• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Little Angel Ch. 01

Daddy's Little Angel Ch. 01

There was a lonely silence that had fallen over the house the past few days. Mary had announced to her husband Thomas and daughter Danielle that she would be gone for almost two weeks. She supposedly had an extremely important business trip which she had been making a big fuss about for days prior to her departure. Of course her husband and daughter both knew the "important business trip" was an orchestrated excuse to take a vacation with her friends. Probably another expensive trip to some spa somewhere far from her family.

It'd be one thing if she actually deserved such luxuries but this wasn't the case at all. Mary just loved pampering herself all the time because she thought herself to be that important. Often she would get into arguments with her husband because she blamed him for her losing the opportunities she had as a young woman. It was her decision and insistence for them to get married before he went to complete his training and the little time he had gotten after his training was spent attempting to bear their only child because she didn't want to be lonely when he was sent away again. So in reality she had no one to blame but herself for being so selfish and wanting to rush everything. It wasn't like Thomas had thoughts of just forgetting her while he was deployed overseas. He had truly loved Mary but her selfishness and shallow nature drove him away.

He refused to divorce her though. He knew before if he tried she would do everything in her power to keep him away from their daughter.

That didn't seem to matter much anymore lately. Danielle was eighteen now and seemed to have no interest in bonding with her father anymore. This was not entirely due to her mother bad mouthing Thomas in his absence or his being gone for a good portion of her childhood. Danielle simply seemed uninterested in her parents as most teenage girls seemed.

They barely spoke or saw each other in the past five days of Mary's absence. Danielle mainly kept herself locked up in her room and Thomas had pretty much done the same, though he would balance his time between spending time in his study and his bedroom. That evening, Danielle, finally bored of her isolation, decided to emerge from her world. She went in search of her father to ask if he had any interest in going out to eat. She first looked in the living room and then checked the kitchen hoping she didn't have to venture into the restricted areas of the house. With no luck finding him there she walked back upstairs and headed first for his study.

She had forgotten she hadn't bothered to dress more appropriately since she had been in her room for a while so all she was wearing was a pair of light pink short shorts and a white midriff top that was dancing on the border of being a bra and a shirt. The white top was tight around her large breasts and exposed quite a bit of cleavage. It was a bit surprising for the slender and petite teenager to have a pair of magnificent breasts; 36D to be exact. Danielle never put any real thought into it, but she far surpassed her mother in looks overall.

Standing outside the door to the study, Danielle took a moment before knocking on the door. She prayed her father was in there because the next place she could think to look was his bedroom and that seemed a bit awkward. Danielle was most certainly not a shy or naïve girl, but despite her stubborn and sometimes devious attitude she still held an air of innocence about her which, paired with her voluptuous looks, made her that much more desirable. She attempted to knock on the door again but still she got no answer. She turned the door knob slowly and cracked the door open enough to be able to peek inside. Her father was indeed inside the room but his attention was fully captured by the images on his laptop screen. Danielle snuck in, still going unnoticed by Thomas, and silently tip toed her way over until she was standing behind her father but still at a safe distance.

Her eyes opened slightly wide when she caught sight of the video playing on the screen. "He's in here watching porn? Great," she thought to herself. Her eyes wandered a little lower and she caught sight of something that made her heart skip a beat. In his hands he held his now erect thirteen inch penis. She bit her lower lip a little not knowing what to do or even what to think. Should she just turn away and try to sneak out of the room before she was caught?

Somewhere in her mind she knew she shouldn't be there. But for some odd reason, this sight began to stir up some strange feelings inside her. At first she couldn't tell what it was. She felt a bit lost and confused. While in her daze, she failed to notice her father had turned and spotted her there behind him. He was in shock for a moment so he didn't really think to try and hide his exposed cock from his daughter, who was standing there just staring.

As he watched her just stand there frozen he began to take notice of what she was wearing. The shorts which exposed mostly all her long, slender legs and the top which wrapped tightly around her chest and accentuated her lovely breasts. The sight of his gorgeous daughter standing before him made his cock harden and throb. This alone was doing more for him than the videos he had been watching for a while to try and get off.

Realizing the thoughts he was beginning to have running wildly through his mind he shook his head and turned away again partially feeling ashamed. "Danielle, you should knock before coming in here. I thought I told you that."

It took her a moment, but Danielle finally snapped out of it and sighed. "Um, I did. I knocked a few times but you didn't answer." Her voice was mousy and trembled a bit. Unlike her father, she was letting her own thoughts run wild. Her mind kept going back to the image of her father's throbbing erection and how she was feeling more and more aroused. It could be said she simply didn't know any better or was just confused and overtaken by the moment, but it would be far from the truth.

Danielle may have seemed a little innocent but she knew very well what she wanted. She ran her tongue along her lips lightly and moved closer to her father. Danielle knew well what she wanted at this point. She never denied herself anything she wanted and could get and she knew now exactly what it was she wanted. She stood directly behind him and gently wrapped her arms around her father.

"I'm sorry daddy. Are you mad?" Her voice now was soft and sensual.

Thomas could feel himself shake a little. His daughter's soft voice sent a shiver down his spine and he felt his cock throbbing even more now. Daddy. The word played over and over in his mind sending his thoughts racing again. He perhaps would feel shame for even considering it, but the fantasies he was now imagining were too enticing. "Of course I'm not mad baby girl. You just caught me by surprise is all. Daddy just didn't want you to catch him like this." His voice was deep but gentle.

Part of him was taken aback by his own tender response and the fact that he didn't seem to question why his daughter was now being so sweet and calling him daddy; something she hadn't done since she was a little girl. Was his daughter perhaps having thoughts similar to his own?

Danielle's lips slowly curved up to form a smile. She was clearly pleased by her father's response. "I'm glad," she then replied and casually began to move her hands lower until finally she had her father's erect penis in her own small hands. "I guess the video wasn't really doing it for you. Do you want some help daddy?"

Thomas remained silent for a while. He had no clue how to respond to that. It was true, the video had gotten him a little aroused but it wasn't enough. If he could, he could blame his wife for indirectly placing him in the situation he now was in. Not only had she been arguing with him more regularly lately, but she also was neglecting his needs in the bedroom. Perhaps it wasn't too much of a bad thing. Thomas honestly did not feel the attraction he felt when they first met.

He couldn't deny that he had taken some notice of his daughter lately. Somewhere in the darkest corners of his mind he had briefly been fantasizing about Danielle. He of course paid no attention to those thoughts. He merely told himself they were a product of his sexual anxiety and his wife's neglect. Not once did he ever imagine himself in a situations such as this. Morality wanted to have its way but his untamed desire was getting the better of him this time.

Danielle was offering him some help. It wasn't clear to him what sort of help she was offering though. A simple hand job perhaps? Would that be such a bad thing? Thomas knew he had to make up his mind and give his daughter the answer she was waiting for. He fought with the idea for a while longer but finally he sighed and decided. "I-I suppose if you want to try and help daddy then it's alright. Just a little though baby girl. And we'll make this our little secret ok?"

Danielle giggled sweetly and drew back her hands. "Alright daddy. It wasn't like I was planning to tell anyone anyway. All I want is to try and help you". She smiled and winked at him.

Thomas turned around again and stood up. "How about we go over to the couch? It'll be a lot more comfortable for both of us."

Danielle nodded and walked over to the soft wine red couch on the other side of the room. Thomas sat down first and got himself situated comfortably on the couch. Before sitting down he unbuttoned and took off his pants along with his boxers. He figured if he was going to go through with this he might as well be comfortable. Danielle watched her father carefully making sure to enjoy every moment of her father exposing his entire lower half to her. Now she knew she wanted this more than ever.

His cock seemed amazingly tremendous to her. The biggest she had seen so far. She wondered for a brief moment if she would do as well as she had in her other sexual encounters. She wasn't too sexually active, but she had gotten some experience with the last two boyfriends she had. Gazing at her father though neither of them came close in size.

Once she was sure her father was comfortable, Danielle situated herself on the couch next to him. She did not simply sit down however. Instead she got on her knees and lowered herself down. Thomas seemed a little confused, but he had little time to question his daughter's actions before he felt her lips slowly wrap around his throbbing rod.

Danielle slowly took more of him inside her mouth being careful not to push herself too far immediately. She gently began to suck lightly at first. She wanted to take her time and gauge his reactions properly. After all, she wanted to please her daddy as much as possible. She was glad to see the expression on his face. He was clearly enjoying his daughter's help. Danielle began to caress his cock with her tongue as she sucked on the head a little. He seemed to like it all more and more.

Anything in his mind that was telling him to stop all this was gone. She pulled back to take in a deep breath and then began to tease him a little by gently running her tongue in circles around the head. She then licked up and down from tip to the base and along the sides. She would let out very soft moans as she did this. She glanced up constantly to watch her father's reactions. All this was pure ecstasy to him. He wanted her to just keep going as his arousal was growing more and more.

Danielle licked all around and moved down to his balls for a while. She was sure to be extra careful there and started by just gently running her tongue all around. When she was assured by the low moans her father let out, she took one into her mouth and gently sucked on it for a bit before doing the same with the other. When she felt like she had teased him enough, Danielle moved back up and took her father's cock back into her mouth. He became a little more vocal when she began to suck again. This time she was picking up the pace and slowly testing herself by taking more and more IN. Getting into it, Thomas placed a hand on his daughter's head holding her there though gentle enough where she could pull away if need be without any pain.

He began to move his hips a little lightly thrusting and increasing the speed. He could feel himself getting closer to a release now. Danielle wasn't sure how to predict when it would happen, but something told her that her father was getting extremely close now. She was feeling daring, so she decided to try and take his full length inside. She did her best to relax her throat as she allowed herself to take it all without any discomfort. She was amazed that she managed to pull it off but there wasn't time to pause and admire her accomplishment. She continued to suck though only for a few more seconds before she felt the sudden rush of warm liquid filling her mouth. She swallowed it all and pulled back, licking her lips and gazing up at her father who was trying to catch his breath.

Danielle took a moment to take in a few deep breaths and then stood up. Smiling contently, she leaned down and whispered in Thomas's ear. "I hope you liked that daddy. I know I did. If you did, maybe we can try this again some other time. I think you tasted really good and I'd like to have a taste of you again." She lightly kissed him on the cheek and then began to walk out of the room. When she was almost out the door she was stopped by the sound of her father's voice.

"Hold on there baby girl," he said as he stood up and walked towards her. He gently grabbed her by the arm and pulled her closer to him. "Daddy didn't know his little girl knew so much. Daddy enjoyed that quite a bit." He leaned in and lightly kissed her on the lips. "How about you wash up and put on a nice little dress and I'll take you out somewhere nice baby girl?"

Danielle smiled and nodded. He let go and she walked back down the hall towards her room. Her cheeks painted a rosy pink as she blushed and went to do as her father told.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Daddy's Little Angel Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds