• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Beautiful Nightmare

A Beautiful Nightmare

My head was spinning and my heart pounding as we walked home together, hand in hand he was keeping me upright in my skyscraper heels. This wasn't the way tonight was meant to end. I was meant to go back to my normal perfect life, back to my boyfriend or to my nice little flat on my own. But it wasn't my boyfriend's hand I was holding right now and it definitely wasn't my flat that I was going back to. I was drunk; the acidic after taste of way too much wine was still burning the back of my throat making me very much aware of that fact.

For months Alex and I would always be flirty, always having a laugh, always trying to ignore the massive undercurrent of sexual tension that swirled through every single one of our conversations. The chemistry between us felt like it could well have been real electric sparks flying, giving me tingling electric shocks at every touch, every brush of his skin on mine. I felt his danger in his every stare and his power was evident by the size of his muscles, yet that only ever made me feel safe. He wasn't patronising like Mark would be, telling me that he thinks I've had quite enough to drink. Alex knew full well that I was drinking to try and lose myself, I'd only this evening been talking to him about the arguments Mark and I had been having lately and how vanilla and boring our sex life was. But instead of telling me that I was a drunken idiot when I started to fall asleep at the little corner sofa at the side of the bar, it was a much more gentle "come on, let's get you to bed" that roused me from alcohol-infused, sleepy haze.

"I thought you were meeting Amy?" I mumbled staring into the glass of water he had placed in from of me.

"She's gone somewhere else with her friends. She's a big girl, she can look after herself. Now, come on you."

Amy was Alex's girlfriend, they'd been together a while now but their relationship was fiery and rocky at the best of times so I knew not to probe further. With that I gathered as much of my sense as I could find and started to make my way towards my best friend Vicki to tell her that I was done drinking and going home. Fighting through the crowds to the exit I found Alex there waiting with my coat to put round me. He helped me into it and all I could think was how much I was enjoying feeling his hands caress me as he struggled to button me into it. The heady attraction between us was making my head spin more than the wine was. I really needed to sleep this off!

Walking back from the bar, the cool spring air whipped at my face as if it was, in some way, trying to make me see sense. I wanted sleep and I wanted someone to curl up next to me and make sure I was ok, I trusted Alex, I thought I trusted myself. It wasn't until the key turned it the door of his house that I began to think that maybe I shouldn't be there. I should be with Mark. I was physically shaking from the cold and through nerves as I automatically took off my coat and shoes. As I stood back up our eyes locked and I saw a hunger in them that I'd never seen before from him. Fuck. I thought this might happen. In a split second he grabbed my body and sandwiched it between his and the cold, hard wall behind me, his hand on my face to keep my eyes from turning away. He studied my face briefly, I was scared, not because I didn't trust him not to hurt me but because, at that point, I no longer knew what I wanted. I closed my eyes in a panic to try and make me think more clearly but I felt his breath next to my ear and the words "open your eyes". I was so confused, I wanted to sleep, I wanted a hug but I knew that I shouldn't be here with him to do either of those things. What about Mark? My eyes flew open, I knew my face had the look of sheer terror on it. He just smiled, scaring me more.

"I'm going to kiss you now, ok?" I heard him say in a low growl. As his face lowered to mine I couldn't do anything to respond, my body sagged beneath his weight only being propped up by the wall I was leaning against now. What was I doing?

All of a sudden I struggled to find my balance as he pulled away from me. I scrambled to grab onto his arms for support.

"I know you want this as much as I do, don't pretend not to be interested babe. Amy's not coming back tonight, don't worry."

To that I was unable speak now, I was paralysed by fear and self-loathing as he easily scooped my slight frame up and carried me upstairs. This man, who I had always been attracted to, always fantasised about this happening with but now, now I was here in this moment all I could feel was guilt. I still loved Mark and this wasn't fair. Nor was it fair on Amy, the poor girl had no idea.

Alex set me down on my feet next to the bed as he undid my dress and ripped it over my head. No one but Mark had seen me this naked in over 3 years and the thought stirred a feeling of excitement that was soon quenched as he pushed me backwards roughly onto the bed. His hands went straight for my underwear and rolled my favourite pair of knickers down my legs kissing as he went. As I felt his breath on my pussy I finally found my voice to speak.

"STOP Alex, please stop! This isn't fair. Neither of us are single!"

He stopped and looked up for a second, our eyes locked again and months of built-up chemistry and tension seemed to explode in him at that moment, I saw the fire in his eyes. I waited for his reply but instead was met with his tongue plunging deep into me then back out to toy with my clit. I half moaned half cursed his name as he continued his feverish assault on my clit whilst his long fingers began to probe deep inside me, expertly massaging my G-spot. Fuck he was good at this, I was so screwed. My head was torn and spinning on a whole new level now. I couldn't think straight anymore. Half of me wanted to just succumb to him and all my fantasies but I couldn't do this to Mark or Amy. I used my right foot on his shoulder to kick him away.

"STOP IT! Stop it now!" Until I heard my words come out all broken and in between sobs, I hadn't realised that I was crying.

He stopped and again I waited for an apology but this time his hand dove between my legs and two glistening fingers came back out. Even in the moonlight I could see that they were dripping with my juices. He brought them to my face so I could get a closer look.

"If you really wanted me to stop, you wouldn't be so fucking wet right now. So I suggest that you clean my fingers up then shut the fuck up."

I couldn't look at him now. He was scaring me. Holding my mouth open he inserted his two, dripping wet fingers and my tongue automatically ran around them licking all the juice. I moaned involuntarily, it had been at least a year since Mark had gone down on me and we were never this dirty about it.

"See? You love it really you filthy slut."

At that moment I saw red. My body responded by biting down on his fingers and he replied with a slap across the face. I don't know why, but I moaned again, not in pain but with a deep, primal pleasure. What was happening to me? Before I knew what was happening wrapped around me and flipped me onto my front so that my mouth was buried in the duvet and my moans and sobs were silenced. My face was still burning when another slap landed on my ass. It was soon replaced by his mouth, kissing so expertly and taking away all the pain. He stood up and walked away. I was too horrified with myself my reactions to him to look round to see what else he might have in store so I lay, like a lifeless rag doll, face down on his bed, my naked ass in the air like the wonton slut he said I was.

The next thing I felt was rope around my wrists, tying them tightly together behind my back.

"That should stop any more of your little temper tantrums. Oh and babe, just admit it now - you've never been this turned on in your life, have you? I know you've wanted this from the very first time we laid eyes on each other so please don't ruin it."

I groaned and pulled against my new restraints, the bite of the rope digging into my skin was delicious - I'd always wanted to know what it feels like to be tied up. The end of the rope he was using to slowly trail over my back, down over my buttocks and over my pussy, stopping to whip me with it and eliciting yet another low groan. He propped a pillow under my pelvis, lifting and exposing my ass even further. I felt his breath once again on my pussy then over my anus. He paused, making me shiver in anticipation before lavishing both holes again with his expert tongue. I was struggling to keep control and, at that moment, I wanted him inside me.

My moans were getting louder and louder as his fingers joined in the exploration of my pussy and ass and I could feel the juices running freely down the inside of my thighs. Just as he placed a finger in each hole and his tongue on my clit I came violently, screaming and moaning like I'd never done before in my life. To be fair I don't think I've ever come so hard before in my life.

"Fuck me, Anna. You're incredible."

I couldn't respond. I was exhausted and had too much going on in my head to deal with anything but sleeping but I knew that wasn't going to happen. I could just about come to terms with him getting me off, maybe I could get away with that, pretend it never happened. But I couldn't have sex with him - If I have sex with him I could never look Mark in the eye again. I closed my eyes and let sleep start to cast its dark shadow over my mind. I couldn't move, paralysed by exhaustion, panic and pleasure. In the back of my mind I heard Alex's trousers fall to the floor and assumed he was just going to get into bed next to me. How wrong I was. The next thing I knew, I was very much brought me back from the edge of sleep.

"Now, are you going to struggle or are you going to be a good girl? Because if you're going to struggle I think I'm going to have to do something to keep you quiet before you wake up all the neighbours."

"Alex, please don't do this to me. You might be able to go back and look Amy in the eye but I'm not like this. I don't do this!". I felt a tear leak from my eye and trail across my face. I was so humiliated and torn.

"So you're going to fight that temptation are you? You know, you wouldn't wear yourself out quite so much of you didn't fight against what we both know you're feeling."

The next thing I felt was something being pressed into my mouth and roughly fastened behind my head. Had he just gagged me?! A small tingle of anticipation ran through my blood that was already cold with fear. I tried to speak but no words came out. Oh my god. By the time I could come to terms with what was about to happen I felt his thick, hard shaft slide achingly slowly into my soaking wet folds, stretching me and making me feel deliciously full. Immediately I felt like I was going to come all over his cock. But he surprised me and pulled straight back out again. I groaned at the overwhelming feeling of loss. I wasn't ready for what happened next, the cool oil dripping over my anus, his fingers massaging it in before I felt his huge cock at the entrance to my ass. He pushed, slowly but firmly, until he was all the way in. I cried out around the gag at the stab of pain mixed with a whole new world of pleasure, no one had ever done this to me before. Slowly he moved in and out a few times before finding a steady rhythm that made us both moan in unison. I was completely under his spell now. His fingers moved around to toy once again with my hard clit and engorged folds I was coming apart at the seams and he was too. His breaths were getting heavier and heavier and I was getting nearer and nearer the brink of an orgasm unlike any I'd ever had before.

"Babe, are you going to come soon? Because I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to last in your perfect, tight little ass before I fill it with my hot cream."

I groaned into the gag, his words pushing me off the precipice, sending me spiralling down into free-fall. My entire body convulsed as I felt his hot cum shoot deep inside my ass as my juices poured liberally from my pussy. He collapsed on top of me, immediately undoing the gag that had stifled my screams and moans and untying my hands before locking his lips over mine in a deep passionate kiss to which, this time, I responded. He moved back off me, I could feel his eyes on my ass watching his cum trickle out of me and sliding down to my pussy to join my own copious amount of juice. He groaned before scooping some up on his fingers and bringing them round in front of my face.

"Don't even think about biting me again" he said as he plunged his sticky, cum-laden fingers into my mouth. He watched me carefully as I obliged, licking and sucking them clean, groaning in appreciation but too tired to speak.

"That was amazing. I've been wanting to do this ever since I first laid eyes on you." He whispered in my ear before gently kissing my forehead as he carefully tucked my limp and exhausted body beneath the covers before climbing in right behind me, wrapping me up with his huge muscly arms. Finally I was able to relax against his warm dewy body in his embrace, I felt safe again. My head was still spinning when sleep eventually began to consume me, I'd have to deal with the consequences of this in the morning but right here and right now, this was all I wanted.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Beautiful Nightmare

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 365 milliseconds