• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Weekend at Alice's Cottage Ch. 07

Weekend at Alice's Cottage Ch. 07

12

Alice and I both awoke at about the same time. A quick trip to the bathroom for each of us and we headed downstairs together.

Kathleen was sitting in one of the overstuffed chairs reading the newspaper and sipping a cup of coffee. "Good morning sleepyheads," she greeted us. "Stay in your nighties, if you want, and join me for a cup of coffee."

We soon both had our coffees and we each sitting on the folded back hide-a-bed now a sofa. Both had our legs tucked under us, each in a girlish fashion without thinking about it. I guess I was turning into more a girl than a boy, except for my "equipment".

"We've got some things to do today," Kathleen began, "And need to figure out how we want to get everything done before the day is gone and we've achieved nothing.

"Erica," she went on, "Alice told me you'd like to go swimming in the lake. Why not? I've an old one piece swimsuit that I know will fit you perfectly. It's a lovely floral pattern over a black background. I've a rubber bathing cap that you can use, too.

"Alice, as you know, Erica, and I have to meet with the man I was with last night. He and I have known each other for some years and dated both before I married Alice's father and after he passed away. We've a bit of a romance going, but business is business and I know he'll give us good advice about selling or keeping this cottage.

"It looks like we'll be gone most of the afternoon as we meet him for lunch. Will you be okay here on your own?" she asked.

"Sure. I understand completely. I'll be happy here doing my own thing even if it is just lazing about. I do have a question, though..."

"What's that, my dear?" Kathleen asked me.

"Well, we were a bit 'active' yesterday and I found I got runners in both of my black stockings. I didn't bring any more than that pair and wondered if the shoe store where we were yesterday sells nylons," I inquired of her.

"Yes," she smiled, "They do. I can see you are already thinking about your next ensemble, just like we girls do. The manager who fitted you for shoes I've known since I was a girl and he's a nice guy. Gay, but that doesn't mean anything.

"Why not used the phone and call the store and see if they still sell stockings. He was a bit taken with you and if so may even offer to deliver them since Alice and I will be heading out in a different direction and won't be near the store."

"Wow, that's very nice of you. I'll do that and if you don't mind I'll let him drop the stockings off if you don't mind him showing up when you aren't here."

Kathleen laughed softly, saying, "I wonder if you'll need a chaperone with him. He loved feeling up your legs at the store and I saw it."

I blushed and Alice giggled, "Mom told me about that."

We had a nice breakfast, all chipping in to prepare it, and then ate at the dining table just off the kitchen area. All three of us still dressed in our nightgowns.

As I was clearing the table, after breakfast, Kathleen suggested, "Erica, why don't you put the dishes and silverware in the dishwasher and then call Merle at the shoe store? They should be open by now and you and find out about the hose you need."

"Oh, that sounds great. Thank you," I replied and busied myself with the clean up task.

"Mom and I are going to change into our swim suits, too, Honey," Alice told me. "As soon as you're done here why don't you join us down at the beach."

As they headed up the stairs, Kathleen called from the landing, "I'll lay out that suit and cap for you, Dear."

In minutes I had the kitchen all presentable and headed toward the stairs just as they came down. I realized I'd be the only one in a one piece bathing suit. They both were wearing bikinis. Alice had on one that was a bright yellow and just barely covered her. Kathleen had on a blue/green bikini that seemed to match her eyes, or at least bring out the color, and left little to the imagination. Her nipples were just showing above the fabric and the strip between her legs barely covered her there. The outlines of her nipples were obvious as was the camel toe between her thighs.

"Don't forget to call Merle," Kathleen advised me as we passed at the landing. I dashed upstairs and got the shoe receipt out right away. The telephone number of the store was prominent on the sales slip.

Downstairs in the kitchen I dialed the store on the wall phone. The girl who took the call could be heard calling Merle to the phone when I asked for the manager.

"Hello," he said a minute later.

"Hi," I said. "I was in your store yesterday and bought two pair of high heels. One was a pair of black patent leather sling-backs and the other a pair of silver sandals."

"Oh, yes," I remember you. "I gave you my cousin's business card in case you are looking for housing this fall."

"Yes, that's me," I chuckled softly. "I'm wondering if you carry nylon stockings in your store."

"We sure do, my dear," he answered. "What size and what colors do you need?"

Upon giving him my stocking size he asked if I wanted seamless nude toe and heel, demi-toe, RHT, or full-fashioned with seams.

"I want the silkiest you have, which would be evening dress sheers, please. I need a couple of pair in black RHT if you have them," I told him.

"Let me look," he advised me and put the phone down. Moments later he was back and said I was in luck. "Anything else?" he wanted to know.

"Well, maybe a pair of medium to dark taupe with a cinnamon cast would be nice. Do you have them in my size?"

"Yes, we do," he was happy to let me know. "What about stockings with seams? They're extremely feminine and ultra-sexy."

"Thank you, but I've never worn seamed nylons before. I'm not sure I'd be able to get them on straight and would look silly. So, I guess I'll pass on those, but thank you," I told him.

"Well, I'll tell you what," he commented. "You have a beautiful pair of legs. That was obvious even with your wearing those slacks in the store. I'll donate a pair of seamed nylons in the whole package as I know you'll love the look on your legs once you try."

"That's very kind, but I'm unsure how I'd look in them. Do think they'd really look okay on me?" I asked.

"Absolutely," he exclaimed. "I'll include them in the package as my gift."

"That's very sweet," I told him.

"One last thing, and I hate to be a bother," I said, with a bit of worry in my voice. "I can't get in to your store and wonder if you have anyone there who might be able to deliver them? We're at the north east end of the lake."

"You are in luck, again. I'm taking the afternoon off and can drop them off at about 1 o'clock if you'll be there," he said.

"Oh perfect," I gushed. "I'm actually looking forward to see how my legs would look in the full-fashioned stockings you recommend."

"Will I get to see you in them? I think your legs would look just too sexy in seamed stockings and a nice skirt or dress," he asked.

"Count on it," I grinned into the phone already sensing his excitement.

Saying goodbye, we both hung up and I dashed upstairs to get out of my nightie and other undies to go swimming.

Minutes later I was bounding down the stone steps to the beach loving the feeling of wearing a womens one piece bathing suit. I'd put the silicone hip and butt pads inside and found the fit perfect there. My silicone false breasts filled out the bodice just right and the waist of the suit clung to me in a sensual embrace. The inside of the suit had a silky nylon lining in the panty crotch area and inside the bra like top cups. It felt wonderful and even the rubber cap gripped me in a nice soft manner to help remind me of being clad as a girl.

"What a cutie!" Alice called out as I dove off the dock to join them in the warm lake water.

"Thank you. I'm having the most wonderful time this weekend and it exceeds all my ideas of what it might be like to be a girl for at least one weekend. Thank you both so much for making this happen," I told them.

"We're loving it, too," Kathleen joined in. "It's always fun for Alice and me to see a guy enjoy the delights of femininity. Not enough of you guys are confident enough in yourselves to give it a try and I'm pleased you are taking to it so well," she concluded.

"Did you call the store about your need for more nylons?" Alice inquired.

"Yes," I smiled a bit abashedly. "The manager gets off work at noon with the rest of the staff running the store until five. He said he would be passing by here at about one o'clock and would drop them off for me. I've already set out the payment for them on the nightstand in Alice's room."

Splashing about, Alice paddled over to her mom and said, "Maybe we need a chaperone for Erica after all."

The both giggled and looked at me smiling. All I could do was splash water at them playfully and the water fight was on.

The three of us played in the water until nearly eleven and then it was time for Kathleen and Alice to get ready for their meeting with Kathleen's real estate agent/boyfriend.

"Come on, girls," Kathleen said to us, "We need to head up. Erica, I'll want you to help me get ready and maybe lend Alice a hand if she needs it."

Recalling my agreement to be their maid when called upon, I happily got out of the water and toweled off. The two of them joined me on the dock and did the same.

As soon as we were inside we all stripped out of our suits and I rinsed all three of them out and hung them on the line outside to dry after wrapping myself in a beach towel. I wonder if any of the neighbors knew I was nude under it, but no matter as they wouldn't be able to see me due to the trees unless driving by in a car.

Joining Kathleen in the bathroom, I washed her body while she stood in the shower, and then shampooed her long dark brown hair for her. Soon she was all rinsed and I blew dry her hair for her. Then a light dusting of powder and she was ready to dress. Even though not wearing anything feminine, in face not even wearing anything, my hard-on was obvious.

Holding my cockette, Kathleen led me back into her bedroom. Alice could see us from down the hall and snickered at the sight.

Inside her room, I put another shelf bra on her, this time in white, that held her perky tits up at a nice angle and seemed to expose more of her nipples than the black one of the night before did. Then a white six suspender garter belt in a sheer lace of soft nylon. Once in place I rolled a pair of light taupe RHT nylons up each leg and gartered them tautly in place. Lastly, she put a hand on my shoulder for balance as she stepped inside a pair of water sheer white brief style panties with soft chiffon ruffles at the leg openings. Next came a white nylon full slip with about 6 inches of chiffon ruffle at the hem to match the panties and a soft lace across the bodice.

We returned to the bathroom just as Alice was exiting following her shower. While there Kathleen had me help her with her hair by brushing it out and then combing it just as she wanted.

I was flattered that she had me help her with her make-up and was complimented on the job I'd done. "You're learning very quickly," Kathleen said to me. "You've done a good job doing my make-up and being a maid. Now let's finish this."

So saying she led me by my cockette back to her room and had me get out a light tan summer weight shirtwaist dress. I put it on her and buttoned up the front before adjusting the matching fabric belt at her waist. She looked terrific in the outfit. Then I had to find a pair of matching tan high heels from her closet and slip them on her feet.

Getting out a dark brown necklace and matching bracelet I soon had her dressed to go. Getting the small clutch purse to match her shoes was the last item and she was pleased with me as her maid.

"I could just keep you around to be my maid," she chuckled as she checked herself in the full length mirror in the walk-in closet.

"It would be nice to do that for you, even better if there was more that I could do than just be a maid for you," I responded.

Kathleen softly laughed at my comment and said, "Later today, Honey, later today. Right now I need to concentrate on business."

Alice joined us and was wearing the same light blue sheath dress she'd worn the day before. She looked smashing and I told her so. Her spike heels made her long legs look even longer and the glisten on her nylons made them look sooo sexy.

"It's nearly noon," Kathleen reminded all of us. "Time for Alice and me to leave for the meeting. We'll be a few minutes early, but we can window shop and maybe check out some of the other real estate listings in the windows for comparison.

"Erica, I suggest you get started now to get ready for Merle's arrival at one. Knowing him, he'll be prompt. You want to look your best and I hope you two enjoy each other thoroughly -- if you know what I mean," she concluded with a wink.

Alice giggled and agreed. "Have fun with Merle, Honey," she said, blowing me a kiss at the door. "I'll want to hear all about it when we get back."

Moments later the car started up and they were on their way and I was in the bathroom getting myself ready for Merle's arrival with the hosiery I'd ordered.

A quick check for any body hair growth proved unnecessary as no new hairs were spotted. A thorough washing, including my hair, found me feeling fully refreshed and eager to see what would happen today. Blowing my hair dry, as I'd done for Kathleen, had me set to move on to the next step.

Dried off, I powdered myself carefully and then spritzed a bit of perfume on my neck and inside my thighs. A very light mist of perfume spray, in the air, allowed me to quickly duck my head inside just in time for it to fall onto my hair giving my mane a subtle perfumed scent. Then a careful combing and styling of my hair into a boyish but feminine look had me ready.

Then it was time to dress. I got out my black lace garter belt and attached my dark tan RHT nylons to the four garter tabs making sure they were nice and taut. Next came a fresh pair of sheer nylon black brief style panties with soft pink lace along the leg openings and a pink satin bow at the front center. After this I put on my black bra with the sheer cups and inserted the silicone false breast forms inside and adjusted them so the stiff nipples were properly aligned at the center of each with a bit of an upward tilt.

Checking the mirror I was starting to look great and my cockette was already trying to tent out the front of my panties. I was pleased at how I looked like a real girl.

I let the black nylon full slip float down over my body and shivered at the feelings derived from it touching me and rubbing against my silky lingerie cladding me.

Stepping back to the bathroom, I sat on the bench and took my time applying my make-up as Alice and Kathleen had so carefully instructed me. I didn't hurry, wanting just the right look and not overdoing the make-up, and it worked well. With false eyelashes in place and all done, I looked like a comely 18 year old girl looking back at me in the mirror.

Scampering across the hall, I pulled my white blouse out of the closet and slipped it on, buttoning just a few of the lower buttons. Then I got my gray skirt and stepped inside, making sure my slip was properly tucked down inside and then zipped it up. Buttoning the rest of my blouse I then slipped on my new black patent leather sling-back high heels with the "fuck me" spikes.

I decided to skip any jewelry, feeling I looked good as I was, and picking up the money to pay for the stockings, I left Alice's room and headed downstairs. I checked the clock, as I stepped off the landing, and found it was already 5 minutes before the hour.

"Wow!" I thought to myself, he'll be here any moment.

That was an accurate guess, as just a couple of minutes later I heard a car pull onto the gravel of the parking area behind the upper level of the cottage.

Carefully walking out onto the patio area in front of the cottage, I got there just as he was knocking on the door upstairs.

"Hi," I called up to him. "I'm down here."

"Hi," he answered back, saying, "I've got your stockings you wanted. I hope you like them."

He joined me on the patio and handed me the bag and I offered that we go inside and I'd get the money I owed him.

In the living room I handed him the cash and he pulled two boxes out of the bag. Opening the first, for my inspection, I saw three pair of black RHT evening dress sheer stockings.

"But I only ordered two pair of those," I told him.

"I didn't charge extra for them," he informed me. "Besides, a girl never has enough stockings. Here are some more," he went on, opening the second box.

Inside was two pair of silky sheer cinnamon taupe colored RHT nylon stockings.

"Oh, they're darling!" I exclaimed as any girl would being thrilled by seeing this. "You are too kind," I told him. "I'm wearing the stockings I have on now only because they're all I have left. I'll go put on a pair of the black ones if you give me a moment."

"Wait just a moment," Merle told me. "I've one more box for you. These are the 'gift' I mentioned."

Inside the box was two pair of ultra-sheer midnight black full-fashioned nylons.

"Oh, my, they are beautiful and sure are sexy," I said with glee. "Thank you!

"You are too generous," I said and hugged him, kissing his cheek.

I intended to stop there, but he turned his head and kissed me on the lips, saying, when he broke away, "I wanted to kiss you when I first realized you are a boy."

I was surprised, but didn't resist when he kissed me a second time. It felt wonderful and he sure knew how to kiss a girl. His tongue eased inside my mouth and I didn't resist -- and sure didn't want to.

Coming up for air, I said, "I think I need to put on a pair of black nylons that look better than the shade I have on. Can you excuse me for a moment?"

"Here," he said, offering me the box with the seamed nylons inside. "Put these on for me, will you? I've been fantasizing about seeing you wearing them."

"O-okay," I stammered. "I've never worn this style and hope I don't get the seam all crooked and look silly."

"I'll help, if you don't mind," he suggested.

Things were moving along a bit quickly, but I stood there and let him lift my skirt and slip to undo the garter tabs from the stockings I had on. I held onto his shoulder for balance as I stepped out of my high heels and he slid the stockings off my feet over my brightly painted toenails.

Merle surprised me with his gentle touch. He deftly slipped the foot of the first seamed stocking on me and then carefully guided the gossamer material it up my leg. "When you go it, keep a forefinger on the seam and try to guide that up the center of the back of your leg and you'll find it works," he told me.

It was hard to concentrate on what he was saying as I was getting very turned on and realized my panties were tenting out enough in the front that my skirt would show the bulge once it was dropped back down in place. Just wearing lingerie and other feminine articles of clothing always turned me on, and I realized I was fast becoming a feminized slut.

"Some women make the mistake of putting placing the garter tab in the little reinforcement hold at the seam," Merle spoke up, breaking into my thoughts. "All that does is twist the stocking and pull the seam away from being straight. Just hook the garter tab where it naturally falls, like this," he said pointing to where it was. (It made since and I've done it that way ever since with excellent results.)

By now my cockette was throbbing and I hoped he didn't notice. I knew I was making a wet spot in the front of my panties.

Merle carefully slipped the other stocking on me and then guided my high heels back on my feet as I stood before him. I was a nervous wreck and I was so turned on by now.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Weekend at Alice's Cottage Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds