• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Spilled Milk Ch. 02-03

Spilled Milk Ch. 02-03

CHAPTER 2

A bare bulb flashed to life, casting shadows across the walls of the damp basement. Mike unfurled a map from his backpack, courtesy of a reluctant Mindy. A week had passed since he and Kate had run out of hormone, and they were growing desperate. Dim lighting exaggerated the bags under both teenager's eyes and bleached their already pale faces. The past week had been hell; Kate and Mike were crippled by addiction, and weren't going to last much longer.

Mike took a deep breath and spoke. "Here's the plan," he began.

"Get on with it, asshole," Kate interrupted. "This better be fucking good!"

Mike was pissed, but continued. "Now, as we know, the Bolstein farm is fully automated. This makes it really fucking hard to get in undetected. You need an ID to get anywhere, and those are only issued to the fat fuck and his family. The motion sensors spot any intruders.

Tomorrow morning, at 4:00 AM, the Bolstein farm will get a shipment of two hundred new calves. They'll arrive in a convoy of trucks, and each one will get stopped by the gate individually. If I park and hide my truck nearby, we can sneak aboard one of the trailers and get into the compound. The truck will take us to a barn, where we jump off and run to a nearby hormone vat. There, we'll each fill a gallon jug and make our way back onto an empty trailer and out the farm's gates. We will be back in my truck and driving home after only an hour. So, you in?"

"I don't know, sounds pretty fucking risky,"

"Nah, There are no real guards, just shitty motion trackers. Once we get past the gates, we should be fine."

"How the hell do you know all this, anyway?"

"Mindy told me- she's done this before, remember?"

"I guess, why can't she just do it again?"

"Because she's a fucking cunt? I don't know! Listen, the worst case scenario is that we get caught. We spend the night in jail and get bailed out by our parents. They'll solve the case quietly and ground us for a week. We will tell them we were cow tipping or some shit, and it will be over."

Kate still had her doubts, but her craving for the drug penetrated her last shred of resistance.

"Fine." she decided. "When do we leave?"

Mike smiled. "It's half an hour away, I say we leave at 2 to be safe."

~~

At the day's earliest hours, only a solitary truck drove along the twisting country road. Slowly, the truck pulled over to the side of the road, and into a wide irrigation ditch. It was late November; the trenches were dry and the fields barren. Two figures dressed in black slowly exited the truck, and began a brief hike to the steel gates of the walled Bolstein complex. They sat in the dyke and waited.

"Hey Mike, wake up!" whispered Kate after an eternity. "I think this is them!"

Sure enough, a convoy of semis appeared on the horizon. Sweat precipitated on Mikes brow, and Kate's arms trembled. The first truck stopped, and after a minute's inspection, was allowed in. The two trembling teens climbed into the back of the third truck, much to the annoyance of the occupying cattle. They lay flat on the dirty steel floor and counted the minutes until the truck slowly moved past the gate.

"Next stop is the cattle rearing barn," whispered Mike. "Ready to jump?"Kate nodded.

Mike peeked his head above the walls of the flatbed and quickly receded.

"Shit!" he uttered, "It's that bitch Helen!"

Sure enough, the woman sat in a golf cart, garbed in overalls and carrying a clipboard. Mike took several peeks over the rail, but she didn't move; she kept her eyes locked on the convoy, and took detailed notes.

"What the fuck are we going to do?" asked Kate in a panicked whisper.

"Lets wait till this truck starts unloading. in all the commotion, no one will see us."

"I don't know about this,"

"Do you have any better ideas?"

"No..."

"Then shut up, bitch"

"Fuck y-"

Kate was cut off as the truck began reversing into one of the barns.

"Now or never!" exclaimed Mike over the beeping of the truck.

The two frantically climbed over the wall and onto a cold steel floor. They looked around the massive, dimly lit room. The truck was backing into a sort of loading bay. A great arm descended from the ceiling, pushing the cows off the trucks and onto conveyor belts into another room.

Mike nodded at Kate, and they silently ran toward the door of the barn, keeping clear of the cabin to the truck. In the heat of the moment, they didn't notice the laser pointed at each of their backs, nor did they hear the two open steel hands rushing from behind.

"UNIDENTIFIED CALF ESCAPING TRANSPORT VEHICLE" boomed an ominous electronic voice from overhead.

Chapter 3

The unforgiving steel claws grabbed the two startled trespassers, carrying them towards the conveyor belt. The cold, metal hands tore through Kate's black sweatshirt and she let out a bloodcurdling scream, but her voice was lost to the clamor of machines.

She was gingerly placed onto the belt, and the robotic hands retracted away to the dark ceiling. She was moving fast, being carried into a pitch black tunnel. The ceiling was low, forcing her onto her hands and knees. Crawling against the pull of the belt was useless, as it was going much too fast.

The belt soon brought Kate out from the dark, quiet tunnel and into a massive, brightly-lit assembly line. The conveyor carried dozens of cows, bulls, and calves through a maze of machines, which injected syringes, conducted scans, and performed countless other tests. Kate began to panic. The belt had slowed, but it was undoubtedly bringing her to the machines. She tried fighting the belt, but made little ground and soon was overcome with exhaustion.

"HELP! IS ANYONE THERE?" she yelled. Her screams were ignored by the machines, which continued to hum and perform their tasks. Slowly,she was pulled towards the first machine. Kate closed her eyes; she was entering the gates of Hell.

~~

Four robotic hands clasped her arms and legs, restricting all movement. They attached a muzzle to her face, its straps preventing her speech. Tears began to roll down her eyes.

"What are they going to do to me?" She thought in horror.

The belt carried her to the next station. She was momentarily blinded with pain as white hot metal burned through her sweatpants and onto her asscheek. The burning was unlike any sensation she had ever felt, and sent her writhing in pain. Her screams were muffled by the muzzle. She was helpless.

"Oh God, I'm being branded!" she realized after minutes of the pain.

Before Kate had time to recover, she was brought to the next station.

"CATTLE 209-HBM: 111 POUNDS, ESTIMATED AGE: CALF" droned the robotic voice.

"UDDER HEALTH: UNKNOWN: OBSTRUCTED! COMMENCING RAZORS"

On cue, white foam sprayed onto Kate's sweatshirt, and four huge razors began tearing it to shreds. Thankfully, they didn't slice any tissue, and only tickled to the touch. Kate's C-cup breasts were fully exposed and her nipples hardened in the cold breeze.

"UDDER HEALTH: INADEQUATE: TEAT COUNT 2/4, TEAT LENGTH 0.2 INCHES"

Once again Kate tried to fight her restraints and do something, anything that would free her from this nightmare. The belt moved on.

"CONCOCTING HORMONE"

This was it. The point of no return. The lust that brought her here would now be fulfilled, albeit against her will. She squirmed and screamed, but nothing could stop the first needle from piercing her left breast.

Immediately the tension she had been feeling all week subsided. All her rebellious thoughts were forced out by a feeling of relief. More needles jabbed into her: into her other tit, an area below her boobs, and in her ass. With each injection, her memories faded, to be replaced by sexual desire. Her thin pink panties quickly became drenched in cunt juices.

The sexual urges built up, but with no way to release, Kate was left frustrated. She twisted against her restraints, trying desperately to satisfy her hungry clit, but she was left without satisfaction.

Kate was so involved in her sexual struggles, she didn't care when the syringes stopped, and hardly noticed when she was carried to the final station. A collar and cowbell were fastened onto her slim neck, a tag onto her right ear, and a large ring on her nose.

The belt took her into another pitch dark tunnel, and delivered her to a long, fluorescent-lit barn. She was brought to a large stall with a fat cow feeding its calves.

Once the restraints on Kate's limbs were freed, she went to work on her dripping cunt. She tore her tattered sweatpants off and pulled away her dripping panties. Furiously, Kate dug her long, manicured fingers deep inside her. The thin digits were no match for Mike's meaty cock though. Both hands did little to satisfy the fire burning between her legs. Frantically, she dug both hands into her vagina, but her horniness only grew. She rolled in the mud, rubbing harder and faster searching for something to satisfy her.

"CALF SEX HORMONES AT UNSTABLE LEVELS" blared the familiar disembodied voice.

Mechanical arms spread Kate's arms apart, tearing her fingers away from her dripping exposed pussy. The claws spread her legs apart, and her cunt juices began dripping onto the mud. A monstrous dildo extended from the ceiling, and got into position in front of her vagina. It was two feet long, and several inches in diameter. Kate licked her lips in anticipation.

The dildo slowly slid into her, its huge size proving difficult to manage. The rubber cock stretched Kate's tight pussy, and she felt like she was tearing apart. As it approached her clit, her breathing intensified. Once the huge toy hit home, it began increasing in speed, progressively pounding Kate harder and harder. She let out screams of bliss and pain as her mechanical lover brought her closer and closer to orgasm. Finally, the sensory overload pushed her over the edge.

"Ohhhhh..YES! FUCK YES!" she moaned. "MOOOOOOOOOOO!"

The fucking machine went deeper and faster, completely decimating her tight cunt. It seemed to ravage her for hours,keeping her at constant climax. She had several more body rocking orgasms until the fucking machine finally retracted.

Her lust finally satisfied, Kate collapsed into the mud. As she lost consciousness, she felt a jab in her breasts and heard the booming robotic voice: "ADJUSTING HORMONES"

Her changes had only just begun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Spilled Milk Ch. 02-03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds