• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 04

Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 04

123

The Son - Day Two

Mark walked into her room and her heart started pounding. She wondered what calamity this new day would bring.

'Good morning, Mrs. Marshal,' he teased.

The reminder that she was a mature woman, a mother, and a widow, heavily hit her. It was difficult to shake off a feeling of guilt, which clenched her stomach. Lying awake in bed her thoughts were dominated by yesterday's sessions with Mark. Enjoying sex with a neighbours son was appalling.

Now the source of that illicit pleasure was boldly standing over her, filling her with the sense of being a bad girl.

'Come on, get up, maid,' he said.

In trepidation she wriggled out from under the sheets, trying to delay the moment of exposing her naked body. He looked her over with a leer on his face. Nothing more could be expected from a self-centred teenager. Knowing he was going to spend the day crushing the last of her self esteem, was a horrendous thought.

She watched him pull another corset from the closet. It was a red bustier, designed to be wrapped around the waist. She turned around to let him tightly lace it. She tried to draw a breath to tell him it was too tight, but couldn't find a breath to speak.

'I'll ease it off a little,' he said.

She was pleased he was at last thinking of her welfare. He had the right to treat her with contempt after she flagrantly gave herself to him. Instead, he was pleased with her. She hoped it was her, and not just the prospect of sex.

'I've had breakfast. Make yourself something, then clean the house, maid,' he said.

The light teasing voice was a welcome contrast to the previous condescending tones. It seemed she had won him around. So what was she to do with this hard earned success? If she dare leave, Margaret would take pleasure in spreading vicious gossip about her, throughout the neighbourhood. She hung her head in shame, for the gossip would be the truth.

'Yes, sir,' she demurely spoke.

Watching him leave the room left her feeling lonely. She held his strong muscular frame in mind for a moment or two, imagining his arms wrapping her protectively. When the enchantment faded, she pulled on the cheap overall and made her way downstairs. Of course he didn't give her underwear, but it didn't matter, for she had become used to it.

Jane walked through the house looking for something to do, to keep busy and keep her mind off things. The kitchen cupboards were organised, and the living room was in order. She tidied and cleaned the bedrooms while they weren't around. Not that Margaret or her son would notice if they were left untouched.

Mark was in the study. It was difficult to keep away from him any longer, as it was break time. It occurred to her that she had become well trained, keeping to a time table of cleaning and meal times. Knowing she had been trained as a household maid was worrying. It left her feeling vulnerable, wondering what else she might be cajoled into doing, or had already absorbed.

Outside the door she hesitated, not knowing how to approach him. Quietly walking in, she placed a cup of coffee on the desk, and stood back, trying to be unobtrusive. All those dreadful things she had said to him, while he took her on this very floor, flashed through her mind. Why those nasty words had escaped her mouth, or even came to mind, was difficult to come to terms with.

'Hello beautiful maid,' Mark smiled at her.

Jane bowed her head feeling embarrassed.

'You're wearing that dreadful thing again, why?' he asked.

'I'm a maid,' she offered as an explanation.

It was more than that. She wanted to look like a maid, and nothing more. How could she stay there under these despicable conditions while pretending to be a normal, responsible person. It was easier to shrink into the role of a maid, negate all accountability, and shirk adult responsibilities.

'You're my maid, so you wear what I say,' he firmly stated.

She wondered if he was going to spank her again for disobedience. The thought brought with it a sexual thrill. Excitement flowed through her body, and with it a small gasp of surprise escaped between her lips. She looked at him, and licked her lips. It reminded her she had applied make-up. The excuse had been that it was to cheer herself up, though now it seemed it was for him.

'Yes, sir,' she murmured.

'Don't forget, you are here to obey me, maid,' he heavily stated.

A demure smile crossed her face that she couldn't control.

'Yes, sir, whatever you say, sir,' she readily agreed.

The phrase was trotted out without thinking, though surprisingly, it was meant. She wanted to serve him! She tightly pressed her lips together, not wanting to reveal how deferential she had become.

'Take it off,' he demanded.

Reluctantly she pulled the front open to reveal the bustier. Apart from the soft flat shoes, a waist snugly covered, nothing else was hidden from him. To be naked before him was strangely natural. He admired her body, leaving her feeling wanted.

He patted his lap, and said, 'Here.'

Like a lap dog, she eagerly jumped onto his knees, or rather, lowered herself. He wrapped his powerful arms about her, hugging her close.

'I enjoyed making love, did you?' he asked.

Unable to look him in the eye, it was only just possible to acknowledge the fact. 'Yes,' she whispered.

'Is that all you have to say?' he teased.

'I'm sorry. . .' she tried, and faltered, unable to say more.

'Sorry that we made love?' he asked, sounding annoyed, yet revealing amusement.

'I'm sorry for the nasty things I said,' Jane regretfully admitted.

'Forget that, you were in the throes of an orgasm. Lots of people say things,' Mark said, as though he were a man of the world.

Either his friends had mentioned it, or he read it somewhere. It was certainly a surprise when this puritan woman shouted out such foul language, and with so much feeling too.

'I've never been so bad before, only with you,' she said.

'Not with your husband?' he asked, sounding curious.

She buried her head in his shoulder when he referred to Philip. It felt disloyal to mention his name while sitting on this young guy's lap, let alone talk about something so private.

'Well? Answer me obediently and truthfully, or you'll be spanked,' he stated, though didn't mean it.

'Never. I've never had multiple orgasms either,' she mistakenly said.

The cat was out of the bag and he was reacting to her unbidden admission. He didn't say anything, it was the way he gripped her. She fidgeted, unable to escape the tight embrace, while waiting for a reaction.

'Really! Why?' he asked, with a voice full of curiosity.

'I don't know. Something's happened to me,' she heavily sighed.

'That's easy to see. You're very different now,' he stated.

'How so?' she said.

She latched onto the comment, from a need to understand what was happening to her. She held her breath waiting for an answer.

'You're different. Not just sexy. I mean, you're naked, sitting on my lap. No, it's more than that. You were, how can I put it?' he pondered.

She sat waiting for more, needing to understand, hoping he had a clue.

'You wouldn't have put up with any of this maid stuff. You were sensible and responsible,' he said.

'You mean boring, and staid,' she offered.

'I thought you were strict, and determined to have your own way,' he said.

'Sometimes, maybe. I can't carry it through if someone strong stands up to me. Never could,' she confessed.

'So it's all bluff. My mother is very determined to get her own way, and will see things through to the end,' he stated.

Jane would have to agree, especially from experience over the last few days. He interrupted her thoughts by kissing a nipple, which turned to a hearty suck. She should tell him to stop, though the will to resist had long gone.

'How do you feel now?' he asked.

When she didn't answer he kissed her lips. 'Stop that,' he told her, and playfully slapped a leg. 'Stop squeezing your thighs together, naughty girl,' he grinned.

'Sorry, sir,' she routinely said.

It was highly embarrassing, having him find she was reacting to his kisses by rubbing her thighs together.

'How do you feel right now?' he persisted.

'Helpless, you're squeezing me tight,' she quickly answered.

'You're not answering the question,' he teased, and bit on a nipple.

'Fired up!' she admitted.

'Sexy?' he enquired mischievously.

'Yes! Very sexy,' she sighed.

'You really are a slut, aren't you,' he told her.

'Yes, I'm a sexy slut,' she whispered, as though trying on the phrase for size.

'You're my bitch, say it,' he demanded, and bit on a nipple again.

He slid a hand between her legs, to find her wet and ready. Hearing her moan was satisfying.

'I'm your sexy bitch, your bitch in heat,' she groaned.

Feeling his fingers teasing her, crushed all pretences. She really was his to do with as he wanted. She kissed his face, smothering it with her lips. She found his mouth and sucked his tongue into hers. The way her head moved back and forth, it was as though she were fucking herself on his tongue.

Her head swayed giddy from the strength of emotion coursing through her mind. She hardly noticed him lay her on the floor. He stroked her body, telling her how wonderfully beautiful she was.

'I don't deserve you, I'm not worthy of you,' she spoke, with heartfelt emotion.

Castigating herself from guilt, was also meant to get him to say he needed her. She hardly heard his words, from being too wrapped up in her own shroud of shame.

'You want me,' he loudly repeated.

'I'm too old. I'm just an old slut, too old for you,' she objected.

Feeling fingers explore between her legs concentrated a different emotion, distracting her away from self-pity.

'You want sex,' he said.

'We mustn't!' she protested.

Her words were feeble. Her voice belied her feelings, as it was thick with lust.

She tried to move away from him, but he was too strong for her. She felt helpless, unable to resist him. It was excuse enough. His fingers probed deeper, and his tongue probed between her lips. She let him kiss her. She just lay there supine, hoping he would realise she wasn't responding. She was trying desperately to feel worthy of comfort, not wanting to feel lustful.

She began to eagerly feed on his youthful strength. She no longer grieved over lost morals. His lips left hers to suck on a nipple.

'Yes! I need you,' she moaned.

As though it was someone else's body, under someone else's control, her legs parted. Taking the slight movement as a signal, he moved on top of her.

'I'm just an old slut, you don't want me,' she breathed heavily.

'You're a beautiful sexy slut,' he groaned back at her.

Instinctively he responded to her need for reassurance. Without a hesitation he thrust in. A hard cock confirmed she was desired, countering self-doubt, opening the way to pure lust.

'Tell me,' she pleaded.

She dare not think about what she wanted him to say. Not the word love, though anything would help assuage the awful feeling of doubt.

'You're a naughty slut, you're all woman. You're fucking marvellous,' he groaned.

He pushed with strong leg muscles, determined to complete what had been started. Not thinking about her, just reacting to his need.

'Yes! I'm a wicked, unworthy, slut,' she breathed out through clenched teeth.

'My fucking slut. My sexed up bitch,' he groaned, in time with each thrust.

'Faster! Pound my pussy. Punish my pussy for being so wicked!' she implored.

'I'll fuck you're cunt hard, bitch! I'll teach you to whore in this house!' he shouted.

'Teach my whore's cunt a lesson. I'm a filthy whore, pound my cunt. Clean it out with your sperm. Please! Make me cum!' she begged.

With a fierce grunt, he thrust his cock hard into her. The veins on his forehead rippled with the effort. It felt as though he wanted to bury himself inside her. His cheeks were clenched, and leg muscles were taught with the strain. Her head was shoved against the desk. Her hips lifted, her neck strained back, and with mouth open wide, she yelped.

'OH! Yes! Keep still, don't move,' she implored him.

Every judder of his cock sent an electric shock straight into her belly. She needed to feel his cock spurting cum deep inside. A confused idea that his virile, innocent cum, would wash away her sins of the last few days.

She lay back panting, listening to his deep drawn breaths. The orgasmic exhilaration had her falling for him. This arrogant young man was her neighbours son, and had been her daughter's boyfriend. Opening her legs to him, and admitted she needed him, was a bad mistake.

The post-orgasmic state brought with it a different feeling of need. One that was more difficult to shake off. She needed him to say he wanted her. She stroked his hair, admiring his body, unable to take her eyes off him.

She was even more deeply indebted to this family. The mother or the son? Which of them had the biggest hold over her?

'Maid,' Mark pleasantly said.

'Yes, Sir,' Jane answered, with a giggle.

He propped himself up on an elbow, looked her in the eye, and asked, 'Did you have multiple orgasms this time?' he asked.

When she turned away, looking embarrassed, he held her face still with a strong hand.

'You shouldn't ask me such a question,' she protested.

'You're just a household maid, no-one important,' he jested. 'You must obey me, so answer,' he said, with a big grin.

'Just the one, but it was long and deep,' she answered, and laughed from the pleasure of admitting it.

'Good. I'm supposed to look after my maid,' he smiled back at her.

'Yes, Sir, thank you sir,' she said, with a look of pleasure plastered across her face.

He gave her a cheeky grin, and told her. 'Tell me what you are thanking me for.'

She took a moment to summon the courage. 'Thank you sir, for the wonderful orgasm. Did your maid please, sir?' she asked, trying to tease him back.

'My maid is a wonderful sexy slut, and pleasures me to perfection,' he goaded her.

'Your maid is pleased, Sir,' she said.

'As much as I like looking at your beautiful body, you must get dressed,' he said, without making a move.

'As you wish, sir,' she said.

They lay on the floor staring into each others' eyes, neither wanting to be the first to move.

'If you don't do as you are told, I'll have to spank you,' he warned.

He playfully slapped her bottom, to back up his words.

She struggled up off the floor, but he held her back. Wrapping his arms around her, pinning her arms to her sides, he kissed her lips. Sucking the top lip into his mouth, he nibbled it. She began kissing him back, until it was a duel of tongues.

'Your lips are perfect, did you know that?' he asked.

'Perfect for what? she asked.

She pouted to emphasis them. The bottom plump lip was drawn down, and with the top lip formed an "O" shape.

He drew a finger over her lips, and she bit it, then sucked it into her mouth.

'Perfect, for wrapping around my cock,' he said.

It was a shocking thing to say, and surprising that she laughed at the audacious remark. It was true though. Yesterday she had submitted to sucking him dry.

'What's wrong?' he asked, knowing full well he had said the wrong thing.

'I've become a dreadful slut. I don't know what's happened to me,' she quietly spoke.

He knew that, because it was so obvious, though he didn't want to confirm it. He tried to remember what his mother said, before she went away. Something about repression.

'You've been repressed for a long time. Now your sexual side has burst free, you're going wild,' he said, knowing that wasn't quite what his mother had said.

She looked at him, thinking about it. He was hoping she wouldn't ask how he knew, or challenged the truth of it, as he had nothing to base the idea on. He tried to sound like a man of the world, but of course he wasn't.

'Oh!' she said, still pondering over the idea.

'Do you think I've always been a slut, and just held it back? Will I always be like this?' she asked.

She looked seriously concerned.

'No, I don't think so. It's as though you've been hungry for a long time, and now you're feasting,' he offered. He could see by her expression that she had bought it.

'You had better keep your obedient maid well fed then,' she wanly smiled.

He put on his most commanding voice to say, 'Maid, feast on this.'

'Yes, Sir,' she managed to say, before he pushed her down onto his penis.

His cock was limp, yet still large. She looked up at him, with its head between her lips. Her hand gripped it, and toyed with it. It was her turn to tease him.

He looked at her wide blue eyes, surrounded by brilliant whites. Somehow she looked innocent, as though about to bite a banana. He lay still, not wanting to break the spell. He felt her tongue rippling over the end of his cock. It twitched. He was surprised, as it was so soon after he had cum.

He watched her draw it between her luscious lips. Slowly his cock disappeared into her mouth, between delicious red lips. Her hand moved down to his balls, and she began to gently massage them. She was working hard to get him ready, but didn't think she would be rewarded.

Realising it was useless, he flipped her over onto her back. He slapped her bottom hard.

'Maid, you are a naughty slut! I told you to get up and dress, yet you try to seduce your master,' he reprimanded her.

Jane was confused. As lewd as sucking his cock was, she was enjoying it, probably because it was so naughty. After their talk, she found she could let herself go without worrying. Sucking his penis was proof of that.

'Sorry, sir, your maid will be obedient, honest, sir,' she yelped, from a second slap.

Mark had meant to be playful, but the slap had stung his hand, and her bottom too. A red hand mark was splayed across her right cheek. About to apologised he instead held back. Mom had warned him about loosening his grip on her.

'Make sure you do as your told, maid,' he sternly told her.

'Yes, sir, sorry, sir,' she whispered.

He stood up and dragged her off the floor. It was difficult to be hard with her after all that they had shared together, but it had to be done.

Jane stood before him quivering from the force of his voice, and his physical strength. She was trembling with sexual tension. She wanted to tell him she was pleased to be his obedient maid. Unable to express herself, not allowed to, she looked down in submission, the only message she could give him.

'Come,' he ordered.

Again he went through the closet selecting what she was to wear. This time she was pleased that he spent time and consideration over her. She clipped on the garter belt, and slid it around her hips into position. He slipped the stockings on her feet, and slid them up her legs, leaving her to clip them to the dangling straps.

From behind he was pulling at the laces of the red bustier, tightening it a little more.

'Breath in,' he told her, and resumed pulling on the laces.

'I can't. . . breath,' she managed to gasp.

'You'll get used to it,' he promised. 'Mom's orders,' he added.

Jane wondered what that was all about. It certainly didn't protect her body from him. Satisfied it was tight enough, he tied the laces in a bow.

He patted her bare bottom, telling her, 'Nearly done.'

While leaning on his shoulders, he lifted a foot to pull on a high heel. He held her shoulders this time, while she stabilised. She had become used to heels over the last few days, but these were higher and more precarious to walk in. The bustier held her upright, so she had to find a new balance. He helped her take a few steps around the room. The eight inch stilettos wobbled precariously, with her ankles threatening to give way. Her calves were stronger now, but the extra strain brought on cramp.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jane is Trained to Submit Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds