• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bollywood Nights

Bollywood Nights

It was Wednesday evening & Clare's favourite day of the week, Bollywood classes at a local theatre group. She had been going for nearly a year and tonight they were casting for a show, Clare felt a mixture of nerves and excitement, she would love to get a part and at the same time wasn't sure if she was up to the task.

Clare had over the months accrued several Sari's as she felt it important to look and feel the part and tonight more so she wanted to impress so the red one was the chosen outfit. She hurriedly dressed as she was already running late and would worry about making sure everything was in place later. She rushed downstairs where her husband Martin was watching the midweek game.

"Do I look ok" asked Clare, Martin glanced over and simply said "whit whoo", he always appreciated how lovely Clare looked and there was something about the Sari that made her look very sexy. "I'll try not to be late" she said as she left the room, "don't worry, good luck" Martin called after her.

She arrived just in time, everyone was buzzing about the casting and full of expectation, she looked around and saw one of the guys she had become good friends with, she had affectionately called him SRK after the Bollywood star on account that they looked very similar. The two of them over the months had developed a very friendly flirtatious relationship and Clare had to admit it was a very big part of why she looked forward to Wednesdays. She had told Martin all about him and he would often pull her leg about her 'Boyfriend' especially if Clare was watching a Bollywood film at home and if an actor did something or said something she would giggle and say things like "SRK does that" or That's just like my SRK"

"Looking Good C" SRK said as she sat down, he used just the first initial seeing as Clare always called him SRK, Clare playfully slapped his arm and SRK dropped his arm down saying it had gone dead, Clare laughed and hugged him saying "there there, all better now". The chatter around the room died down as the director walked onto the stage and announced that t he show they were to be putting on is Prēma Sambandha, Clare leant over and whispered in SRK's ear, "what is that", " the Love Affair" he replied.

After the initial speech by the Director he announced that the parts had been cast and to Clare's shock and joy she had been cast the lead role and even better SRK was to be the leading man once the roles had been given out the Director announced that rehearsals would start next week and that hopefully people were going to be able to put a lot more extra evenings in the lead up to the show.

The director then split everyone into relevant groups and asked that the main dancers go to one end of the hall, the smaller roles the end the singers to the large break out room and the two main actors to go to the small breakout room so that everyone could start getting to know each other and to work out how best to rehearse etc.

Clare and SRK went off to the small breakout room, in reality it was not much more than a store room for furniture and props used by the groups. SRK held the door open and in they walked, Clare found the light switch and tuned it on, not the brightest of lights but that was fine. Against one wall was a settee so the pair headed over and sat down, Clare one end and SRK the other. "Pah" SRK muttered, not much of a love affair with you sitting so far away, Clare laughed and shuffled up so far she ended up almost on his lap, as she did so the top part of her sari came down.

Clare stood up and started to put ti back together, she had gotten quite good at it but found she had to start form the begging in order to do it properly. "here, let me give you a hand" offered SRK. As he reached across the back of his hand brushed against Clare's breast, a totally innocent move but the effect it had on Clare surprised her, she felt a tingling down below that made her flush immediately. SRK either took no notice or was oblivious and he continued to expertly gather and wrap the sari around Clare. He moved behind her as he did the final folds that he then tucked into her waistband his hand going a lot deeper into the waist than she thought needed, he brought his hand up and still standing behind her smoothed the sari down starting at the shoulders and then back and then front, his hand ran down the contours of Clare's breast. Clare let out a little involuntary moan, suddenly she realised she was now feeling extremely turned on by this attention.

SRK stood back and admired his handy work, "perfect" he stated and promptly sat down again. Clare didn't know what to think, she thought that their flirting had gone up a level whereas it looked more likely that SRK was simply helping her dress without realising the effect he had on Clare. "come on C" he said patting the settee "let's talk preparation"

As they talked Clare found it very hard to concentrate and all she kept thinking about was the touches she had felt and how turned on she was feeling. Eventually she agreed with SRK that they should start meeting up at least 3 times a week to start and then in the weeks leading up to the show at least 5 times and if possible either a Saturday or Sunday would be a good idea.

The evening drew to a close and the group reassembled in the main hall, everyone was still buzzing especially Clare, but for her the reasons were more than just the show. Scripts were passed out and everyone started to leave, Clare shouted goodnight to everyone and gave a hug to SRK saying she would let him know if she could do one day this weekend

As she arrived home she realised she was still extremely turned on by the earlier events but now she needed to compose herself. She walked in and Martin was sitting on the sofa watching TV, he paused it as Clare entered and asked how it had gone, Clare excitedly told him all about it, all except of course the 'touching incident' and told him that it did mean that she would have to put in more time to which Martin agreed that would be a good idea as he wanted his lovely wife to be the star of the show. Clare said ain to martin that it was a love story and as such there might be a few embraces etc between her and SRK. Martin didn't bat an eyelid and said he had no problem with that at all.

Clare knew that would be that case, Martin wasn't either possessive or the jealous type even to the point where she had strayed a few years before and it had never bothered him from the sex point of view.

Martin looked over at Clare and said she looked quite radiant and had a glow, clearly she was his little Indian princess, Clare laughed and as she stood up to get changed Martin pulled her close and gave her a hug and a kiss for doing so well. Clare knew there and then she was still so wet and tuned on she just had to do something or she would explode, she dropped to her knees and in one swift movement pulled out Martins penis and placed her mouth over the top, the effect was pretty immediate and as Martin laid back into the settee he enjoyed the sight of this sari clad women giving him a blow job. Clare stood up and quickly removed the pants of the outfit and straddled Martin.

"My god" exclaimed martin "you are soaking" Clare rode back on forth on top of Martin and in no time at all she started to orgasm, no not just orgasm, she had several orgasms one after the other, this had the same effect on Martin who also started to cum. Clare collapsed forward onto Martin, she hadn't felt that turned on in many years and certainly hadn't cum like that.

Martin broke the silence by saying "bloody hell, you should get parts in a Bollywood play more often" Clare laughed and reaching for some tissue took herself off to get changed for bed.

The next morning Clare rang SRK and said that Martin was quite happy for her to put in as much time as needed and they arranged to meet up on the coming Saturday, they couldn't decide where would be best as the theatre they used would be busy with other groups. SRK then suggested his house, at least it would be quiet he offered. Clare said that should be fine and SRK gave her the address and arranged for her to be there around 10 in the morning.

Later that evening Clare got home and told Martin that she was going to rehearse with SRK at his house and added that he could come as well if he was worried about her being alone at his home. Martin laughed and said that he had better things to do than play gooseberry with two stage lovers kissing and canoodling.

Saturday finally arrived, it had felt like two weeks not two days and Clare got ready to go out, "aren't you warring a Sari" Martin asked, "it seems silly for a rehearsal" replied Clare but Martin persuaded her that it would probably help get into the part but it was up to her. Clare decided she would and as Martin went downstairs she changed, as she started to get dressed she decided that she would wear a bra or knickers as she would feel more relaxed, Clare smiled at herself, who was she trying to kid.

She gave martin a kiss and script in hand set off to SRK;s house, she suddenly found her mind racing, what was her expectations of today, what did she want to happen, how far would the flirting go, should there be any flirting, she decided that flirting was fine and that should be it, besides they had a play to learn.

Clare knocked on the door and after a few minutes no answer, Clare knocked again and finally SRK swung the door open, he was wearing a dressing gown and seeing Clare suddenly realised he had forgotten all about the arrangements, he ushered Clare in and apologised over and over again, he offered Clare tea and told her to make herself comfortable in the lounge. She went and sat down and was shortly joined by SRK with the tea. "Ok, I will get changed" Clare put her hand up and told him that if he was comfortable then it didn't worry her. They sat and chatted for a while and then decided they should get on reading the lines.

After the first read through they decided they should start acting the moves with the dialogue. They stood and started another run through, the good thing about doing Bollywood is that the speaking parts aren't to massive and a lot of the play would be singing and dancing with the group which of course they would need to do with them but there were a couple of love songs that were just the two of them.

They decided to have a run through of the first song, Clare felt a twinge of excitement, she knew that the song had a lot of embraces and ended with a kiss. They put the soundtrack on and had a quick sing through a couple of times of the lyrics and then they started again but this time with actions. As they sung the first few lines SRK had to take Clare's hand and twirl her around into a close hold, he reached and twirled and as she embraced her leg fell between his and in that moment realised he wasn't wearing anything under his robe.

Clare's heart skipped a beat and in an instance all the lustful thought she had had came flooding back. SRK realised exactly what had happened and again apologised, "I hadn't thought" he said, Clare reassured him that it was fine and quickly asked to start again, she didn't want him to slip off now. SRK restarted the track and once again he clasped her hand and twirled her but this time Clare was better prepared and as he came into the embrace deliberately pushed her hand into the robe so as her arm went around SRK it forced it apart.

The robe did exactly as she had hoped and as she looked down at SRK's soft brown penis any doubts or inhibitions flew out of the window, she dropped down right there in front of him and gently taking his by now stiffening penis slowly stared to kiss along the shaft which by the second was growing larger and larger. Clare slowly lowered her lips over his now swollen penis and expertly moved her head up and down as she rolled her tongue over the head her hands holding onto SRK buttocks. SRK reached down and held Clare's head and rhythmically moved it back and forth, this had happened so quickly he had said nothing, he had no need to say anything to be truthful.

"C" he mumbled "C I am going to cum if you don't stop", Clare didn't stop, instead she speeded up her movements and gripping the shaft started to pump, in seconds SRK started to unload his seed and Clare gladly swallowed every last drop, she carried on gently sucking and as his penis started to soften Clare's skill with oral sex soon had him hardening again. Clare quickly removed her sari and when SRK saw she had come prepared by not wearing underwear he called her a bad bad girl and smiling he laid her down and admired the fact she had completely shaved down below, he loved that look, he lowered his face down and alternated between sucking and licking and as he did so Clare let out a whimper as she orgasmed, she grabbed SRK by the head to slow him down as wave after wave of please flooded Clare.

As Clare pulled him up to her to kiss and as she did she felt SRK's penis nudging her down below "fuck me" she whispered, "please fuck me" SRK didn't need to be asked, he started to slide in and out and as he did so Clare let out several moans of pleasure, she looked at his lovely light brown body and as she did so she felt herself going into orgasm again and as she did SRK could feel her body tremble and found himself shooting deep into Clare.

They lay there in an embrace recovering and after a while the pair got up and cleaned up and decided they would continue rehearsing naked, it added a enjoyable edge to the rest of the day, as they neared the end of the afternoon Clare decided one last blow job was in order, her way of saying thank you and she pushed SRK onto the settee and promptly brought him to an erection and after 5 minutes SRK once again found himself shooting into her mouth which she duly swallowed.

Clare had a shower and dressed and she gave SRK a cheeky peck on the cheek as she left and said she couldn't wait for the next rehearsal and drove home. It wasn't until she neared the house that she took stock of what had happened, how did her telling herself that a bit of harmless flirting would be all that happened end up being a day of lust

She got out of the car and went onto the house, Martin greeted her with a big hug and asked her if she had enjoyed her day, Clare said she had and had managed to get a lot done, she didn't mean to be ironic, it just came out that way. Over dinner Martin asked about the rehearsals with SRK and Clare felt a strong feeling of guilt and when Martin asked had they practiced any kissing scenes Clare honestly answered yes. He then asked did it make her feel funny and Clare replied that it had but at the same time a bit of a turn on. "really" stated Martin, well lets see how much of a turn on it was and taking Clare's hand led her upstairs.

He undressed Clare and laid her onto her back and before Clare could do anything Martin lowered his face into Clare's shaven mound and started to eagerly lick, Clare's head was in a whirl, she suddenly realised that her husband Martin was licking her where her Indian lover had been inside her earlier and that undoubtedly he would taste the saltiness but rather than frighten her it had the opposite affect and found herself getting more and more turned on and as she did so she found herself shaking in an almighty orgasm and Martin just lapped it up.

"God" Martin Said "you tasted good and how wet are you" he continued "no prizes for guessing why" he smiled, Clare wasn't sure if it was a knowing smile or just a lustful smile but judging by Martins erection she didn't care, she just wanted him inside her and they made love with Clare managing to find just one more orgasm.

As they lay there after Martin said to Clare that this whole Bollywood thing was proving to be a real tonic for there sex life and wondered if every time Clare had a rehearsal would he be enjoying Clare's attention. He jokingly said he must thank this SRK if he sees him, Clare smiled to herself, don't worry, he got a great BJ to thank him today I don't think you can top that

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bollywood Nights

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 494 milliseconds