you, his cock still buried inside you. I watched you kiss and touch, feeling a twinge of jealousy.

What about me?

I cleared my throat, desperate for any and all attention I could get, no matter how painful or torturous it could be.

You chuckled and shook your head, looking over at me with your big, beautiful eyes. "We didn't forget about you."

I blushed and looked at the ground. "I know..."

"Mouthy and impatient... tsk tsk."

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

I'm dead. Do I care? Mmmmmm, no, not really.

Daddy kissed you once more before sitting up, relaxing on the bed. You walked to your collection behind me. "This one, or this one?" you asked him. I assume you held up two things behind me.

"The right one," he said, grinning. Fuck.

You slid a paddle against my ass softly, before pulling it back and slapping it against my left cheek. I cried out and tried to pull away. You did the same to the right, then the left, then the right again. I squirmed and whimpered with each soothing rub, eagerly anticipating each blow.

WHAP. Yes...

You slid the cool wood against my burning ass, making every hair on my body stand on end.

WHAP. Fuck...

As the wood gently rubbed against me, you leaned down near my ear. "Count, sweetie. Nice and loud." I could barely hear you over my heart, pounding so hard I could feel it in my ears.

WHAP.

I gasped. "S-seven?" I half-asked, looking at Daddy. He nodded.

WHAP. "Eight..." WHAP. "N-nine..."

My ass way burning as I squirmed and felt my pussy drip. With each blow, I whimpered the next number, up to twenty--ten per cheek.

"Now the other toy," Daddy commanded, walking up to us. I looked up at him as I felt the flogger against my hot, sensitive skin, tickling my ass and lower back, making me shiver. He put his hand on the small of my back, rubbing it.

"Breathe, little one," you said.

I suddenly remembered I had that ability, and inhaled sharply as the leather hit my ass, making me scream, my nails digging into the wood of the chair. I wasn't sure how much I'd be able to take.

I only made it to four or five before I was in tears. Trying not to sob, I stared at the floor.

I heard movement behind me, as you kissed Daddy before putting the toys away. You came back and stroked my cheek, wiping my tears. "Good girl," you said, unbinding my knee and wrists. You stroked my cheek again and kissed my forehead.

Daddy untied my ankle, and helped me to my feet, kissing the few remaining tears away.

You reached up and fixed my ponytail for me, and I thanked you quietly. You smiled as you adjusted my corset, your soft, warm hands making me bite my lip. You told me to turn around, and I did, facing Daddy as you unhooked my bra. I let it fall to the ground, before turning back around. "You did very well, little bit." You looked at Daddy and smiled. "Don't you think she deserves a reward now?"

Daddy rubbed my ass ever so gently, until I stopped wincing. You both guided me to the bed, and helped me lie down, my ass still burning softly. You sat back against the plush headboard, and pulled me to you, so I that I was leaning back against you. I rested my head back on your shoulder and moaned as your hands slid over my tummy and up to my tits, cupping them, and massaging them gently. I blushed as I looked down, watching your soft hands play with me.

Daddy kissed his way down my body, taking his time as I felt my body relax to his touch, until his tongue was on my clit. I moaned and spread my legs as far as I could as two fingers gently worked their way in my pussy... Your hands left my tits and found mine and I squeezed them hard, arching into you, as you murmured what a good little girl I was, and how I deserved this.

Oh my fucking goodness... I squirmed, crying now, desperate to cum. Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop...

It didn't take long until I woke up cumming against my body pillow, muffling a whimper into my blankets.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A Dream - Restless and Restrained

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds