• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Evolution Ch. 03

Family Evolution Ch. 03

1234

"Let them fuck."

Mary looked over at her sister in disbelief as they sat in her den. After leaving her house, calling a cab and booking a flight she stayed at the airport hotel before leaving first thing to visit her sister.

Sherrie was Mary's older sister and best friend. After Mary's husband died she had played a big role helping them deal with their loss.

Sherrie was an eccentric woman who had been married three times and had two kids (Paul and Diane) from her second marriage. Now that she was on the other side of three marriages she had pledged she would never get married again.

Sherrie had come out well financially from her three marriages and liked to indulge herself. Sherrie's indulgences included clothes, jewelry, trips - and men (plus the odd woman).

Sherrie had always supported her sister and just like Will, Lexi and Daisy felt she worked too hard.

Sherrie smiled as her sister stared at her, not saying anything. "Let them fuck, who cares. They're all adults and they aren't hurting anyone. From the sounds of it, they were enjoying themselves quite a bit."

Mary couldn't believe what she was hearing, "but it's wrong, they're related and they could go to jail!"

Sherrie shrugged as she took a sip of her wine, "no one has to go to jail, what the world doesn't know can't hurt it."

Mary sighed, the exasperation evident on her face. "They can't be doing this. What about relationships? People will talk. They'd have to lie constantly, do everything behind closed doors and guard against someone learning their secret the same way I did."

Sherrie smiled and moved over beside her sister, she sat down beside her and stroked her hair softly. "Calm down honey, we don't know what their plans are and how they feel about each other long term. Lexi and Daisy could be doing a lot worse than Will, believe me, I know."

Mary sighed as she took a sip of her own wine, "I guess but it's just so wrong, they could go to jail. I don't like secrets and I don't want to lose any more of my family," she continued.

Sherrie tried to calm her sister, "they seem to have a handle on acting normally when they're around others, you obviously didn't know until you caught them," Sherrie paused, "and from what you told me you seemed to like what you saw."

Mary looked over at her sister, shock on her face. "Sherrie! I did NOT!"

Sherrie chuckled softly and leaned into her sister, "then why didn't you barge in and stop them? Why did you watch until Will came inside Daisy?"

Mary paused; she didn't have a good answer for that. Truth be told she was experiencing some mixed emotions. What she saw had excited her, angered her and upset her but it hadn't repulsed her. She was worried someone would find out, angry the three people she loved most in the world had lied to her - and she was turned on.

"They could go to jail..." Mary repeated a third time.

Sherrie stroked her sister's hair softly, tucking it behind her ear. "Sometimes you've got to risk it for the truly great things in life. Will, Lexi and Daisy aren't stupid, they're good kids, I don't think they'd just jump into to sack together."

Mary sighed as she took another sip of her wine, finishing the glass. "You're right; it's just that I'm conflicted on this. I should be furious but I'm not, I'm more worried than anything. I should be repulsed but I'm not, part of me wants to see it again."

Sherrie smiled as she poured her sister another glass of wine, "that's what I'm here for honey. Now tell me the story again, and don't leave out any of the details."

~

Will, Lexi and Daisy continued on their way blissfully unaware their mother had discovered their secret. They actually didn't have sex the next day while Mary and Sherrie were talking and instead had a relatively normal day.

Will worked in his shop, his sisters tanned and went shopping and he barbecued for dinner that night. They ended the day by watching TV before going to bed, Daisy curling up beside her brother for an entirely PG visit to his bed.

The day after was supposed to be when Mary returned from her business trip and Will and Lexi were planning to pick her up at the airport.

"Lexi! Let's get moving! We're going to need to leave soon if we're going to beat the traffic!" Will yelled upstairs.

Lexi bounced down the stairs a minute later, not a care in the world. "Relax Billy, mom can wait if we're a minute or two late..."

It was at that moment the phone started to ring, Will picked up the phone as Lexi sat on the arm of the couch.

"Will honey, it's your mother."

Will was surprised to hear from his mother and had a perplexed look on his face to prove it, "did your plane arrive early? Lexi and I were just about to leave to pick you up."

"That's what I'm calling about, I decided to go and visit your aunt quickly before I came home, I'm with her now," Mary replied.

"What's going on?" Lexi asked.

Will pulled the phone away from his mouth, "mom is with Aunt Sherrie, we don't need to go pick her up."

Mary heard the commotion and asked Will if everything was alright.

"I was just telling Lexi we didn't need to go to the airport," he responded.

"Yeah, sorry for the last minute change," Mary started. "I decided to take your advice and thought I'd surprise your aunt."

Now that Lexi knew she didn't have to go pick up her mother at the airport a devious plan popped into her head. She grinned at her brother as she sauntered over to him and slipped to her knees.

Will saw the look in her eye and knew what she was up to immediately, he tried to wave her away but it was to no avail. Mary now started to small talk with her son, "how has your week been?"

Will paused as he looked down at his sister, Lexi had unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans and was in the process of pulling out his cock. It had a mind of its own and was quickly responding to Lexi's attention as he struggled to keep his mind on his conversation with his mother.

"Uh... It was fine," he said as Lexi started to take his cock into her mouth. "Lexi took some time off at the restaurant so we've been enjoying the weather."

"I'll bet you have" Mary thought on the other end of the line.

"How was your trip?" Will asked, desperate not to talk.

Mary started to respond while Lexi sucked more of his cock. She pulled her lips off his cock and blew him a kiss before sucking his shaft back in her warm hot mouth.

Will listened to his mother as best he could, trying not to focus on his hot sister before him swallowing his cock.

"What?" Will asked his mother as he suddenly realized she had stopped talking.

"I said I'd be home in 2-3 days, is everything ok?" Mary asked.

"Yeah, I think it's a bad connection with the line," Will replied.

"Ok honey well I better go, I'll call you when I'm coming back. Give my love to your sisters and take care of them ok?"

"Will do mom, say hi to Aunt Sherrie for me and enjoy yourself," he said as he hung up the phone.

"Take care of your sisters?" Sherrie asked as she stood beside Mary, unable to control her laughter.

"It just popped out," Mary responded, shaking her head at her unintended double entendre.

Will let out a groan as he hung up the phone as Lexi's lips working their magic along his shaft.

"What did mom say?" Lexi asked as she took a momentary break from sucking her brother's cock.

Will paused and smiled, "she told me to take care of you and Daisy."

Lexi laughed as Will's cock popped out of her mouth once again, "really?"

Will nodded and moaned as Lexi started to suck his cock again.

"Well then you better do as mom said and fuck us good," Daisy said as she walked in from the side door.

"Way to get started without me."

~

Will did take care of his sisters after he hung up with his mother, and they took care of him.

The siblings celebrated their newfound privacy by having sex all day long and well into the night until they fell asleep exhausted in one big taboo mess on Will's bed. There were limbs everywhere and the entire house smelled of sex.

They spent the day after recuperating and cleaning up from the mess they made the day before.

Even though Mary had said she would call when she was coming home she decided to come home early in hopes of catching her kids in the act again. However, when she arrived home she didn't find Will fucking either of his sisters; she found a neat and tidy house with only Lexi watching tv in the living room.

"I'm home!" Mary called as she entered the house.

Lexi was startled at first, Will and Daisy was downstairs sleeping (completely PG) and she wasn't expecting her mother home until the next day.

"Mom!?!"

Mary smiled when she saw her eldest daughter, half disappointed she didn't catch her in the act, "hi sweetie, your aunt got sick so I thought I'd come home early" she lied.

"We would have picked you up, you should have called" Lexi said as she went over to hug her mother hello.

Mary smiled and hugged her daughter back, "I didn't want to be a bother, besides, it was no trouble."

Mary pulled away from her daughter and looked around, "where are your brother and sister?"

"They're downstairs at Will's. He wanted to watch the game and I wanted to watch a movie and of course Daisy took his side," Lexi joked. "They may have fallen asleep though, he spent a lot of time in his wood shop today and Daisy helped him so they were pretty tired. I can go check if you want?"

Mary shook her head, "I'll say hello in the morning. In fact I'm going to go unpack now; I'm feeling a little tired."

Mary went upstairs to unpack while Lexi went back to her movie. The rest of the evening progressed as per usual until Lexi decided to go to sleep. She went upstairs to her room to change before walking down the hall to say goodnight to her mother when she heard her on the phone.

"I don't know Sher, everything was normal when I came home, nothing was amiss."

There was a pause.

"No. Nothing. Everything was normal, I didn't catch them fucking like we thought I would."

Lexi's jaw dropped and her heart started to beat faster. She knew she had to get down to Will to tell him their mother knew. She didn't know how she knew, but she knew.

As Lexi turned to go downstairs the floor board creaked and she stopped instantly.

Mary also stopped talking, she put the phone down and poked her head out her door and saw her daughter.

There was a look of surprise on the face of both mother and daughter. Mary brought to phone back to her lips, "Lexi is here Sherrie, I'll call you back."

Mary looked at her daughter and Lexi looked back.

"How long have you known?" Lexi asked.

Mary's heart was also beating fast, "come into my room sweetie," she said.

They walked in the master bedroom and Lexi repeated her question.

Marry sighed deeply as they sat down on her bed, "about a week."

"How? When? Are you mad? Are you going to call the cops? Are you going to throw us out?" Lexi peppered her mother with questions.

Mary shifted closer to her daughter; she could see she was worried, tears forming in her eyes. Mary hugged her daughter again, "I decided to come home early from my work trip and was going to surprise you guys but..."

"We surprised you," Lexi said, finishing her mother's sentence.

Mary nodded.

"I'm sorry you found out that way mom, but I love him. I love her. I love what we do..." Lexi started.

Mary wiped a tear from her face and Lexi's, "how did it start? When did it start?"

Now it was Lexi's turn to sigh deeply, "it hasn't been going on for that long. It started earlier this summer with Will and I. We were lonely and a little drunk and in the hot tub. Things got a little hot and heavy and he got freaked out, we talked and then... you know..."

Mary raised her eyebrows, "yes I do."

"Daisy and I have had these... crushes... on Will for a while and he obviously felt the same."

"Do you always do it together?" Mary asked.

Lexi shook her head, "not always, we both get our alone time with him," she said, realizing how crazy this must sound.

Mary looked at her daughter, "I saw Will finish inside Daisy, please tell me you and your sister are still on your birth control..."

Lexi looked at her mother, "yes we are, absolutely." Lexi paused, "are you mad?"

Mary looked at her daughter, "I was shocked when I first found out, then I was mad, disappointed, hurt and mad again." Mary slapped her daughter softly on the arm, "this is so dangerous! What if someone other than your mother found out! It's so wrong!"

Lexi looked down at the ground, "I know but it just feels so good when we're together. Will loves me and I love him. No one else looks at me the way he does. He lusts for me but also truly cares and..." Lexi paused.

"And what?"

Lexi looked up, "... and there is no thrill that could ever surpass fuc-... making love to your brother."

Lexi's words hung in the air for what seemed like an eternity. Finally Mary spoke again, "to answer your questions from before, I'm not going to call the authorities and I'm not going to kick you out. You're all adults and if I kicked you out it wouldn't change anything other than the fact I'd lose you three."

Lexi perked up.

"But..." Mary continued, "that doesn't mean I'm ok with our home being turned into some family orgy frat house. I still don't know what to think completely, there's so much swirling around in my head. Hurt, sadness, confusion and..."

"And what?" Lexi asked.

Mary smiled, "nothing sweetie, go to bed. We'll talk in the morning, everything will be ok."

Lexi waited for her mother to fall asleep before quietly making her way down to her brother's apartment.

She found Daisy snuggled up against Will just as she thought she would. Lexi sat down on the bed and shook her brother awake.

"Will... Will... Will!"

Slowly he woke up, Daisy stirring beside him. "What's going on? What's wrong?" Will asked.

"Mom's home and she knows."

Will turned on a light and tried to wake up, "she knows what?"

"She knows about us doesn't she," said Daisy.

Lexi nodded, "she caught us a week ago and that's why she went to Aunt Sherrie's."

Daisy immediately started to worry; she leaned into her brother as Will made room for Lexi.

"What did she say?" Will asked.

Lexi shared her conversation from earlier that night.

Will paused, "so she's all over the map."

"Should we stop?" Daisy asked.

Will and Lexi looked at her, "we never talked about what this would be long-term or short-term. Maybe we should stop?"

Both Lexi and Daisy looked at Will. He kissed both softly on the forehead, "I will never force either of you to do anything you don't want to do or to continue this if you want to find someone who isn't your brother. I love you both - a lot - but I want what's best for you."

The three siblings stayed together for a moment, "I don't want to stop," said Lexi.

Daisy looked up at Will, "I don't want to stop either but what about mom?"

Will looked at Lexi, "you said mom seemed hurt mostly and worried but also may be confused?"

Lexi nodded, "yeah, almost as though she liked it but didn't want to."

Will smiled "ok, let's get some rest. I'll talk to mom in the morning, everything will be alright. I promise."

~

The next morning Mary awoke to the smell of eggs and bacon filtering up from the kitchen. She walked downstairs and found Will alone in the kitchen making breakfast.

"I thought it was you," Mary said. "Where are your sisters?"

Will poured his mother a mug of coffee and walked over to hug and kiss her hello as if nothing was wrong.

"Welcome back, first off," he said. "They're still sleeping but I would have told them to rest anyway, I thought it would be best if just the two of us talked."

Mary smiled; this was a very Will-like thing to do, just like his father. Will's father always had the tough conversations and met difficult situations head on.

"I thought you might. Bribing me with bacon?"

Will smiled, "couldn't hurt."

Will and his mother sat down as Will dished his mother something to eat.

"I'm sorry you found out the way you did, that's not what any of us would have wanted. I don't know if there is a good way to learn something like that, but that wasn't it," he started.

"That's the only secret we've kept from you and the only secret we will. I know you don't like them, but it's not the easiest thing to tell your mother."

Mary ate her eggs as she listened to her son, "the easy solution there sweetie is to not start in the first place."

Will smiled, "that's true, but we did start and we don't want to stop. I love them mom, as sisters and as women. There's nothing that could compare to being with them, short of being with you as well," he said.

Mary's eyes bulged in shock, "WILLIAM JAMES BRADY!!" she exclaimed.

Will chuckled, "calm down mom, it's true but I'm not propositioning you, I'm just saying outside of you, there is not a person alive that being with could thrill me the way Daisy and Lexi do."

Mary sighed and looked at her son, "so what's your plan?"

Will cleared his throat, "well we're not all going to run off together, especially since Lexi told us you won't kick us out. We're going to see what happens and be honest with each other. The last thing any of us wants to do is hurt either of the other two or hold them back. But we do want to... continue."

Mary pushed her plate away, "I won't stop you kids, you're all adults now, but I don't want to walk in one day from work and find you all together again. If you're going to continue it's got to be out of my sight. In your apartment only, I don't want you three going out and renting hotel rooms and getting caught."

"Fair enough," Will replied. "I've got to say, you're taking this quite well."

Mary looked at her son and gave him a half smile before continuing, "why do it? You could have anyone, Lexi and Daisy could have anyone, why do this? Why? Why risk it?"

Will paused before answering, "why did you pick dad? Why does anybody pick anybody? Sometimes it just happens, some things just feel right. It's not just physical for us, there's a connection and a trust that's a perfect combination of traditional and non-traditional sibling feelings.

Mary couldn't help but hand it to her son, "non-traditional sibling feelings?" she chuckled.

Will smiled, "it just came to me. The bottom line is it works for us and now that we've started I wouldn't have it any other way."

Mary sighed and paused as she considered what her son said, "Ok. I can't believe I'm saying this, but ok. Be careful and respect my boundaries, this is my home too and I'm still your mother."

Will stood up as he cleared his mother's plate away, "absolutely mother."

Will felt his mother's eyes on him as he cleaned up "is there anything else on your mind?"

Mary looked at her son and smiled, she was tempted to continue but thought better of it, "no sweetie, I'm fine. In fact, I'll finish up here and you go wake up your sister's."

Will turned around and looked at his mother, raising an eyebrow.

"Wake them up, that's ALL" she said as she punched his shoulder.

Will chuckled and was happy to see his mother smile and joke as he left the kitchen.

Will saw some movement as he walked over to his apartment and heard his sisters quickly scampering down the stairs, he took his time before going down himself. When he reached his room he found his sisters yawning, acting as though they just woke up.

"How much did you two hear?" Will asked.

Daisy looked at her sister, "I told you he saw us."

Lexi ignored her sister, "we heard enough to know you looooove us," she teased.

Will got on the bed and started to playfully wrestle with his two sisters, "don't let it go to your heads," he said as Lexi and Daisy shrieked and giggled with pleasure.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Evolution Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds